Im going to kill myself saturday, ask me anything

Im going to kill myself saturday, ask me anything.

Why not today instead?

Kill yourself faggot

How, and why?

post nudes

i dont really know
ok
jumping off a nearby highway, depression

If dubs then don't do it.

If this post ends in 8 then do it.

can i join you?

Tits or GTGO

Don't jump off a highway: Its the most retarded way to off yourself. Don't ruin someone else's life because you've already ruined yours

post nudes? ur picture is suggestive enough might as well b4 you go out

BYE!

do it in a way where the coroner can still have sex with your body - those guys need the stress relief

Ever thought about running over a bunch of niggers at a BLM cuck protest and then offing yourself? You'd be remembered as a hero, a martyr even.

>jumping off a nearby highway
like, an overpass? onto another road? don't be a selfish retard and go out in a way that traumatizes strangers. there are quieter less dramatic ways of offing yourself if you're serious and not just trying to go out like an edgelord

can I have your $$$

Yeah, like killing niggers at a BLM protest.

sure
dont worry im hitting a bunch of rocks and whatnot, its not an actual interstate its in colorado
bye

>jumping off a nearby highway

so you're one of those assholes

Stream until you get to the bridge or its fake as fug and OP is fag

>implying that wouldn't just play straight into their hands

timestamp

read

why don't you want to live anymore? also how old are you?

Is my ex hot?

You won't utter faggot if you were you wouldn't be posting it here

Gender cause i would like a blowjob before you do it

no

Do you know the muffin man?

Why wait till saturday? why not today?

Why wait?

do you need to be consoled? do you have any questions

Whatever. I just hate niggers.

What"re you depressed about?

Any plans for your last week?

depression, no family, cant get happy, im 22
ok
male
idk
idk
ive had a lot of therapists and they didnt help
just had biological depression since i was a kid, dont everything family and therapists said but i literally cant get happy

tfw OP has fallen into the hands of jewies and they're mind controlling him so they can have his tasty sheckels

eat a lot of food, masturbate a lot

no

Gf dumped me

DON'T DO IT (do it)

YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR (jk)

YOU MATTER TO ME AND MY CAPS

Have you tried doing all the things you ever wanted to do yet?

I mean if you are going to kill yourself then you won't need money or possessions right?

Just sell all your shit and get a one way ticket to some place you always wanted to visit and get a good meal and a nice prostitute for your last night.

What color is your pussy? White, cause you're a pussy. Do it pussy.

Oh...god in heaven no. You must be a real disgusting piece of shit to pull that beaten hagbeast

Faggot

Is your name Thomas Edward Krüger? Or do you or anyone in Colorado know someone by that name?

Grow some balls
Do somethin interesting with your pathetic life
Do drugs, fuck someone or at least die like a fucking man
Are you a little sad so youre jumping on a pile of rucks like a piece of shit, i hope it hurts like hell

Yeah
How the fuck...

Prove it, user. Are you Tom or do you know him?

I saw a story once, don't know if it was real or not but it was a comforting thought.
It was basically (and I think this was the headline) Man wants to kill himself, blows all of his money in mexico on hookers and drugs, decides life is worth living.

Also what is it your depressed about?

This got intresting really fast.

Depression isnt real fagot

Are you live streaming it? Where can I watch?

Dumped and she won't answer my calls or texts.

Rape a girl before you do kill Obama kill anybody go on a spree if no gun a knife or axe

sign a donor card first
and don't jump. use a gun. at least let someone else enjoy those spare parts

Wow some of you cunts are sick...

neither are our eyes or mirrors

I'm just trying to find out if he is Tom, or if he knows Tom. Hopefully if user is telling the truth, he will prove it because I need to find Tom and talk to him about an Oregon bitch.

Try very small doses of either mushrooms or lsd. SMALL doses, not what b tards recommend. Give it a few weeks, user. Absolutely not enough to trip, but enough to subtly adjust the fucked levels of seratonin in your brain.

What subreddit do you mod?

my cunt resents that

how long has it been since you got dumped?

Who is Tom, Is he like a close friend of yours or?

6 days

he's my lover

Yes OP kill this fag and rape his mom before you do it

This. Try it.

how long was the relationship?
and how old are you? (if your comfy answering that)

Sort of, I just need to ask him some questions about this bitch in Oregon he knew. I'm still trying to find out if that was actually Tom in the thread or if it is someone who knows him. user should come back prove he is Tom or knows him.

you are too young to make that decision, death is not an exit

6 months

I know it's ridiculous. But I have severe social anxiety and depression and never click with anyone. I'll be alone till I die.

Kill hillary

Youre a faggot op i hope youre serious

By definition death is an exit.
More importantly, why isn't OP using helium?

Literally me

So I read you are killing yourself because of depression.
Fuck off, Im in to depression to, paranoia, psychosis and schizophrenia, it fucking sucks, so bad.
You know what is worse? Being drugged with all the fucking drugs I took because of it, I wanted to kill myself so badly but you know what? I stopped taking the pills and smoking weed, then I realized with every trip I got that life is full of happy moments, small ones that makes you realize that living is worth it.
You just need to enjoy those little moments, with friends, family, even alone.
I almost got kill on a car accident and fuck bro, I love when my mom hugs me, I love hanging out with my friends, I love just chill with music, play video games, watch a movie, even getting fucking wasted with weed and alcohol.

So this is for anyone who reeds this, enjoy the little things, they're the best part of living a life, makes everyday the best day of your life, maybe tomorrow you ain't have one.

That's it? motherfucker go eat a damn burger & stfu, dudes crying when they get dumped, like there's a million & one people you can fuck & talk to in this world, you will find so someone els. If your going to kill yourself for something do it when your in dept to the state being hunted by Jason Bourne or some shit.

