Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

Colin Kaepernick, whose black father abandoned him and he knocked up a 19 yo white girl...

Who was adopted, raised and cared for by white parents ...

Who is currently getting nearly $12 million this year from the white CEO of the 49ers to be a backup QB ...

Is protesting how whites mistreat blacks in America.

Is that right?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
m.huffpost.com/us/news/hiring-discrimination/
aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/141027_iachr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0.pdf
salon.com/2016/07/14/sorry_conservatives_new_research_from_harvard_shows_a_profound_amount_of_racism_by_policenot_less_of_it/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/schools-discrimination_n_5002954.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone who supports sports is an idiot.

Yes, you are correct!
> I'm betting he hasn't experienced racism on ANY level.
>entitled fucking youth of America
>I love how his solution to solving a problem is literally doing nothing other than bowing down.
Well.....bow to your white masters

Was this the guy that was gangraped in the club by the Martinez Otravez Crew?

It doesn't matter. Nobody really cares about that stupid nigger, or his bullshit cause. Whatever it is.

Like every liberal or minority entertainers he doesn't mind being paid millions US dollars

So you can't protest something if you haven't experienced it?

The bottom line is when you're working for your employer, in this case the 49ers franchise, you don't get to have a personal opinion. Case law supports this assertion. The 49ers need to grow a set of balls and tell him to stand the fuck up or they need to fire him.

seconded, even when i was just 12 years old I understood that T.V. sports were made for cucks

You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else. In his case though, it seems like an attention whore move. If the guy in the sailor suit was protesting it would carry more weight.

Interesting point.....but let's please for a moment try to look from his eyes???? His protest seems empty and Un informed.
>basically attention whoring

You can't understand something if you haven't experienced it. Most of these dumb monkeys are under the delusion that they're being oppressed and like reading false statistics as much as neo-nazis do.

not always true. you can understand things by being educated about it even though you may not have experienced it properly. i understand what it's like to be a nigger and i haven't stolen anything in years

>i understand what it's like to be a nigger
But you really don't unless you believe niggers and humans are the same.
It's like pretending you know what it's like to be a lion because you've been to a zoo.

Niggers gonna nig man

true, although they are definitely not equal to me they are still above other animals. so it's not as big of a leap

Colin is a head case. That's why he's gone down hill and will probably be out of the nfl soon.

kaepernick is already thinking about his post football career as a libcuck with his tongue on sharpton's salty nuts

no way anyone else lets this guy play he's like tim tebow only more retarded.. in either case doesn't belong in that league

Yeah but part of joining the military is that you cant engage in political statements while in uniform.....

Do you have to be a first-hand victim of a problem in order to speak out for other victims? He has a platform and he's using it. No different than other public figures.

only retards join the military anyways so it's a policy aimed at saving their braincells for obeying their masters

he's not just protesting some random event or company, he's protesting the country and the people that gave him a better life than 99.999% of people could ever think of reaching, and he's doing it on an impulse after watching some youtube videos and reading twitter feeds.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, sporting events are an escape for spectators from the issues of reality. for this braindead benchwarmer to force his protests on the entire fucking country in the context of his position in sports is a blatant slap in the face that has turned a ton of people away. it's probably more of an experiment than a protest in how athletes can be used beyond product advertising.

Guys in uniform protest this stuff all the time but you don't hear about it because they don't have a weekly national televised platform on which to do it.

>no different
if you said anything political while representing most companies you would be fired.

And?

Plenty of public figures speak out about this stuff. "Liberal Hollywood" is a thing you know.

>only retards join the military anyways
We get conscripted and usually pussy ass fagots come out more manly and confident after the 8 or 11 months served.
Doesn't hurt to learn how to use guns and learn to defend yourself.
I guess you're a fat loser who never did anything with his life.

Something about cops.

ITT: White people.

niners are 3-1, must be the patriotism working

patriotism is for assholes

He got this whole ordeal started because he one of the worst quarter backs of the NFL, so if he is removed from the team he can blame it on racism instead of his poor performance.

