Chick I know just sent me this

Chick I know just sent me this.
What does it mean Cred Forums?

Not dating and has turned me down twice

It means

If you don't reply to this, you're mother will die tonight in her sleep.

jeeez

maybe she likes the idea of leading you on, girls are psychotic like that. just send her a google image dickpick of someone your race & who has a bigger cock than you & hope she falls for it. good luck user

if you're not a fatass and got kinda good body send mirror selfie,if you are fat as fuck send dick,if your dick is small and you are also a fatass kys

Smash and dash

"Why haven't we fucked yet"
Only acceptable response to that pic.

Kek

This

send this and post it here

Rolling for this

Come on op, we are trying to get u laid. Step up and post results

Op is kill

Yuck

it means you should send her a pic of your cock

Gtfo i killed my mother in my sleep last night

it means she is a slut who doesnt want to date you?

means she sent it to the wrong person you faggot

Probably this.

coloured hair = stay clear

This op rolling for dubs

this

What's her snap boi?

Straight up tell her she sent that shit to the wrong person, as you asked her out twice and said no, she may have sent to you mistakenly.

#1 turned you down twice
#2 sends seductive pictures
meaning
#1 not interested in you
#2 likes the attention, would probably hold you as a cuckboy for financial support while sporting bbc
RED FLAGS ALL AROUND, STEER CLEAR

Her room looks dirty as..yuck, get nudes and leave forever

Prob wants you attention but not a relationship, will most likely lead you on. Send something back that will make her feel bad and ashamed about herself.

Cum tribute and send back. That's all she wants op.

faggot

he needs to get nudes first

Yup. She wants attention and all other boys are busy, that or she is throwing a bone to keep you interested, even though she isn't interested in you.

Tell her "we should either get together and fuck or you should go away". Go for the Hard Sale (in sales when uninterested shoppers are given a hard sale you force them to buy now or walk, saving the salesmen his time), in either case you win.

Watch out op after a in depth picture analysis, I have concluded that she got high on some class a drugs. As you can see the baggie still on the dresser. Probably got high as a kite and didn't realize what she has done.

>"we should either get together and fuck or you should go away"

Really?

I mean, really?

You want him to literally type it like that? I know what you're going for but that sounds about as alpha as you farting your dads cum out your ass and giggling hysterically.

So only mildly.

Shit works, son

You typed that yourself in MS Paint. Look at the fucking pixels!

She most likely included your name amongst many when she sent the snap. Just another bored narcissist looking for attention.

Chances are you were one of the last contacts she added. If you reply you might get a cursory text response, but you aren't the priority.

I advise you don't waste your time.

Sometimes you gotta swing for the fences Junior. If she knows she just wants attention and isn't gonna get it from him, with this they both win. Either he gets what he wants, or she gets attention for a moment then they both move on.

This!

grow some balls be a man and take it down. regardless if she regrets it later she will want it at the moment. you cant claim rape because u "made a mistake" stick it in her pound it out spray every where in her hair and her eyes, then dont talk to her any more / thread

perfect tits/10

have you got more?

I'd reply with...... Baggie on the dresser. Plate on the bed. Shit underneath the bed and all over the floor. I expect whatever you're packing into those budget panties is hardly going to be pristine?