Hello

Hello.

I am from the not too distant future.

It will be close, but Hillary Clinton will win the election. The expected electoral vote total will be 270-262 on election night, with the final count being 270-268.

In September 2017 Trump will start his own political talk show on a new Trump Channel. The channel will stick around for the rest of the decade before declaring bankruptcy. His show will last two months.

In November 2017, a 7.9 magnitude earthquake will strike the San Andreas fault. Approximately 1,700 people perish. Disneyland will be closed for months.

In 2018, with the increasingly wide use of CRISPR-Cas9, a designer pet industry begins. A massive snowstorm cancels the Times Square New Years Eve celebration on December 31, 2019.

The Mega Millions jackpot will be $418 million on December 25, 2020. The winning numbers will be: 12 29 31 37 54, megaball 5

Please keep what I have said above in mind. I offer the information above as evidence that what I have to say is true.

If you wish to survive, get to the Arctic or Antarctic before January 3rd, 2021.

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

ats.aq/index_e.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The game

you mutherfucker

hey, OP
Do the nigger monkeys take over the earth in the future?

>In November 2017, a 7.9 magnitude earthquake will strike the San Andreas fault. Approximately 1,700 people perish. Disneyland will be closed for months.
Alright, who the fuck are you you son of a bitch?

What do you mean the Arctic? Like within the Arctic circle near inuvik or Dawson city? Or what? What about northern Ontario? Or northern parts of all the provinces? I'm in BC Canada

This thread has got a lot of effort put into it, nice one mate

I put a lot of effort into yur mum that night

writing it down. Hey op, are we any closer to finding out if god exists or not? Has global warming been fixed?

1700 dead after a 7.9 earthquake? That's not bad.

Hey I wrote it down too, maybe we think alike where are you located what country?

Wait, how the fuck am i supposed to spend 418 million on supplies, food, and ships and housing in 8 days or so? Tell us where a boat or bunker is!

IM in Canada, I cant buy american lottery tickets, you buy it we split it and ill get you to the arctic to a place where you can build a home.

tell me where you are first you pedo

Who wins the next Super Bowl?

When does the next St. Vincent album drop?

Who headlines Coachella next year?

Does Chris-Chan ever transition?

IM in Canada, I have ties across the north of the whole country. I live currently in BC

If OP's results start coming true im bolting to the antarctic.

Even if you weren't bullshiting, how do you expect motherfucks to get to the Arctic

just realized It doersnt even matter thats the irony, you would never get a payout in time before his supposed end of the world.

Chris chan will probably die. He thinks this nearly septic wound on his taint is a growing vagina, if if is left untreated he could have septic shock.

What about Aus?

Good luckj getting there, youve obviously done no research on that. Not only is its extremely difficult and expensive,
ats.aq/index_e.htm

that organization (government) makes it impossible to go unless its official governemnt business.

writing this shit down. lets see if i kill myself in 2020 or not.

Maybe that was the joke all along.

if it all comes true im probably gonna an hero before the world ends. Unless by then Im a christian or some other religion in which case Ill die by idk nuclear war or asteroid or something

Its a treaty of countries who say that antarctica cannot be governed or used for military and a bunch of other shit like nobody can exert dominion over the land yet they make it impossible to go. You can only go if you have clearance from the government of a member country. all commercial tours and cruises that people think go to antactica actually only go to the antactica peninsula extending off the northwest of the continent. Its either a plane or a cruise both of which are the same company if you go back far enough.

"I recycle my own pus."

Can you tell your little sister to stop texting me, I already told her I dont want anything long-term that one night was enough for me. Its getting awkward now.

>Undeniable proof given on Dec 25th 2020
>Get the fuck outta Dodge by Jan 3rd 2021

So you're giving us less than two weeks to get to another fucking continent? Fuck you, Time Faggot. You clearly did not come back to save people.

I'm booking a week long vacation somewhere on the equator the week of New Year's 2021. Because fuck you, that's why.

Being in Canada its nice to know. If everything checks out ill just drive north.

>Fuck you, Time Faggot

I kekked

are those the fucking numbers from lost?

no, lost is 4,8,15,16,23,42.

check'd
also thanks for the clarification

Do guns get banned?

Sperglings.

If op was from the future he would say the magic word before I post this.

I'll give him a minute. If he says "reyts" before I do he is 100% a time traveler.

If not discard thread or play pretend with op.