Why is there no religion board?

Why is there no religion board?

Is Cred Forums anti-christian or is this some atheist sjw libcuck pc fuckery.

you got lost newfag. The thread to worship Trumps dick is above.

Probably stirs up too much commotion. I'm with you there, and if you're not trolling, there are other Christians on this board.

There doesn't seem to be any

Cred Forums is shit. I want to talk about Jesus, not bulshit political things.

I don't get it

just click it and STFU! take your shitty little beliefs and stick it with the trolls.
You are not welcome here

On Cred Forums? I don't understand, why do you hate Christians? I have as much rite to voice my opinion as anyone else. Your what's wrong with this country.

Kill yourself christcuck. 2/10 bait

You asked for a /rel/ board and we gave you the answer. So go there and don't come back.

How is that a /rel/ board?? Asshat

Eat me, heathen.

We're not required to pander to your delusions and disrespect for reality.

I'll eat your wifes poos while you watch and dildo your asshole

You say we like you matter. Your moot or hire, don't act like you effect anything around here

Deviant. This is what I want to get away from. All boards should be sfw and bound by Christian morality.

Can you even English?

>Christian morality
try again

Grammer Nazi that's your best argument

I guess atheist morality is better? Whoops doesn't exist. Get rekt fag

I don't need a 2000 year old book to know that killing people is wrong, it's called common sense. But I don't expect you know what that is because you're a moron.

Get rekt fag

in pol, you would have failed one of "thou shall not do" lists.

what about adultery? beoble do that and it's immoral and not listen holy book. That leads to fragile society where everyone fucks everyone and soon cities will burn.

People hwo get married are retarded in the first place. They want some holy bond that will keep them together forever while they get lazy and don't work on their relationship. It's their own goddamn fault if their women fuck other people. Nothing immoral about wanting to get out of a bad relationship as long as they're honest about it. Otherwise they are just scum.

so u think my parents are retarded? they are christians, and don't do drugs/alcohol, and work hard, and are good citizens, AND don't hang out in Cred Forums.

your "god" is just as gay and fake as any other paranormal topic. Faggot.

First, what kind of Christian?

Second, we don't have one because religion is retarded