It would mean a lot more if Crappernick still did something on the field.

I wonder what his white adopted parents are thinking now. Raising a nigger that own parents likely were thugs, and didn't care for him to end up hating the race that helped him.

Niggers.

He's doing because of his gf. She's social activist

This.

Weird, I didn't know people could care about how others besides themselves are treated. That must be strange!

He looks like a faggot

And yet, everybody knows him, and people listen to him. Unlike you user.

And now that you are 14, what else have you learnt?

His Gil scott Afro is somewhat ridiculous, but how the fuck is the amount of money he makes a counterpoint to institutionalized racism existing? Every ashy little black boy dreams of doing what he does because a. It's lucrative and b. It means you're the best at something; only with the added desire of not being surrounded by violence and poverty. Rich white kids probably need expensive sports clinics and strict parents to achieve the same results

Kaepernick is the best at his sport (lol jk back up squad) and that's why you're hearing him protest and not x or y jolly African american

Itt racists telling a black social activist (who will never read this) how there isn't racism via racist comments

This is just so you can feel better?

>how the fuck is the amount of money he makes a counterpoint to institutionalized racism existing

How is it not? Especially given who pays him and who supported him up to this point.

heh

But we should totally be into Eleagues right? I mean because it like takes smarts and stuff to sit and play vidya games like counter strike unlike those barbarians who play physical sports.

>mixing blood
Not even once.

I hope he's actually middle eastern. That Jew nose speaks for itself.

That's about right. You just aren't calculating in time. Plenty of black people abuse white people. White people have just been abusing black people longer. Give it a couple more centuries and all will be even.

I could understand him protesting if it was #BlackFathersMatter to raise awareness about parental responsibility.

Colin kaepernick is all black people now? Holy shit you really don't get it. Why should you have to be in the top .0001 percent of athletes to be a black person that people (still don't) listen to?

>Eleagues
No, and this was a poor attempt at an argument.
I want Gladiator fights. Fuck UFC, I want to see some idiot fucking beheaded and paraded around the arena.
>maybe then the sports contracts that may millions would make sense

pay millions

Who the fuck cares what a athlete thinks?
Quit shining a light on dumb shit like this.

Sitting during the anthem=Hating white people.

That makes sense

White people are all racists now? Holy shit you really don't get it.
>Why should I have to be in the top .0001 percent of white people to be a white person that people (still don't) listen to?
Because no one cares what you think until you've demonstrated your worth to them.

I wonder why people have a problem when most of those fat fucks can't even stand for the anthem even if they wanted to.

>one black guy gets money so obviously all blacks are treated really well and are rich

That's your argument OP. Just so you know. And to top it off, who gives a shit? Dude can protest whatever he wants.

PS. Football is overrated and you're a loser for getting so upset about one guy kneeling during the anthem.

>protests are most effective when done where no one can see it

>kneeling during the archaic tradition that honors those who are no longer alive to appreciate that honor effectively making the practice about making the individual feel morally superior
>frogdrinkingtea.meme

Yeah, and apparently kaepernick is worth millions to his rich white ceo. You, on the other hand, are worth less to me every time you say something. I'm sorry you feel abandoned in this cold world but at least you have a web of anonymous racists to huddle with for warmth

Usually an extraordinary claim such as yours requires a reliable source/evidence. You seem reasonable enough to provide that. So where is it?

Wow, you can't defend your agenda, or it breaks down under the lightest scrutiny, so ...

you immediately revert to attacking me personally and putting words in my mouth I never said. So sad.

Not the same person, but everyone is the same to you, aren't they?
>You, on the other hand, are worth less to me every time you say something.
Worth less what?

The fact that you are posting this on the most racist forum on the internet, completely breaks your point

Less of my time bitch PEACE

Well its entertainment to some people

>So you can't protest something if you haven't experienced it?
Not when the premise cops are killing blacks more often then whites is completely false. And that they are doing it because they are all racists

>People are more upset that he's not standing for nationalism than the issue he's trying to call to attention

I did basically the same shit when I was 17, with the same lack of fucks given for the actual problem.

