Question for those with UNCUT dicks

question for those with UNCUT dicks

is the sensitivity that much better?
and because you have the ability to jack it with foreskin, does your dick get oversensitive in the process?

as in: you must pull the foreskin back during sex. did all that foreskin fapping do damage to your first time? or was it all good right off the bat?

genuinely curious

Other urls found in this thread:

s-o.link/index/28dd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ehh dont start this thread again

Uncut is better and more natural, more feeling meaning more pleasure and less friction because of the forskin.

Feels better for the girl as well as studies have shown.

Easy to keep clean if you aren't an animal, just shower twice a day.

/thread.

i believe you. not meant to be a hate thread.
honestly wish i wasn't cut as a kid.

im uncut and i always cum as soon as i stick my dick in a pussy
wish i was cut so i could last in bed

>Don't /thread yourself
/thread

I don't know the difference in sensitivity as I'm uncut but I heard from the husband of a friend of mine it's better with foreskin, he regrets being circumcised. Also when he had sex his skin was so tight that it ripped lose.
From what he told me with skin it gets less desensitised when for example flopping around in underwear and his head was a lot less cracked and just felt smoother. But for sex you don't pull it back that automatically happens when you penetrate someone

>as in: you must pull the foreskin back during sex.
why do cut people think this?

The foreskin retracts on its own when you get hard, as in, you can barley tell the difference between the cut and uncut erect dick when hard.

Only difference is one is scared and mutilated, thats all.

The foreskin returns once you go soft

all i wanna know is: was your dick oversensitive the first time you had to fuck with your foreskin pulled back? because up until then, i assume that you had jerked off with your hand over the foreskin, no direct contact.

might be a stupid question, but i'm AM stupid at the subject

Scarred*

That's why they invented foreplay you idiot. Get your dick sucked before or even a handjob. The only downside is the 10 min reboot period. Idiot, don't mutilate your dick when you can just cum twice and even last longer the second time. You're welcome.

>The foreskin retracts on its own when you get hard
Mine doesn't. I pull that fucker back before i throw on the condom.

see When erect an uncut cock appears to have no foreskin. Natures designed them well. Foreskin is for protection when soft.

had an uncut dick for most my life.... foreskin kept getting in the way while having sex.... went to doc and had op to have it taken off.... that was several years ago and sex is better now than it ever was. all the flame wars about cut vs uncut on Cred Forums are just troll threads that suck in jew virgins who will argue about anything.

im uncut and i can do it for hours. also end fasst if i want

OVERsensitive maybe afterwards, but not during. It feels how it should when you stick it in. The only thing you have to watch out for is the frenulum. Just have to be careful sticking it in, ramming doesn't help. If that shit rips you'll not be fucking for a month.

The issue with being uncut is that I am able to jerk it literally anytime and anywhere I want to. No lube required. As a teenager I was jerking easily 15-20 times a day. I'm 30 now and have slept with 13 women, only one has been able to get me off vaginally. (Fillpina, pussy is amazing). The rest either had to blow me or I'd pull out and finish myself on them. I'll tell you right now that I wish I was cut, then maybe I wouldn't have this issue.

circumsition is an abomination and should be outlawed in civilized society

Not how it works here dude. Maybe I'm in the minority. This news p much blows my mind. EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW WAS A LIE.

Almost tempted to take a photo of my dick as proof.

As an uncut Britbong:

I can't comment on sensitivity, with never being cut. But I feel everything just fine, as the foreskin gets peeled back naturally with a boner.

Foreskin doesn't make it oversensitive while jacking it. I tap out to urethra pain from too much in a short space of time before anything else.

Anything else OP?

>is it better?

how the fuck would we know we are uncut so we can't know what it's like for you

Sources?

nah that's good i guess. can't fully understand without being in the situation myself.

>you can barley tell the difference between the cut and uncut
/thread

am i the only guy who would lick her asshole like time was running out?

of course not.

