Post girls you know and anons say how'd they fuck them

Post girls you know and anons say how'd they fuck them.

Reply for replies.

Bump

This chick would be stripped naked and hogtied. Then dispose of her belongings. Once back at my house, bring her inside and strap her to an exam table and permanently remove all hair from the neck down. Once she's awake I would set up a fucking machine with a large dildo that would ravage her ass for the next 24 hours breaking her will and beginning her life as a sex slave.

she wakes up bound to a low table in a dark basement, gagged and nude. She hears something walking around, breathing, but she doesn't realize what's happening until my big german shepherd is on top of her, ramming his red cock at her. She gets the knot and can't do anything but take it as he pounds her cunt and fills her with his doggy cum.

After he finally pulls his knot out and walks away, I clap and say "welcome, bitch", walk over and cum on her face.

I leave her in there with him to get dog-raped over and over whenever he feels like it for the rest of the night.

cruise out into the bay and drag her clothes off her, oil her up with lotion and make her start sucking me off while other boaters watch. when im ready lay her down and hold her ankles to shoulders and pound her silly

Since she obviously likes her tits so much. She would be stripped naked, forced to her hand and knees and would have a collar and leash attached to her neck. Her tits would be clamped and she would be taken for a walk through the ghetto where eventually she would be tied to a park bench and left for all the homeless men to fuck her and eventually leave with her using her as a whore to make money for them and get them off the streets.

Take your pick

what a butterface. I'd take her to a nasty public bathroom, find the dirtiest stall, and fuck her face down ass up with her face under the toilet water, drowning her in the nasty piss water while I pound her cunt

eventually i switch to her ass, raw and without any prep or warning, just ram my whole cock in her ass and ruin her. she'll try to scream I hope, but it'lll just sound like blowing bubbles in the piss

do your worst

I bet that big boobed slut's friends would conspire to fuck and humiliate her.

They'd lure her to an empty house using a fake Facebook profile of a hot guy she liked, then walk into the room with strapons already attached, swinging by their waists, with mean looks in their eyes.

Ripping off her clothes together, they'd pull out her tits and hold her down on the floor where one by one they rub their pussies all over her face, smearing it with juices, and ruining her makeup.

They'd play a game of truth or dare, except for every time they think she's lying, one of their plastic cocks is pushed a bit deeper into her ass. They ask her if she's ever thought about fucking another woman, and ram her really hard when she pretends she hasn't.

They each take it in turns to piss in a huge bowl in the centre of the room. After the bowl is full to the brim, they give the slut a crazy straw and start filming. They clap with delight as their combined hot piss shoots up the straw and goes straight into your whore's slutty mouth.

She drinks mouthful upon mouthful of their piss, her stomach bulging with the volume. After her lesbo captors stick their dildos down their mouth, she pukes it all back up all over her dress, further humiliating herself. They take a great snap of they occasion and send it to her friends.

They place an o-ring gag in her mouth and take it in turns to spit big globs of phelgm right down her throat. She squirms in disgust but takes it. Then they tie up her tits, as tightly as they can till they are purple and bulging. Leaving her like this jam two dildos in her holes and leave her for the stray animals.

Leave your Kik for more

Same goes for anyone who wants to swap degrading comments on kik

here are some of those friends

Hot, do you have an email or Kik so I can do more?

fuck her face, facialabuse style, and when it's time to wrap my legs around her head and hold her down, hold her there for a minute or so and then just start pissing in her throat without warning, forcing her to stay down on it and drink it all

This chick would be snatched off the street, then stripped and sold to the highest bidder. Since her face lacks appeal she only is sold to a dirty Arab who uses her for housecleaning which she must do naked with a broom shoved in her ass and a feather duster in her mouth. She is whipped for all mistakes and when not cleaning she is used by the other servants.

I wonder how much pain she would feel if I poured a bottle of vodka into the toilet bowl, pissed in it, and then held her face down in that while I fucked her ass?

Would it cause any permanent damage? I want to torture experiment on your bitch.

She like it in the ass a lot

show ass and face user

I would take these cowboys sluts to a ranch. One dressed as a pony-girl, the bratty one preferably while the other one would be given a strap-on and forced to Dom her.

I would enjoy looking at the shy one flipping out, caning the pony with eyes filled with guilt but fearing me even more. I would rip her humanity out of her skull. All with a chastity belt with strap-on. She will never have sex again.

The brat would slowly fall into her place, and when she behaves well enough will be offered the chance to breed with my best stallion. I would breed her too ad raise our baby the same way.

No can do she go on this site

More??

Tell me how you would fuck her

Shut the fuck up dude.

I'd force her face down into the sand and rip off her bikini, then run a train on her juicy ass with every other man on the beach

After a long day at the beach and a few drinks rip the bikini top off and tit fuck her until I put it in her ass. And fuck her until cumming all over her back.

This pale semen demon

I would take her, bend her over the bed and push that skirt up roughly over her ass. I would then take my belt off and strip her lilly white ass hard leaving red marks. Then Ill pull out my fat black cock and fuck her raw making her moan like my little white whore

Initials s.m?

I would make her ride me reverse cowgirl. the whole time i would play with her tits and she would be looking you in the eye with a look of pure pleasure and abandon

Gotta love it when your friend wants to be a pin up model

I like the idea

I would open up each of their pussies from behind and lick them out. Then I'd fuck right as she licks left's pussy. Left would then suck my dick and taste right's juices. Then I'd fuck left as she ate right's pussy. I'd fuck her pussy first, then her ass and finally pull out so I could shoot my load into left's mouth. The girls would then kiss and exchange my cum.