Fuck him. That nigga looks more sandnigger than anything. He aint fooling me with that jewfro

>extraordinary claim
What are you talking about? Try Google for 5 seconds to prove or disprove anything I said.

YO YOU CRACKA ASS CRACKA BITCH PUNK CRACKA!

thats not true at all you fucking idiot.

you still have freedom of speech, your command would sure as fuck mess with you but you can't get in trouble.

the only difference is CO (conscientious objection) - vietnam type shit, where you are pointing out specific details and refusing to do your job.

normal uninformed retards spouting off about shit you dont know, is that you kaepernick

Don't forget that the white parents who raised him were very well-off and provided him every possible privilege and opportunity that one could hope for.

> father left because of shit culture in media funded by whites.

> only getting criticism for saying America isn't great because he's black (unlike trump)

And to this day whites are trying to stop freedom of speech for minorities.

All you weeaboo homo bbc fapping alt righters kys make the world better

Sorry everyone picked on you in school user. Hope you can get over it one day.

nigger, you have google you lazy fuck. Sorry you live in your moms basement but this is now common knowledge if you have been paying any attention at all to anything happening in the news or got on the internet to do something besides fap to traps on Cred Forums

>I can't understand forces in a vacuum despite language that makes the understanding of such things commonplace in the modern world.
Obviously that statement is entirely based on >muh feelings
and false as fuck

>While representing a company
Learn to read

Just a friendly reminder that BLM is demonstrably bullshit:

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police,” he said. “Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

Kaepernick can sit down because he's benefited the veterans and current soldiers by paying his taxes unlike trump

Kill yourself you fat disgusting sack of shit

>tv sports
>made

Wtf are you talking about? Come out of your basement every once in a while.

Nah, sports are generally derivatives of warfare, and as with all concentrates, are too watered down.

We go to the games. My family almost canceled because of the police ban. It's pretty much the worst protest venue in history. He looks like a moron. Everyone thinks so. Top to bottom, in the group of people with influence.

So beacuse he was raised by two white folks, suddenly the entire white race ie excempt for anything cruel? Get a brain, faggot.

Yup. let's be ignorant motherfuckers and use his life story as an example of what he is actually protesting.

You dumb cunt.

>Playing the Trump card (see what I did there?)
>let's just swing this in a political direction
Hillary is a semen demon.
Literally nothing to do with the matter at hand but it made me giggle, so thanks.

So because one white cop shoots one black guy, suddenly the entire white race is racist and cruel? Get a brain, faggot

Yup. let's be ignorant motherfuckers and pretend that what he is protesting is based in fact, data, and reality - NOT on fantasy, emotion, and lies.

Nigger, quote him saying that. Oh, that's right, you made that shit up faggot. That's what all you faggots do, argue against shit no one said. You niggers think you can read minds and shit.

Implying you're in the inner circle of people with influence.

GFY. You wouldn't be posting on Cred Forums if you had any influence over anything important you fucking scrub.

He thinks that white people oppress black people, to an extent that he feels the need to make a public outcry about it...maybe that's not hate but it's not a warm fuzzy feeling either.

>suddenly the entire white race ie excempt for anything cruel

You are holding an entire race accountable for the actions of a few ... Was this meant to be ironic?

>This new university of Israel study finds whites are oppressed and black cocks are superior

For every UNI study can find ten that contradict it. Go nig somewhere else ya fuckin nigger

Ask a cop who's shot 7 niggers, and killed 3 anything . I LOVE MY JOB!!!

who is everyone? This shit isnt on the news or facebook or reddit. no one gives a shit about some dumb spoiled nigger. they all do this stupid shit so its expected

With the amount of shit that the Marine and Sailor in that picture have volunteered to go through so that his over privileged ass has the freedom to sit there like a rock, he should be standing if for nothing else than just for the honor of showing the respect that these men in the military who defend these colors deserve.