Nope, I'm sure most non faggots would tongue punch her fart box like their life depended on it.

There's basically no evidence one way or another to being cut/uncut as a kid, except for religion/cultural shit. However, there are problems that can happen in uncut guys. If the foreskin is naturally too tight, it can make even boners painful, but I think this is only identifiable in adolescents

Buying the jew meme of genitalia mutulation
> retarded

Yes, straight men aren't interested in assholes.
I'm afraid you've exposed yourself.

any advice alphaboi or you just bragging unverifiably about your sexual prowess?

ey look, someone else chose to cut my dick. no use giving me shit for it.

closetfag detected

Uncut has a faster recovery time, I don't know if a bust faster or not, I probably do because I have more nerves intact and haven't got the wear scars from a lack of foreskin.

It doesn't quite matter that I blow faster, I'm in my mid 20s and I still can get an erection again in just about 2-3 minutes if i'm excited.

wait... i jack it with the foreskin UP. you guys don't? WHAT?

Foreskin up or they're lying

Be uncut, jerk off all day every day with a death grip on your cock and you'll last forever. I'm not not in the guy that posted but I'll tell you it sucks. Girls don't like sex that last longer then they can produce lube naturally. It hurts, and can break them for days. My best advice is to give the clam a good tongue cleaning, pop in and finish the job and then bust yourself. Everyone leaves happy.

im bi and comfortable so calling me a fag doesn't really have the same impact as it would on a fag like yourself
just embrace it man, it's scary but you'll feel much better afterward

THIS IS WHAT THE TOPIC WAS ABOUT MFERS
NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE

my understanding was that you don't need lube because you can just jack the foreskin right? that's what the question was about.

yeah that's what i usually do, i've gotten pretty damn good with my hands and mouth. it's still frustrating even if she's happy cause i love sex and still wanna keep going after i nut. second time is still good but it doesn't have that same animalistic feel after you've already cum.

Yes, you don't need lube. Your dick makes its own over your head and the loose skins allows you to jerk off without friction burn.

Never knew guys had that problem. Mine disappears fully, then again im a grower

yes, it's true. and the excess skin on your dick pulls up the skin around our balls and base too so you get full-dick sensation. still use lube sometimes too if i want that slidey feel.
it's objectively better.

Moar pls

I really didnt know that was a thing, mine practically disappears

I bet you wish for pussy too faggot

Troll detected

It's used to be real sensitive when I was younger, especially if I pulled the foreskin back in a hot bath or something.
I am older and have jacked of a lot more since then, so it's not as sensitive but if I go away and don't jack of for a few days then the sensitivity is 10 fold when I do jack off.

It's obviously better to have the parts you where born with. Sometimes I hold the end and piss a little bit to fill it up like a balloon, my ex used to ask me to do that for the lel's

Fuck I'm uncut and under my skin it's sensitive all the time it hurts when I touch it idk I've never really pulled the skin back that much, as I doing something wrong

Everyone makes pissballoons mate. Its one of the awesome things about being UNCUT

No oversensitivity. I love my foreskin xD it makes my cock a lil bit thicker

how do you fuck?
it's just getting used to the sensation. pull the skin back and get some lube, you'll be sweet

Keep telling yourself it's better, even if it is, girls hate it, it freaks them out. Been told by countless girls that 'It's so much better cut, like yours. It's so hot.'

Enjoy your 'natural' cock. You know what else is natural? A full bush. Quite unnecessary these days

They are just verbal about it because those who give BJ's are less willing say out of being polite that it is the looks. The reality is it is because of the extra folds of flesh give the dick a better place for the SMELL to build, like a cut guy who washes a lot less over the same period of time. If someone pulls out an uncut dick on me, and them immediately showering first is in an option, anything sexual is out... stinky-dick. Cut dick sex already smells as it is... no need for the cuncut to push it over the edge.

