Rate my dirty/poverty room Cred Forums

Rate my dirty/poverty room Cred Forums
Ignore GF she got in the way of the photo

6/10 Cleaner than my place. You should get a desk though.
>tfw have desk but no bed

oh the fack you type on the ground

I got lucky with the bed some girl on fb was giving it away and i was like well i sleep on the floor so everyone was like yeah he can have it.

Not having any pride comes in handy sometimes.
but yeah desk seems nice but ive gotten really used to laying down and playing games/going online so its gonna be pain having to readjust

>ignore the girl
>in Cred Forums

Like this.
its comfortable to me

Why don't you whore out the gf and get some cash, get a desk and stop living like a fucking nigger.

My poverty striken roommate/fucktoy is worse
bring on the crystal meth for her

Ignore the line of blow on the floor

She doesnt have a dick so i thought shed be pretty easily ignored around here

Niggers cant afford computers

how can u live like that?

I'm legit curious, even dogs have it better.

is that pipes for crack

I don;t live like this , she does
All she wants is to get high and get fucked like 24/7
Dudes bring her $50 they get sucked and fucked and out in half a hour. Then she runs off and gets more crystal meth

sometimes she misbehaves

When do you think she will die and from what disease or drug?

post more of gf

might one day have a heart attack from the crystal meth. she's come close a few times.

you sound pretty close to her
you got the feelings?

Shes just a skinny white girl w/ no boobs or butt.
Literally her stomach is the best thing bout her

I dont care post her vag/tits/arse or whatever. something about her is hnnng

Still looks great, now post more.

I can smell that room through my fucking screen.

Smells like cigarettes, sweat and battery acid for some reason...

only so much that when she gets to the point of calling a ambulance again for her I'll make sure to put some dope in her pocket so she can goto jail and clean up

lol, same speakers as me

Post more!

Did she get raped by daddy when she was a kid or something ?

The only other thing i got is a 2min vid of us fucking but its just mainly my small dick .

kay......

post it lad

Go on, Cred Forums has probably more interest in your dick than the girl

nice ornamental slut OP more pics of it?

ugh but then id have to get it from my phone then convert to a webm or something to post it. Then theres that 2Mb limit bs. Its not worth it, I didnt even shave my pubes either so those are gross and everywhere in the video

just post more photos of your girl please. no one cares about your pubes

who the fuck belongs to that hand on her chest?!

more of this set!

OC BTW

the girl on the left looks super wet. did you fuck her too?

So this is the PC master race I've been hearing so much about...

you guys need to bump, one person can't bump alone, or I won't be able to post the whole set in time

BUMP

fucking hot
any licking pics?

fucking file size, ya but need to resize, her pics form 6 meg

Roll

bump with random pics

No I jumped into that and stopped taking pics....

pleas upload on mega, imgur or dropbox
want the original files

which one did you fuck first?

Hot or not

Post your vid on dropbox mate!

hey got those 2 hoes suckin your dick?

definitely not

not bad op. here's my setup.

mBun pp

why i feel you so much?

I would impregnate them

OC user disappeared?

post the pic from her phone

well op, atleast u have a gf

looks like the young verison of the chick from strangers with candy. this is what you have to look forward to

resizing

upload the pics somewhere else, without resizing
takes less time and we get the oc quality

that's just sad

I'll throw a bump at it

>trump this

I think ill claim title of filthiest room in thread

Would smash

Would me uploading it to motherless work for you guys?

Just lazy user.

I'd pay good money for that. And I'd eat her ass.

Who keeps on posting this junkie?
3/10

Still?

Looks like someone's dried up aunt.

Pretty much...i get off work (you can guess where i work by the trash) at 10:30 pm every day and am too tired to clean my room at night...

>these bottles were just the ones i didnt throw off my bed...they range from 2 days- 3 weeks old

Dude... Do you have to jump over shit to get to some parts of the room. I have one friend like that

>to tired to not throw shit on the floor

Just lazy user.

Sorta...i only really stay on my bed when in my room so dont walk around much in it...though theres like a trail of clear floor that leads from my door ro my bed

my roommates room looks like this but worst he doesnt have a bed

No I bet he swims through it.
>Oh wow a bicycle, do you ride bicycles?

kek

Goddamn that room must smell awful.

>Blow
>Implying there's money for it
kek

Well i did find the time to at least pick up the cloths yesterday...only cause i ran out of clean cloths (believe it or not im very clean when it comes to my body and what not)

just took this pic...i had so much trash that even after picking up clothes and filling 3 bags of trash, half the floor is still a mess

Yea he has the same road. It's a significantly bigger room than yours tho. You really should throw most of that shit away man, or at least make it look a little decent

Hot and checkt

might be crushed up pills knowing her

Everything in this picture belongs in a dumpster.