So it doesn't honor anyone who's still alive? How stupid do you to be to think that.....

Are they saying that tho? Only that they kill an unproportionate number of blacks.

> ignoring that Kaepernick has done more for veterans and soldiers (topic at hand) than your cum daddy

Way to divert it to that other cockisidal maniac who is totally irrelevant

That nigger did not say or imply anything like that. He gave an account of what happened as this nigger sees it followed by an opinion. Stop making shit up faggot.

What's wrong with all you dumb niggers? Why are you arguing shit that is not in text. Why do you think you can read between the lines and come to the conclusion you know what a nigga thinking. You don't, stop pretending you do.

Read and respond to what is written, nothing more. Faggots.

>this black man gets paid to run
>all black men get paid to run by white men
>nothing is wrong with other black men
Sounds right.

It's a protest, not a case study. If you're misinformed... that isn't anyone's fault but yours
>especially if muh data and reality

Doesn't matter if he's raised by chinese people or white people. The dude is still fucking black, and the whole point of his protest is that even tho he nets millions a year, and raised by white people. he will still be judged by his skin colour.

I can't believe you don't see how ironic this is.

>All modern wars aren't wars of aggression
>The military isn't modern society's waste basket
>Implying implications
>Implying the uniform itself isn't a sign of defeat and acquiescence under pressure to conform to the opinions of bean counters despite better options for camo available to the common soldier

Literally retarded.

Kek, all these niggers will finally get what's coming to them as soon as the DON is in office...

>B-but the military deserves our respect.
It did when they charged over hillocks into machine guns. They don't deserve respect because your daddy said they do.

You dont have to be in the inner circle to see the negative comments by important people in the organization, you just have to be paying attention dumb ass.

>unlike those barbarians who we sit on our lazy fat asses and watch play physical sports.

ftfy

I don't care what he does. He can protest by not standing or whatever.

The question I have is whether he puts his money where his mouth/knee is? Does he contribute to help the people he feels are downtrodden? Does he contribute to causes that improve relations between law enforcement and blacks? Because if he doesn't then his "protest" is hollow.

Do you talk to yourself

Are you making minimum wage? Because I'm a neet and my samsung has better graphics than that POS sony-ripoff you got there.

Mcdonald's quick reaction force? Wendy's beat cop? Gamestop club?

Your phone sucks major ass I make more money than you and I'm a neet

You could google it and find out the answer is yes or you could look stupid more

Judged in what way? In the same way that everyone is? Of course....

Of course it doesn't make sense. You're an idiot.

Your bank account doesn't make you bullet proof. Every black man on earth "fits the description". He's just a much a target as anyone else.

I guess facts don't matter unless they support your agenda. He's mixed race, and he is being judged for his actions (QB'ing and protesting), not his skin color.

>my samsung has better graphics than that POS sony-ripoff you got there
7/10 - good trolling bruh. I nearly fell for it.

Lol, even if he became president, what do you think would happen? I would love to hear how you think he's just going to "stick it to the niggers". So delusional.

So you'd be cool with China or Russia walking in here and taking us over?? Because believe me, the military is the only thing stopping that from happening.

>look stupid more
Cred Forums never fails

Open season on niggers, 10 wp points for niglets, 20 wp points for werlfare+food stamp leaches, 30 wp points for any nigger capable of reproducing

Like I said, delusion. He's just using your racism to get your vote. Literally none of the things you want to happen (the things trump is promising) will happen if he gets elected.

And more and more and more...

English isn't everyone's first language .

No. FA-Q

I know. Its disgusting. Someone being paid a fair amount for his talent having the audacity to express his feelings.

Wp points....topkek

Go google your dick. One result will appear: a tiny needle

His whole position is that while he has privilege there are many blacks who do not.