I'm done. Best shit I've heard all morning. Gonna go make a pass balloon now

girls always say you're the best when you fuck them, even if you're not.
bet shes said the same thing to even uncut guy shes been with

Like that validates your argument that uncut is better. Lrn2arguemnt

Gymnastics would be dull af without pissballoons

it doesn't, it just completely invalidates yours.
except the part where you say 'keep telling yourself it's better, even if it is'
that part still stands

Its awesome m8, make it as big as possible the UNLEASH THE TORRENT, or letting it slowly come out, then SQUEEZE TO FIRE!

It's not really hard to pull back the foreskin lmao. An uncut dick can function the same as a cut one. I don't want discuss "who's dick is better", cause honestly it makes little to no difference if u are cut or not.

You can a lot more fun tricks with an uncut dick tho ;)
-The Birth
-The Burger
-The Hotdog
and so on

u can do the burger with a cut dick tho, mb

Quality bait friend

since I have never been cut I cannot answer the question about is it better or nmore sensitive - I can't compare. But various tests have been done that apparently show it is a little more sensitive on the frenulum and glans - but it is not decisive.

what is good is being able to wank without lube - and yes it was good first time, but yes i have done damage a few times when really horny as a teenager and wanking for the fifth or ninth time that day - you end up going like a trip hammer and can give yourself friction burns and small tears in the skin. But the same problem probably arises for over horny cut fags when the lube dries out...

no you don't have to pull the foreskin back - most erect uncut fags the foreskin isn't big enough to cover the glans when erect - it sort of peels back itself to reveal the full glory of the erect cock. when you push into a girl it is pulled back by her pussy lips anyway. all very natural and believe it or not, it still works after 4.5 billion years of evolutionary success...

probably?
no.
no.
yes.

^femanon (gay user?) detected

>A full bush. Quite unnecessary these days

virgin spotted

Full bush entirely necessary and sexy, to all non paedos.

you need to start dating cleaner boys - I wash every time a pee, no smell, no problem.

I can't decide if this thread is full of drunk people or just a bunch of children.

>But the same problem probably arises for over horny cut fags when the lube dries out...

But it's 2016 and lube is cheap. I literally buy gallons of the shit at a chemical wholesaler.

As an uncut asian my foreskin does not fully retract when I'm erect, I have to pull the whole thing back myself.
Maybe cause my dick isnt long enough?

Uncut dicks don't smell unless you wash everyday.
Your crouch is more likely to smell first due to wearing underwear and getting sweaty.

This

how long? and how much excess skin makes up your foreskin?
i'm white, about 6 inches and i can have a hard dick and still have foreskin over it. if it's rock hard though, no chance.

Yup, not long enough. Mine becomes pretty much invisible

In my experience, uncut dicks get the smell in an hour of sweating that takes the uncut to get in a day. You can't lie to me, my face has been there with all guys I date. So, I now use the "uncut dicks are ugly" lie.

if i dont wash for a few days, under my foreskin smells quite strong as in sitting on the toilet and peeling it back i can smell it.

^I mean "cut dicks to get in a day."

thats because the underwear is absorbing the smell of cut while uncut keeps the smell inside the skin.

tits or gtfo

First off; each girl has her own preference; some like a dick cut, other's don't. I live in a country where being cut is way less common than in the USA.

That said, being uncut myself, I can't think of one reason why I'd want to be cut. The foreskin isn't that bad if you know how to manage it. If you pull it back when you're at full mast, it'll stay that way as you have sex.

Hygiëne is just a matter of pulling the foreskin back while you're taking a shower, and letting the water run down it for a few seconds. Not a big deal. Also, jacking off doesn't need lube.

And I know some folks don't get cut by choice, which sucks.

time to move out of that trailer park

I never said I was a grill, just a cocksucker. :p

yep, you got it

That makes cut better imo.

If you don't wash for a few days you smell anyway.
I wash my dick everyday and it doesn't smell.