She reaches back and grabs ahold of me. Her body is shaking on my cock as she is wracked with orgasm. My cock explodes inside her shoot ribbons of hot cum deep into her womb. She moans and rubs her clit to extend her orgasm and her gasps her body seizes up and she squirts nearly across the room, wetting your shoes

She would be hung up in a sex swing and me and my friends would spin her and fuck her every hole.

I would force her on her knees and to open that mouth... using her scarf as a leash i begin to choke her while shes lapping at my dick

Damn that's good

Yes but do my bitch too.
see Hard to tell with no face... I would most likely bind her legs and body super tight so her body rolls show up. There would be a mirror in front of her sausaged body, hanging from the ceiling of my basement. I would tell her to scream how much of a pig she is... no matter how loud or what she says, I calmy answer this is not what I expect. The rope would bite into her skin harder as gravity tightens the knots.

Only when she finally squeals like a pig, renouncing to her speach... i would slam a dildo in her three holes. Not fucking het with thel though, just inserted and vibrating. She would gag and vomit on the one in her throat, cumming silly from the others.

I would untie her after a day of climax and torture, pinch her nose up with a hook, and fuck her unconscious body. Miss piggy would be my pet for a month, then I would grow tired of her and I would abandon her naked, tied to a streetlight.

I would invite her round to my place to stay for a few days. I would be the perfect gentleman, but secretly I'd be filming her and watching her in the bathroom through a hole in the door. Then I'd surprise her by putting on her videos while I sat on the couch next to her and jerked off. I'd have her strip off, and suck my dick and I'd cum in her mouth while watching her video and fingering her pussy. Any more pics user?

No one?

with lots of rough anal play
risky creampies
would need to be on the back seat of my car

what about her lads? gave her a baby lol

Holy shit that's perfect for her

>risky creampies
You know she'd love that shit

Please ?

How would you do this one?

She's begging for a tittyfuck right? Her on her back, maybe tied to a bed, definitely vulnerable enough to lose that smirk. Tits fucked until she gets a nice load of cum across her face

looks fuckably thick user, moar

Have her suck me dry in front of her friends and family

I'd take left's tiny little body and choke her out while I fucked her from below, aggressive underneath her cowgirl, taking a moment every little while to suck those beautiful tits. right I'd plow doggystyle and finish with a titfuck or creampie depending on mood

right i'd do some aggressive pounding missionary, left almost certainly doggystyle

oral for right, anal for left

for my pic choose any

What would you do to each?
or
Fuck, Marry, Kill?

kill, fuck, fuck lots moar righty user

marry, fuck, kill deffo

while on that topic

anal fuck kill fuck bj anal marry

Got a few more of all three if wanted.
Including this of middle and right

please share them user, thanks

Of who? Here's right

More right

Is that kenzie?

moar right to begin and then more of middle

Will do.
Continuing middle

*right

keep them coming user, thanks

she definitely deserves to get chokefucked

anal in a bathtub followed by me drowning her for that stupid fucking piercing

she looks like the kind to tell you to push deeper

what about this girl?

Right?
That's the face of someone who wants it balls deep

Make her go to an IR gloryhole challenge

and this is why right is the winner! moar lie this, or less clothes, user, thanks

>she definitely deserves to get chokefucked
Too true. She's totally lesbian too... which only makes me want to fuck her more

Moving onto middle from here now

Last one of her sorry. She's so sexy though hey. Received many a tribute from me

Holy shit this is a fine building you got there. Location?

I would face fuck her until she passed out, then push my dick into her ass. when she wakes up screaming pull my dick out, then cum in her mouth

no more right? shame! but middle looks like shes gonna get dirty pretty quick so please continue

My 'goth' friend. God I want to mess that makeup up

Throat fuck jer while she is tied to a sybian, leave her tied to it and keep using her

Yeah sorry - not enough of Right hey. She needs to up her slut game on social media haha

therea a challenge for you user, get her to slut herself up moar! Now this girl is slutting it up fine, moar!

seems like a bondage kind of chick

Unfortunately this is the only other good shot of her! Got a bunch of left still if wanted.

And you're telling me... Right and I are pretty good friends and her girlfriend is cool... I'd goddamn love it if the two of them slutted it up more online!

got a few more if they're wanted

I would tie her up. spread her legs apart fuck that fat pig to she cums all over my cock then make her clean it up with her mouth then I would fuck her ass to I cum

wow! that is a good quality slut you have here user, might as well see more of left too while you are on a winning streak

Face fuck her until she cries making her makeup run finish on her face then drop her off somewhere in public for everyone to see

degrading face fucking, lots of slobber and running make up

would titfuck and cum on her glasses

Better photo of Left's face before body shots

You've got exactly the right idea user, it's what her mouth is made for

fuckable body, slightly scary face!

Hahah

but if she strips naked there won't be any complaints

Post chubby girl and I will say

how far down do the tats go user?

"just to the top of my bum" was her answer when I asked

what about the front one/ just to the top of her pussy? moar pics of her user if you can

and now naked user

close as it gets

I would tie her up while you watch me fuck that pig and play with them big fat tits then cum in her face get a bunch of my friends round and take it in turns filling each hole up, then leave her there for you to fuck and clean up

how rude! any more of her with as few clothes as possible would be appreciated user

My sister. I've been wanting to play around with her or her stuff for a long time but I've no clue what I could do that wouldn't get me in trouble or ruin the family relationship, sadly

Moar

kill, grill and eat. feed africa for a month

She'd have to lick and kiss my entire dick and balls while rubbing it. She'd lick from under my balls to the tip of my cock then deppthroat and swallow

Any interest, anons?