Manlets BTFO

Manlets BTFO

How do you midgets feel about only ever being able to date uglies or having all attractive females only ever see you as a friend?

You know what I call "Em?" A shallow whore that I wouldn't fuck with a borrowed dick.

at least shop a hot chick as her pic

>OP shooping some yellow teethed, overbite Australian bitch over some quote to make lanky ass tall fuckers feel better about themselves

this shit's too good

There are enough tall people with green bubbles that I can BTFO them when I need to.

>beautiful blonde hair
>Amazing skin tone
>perfect teeth
>gorgeous face
>handjob grip like a pro
>puts midgets in their place and angers manlets world wide because they can't have her

10/10 would date and be honored to wife her as I'm not a midget and fit into her 1 and only requirement.

>dem low standards
>dat projection
your insecurity is showing bro

There should be a tinder for Dwarves so all the 5'11 and under midgies can be happy together

"Yea that was a little TOO friendly, I'm not trying to get the herps you got from jacob lol. I'm cool just being frans :D"

"btw your bestie melody likes anal.. friendly enough?"

>Friends
I'm 6'2" and that hurts

There should be a tinder for dickhead giants

Good to see the midgets enjoying their singles while us tall people get dubs, this shit just writes itself.

Walked that bitch to the hozone

Doesn't matter if you are fat bro

Meh, she's a 6 at best. I bet she goes to junior college and wants to be a dental assistant.

She's also a club whore (look at wrist). I'd hit it and quit it. She's far from quality OP. You need a a masters / phd having executive, works out 3 times a week, and likes to travel chick.

Trust me, you'd have a boring lethargic life with this tinderella. Get ready for complacency, getting fat, and getting cheated on.

Ah, I see she goes to the university of bristol. So I take back the junior college thing. She's just a uninnovative shittard brit who buys murican tech and doesn't contribute shit to the 21st century.

Far worse m8

For every bitch like her, there are a dozen slightly chubbier chicks that will give it up, so her self-assigned value is about as legitimate as the value of diamonds.

She's only 22. She will lower her standards in a few years time. Happens to all girls

lol no, where I am 70% of girls are like that. Where the fuck are you from

her teeth match her hair color.

I'm from the Northeast US. She thinks she's hot shit because she's thin and okay looking. Dump the stick in the mud, get with a slightly chubbier chick that doesn't think her vagina is god's gift to mankind and you will start seeing girls like this become a lot more available real quick.

>found the manlet

I'm from bay area california. My last gf had like 8 orbiters, shit was crazy son. Glad I got out of that shit.

orbiter is a friendzoned cuck who hates you for dating her btw.. Girl with guy friends are a nono

If women hate manlets why are there so many of them? Somebody is fucking them.

You know there's some truth to this.
I'm super uncomfortable with people touching me, but on the odd occasion it doesn't bug me it's always a tall person.
Anyone under 5'9 seems to have a head that's disproportionately large, and hands that are too thick and even though most friends are my height or very close, they are too short for me to be okay with touching.
I love you little fellas, but you got some big noggins and hands on ya.

>This thread
>25 replies
>only 13 posters
Your not fooling anyone dude

yeah , big fucking digusting whales reproduce with us. What did I do to deserve it.

Is that a fancy way of saying samefag?
I would prove otherwise but when you browse in private on your phone that isn't possible.

I love these threads. Makes every insecure guy come out of the woodwork like they're personally insulted this ONE girl out of the sea of women who inhabit this planet won't fuck them. Do you get mad when you see girls you find attractive walking in public with their significant others? Please guys, the bait is too easy.

Check yoself before you wreck yoself.
Also, check em'

Yeah I really believe you are a female
I guessing you are a fat neckbeard

It works both ways. Me being 6'4" and 230, I wouldn't even give any girl whose not at least 6'0" the time of day. If this bitch wants to be choosy and eliminate an entire chunk of viable mates because they are not tall enough, she better be prepared for the day every one of her friends has a husband and she's still looking for super fabio

This is how manlets are created.
6'1 guy impregnates 5'0 girl. Result = Guy who is between 5'8-10 its all genetics based. You can know what height your offspring will be by using scientifically made height calculators.

>(look at wrist)

WRIST WRIST WRIST WRIST WRIST WRIST
I want my wrists so cold pneumonia in my fist

Thing is , I don't get mad cause this ONE girl do it , I get mad cause I personally experienced getting pushed aside purely because of how small I am a multitude of times. The thing that makes it even worst is that this aplies to pretty much everything else. Midgets like me who are only 5 foot fucking 9 will always be looked down upon by everybody, literally and figuratively

You are either trolling or you are a lot shorter than 5'9"
Hell most 5'9" guys lie and say they are 5'11-6'

Believe what you want bud.
Regardless of gender short men make me uncomfortable.

I love these types of threads. The whole point in your head is to make shorter guys take the bait and react to your shittalking, but in reality, you are just a lonely fucker who craves human attention.

You try to find something that makes you better in your head, because you didn't find any proper explanation for all those normies in your neighbourhood that have gfs and wives while you don't, despite the important fact that you are a one head taller übermensch.

Pro tip: try not to be lanky creep vindictive loser, maybe that helps and eventually someone will like you.

all the best.

what the fuck does green bubbles mean and why do girls hate them?

fucking lmao'd
i thought of that exact thing

bullshit, that's not how genetics work in animals.

Either your father or your mother has dominant genes

That's funny, because any girls that's on tinder/ucupid or any other kind of "dating" app is probably a whore who thinks she's worth way more then she is.
That's just the kind of attitude that online dating creates in females.

Is it because they can eat you knees, or was the uncle that raped you as a child short?

Most of people I hang out with are all normal size (6'2 and up)
So 1- 5'9 is fucking small
2- I feel and look even fucking smaller when I'm with them
3- most chicks are all the same size or taller than me

So yeah it fucking sucks to be a midget

>caring about sluts

Found the beta Orbiter.

Nah man they just have giant heads and I don't like them near me.
Maybe it's because my whole family is short and I am not fond of them.
But I'm short too, so idk.

>manlet spotted

im 175cm but im friendzoning all those chicks. they are 8/10+ and they like tall guys but they still hang with me. no idea why. im not rich but i have big cock

Now hold up, we've forgotten something.
Yes it is really bitchy to write something like that, BUT it can be justified if she's 5"11 herself.
It's still kinda a douchy thing to say but "be taller than me" is a pretty reasonable request, I mean it looks weird if the chick is taller than her bf, and then there are high heels and shit too.
She still a hoe tho

forgot to mention that i have a gf for 5 years. and those other chicks are my gf's friends who want to literally fuck me. women are weird

I fucking hate you

I guess it doesnt really matter how tall you are if you are confident and act normal. I dont care at all how short/tall someone is. I dont like fat people tho.

hm, looking at her, she's not a d-cup
otherwise, i'd call her wife :3

yes, the objective door swings both ways