Moar pls

s-o.link/index/28dd

And that's why you should wash your dick daily. Smegma's disgusting.

can't say if it's better or worse because I've never been curcumcised, but I love the feeling of sex. Never had sensitivity issues, because I've been pulling back my foreskin since a young age to wash

>The foreskin isn't that bad if you know how to manage it.
i don't think it's bad at all, in any way.
what's bad about it?

Last time I measured its only at 4.7 inches? Pretty standard for us asians. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At fully erect I would still have at least half the head covered in foreskin, but I can peel it all back if I want to.

Stop sucking fat people.

This...

Only American girls ''hates it'' because they've never seen an un-mutilated dick before.

The rest of the world doesn't give two fucks. You're not born cut, its something your parents did to you against your will.

Sensitivity is negligible to nonexistent. Most sensitivity actually comes from the shaft being massaged.
No
No

yeah it is, when I was younger I would never get it but now I get it all the time.

lol you need to practice how have sex properly

No one except chubby chasers and sympathy sexers suck them off... I'm not one of them.

Nothing, I think. Like I said, being uncut, it's just part of my routine. It's just that people who're cut might think something's bad about it.

Did you shower more when you were young? I always shower at least once a day, sometimes twice.

I will say it feels better getting fucked by an uncut and feels way better sucking an uncut.

I don't think length has anything to do with skin coverage, I'm 6 inches and my foreskin covers half to three quarters of the head.

Why the fuck wouldn't you wash your dick daily?

I clean it under the sink every time after i fap, then dry it with a towel.
Vaginas smells pretty awful too if they're unhygenic.

I would shower at least once every 2 days, now I shower once every 3-4 days because I'm a shitty NEET

Also uncut and rarely pulled my foreskin back as a teen so when I started becoming sexually active I had issues with oversensitivity.

Fucking with condom was okay and I didn't notice, but when gf gave bj and my head touched the back of her mouth, or when I fucked her raw, my super sensitive head made any contact very uncomfortable.
Coupled with the oversensitivity, the foreskin being stuck pulled back after penetration caused me to squirm n panic and lose boner.

Advice is to practice pulling back your head all the way in the shower, etc. regularly, so that you come to a point where you can deal with it. My girl was very understanding but I imagine it'd be a mortifying thing to happen during first time with someone casual.

>Most sensitivity actually comes from the shaft being massaged
No..Most sensitivity is the head.

Try having a girl lick your cock after you cum. Shaft = fuck all, Head = "stooopppp"

I wash my dick when im in the shower, if i fap I wipe away my mess with a tissue then go pee to clean out my urethra.

on a side note for everyone, remember to pee after sex/jacking it, you can get a UTI or pain from semen staying in your urethra, kinda like a spiky feeling.

Hmmm, I always thought if my penis is longer, then the foreskin wouldnt still be covering the head when I'm fully erect.

I am a little over 7 inches and uncut. My dad told me when I am young to always pull the skin back to piss and ensure to keep it clean. I have not had any problems with my foreskin. That said I find masturbation to feel around 60% of sex so both are awesome. I would def say it makes things more sensitive, however I don't seem to have a problem lasting unless I have not had sex or masturbated for a week.

Basically as a kid before you fully develop your body produces less smelly crap.

The fact that you clean half as often as you used to is also a factor. If you gonna be a dirty bastard at LEAST clean your cock more often, not had to do it when you pee.

Well, there's your problem. 2 days is the maximum you should go for, and maybe narrow it down to daily showers. Smegma builds up rather quickly, so it's best to keep your dick clean if you don't want it to smell horrible.

well just think about it this way, if your dick was longer your foreskin would be longer with it.

this is semi accurate. Some people have more skin. But generally if you got a bigger cock then its likely that foreskin retracts fully. Mine does

how can i do that when sex only lasts 10 seconds or less?
i always get girls i fuck off anyway, but i wanna fuck longer.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I know, how dare they feed you as well. You're not born eating or able to eat on your own so that's the way it should be.