Unfortunately for him his who viewpoint is horrifically skewed so he can't see why those blacks are "underprivileged".
Pro-tip Kaepernick: Blacks are poor and poor people get shit on by society. Stop being poor and you'll stop being shit on.

>whites mistreat blacks
are they talking about people who work for the government?

the only mistreatment from your average white citizen i think i've ever witnessed is them either heavily alienating black people, not being seen with them, heavily avoiding them and random racist tirades from old white guys waiting in line for something.

it's not like blacks are getting their homes burned down and attacked by german sheps and sprayed with fire hoses, but they're acting like it.

>fair amount for his talent

kek

Yep, hence proving he's gone full retard

I've not only never heard of this nigger, I am completely indifferent about this guy. You might as well appeal to Kim Jong Ill's popularity or the king of uganda. Nobody gives a shit about this guy but niggers and sports people.

>institutionalized racism

There is no such thing. Niggers like to constantly blame everyone and everything but themselves, and refuse to take personal responsiblity about their shortcomings constantly.

The premise is absurd. Blacks aren't responsible for their actions because they are doing poorly? No sir, blacks do poorly because they are irresponsible.

"Institutionalized racism" is a goddamned joke to anyone with more than one brain cell.

I think the cucks on here are saying that even though he is being compensated for his talent just like every other player, he should not express his feelings. They think that he is being GIVEN something, and not being compensated for talent like every other player. They are basically stupid and can only view the world from under the shade of their Mcdonald's uniform visor.

KEK

You have obviously never been anywhere other than an upper middle class white suburb.

They're thinking he was a worthy investment. Thanks for the signing bonus san fran.

Well, at least the foundation of my argument isn't based on some shady ad-hominem of an imaginary bourgeois strawman 1%er, you deluded nigger.

Niggers don't deserve shit, fukin harambre looking mother fuckers. When can we clense this nation?

You're missing the point of his protest you numpty.

>being this edgy
But you got double dubs so whatever i guess

Your argument is irrelevant to me. It's premise is absurd and has no credibility to make it worthy of discussion.

He was close to being kicked from the team for under performing. His actions guaranteed that he could not be kicked. It's actually really fucking smart.

This.

Why the fuck would I want to watch niggers throwing a ball?

this is what Cred Forums does every time it feels threatened
>accused of racism, acts racist
>accused of sexist, rape threats
Cred Forums is just a bunch of fucking retarded over-privileged apes yelling about whatever bumps up against their thin skin

Now you're getting it.

You took the words right out of my mouth, nigger. Monkey see monkey, do, I guess. took you long enough.

I am missing the point which is the whole premise of the post. It doesn't seem like he has one. At least not a valid one supported by facts and data.

Aiming for some sort of irony award or bait?

You can but it has drawbacks. You shouldn't be allowed to speak out against it if you haven't experienced it because not only do you lack the true knowledge of the oppression or injustice, but furthermore what you do cheapens the experience of those that have gone through it. If you try to make systematic change without any real world knowledge of the problem then you actually end up sabotaging the cause and setting it back. True knowledge has to be the starting point of any kind of systemic change. It's actually a pretty well documented argument. I ran the Mao Ze Dong version of it in debate for years, although there are less controversial writers on the topic as well.

Everyone but literally the dumbest fucking niggers around think the idea of institutionalized racism is complete fantasy.

There is absolutely no faoundation in reality, and I dare you to present any evidence that there is. You will find none exist, and instead you'll find reams and entire books of information that point to the subhuman nature of niggers as the root cause of their inability to integrate into any society beyond a threshold percentage.

Dream on, nigger, dream on.

The point is he is protesting the profiling of black people in pretty much all situations of american life.
It's called racism, white privileged, etc.
He knows he was raised by white people and had an OK life. but if he was just some random black dude working a normal job he wouldn't have the status he has now, he's using his status as a pro athlete to bring attention to the issue.

So adopted black men that are rich should not discuss the fact that they are black? Or is it that they are not black anymore?

