Ask a Former Marine anything

Ask a Former Marine anything.

Did 2 Tours to Iraq

Yes, I have taken a life before. And I enjoyed it.

How did you like being a retarded pawn for the government to use? Why do you need a gun to find self worth? Are you just as much of a brainwashed mentally deficient brute as the rest of your fellow marines/veterans?

would you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

It's in our DNA to kill and fight. You are only saying those things because you don't have to balls to be a real man like me. Worm.

Wannabe Anarch who is still wholly dependent on that very government like a mosquito to the blood of an animal. thinks he can break the chains and resist the human desire to dominate, kys coz this world is 2 bleak for u.

Exactly, if this maggot needed help, he would be running for help from our great Gov.

Is there Capri-Suns in Iraq?

Anarchists are coward. And usually the first batch of people to leech off of the government in a state of need. Weaklings.

Yes, ones we brought with us on Tour. Other than that, no.

What have you done? Do you even have any idea what you're talking about or did you just pull that shit right out of the liberal handbook? Why do you need to talk shit on a board like Cred Forums to find self worth?

Coolest thing you saw ther?

Is it true that you carry the people you kill with you like a lot of people say? That always sounded a bit melodramatic to me.

Would you consider moving to South Africa and working for a pmc that will have you kill niggers. Also South Africa is pretty gun friendly so there's that.

Airstrikes on enemy compounds were the best. The speed of which jets can fly at really amazes me. I should of joined the Air Force lol

> should have joined the air force

You are dead to me marine

Yes, I would. I've actually been thinking of becoming a mercenary, but I currently have a family so it's unfair on them. But I would love me some dead niggers. Killed a few whilst I was on tour.

Haha, I don't regret being a Marine. Had some of my best times during my active duty.

I live in South Africa. I work for a pmc like security company and pull jobs all over Africa. I was last in Kenya guarding a manganese mine. There was some unrest in the area and I killed my first person in a brief fire fight. I don't feel bad either turns out I killed the rapist from one of the surrounding villages. Kek

How do you feel about Blackwater/PMCs in general?

>>

Good job, they don't deserve life.

Did you take his tags?

kek gtfo kid

Asking because I have a friend who plans to work for them(and I am looking into it too, though I've wanna do Marines for like a decade)

rape any one

have sex with anyone

Rank Mos

Sgt here 0621, afghan '10 '11 good times

Good luck being a PMC with no prior experience or deployments with special forces.

>with no prior experience or deployments with special forces
I'd hope a decade or so of Marines and wherever that takes me would help. Would love to do some medic shit too

Was there a tent hole you fucked, like one of the guys?

How many confirmed kills did you get? and which weapons did you use?

Im studying to become an accountant, but joining the army has always been on my mind, im an average person, but if i were to join id want to be an air field defence guard, i get to use rockets n shit. Im australian

>Yes, I have taken a life before. And I enjoyed it.
Have fun in the hell of no longer being a Marine once you come back. *spoken sarcastically*

let me put it to you this way man. Do some research into WHAT you wanna do. Join the marines go for it. If you go grunt though it would be really shitty because no one is deploying anymore. That means promotions are gonna be a lot harder now. doing 10 years is going to be a mega bitch. Besides you have to do 4 at a time and trust me after 8 you'll be lucky to see sergeant. If you want to do medic shit go into the navy and become a corpsman Marines don't have medics.

How many children did you kill ?

There is no such thing as "former marine". once a marine always a marine.

you are just a disgrace, soldier!

how many girls did you rape and how many goats did you fuck?

I know this is bait, but I realized that those who don’t respect soldiers generally are beta SJW males whose life achievements will be becoming a master barista.

So true

How is BEE impacting the PMC industry?
is the pay good?
Any intrigue and plotting?

Wait so the goats took it willingly?

How much do you make? Are you going to reenlist? You know the reason our military is retarted is because not enough experienced soldiers like yourself are reenlisting.

I have for 5-6years now(I'm 21), I've had so many recruiters come to my door and ask for me by name(probably my high school giving my info or all my friends). I'd mainly wanna do medic shit for the money since I see it pays more.
>If you want to do medic shit go into the navy and become a corpsman Marines don't have medics.
I had searched this up before and always saw answers saying yes and "Corpsman" so I always assumed, seeing it now yeah it is Navy.. Hmm...

I heard some guys were being deployed this month to help with Syria?

