Hey Cred Forums. Learner driver here. I need an opinion. Is here anything wrong with tuening like this?

Hey Cred Forums. Learner driver here. I need an opinion. Is here anything wrong with tuening like this?

yes u fucking idiot

It shaves literally less than a second off the time it takes to turn the corner, and is obviously dangerous if there are cars coming in the opposite direction. Are you retarded?

Whats wrong with it?

U FUCKING IDIOT

This is probably bait but,
Stay in your fucking lane you tard

Im new to driving. I didnt know if i was doing it s just how i turn when i play on my racing simulator. I just did whatever im most used to

Are both of those one way streets?

Thats just an example. Thats how i tuen regardless if it's a one way street

Gotta be bait. If not, please throw away your license before you fucking kill someone.

you better have a good insurance.

You fucking cut the curve. Too much idiots do this.

>just how i turn when i play on my racing simulator.
Topkek

Was an identical post not long ago with a faggot who thought it was okay to cross lanes when turning.

Uhm arent you supposed to drive on the right side of the street? You drive like you are alone on the street

Nah broseph, its left side where im from.

Driving is still one of the biggest threats because too much idiots are on the street. You have an Chance of 1 to 6000 to die with a car. With an motorcycle its 1:800. One of the reason I don't Drive motorcycle although I would like to

Lmao that's how i turn when i play racing games.

Bump

Another example pic of how i turn

Do us a favour and go stand in middle of a busy intersection and watch the cars for a while.

In Australia (where this photo is from) and the UK (possibly elsewhere as well) you drive on the left.

Yeah that's what you do on a racetrack. Doing it on proper streets is also fine because eventually you'll remove yourself from the gene pool.

How am i suppose to do it then? Im only doing ehat i know from racing sims.

Fresh b8 m8

this is even worse wtf

Sane people stay on the left (or right) of the road at all times. You've probably seen one of these signs (if you're not blind that is, if you are, that is unfortunate). If you don't give a shit then drive however you please. I've heard driving on the right side of the road while on a freeway can be quite fun.

Awesome racing line. Keep it up

Not if you live in the uk

PICK A LANE, FREAK!

Straying into oncoming lanes is still kind of a problem, but I have heard car crashes are really fun.

76 Smith Ave
Allambie Heights NSW 2100
Australia

You made this easy.

Why would anyone drive like this? There's no point.

OP, if you're driving a 1 ton truck weighing about 10,000 lbs, (you're british so you don't even know) then that's ok.

tl;dr bigass vehicles yes

if you're driving a car turning like that will make you look drunk. Slow down more to take a corner tighter.

You have to turn 360 and drive away

Bump

Im serious just tell me how im suppose to turn

Dickstick. This is a residential street, not Leguna Seca. Fuck off.

What do you mean? How am i suppose to turn then?

This shouldn't even need to be asked as its common sense that you stay within your lane and never leave it for a second unless merging or if they're intersecting, but it seems common sense is not so common.

nice b8, m8.
if you skipped on just one detail it would be believable.

op, i sometimes use the racing line when im driving myself, but i would only recommend doing it if the corner is completely clear and you have a clear open view of everything around. ie no blind corners

Excellent lines OP. You'll get to your destination much faster that way, and you can also maintain higher speeds safely.

One thing to remember though: Don't give way to ANYBODY, and don't hesitate. That's how accidents happen. If you always make the first move, other drivers must always give way to you. Good luck!

When I was younger some faggot "I can drive race cars gud" guy crashed into me cutting the corner speeding.

Thank Pepe I was in my shitty old f150 and only got a bit of a sore neck, my truck was totaled but I was fine.

His face was all fucked up.

>faggot taken away by ambulance

>his Mommys insurance paid me

>down payment on a new car.

Don't ruin someone's life just cause you can't drive right. You can kill someone specially a bike rider.

Are the light blue lines depicting some sort of attainable boost, or are you so dull that you outlined the road?

Those are the track barriers. Generally they have arrows on them that show you which way to go.

You should be turning from the right side of the street not the left.

>Learner driver
well I can see why you might think this turn is a good idea.

Yeah, your lines are ok OP, BUT, you might want to also time yourself while using the track barriers to steer.