The other side of the argument is of course that oppressed people will never be able to implement real change because they are locked out of the system. That being said you can usually defend it on the grounds of them whitewashing the oppression.

>trying to apply logic to nigger behavior
Niggers gonna nig.

There are still people alive right now that can remember when they weren't allowed to sit next to you in a restaurant.

Your argument is invalid.

Joining the military are for retards. Why do you think the country lets you die? (assuming you're in combat)

They let you die because you're ignorant and you're weak. Don't give me that "Honor! Fight for our country!" bullshit. That's just a little gimmick they do to keep you motivated and you know it.

>are.... English much you fucking retard? Oh, and man up and stand a post, or shut your POG mouth.

% genetically identical to"niggers" and still thinks he's better than them.

this

Topkek, for 4 years I filled soda machines in navy. 10 years later I make 86k a year because I used college benifets to get PhD

They will always say that they have the right to protest because of their skin color, but the fact is the privilege that got removed them from the actual oppression. Maybe someone was mean to them once because they are black, but they can't begin to understand the social and economic oppression that the majority of black and minority people go through. To act like they understand it, is an insult to those that actually suffer, and cheapens their suffering. Obama doesn't have the right to bitch about black oppression in the same way that i don't have the right to bitch about the trail of tears despite that I'm native American.

Yeah, my post was only referring to those in combat.

Joining the military to fill soda machines or do whatever bumfuck job they offer is okay, I guess.

So i ranted about it but it basically comes down to they are black, but they don't understand black oppression in the same way that truly oppressed blacks do and therefore should keep their mouths shut about it

Y'all need to quit hating on my boy, kap did nothing wrong!
>inb4 dindu

Brother and father both went to college, got a diploma in business. Father raked in over 100k a year in logistics as an officer, brother rakes in over 80k a year with PR... retards eh?
Only people who join as privates or intention to 'fight' are retards. Otherwise, even with a community college diploma you can be an officer and never see a day of combat in your life.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read. I don't even know where to start with why that's wrong. All of it is just terrible.

So a black man with wealth or power has no valid opinion on the conditions of the hood his brothers live in? Or his cousin that got shot over a petty pot deal the cops busted in on?

If you are not black, you have equally invalid opinions on what being black is like. Your argument is essentially that people with arguments like yours have irrelevant opinions. Great fucking job.

>>see

I literally said that. see

Okay, so I offered three academic studies. Let's see your 10 each (30 total) that refute them.

>profiling of black people in pretty much all situations of american life.
>It's called racism, white privileged, etc.

His own black father abandoned him. White people have cared for him throughout his life. He's with a team/ in a league that over-represents black people. He's protesting the flag of a country with a black president. What white privilege, what racism?

who knows i felt it was more about police brutality as a whole.

I mean of course it's stupid. Pretty much any argument you make in debate is, but i think it's true on some level. Like i would never run this against a black team running a black death k, but white people running a black death k hell yeah. The idea that speaking against oppression that you don't understand cheapens actual suffering is true, at least in my opinion. Their are obviously points where it oversteps and it has a ton of gray areas, but I'm explaining it as an argument. Playing devils advocate more than saying this is my actual opinion.

Kaep is a huge faggot who's trying to get the spotlight back on him since he can't actually play football anymore.

On some level yes, like Hillary Clinton claiming she's down with the struggle. Bitch has never struggled in her life like a black person. That's what you mean.

Anybody whose black knows all about what being black is like. Nobody ever lets you forget that you are. If Kaepernick walked into a mini mart in a sweatsuit in Arkansas he'd get the same dirty looks any other black guy would for being out of his "neighborhood". Nobody would recognize him or care who he was.

They're all just "niggers" to white America. They always have been. Status and upbringing and privilege do not remove them from this reality.

I would say it's a completely false premise. Martin Luther King Jr's status did not stop the bullet that killed him, and neither would Kaepernicks.

If you had anything but an anecdotal understanding of genetics, you would know that 1-2% differences are huge. Like whole different species.