I've also been told I could do 2(4?)years in college and go into the military and get a rank of officer, I'm pretty sure this is bs I've heard from everyone but is it by chance true?(currently doing college work to hopefully get into the CIA/NSA anyway, military is just a pipe dream)

300 confirmed kills and have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps.

Marines currently in syria are just there as a "wall" to stop the flow of insurgents. Not doing much just there for the military force. As for becoming an officer you have to finish collage and get a degree then go into OCS. Alternatively you can enroll into MCJROTC go to OCS during one of your summers then become officially commissioned upon graduation.

Did you ever been deployed with an italian soldier? If yes what did you think of them

I was a Royal Marine for 14 years, I did two tours of Iraq and three of Afghan, don't waste your time sharing on here user, everybody is a "dicker".
They like to watch people doing and then tear down whatever it is they did, or more often tell them that they are fakes.

>Yes, I have taken a life before. And I enjoyed it.
It's true other user's, you know what you're getting when you join and it feels good to kill.
Never let anyone tell you otherwise, it's only constructs of morality that give people guilt for doing it, we're just following our instincts, it's our nature.

Cred Forums is leaking.

ITT things that never happened. Why must you faggots feel the need to show your dick sizes with lies on Cred Forums? Fucking faggots.

I'm for real, doubt is yours user, truth is mine.

Figured as much. Ah so then there is a chance, just looked at the pay and it's not as great as I had hoped but damn is it better than not and it seems pretty damn needed if I want to get where I want to go.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

did you serve with any Australians? If so what unit and any stories?

Honestly you play your cards right you'll still be able see the world user. Choice is yours man.

man this is poor quality, try harder faggot

Id blow you no homo. Just my way of saying thanks for killing non-human sub-animals.

I know that much, all but 2 of my irl friends join the military, most went with the marines plus I have a cousin in the marines. They're stationed all over the world and seem to rotate every 8months or so.
I think I'm gonna go but I just gotta say, thank you for your service and I truly wish you the best.

Hey thanks man. Take care.

Do you feel the need to continue to kill as it's something you enjoyed? Also, what's been the hardest thing for you when coming home?

You, and people like you, are the main reason the US has wasted 70 years of abundance to war on drugs, terrorism and playing world police. Your nation is the root of every problem we face today. Capitalism has resulted in an ever increasing gap between rich and poor but its sold to you as the American Dream. Real life television has made people emotional, impulsive fucktards who only respond to strong words just like they do in real life television instead of rational thought. Creationism is of equal scientific value as theory of evolution. You hardly have a separation of church and state. You beat your chest and call yourselves tall but haven't won any war since WW2 and even that one you havent really "won". You call the US the greatest country on Earth but it hasen't been the greatest in ANYTHING except the number of incarcerated people per capita. It really fucking amazes me that you people eat the fucking propaganda machine daily about how great your fucking country is even though evidence says different.

I'm so sick and tired of you self-absorbed, narcissistic fucking Murifags fucking up the entire world without even noticing it or having any sense of self reflection about it. You find it weird and crazy that you now have two presidential candidates which are equally bad? I find it a logical result of a years of fear mongering and a failing educational system.

PLZ GET FUCKING BENT YOU BALD EAGLED FAGGOT

Care to share the numerous contributions your country has made to the world lately?

Not gonna read your short story on how daddy turned you gay faggot better shorten it up also slice and dice your wrist

"Former Marine" "Ex-Marine" "Used to be a Marine"

There are a lot of terms Marines never use, those are just three of them.

I'm an amateur MMA fighter (3-1, the one guy who beat me is in the UFC now). I think you're a giant pussy who would most likely get stomped or choked out in a real fight.

>Using vastly superior intelligence and equipment to kill borderline retarded people in a completely unfair fight makes you a "tough man"

This is the equivalent of me hanging out in front of the marine recruiting office and smacking the shit out of a bunch of 18 year olds, then going home and bragging how tough I am.

Why are all milfags this retarded? I mean I know it's because they were shit in highschool and had no other real opportunities in life. Not athletic enough to get a scholarship, too poor to pay for school, and too dumb to get academic scholarships. So they suck the government teet and pretend it makes them a hero.

I can't wait till we bomb Europe and Asia to absolute pieces.

The town rapist

Murica. Faggot

go get a microscope and look at the moon
the only flag up there right now belongs to france

This flag?

Lol

Microscope?

yes, exactly

yes, a microscope

Former Army Recon here, what do you miss most about being down range?