This whole it's natural argument is retarded. I argue that everything we do is natural as it's all derived from nature, even our thoughts and as a extension, what we do with those thoughts. All natural. To argue otherwise would imply we can somehow disconnect from nature and or our biology. We can't.

Kegel exercise.

Haha. Im jewish and uncut

The other dude is completely misinformed. Full coverage when erect is completely normal, as is a foreskin that retracts for that matter.

It's very genetic, and e.g western europeans in general have much longer foreskins than east asians (who seldom have any coverage when erect). the gliding motion still works as per intercourse, so you get the benefits either way.

yeah i've heard about that. always forget to do them

>stooopppp
user let me see your head

your doing it wrong

If you have a problem with premature ejaculation but you can get hard easy then a simple trick is to have a wank before sex, or as i used to do:

Id cum quick, and then roll her so shes on top of me cowgirl style, pull out and lay cock flat on my abdomen, then spread her lips so they are either side of my shaft (like riding a rail) then get her to thrust and grind back and fourth, id get hard within about 1-2mins, shed enjoy the clitoral stimulation and id then be able to maintain the erection for ages.. The trick is to not seem phased, like this is normal and part of it. Ive done 24 hour sessions like this (with the aid of coke and breaks ofc)

How would that help? lol

buy a jerk off toy to practice with, like this tenga egg clicker, before anyone freaks out those bumpy things are soft like jello, they only cost something like $5-15 depending on your location, my local store sells them for about $17 because they have no competition.

>Full coverage when erect is completely normal

the dick professor and regulator of normality in sexual organs has spoken

Wow Man U suck da anus???? That's like sucking heads out of crawfish?

get the cheaper knock-offs, they cost a tenth of the originals.

Just hush and lets make science

Ok for science, heres the head of said winky while semi erect

>is the sensitivity that much better?

Does a fish know it's wet
If a tree falls and there's no one there to hear it

Glad to know im making a contribution to world science

Puss bush is great, though. You're probably a pedo.

how the fuck would they know if theyre uncut. they cant experience cut. and if they get cut theyll have a biased opinion by missing what they had.

shower twice a day is horrible for your fucking skin you idiot. just wash your damn dick if its that filthy. wasting all that water on an unnecessary shower and destroy your skin is retarded

How the fuck would we know, unless we had it done later in life? All I know is it's sensitive when it's exposed and not being desensitized or chafed when its covered lol
>and because you have the ability to jack it with foreskin, does your dick get oversensitive in the process?
You can use the foreskin or you can pull it back and do it like the rest of you plebs do, we have options topkek.png
>as in: you must pull the foreskin back during sex.
You do as well, it's just that you used the surgical method, duh.
>did all that foreskin fapping do damage to your first time? or was it all good right off the bat?
again, no way to compare but fapping and fucking in general has been glorious, thanks for asking.

Thanks user your helping future generations.

I do have an odd insight into this. I have a brother less than a year older, we look like twins. We were both born with a minor defect to the foreskin in that it was slightly fused to the head. He was CUT to fix it (age 4), parents found it a bit traumatic with aftercare and shit so they decided to leave mine and wait n see... Mine sorted itself out.

So 2 near genetically identical bros, one CUT one UNCUT.

Like most bros in this situation, weve discussed it. From his descriptions, his sensitivity is lower.

Cant know for sure, but this is as close a case study as you can get without twins

Just doing my part.

Here have the OC tits of a 19 year old Chinese virgin to aid you in your scientific journey. Had fun turning her into a slut

So, basically you won the cock lottery, good job lol
I hear about amerifat girls going all 'ew, it's not cut' like they're coated in smeg from base to tip lol Never had a problem or complaint, it's not even a thing, and you know that you just wash it like everything else-then you get to go have better sex. If some girl tells your bro that cut is better, offer to step in and give them a scientific comparison lol

Basically, they offered me the op when i was 10, if was fucking terrified. Went to bath and started pulling that fucker back. Glorious moment when suddenly it gave.