>a
Okay, sadly OC user left

Ok heres me fucking my girl its not glamorous shes on top i cant get hard whatever.
Bonus is you can actually see a bit of my room at the end

you know what to do with this

5A8F33A

thanks user
what about picture upload on mega?

i bet her cunt stinks

I used to do meth with my gf and the drug completely made her sex crazed.

kek at the end

I dont really have any lol sounds weird but i just see her like everyday so theres never like a "heres nudes cause i miss you" thing and we usually spend our time naked fucking instead of taking pics

what about this set? there has to be more

yeah i only get girls because im funny so you know i have to flex that at every possible chance.

Moar of OPs chick

That aint from me
some random user in the thread was posting those

Some of us like skinny boobless girls, even if they don't have a dick. Crazy, right?
But we do.
So let's see if her chest is as flat as you claim.

>i bet she's at least a b cup

SAO background
>>/out/

heres a video
5A8F33A

wtf
but you answered here to this who was referring to this I want more of this user

are those cum stains on F7 and 8 keys?
also
>not having a dusty/dirty keyboard in 2016

have you ever used a camera before

No, Im OP that isnt OP

>Fucking meth hooker roommate without condoms

Many diseases?

dont give a fuck about OP
I want this lesbian OC set, not OP set

actually no i just sneezed in the middle of gaming once and couldnt cover my mouth because competition i didnt even realize that was there i thought i cleaned it all off.

Damn it!! I so wanted to see her tits!

That was a different guy in the thread.

To be fair i did reference cloverfield in the video

they are saggy because 2 kids.

Oh lol. Well fid you actually get hard in the video and penetrate her well? You need to go make a better video right now user

Fuck! Now I want to see them even moar!
Srsly I love small saggy tits! That's my fucking kryptonite!

Kek

Yeah thats like right when we stopped recording cause we started going faster and camera was shaking.

Meh next time i record something ill post it again i guess

what do I do with this (call me a new fag inbound)

Fuck off racist

Being descriptive is now racist?

Shit dude come on haha are you old enough to watch this then?

theres a website called Motherless just plug that at the end of .com/

I'm 18 been on this site for years I mostly just lurk tho

i mean you should clean isntead of browsing Cred Forums

actually you're right I need to go fix my car just don't feel like it rn

>
i feel like i should take a pic of my roommates room so you can feel better

your'e a reverse racist

lol you don't gotta do that but I appreciate it man felt shitty today barely got out of bed

also checked

What is this

looks like coke spilled on tim Hortons car kid here that's just my guess

>great value cola
fuck that's lowest of the low.
also that one floor board under the take out bag is bugging me, it's a different color!

Well i took one anyways

A shitty camera

wow that actually does make me feel better

Yeah i have to pass his room before getting to mine so before heading to my room i feel like i should clean and when i get there im like this is nothing hahaha

that's awesome dude lol

but im dating her

these gross rooms reminds me of an old fuck buddy. Chill husky guy with great weed, and a nice fat 8incher that was just the best lay for me. He knew how to slowly pound.

anyway, he wasn't exactly gross, like there wasnt a hygiene issue. His room was always cluttered with take out trash and vape juice bottles. Never any bugs like ants or roaches. NO funk besides dank weed and sweet vape juices. Anyway, we would just chill. Watch anime or listen to music. Smoke and eat, But I always had to clean his room. It always took about 20 large trash bags to clear it out. I would do the bedding laundry, scrub out the bathroom with bleach. Tidy it the fuck up before anything sexual went down. I even bought a cheap couple of bins so he can try to store away his trash and laundry. But to no avail, unless I stay a few days with him it always got cluttered.

dude really wanted to date me but I just can't be his housekeeping gf. Too much of a depressed slob. I only ever cleaned because I was there and it bothered me. He was just a fwb anyway that gave good fuckings and always gave me an ounce upon my departure. He had good taste in music though, that was another plus.

i ca guarantee your a male posting this cause bitches love fixing guys , unless they have had too fix the same problem with a guy in the past 50/50

haha no I am not about fixing anyone. he was cool for who he was, and the relationship was chill nsa fucking and friendships. But yeah he was a cluttered slob and I am not so that didnt work. There were other reasons I wouldnt date him though.

I am now dating an ex military guy and he is very neat and tidy and we have a sweet symbiotic relationship that works for us.

but his not fun , bland ........ seems like you missed out because you didnt want too put the effort in :,(

what? first off buying the fwb bins to help declutter was just me trying to help him not change him. I wasn't into him beyond a fwb anyway so I am not missing out on anything. Not ever going to be a slobs maid. My current bf hits everything and beyond what I enjoy from a dude so whatever bud.

I need a girl like your girlfriend. If she's willing to stay with when you have nothing, I can hardly imagine what she'd be willing to do if she was with someone who was well off.