Also tits

If he is, what is the name of the bitch in Oregon that i am talking about that he knows?

Kek

Friends

You're not that fucked up if you have friends. Fuck off

Let me cum in your throat first

This asshole is the reason Cred Forums will go down or underground.
I'd hate to see more headlines about us promoting terrorism and having to deal with armed thugs.

fuck off nigger

my fucking god

any more?

Well, greatest of luck to you user, hope you find what you need.

Don't do it man, please. Just call an emergency hotline.

How does it feel to be a self-loathing faggot?

jahquisha

>I just want to smear this all over me.
I love you Guy Ferrari.

Skype chat? I've always wanted to talk with someone trying to do it

That is not the correct name of the Japanese bitch i am talking about that Tom knows.

idk and idc what kind of relationships you've had before this one.
But does it really mean that much to you that you'll be "alone"?
I went a few years without a gf and significant contact with my friends.
Once you go so long it'll be more or less a state of being. It's actually not that bad.
you're just living for yourself and no one else and thats pretty awesome imo

Do you have any pets?

Well faggot you gotta have a case of autism, because it only takes 5 minutes to make a friend, even with all my problems I managed to have friends, and every single one of you can, you're just to fucking shy and anti social to do it, go outside and make some friends faggot.

bruce lee

why the fuck are you telling us... we don't give a fuck

That is also not the name of the bitch, user. The bitch's dad is obsessed with Bruce Lee though, and any sport sponsored by Red Bull.

>just had biological depression since i was a kid, dont everything family and therapists said but i literally cant get happy

I've found therapists do more harm than good. many are crazy themselves and don't know what a healthful life is. also life isn't about being happy. there are happy moments but largely it's choosing your struggles.

I dealt with suicide for years. I understand that some people have lives where they are treated worse that garbage, and it's almost selfish to tell them they can't end their suffering. I guess because I was there I can empathize.

there is life beyond depression, but it takes a lot of strength. like, not everyone put in a wheelchair can walk again.

jackie chan

No sir. Incorrect again.

Lilly

Holy shit!

is it tom?

Nope.
What's one of Tom's favorite bands?

How much for a blowjob?

Ratm

free

Free if you come to NorCal

Wrong

Dmb

omg just fucking die all of you, OP things don't get better no need to wait go fucking die now stop being a faggot for once in your life and jump, can't find a building/bridge go infront of a train. don't give a shit about other people living with it shit would be funny as fuck to see. just fucking kill yourself now

you pussies always come on here saying your gonna end it so fucking do it and stop bitching, where do you live? cus if I don't see anything about your death and you live in the UK I'd fucking do it myself

Don't fucking do it. Just understand that you're only 22, twenty fucking two. You know what can happen in 10 years? 5 years? You could meet the love of your life, you could have an opportunity for a job, you could even be there to save someone else's life who is struggling with the same thing. If you do it then you can't help other people who are going through the same thing. I'm a 20 y/o male who has battled with depression throughout childhood because of my biological father. I haven't overcome every aspect of it, but I feel better every time I try to help someone going through the same shit. I literally didn't kill myself because I wanted to help other people get through depression. Just think of the lives you can change, or even save. Just think of the people you'll never meet. Just think of the kids you'll never have. And no matter how many times someone can say it to you, it'll hurt someone other than you. I empathise with you user, I really do. You're vulnerable, sure. But one thing you're not is dead, right here and now. You're alive. It may be for a reason no one can tell you right now, even yourself. But in time, there will be something to live for, whether it be small or big. Trust me when I say I was in the exact same position as you. I believe in you, you can pull through. I can give you my email if you need me to talk to you, I hate seeing this.

this tbh

for a crackwhore, yes

Not OP, but
28yo, couldn't finninsh degree do to lack of money. Can't get a job so basically broke. Depression since little kid. Absolutely no friends.

Why wouldn't i want to kill myself? I honestly feel i have no future anymore

Will you livestream?
If no, why not you fag?

Would you hit it raw?

well maybe you just gotta find what makes you happy and realize that this is what you want to do so you could do anything from here, i would even just start heavy meth use as apposed to suicide

in every hole and you clean it up

Ew
No
You can have her
She might be pregnant, but also went on a weeklong (shitty) coke bender so maybe Bebe is dead or retarded

whats your credit card details

I don't want to tell you that you're not as bad off as you think you are, that's not fair. But i'll give you some food for thought. Take up some volunteering hours for the homeless or needy and just analyse every aspect of their life that is worse off than yours. They're still here aren't they? If these people who don't have a dime to their name can manage to keep their heart beating, wouldn't it seem reckless to just end it? Being a student with no money sucks, I know this. I'm in my second year of college and literally have no money, all the fucking time. You can either pick up a second job and continue to save up enough money inch by inch until you can at least even get a diploma for the time being if you haven't already. Use this credential for an entry-level job, and continue to save little by little. Finish your degree or maybe now you've established a solid place in your job so that you needn't go back to school. If education wasn't for you, then you can go back to what I was saying earlier. Volunteering and helping other people in need is one of the most satisfying things I have ever done, even if it's in the slightest manner. You're young too, user. For the whole aspect of not having any friends volunteering works great too! Bars, community events, beer-leagues, etc. Get involved with your community! Get to know people and be sincere and you'll walk away with lasting friendships. If you're having trouble approaching people and these situations just practice charisma techniques via the internet. It's tough to get out there, but once you do it's easy.

If anyone else needs advice I'm here to help!

You should stream and take the camera over the bridge with you.

Who's that qt

Stream it, get ready and set up to off yourself, but wait until someone gets trips or quads in the thread, then do it. It would be a good death.