Was a lil sore but totally normal (was fused not joined so just kinda stuck Lol)

Dodged a fuckin bullet

cool, but doesn't the lack of friction make you more sensitive over time? cause there's plenty of friction in the puss.

and thus was my original question. thanks to all.

same situation here, but i'm 6.2 inches so i don't think it's about the dick size.

HOW DARE THEY FEED YOU?

shut the fuck up retard. you KNOW how shitty your argument is.

>If you gonna be a dirty bastard
kek

How would I know if it's more sensitive if I've never been cut?
I just don't see a reason to be cut at all unless you've got a condition that calls for it.

You have phimosis.
Not a big deal, just try to pull it back everyday until you make it.

I had it too, managed to pull it back when i was 17.

My dick was very sensitive, as it didn't get to see any light for 17 years. My first time did hurt because of this, but nothing too crazy. I still managed to cum

Lol I don't have phimosis, if you read carefully I said I have no problem peeling it back when its erect, just that its not all peeled back on its own when erect like how it is for some people.

>Uncut
>No need for lube when fap
>tfw

Not the guy you replied to, but I'm a grower too, but I got a lot of foreskin. The tip starts to peek out, but I'll still need to pull back.

Ha, chicks whining about southern smells, pot kettle much

Don't think much about it. I'm 7 in. And my foreskin doesn't pull all the way back even rock hard. At most the tip of my head starts to show. (Like 1/4 of the head). I got a lot of foreskin.

It's just sensitive and lovely.
Imagine jibbing when youre completely dry to when youre ultra gushy.

I got an adult circumcision and have had sex both uncut and cut

Masturbating when cut sucks. Probably because I started when I was 12 and after I was cut couldn't do what I liked anymore because of sensitivity

Cut sex on the other hand is actually so much different and better than uncut.
Also my cock now looks like a cock and not a sock.

damn, looks like they cut a lot. you like it better now?

Post pics hard

why would anyone get their dick mutilated

you dont deserve to have a dick

Yes. Pleasure?
Not likely. However, there is no way for people cut and birth to know what sex is like for uncut fags and vise-verse. But all avalable studies indicate that length (time to orgasm) and strength of orgasm are pretty much identical.

Yea man, love it.
Ausfag as well. In my experience, girls honestly give 0 fucks into whether it's cut or not. I had sex with the same girl uncut and cut and she couldn't tell the difference.
Cut > uncut

>shower twice a day

everyday for your whole fucking life?
no thanks...

Being uncut I come way too quickly than I would want to, but would never want to cut

omg moar

cool story cause 4 year olds are reliable sources of objective information

Phimosis. It didn't make sex worse for me or interfere in anyway. But sex afterwards was noticeably better and orgasms still feel twice as powerful, even 9 months on

This isn't always a good thing, I'm cut and have girls telling me to hurry up and cum, they haven't got all day etc
feelsbadman.jpg

that's a good reason. you get in say in how much they cut?

>>is the sensitivity that much better?
How the fuck would I know? I've never had a cut dick to compare

Pros and cons to both. I hear uncut is more pleasurable, but ever girl I've met thinks uncut looks disgusting.

>be you
>1st day of school
>sit next to random girl
>Hi my name is user. nice to meet you. what do you think about uncut dicks?

what is you mom's opinion?

Unless some major fuckup happened, cutfags do not need lube either. That's just a weird myth.

I just let the gynaecologist decide. I'm sure if it's an issue, you can bring it up and discuss it.
I do have some noticeable scarring but I feel it makes it look more intimidating.

There has been one girl in my life that said she wouldn't suck uncut cock. At this point she didn't know I was cut. Luckily this was after the procedure so eventually she went to town on it

Gayfag here.
They are the same. It's a thin layer of soft skin. If a chick can tell that, then she is more than sensitive enough to cum from anything.

got a before/after pic of it hard? can't really tell how much got taken.

