Tard Stories?

Tard Stories?
>be me 14 at the time
>cool ass dad lets me drive like a half mile to the bus stop every morning
>shits cash
>i get down there when the short bus picks up, somehow one of them saw me and for whatever reason started flipping shits
>literally hear fucking gorilla noises and the bitch on the bus has to ask me and my dad to stop
I had a good thing going.

Stop what? Your story makes very little sense and is not entertaining.

Its like a tard telling tard tales...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This story is pretty retarded:

Itt, the bus passengers don't even realize they fucked up OP's driving privileges

>get to the bus stop when the bus gets there
>somehow someone saw me
>somehow
>somehow
>somehow
i can't imagine how. How autistic are you?

dark windows maybe?

where in the story did the idiot say the windows were tinted? Are you severely autistic like OP?

tricked girl into giving me money through relationship, do it all the time because I'm attractive, turns out she's retarded, feel so guilty that I'm still with her 3 years later, now I'm probably retarded too

satan trolling

You might be god

This thread is a tard.

we are all god

got high as fuck, all of a sudden there was short busses everywhere, i was trapped in the land of never ending short busses, i knew it was punishment for making fun of stupid people... i fun knew it.

turns out i was just driving around the city bus storage area, found out later

His dad let him drive the car for half a mile to the bus stop every morning, but a tard spotted him and went ape-shit so he got caught and had to stop because the busdriver scolded the father.

No idiot.

>op is a tard whos daddy let him drive half a mile to the bus stop
>bus driver sees tard driving a car
>bus driver asks dad to stop letting a tard drive
>op posted this in the library during lunch

>Be me
>12 years old
>The only bus that came to where I lived was a short bus
>Most of the kids were tards, but some of them were in the gifted program
>One day, the twins up front were chewing gum
>The one asks the other what flavor gum he has
>They're chewing different flavor gum
>"wanna twade?"
They fucking traded the gum they were chewing.

so i raped like 1000 women, no it's cool though, because 1 in 10 women have a rape fantasy, therefore fulfilled 100 fantasies

Are you muhammad?

too much hate...

I have a rape fantasy

i know, thats why I've been watching you

this thread is gold, no retards allowed

*blushes

I remember this one retarded kid on my bus who thought he was a wizard. When we told him he wasnt, he threatoned to bring back a wand and shoot up the school... with some sick spells

Filename.kek