Rekt thread, pls

Rekt thread, pls

bunp

pls, is fucking monday, im at work and i only have half an hour before my boss arrives

Are you fucking retarded?

I don't think op knows ur supposed to dump your shit until other people contribute

FUCK YEA

Nice trips

Thanks m9 I worked real hard for em

WHOAH SUPER GET THREAD JEEZ FUCK
nice birb gif fren

Thanks
I'm not op
Op is a fag

Do you exclusively have poultry rekt vids? I like it so far

What if these were puppies? This is fucking insane.

But they're not puppies so all's good.

Bump

I feel worse for those chicks than for puppies honestly, since people seem triggered over puppies getting hurt but not chicks.

rekt

So, this is the "shovel dog gif" I heard people at reddit were so sensitive about? there's barely any blood lol

Oh no ... Fool me once shame on me
Fool me twice...uh...n-n-never fool me again

Ugh I wanted to post a good rekt webm but it's 0.86 mb larger than the 2 mb limit D:

Most fags who are into this stuff are sensitive about dogs and shit getting killed because they're massive pussies and have fucked up brains.

Don't fuckin lie to people on the Internet you cur. You know damn well that shit made your sphincter construct like a vice.

:/ no, not really. First responder. Seen a lot of shit.

someone have isis execution videos? My normie friends have an interest in them.

I don't like animal rekt. I've been deployed twice and probably seen more actual gore irl than your faggot ass, some of it I caused. Fat fucking neet.

Nope, I actually audibly kek'd.

You're one of them, faggot.

what's ur favorite mre?
mine's gotta be #12 (penne pasta w/ veg sausage)

Yeaaah fuck that. Kudos to you for doing that man honestly. I respect and admire people that do shit like you.

McDonalds

Easy as fuck. Lemon pepper tuna cuz the main entree is not made by the army

Awe shit. Internet basement dwellin tough guy over here. Little cunt .

hahahaha fuck you

You are a huge pussy, I don't feel at all bad for dog gore, kys. I actually laughed, you fucking Army fag.

Is this from Turkey?

Ooooh, good choice
thanks man, I spend a lot effort trying to help people, only to end up getting spit in the face (often times literally). It's nice to get a good word from someone, sometimes I feel like there's no reason to help people like this guy

OWWWWWWW !!!

worst thing is it didn't even crash :(

you got me

someone needs to shoop an isis explosion in this one

oh ffs

buh buh buh bump

same guy

how did you get fooled?
it's a thumbnail for a gif about a dog in a rekt thread
if the dog doesn't die you'd have been fooled

Poor doge