You're an idiot. Clearly they're not 4 anymore.
such b8 m8.

Lube by myself feels weird and not nice. But when a girl slobbers on it and gives me a wristie it feels better than sex.

If anyone has any legitimate reason for getting cut and is just putting it off, stop.

Get the procedure done, it hurts like a bitch but in the long term just about everything feels so much better

Yeah foreskin protects the tip from drying out and keeps it VERY sensitive

If you dont have that cover and your tip is costantly chafing against your underwear youre going to have loss of sensitivity.

Green Leaf isn't gay, they're fucking hilarious!

ay same prob, use a lot of lube dude, it helps a lot

exactly, and there's no way he would remember what it was like how ever many years later

Okay but let me ask you this, if you ask a child "Do you want us to give you food?" what will the child answer? And if you ask them "Do you want us to take you to a doctor that can cut off the skin covering the tip of your dick?" I'm pretty sure the answer is going to be a whole lot different. Letting the kid decide whether or not he wants to go through with something irreversible later in life isn't going to fuck him up.

ITT: butthurt fags mad cause they got mutilated

How would we know what to compare it to? Want us to cut off part of our dick and run around in boxers for like a decade while it get batted around so we can try and remember and compare?

no one will ever know because i dont have 2 dicks to compare.

/thread

Hold on let me get hard. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it hard uncut anywhere that I can find but it healed very nicely

fuck replied to wrong

anyone who got cut when they were older can definitely compare, i'd say

This much

get that shit yanked back as a kid. literally the doctor gets u hard and ```rrrrrrrrrrrip``` ez pz

Exhibits 1 2 and 3

Poor brain damaged cut fags

doesn't look too bad, as long as it still feels good. how bad was the operation itself?

I once listened to 4chans information when I was younger and figured it was time to man up and pull it back. I managed for the first time in my life to get the foreskin behind my head.

The foreskin was so tight it literally started strangling the head of my penis. I couldn't get it back over for 12 hours and when I finally did it was a relief.

I told a doctor about what had happened and she told me if it was any longer it's possible that I could have had to have had an emergency circumcision or risk amputation.

If you can't get it back normally, don't force it, get it cut.

Operation was fine because I was under anaesthetic. The recovery was fucked.

So many stories about my recovery but in short, just imagine having stitches between the head of your cock and your shift, that itch, stretch and pull everytime you get an erection and that is extremely painful and still be horny 24/7.

I didn't know guys get 6-7 erections every night until I found out how painful they can be.

fuck that's sad if true. fuck religion, fuck humans in general.

this is y u let a doctor do it. i dont tell a mother fucker how to make my double quarter pounder

see

> circumcised at 27 for medical reasons
> being cut dried it out
> still sensitive
> nowhere near as sensitive as when uncut

How old are you now?

if i pull my foreskin down and keep it down, then try to jack the head dry. i fucking can't. straight up NEED lube.

why is it different for you? less sensitive so you're able to get rougher with it without pain?

>foresking kept getting in the way while having sex

how?

31 years old my man

If you have a genuine medical issue then it's probably unavoidable, but if you don't then you'll regret it big time.

Personal experience I love having foreskin, makes it easy for every situation, alone or fucking, but from my mate who has a smaller size apparently the foreskin does kinda get in the way when pulling back a bit... but we both admit when a girl licks under it amazing.png

How the fuck would I know that? My dick isn't cut.

>and because you have the ability to jack it with foreskin, does your dick get oversensitive in the process?
Sometimes.

>did all that foreskin fapping do damage to your first time? or was it all good right off the bat?
No.

One thing about being cut that's awesome is when a girl actually works with your foreskin, running her tongue underneath it and around your cockhead. It's fucking unreal.

>inb4 smegma
Bathe once a week you shitlords. I know that's hard for Cred Forumstards to manage but try it.