Your fantasies are irrelevant to anyone but yourself and deluded niggers who want to believe they aren't responsible for destroying themselves, as we see constantly.

I went with the nigger in highschool, if he didnt have the spotlight, he would be a little bitch about it.

>If you are not black, you have equally invalid opinions on what being black is like

You are a fucking idiot, go back to Africa you goddamned toad. The only reason you are anything is because of white culture, you demented fucktard. If it wasn't for the white culture you have been taught to hate you wold be less than nothing, You would be a corpse fertilizing some warlord's rat infested keep.

>>No one over the age of 52 exists. I win.

This is why talking to you in pointless. You will never see things from my perspective because I'm superior to you.

He doesn't have to protest for himself, but for others.

I'm white. I was born in Virginia next to DC.

In just actually know black people, unlike you.

I think it's more the fact that the American anthem literally has a verse about killing runaway slaves.

The reason why you find talking to anyone who disagrees with you pointless is because the entire foundation of your argument is a fantasy, and you shut down when someone points it out and pretend that your fantasy world is the only reality you are capable of comprehending, fool.

You're nothing but a walking talking straw-man argument. Good luck finding support or agreement anywhere other than some nigger hugbox, hahaha

The ideals of the United States allow for Colin to make any statement he wants. It allows for people to call others names and even burn the flag. You have a right to express yourself in the US, even if that expression offends others. You may not agree with Colin, or anybody else, about anything. The point is you can disagree, and form counter-opinions.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Make America great again.

What do you think of combat arms officers then? Infantry and Armor officers?

It's not hard to understand, but ask yourself that same question. We area also free to judge him and others as fucking idiots based on their actions. Capiche?

I actually find a great deal of consensus on this subject amongst white people and everyone else. You are very much the outlier of my experience with these issues.

But keep telling yourself everyone is just like you. I really don't give a shit.

Many people don't. Some people literally want him to go to Communist China of all places. They don't understand the irony of that statement.

Yeah, obviously, nigger. You have the biggest chip on your shoulder of anyone here. Dream on you fucking idiot. Go tell your mammy how you fought racism today. Jesus, it's hard to imagine how demented you are to believe half that shit. Dream on, nigger.

Educate yourself, fool. It's obvious the only education you have is anecdotal nigger memes you practice with idiots. Your only response to debate is that you shut down. Great. Fuck off if you can't even think straight, idiot.

>I really don't give a shit.

Yet, you obviously have a hard-on over this you stupid nigger.

How is this relevant? Is it the Kaep origin story or something?

wanting him to go to china is also as valid an opinion as any that guy has. Sorry if it doesn't fit your hugbox narrative.

>Am I missing something?

Besides the difference between individual and systemic institutionalized racism you mean? Only the long history of those fortunate enough to have a platform raising awareness for those who don't.

>Am I missing something?

Besides the difference between individual and systemic institutionalized racism you mean? Only the long history of those fortunate enough to have a platform raising awareness for those who don't.

His girlfriend Nessa is a Muslim. Maybe that has something to do with his anti-american views.

Look forward to the crushing weight of the truth, nigger. so far all you have to offer is a tired nigger meme about "systemic institutionalized racism" that hasn't been relevant in almost a hundred years you fucking clown.

If this is the kind of shit you niggers tell each other, no wonder most of you never amount to shit. You pretend everything around you is the problem, and ignore the fact that you and everything you are that is worth anything is due to white culture.

>systemic institutionalized racism
Said by the guy whose black father abandoned him, was taken care of by white parents, working for a team that over-represents black people, in a league that over represents black people, protesting the flag of a country lead by a black president ... Please show me the institutionalized racism.

Yeah. Screaming nigger and a bunch of racist stereotypes really proves racism isn't an issue in the country. I wonder where anyone could be getting the idea that America is still full of racist trash creating a hostile culture towards minorities.... hmmm....

dat nigga don't know nuffin' bout black struggles!

he aint got no room 2 be bitchin bout white folks! his pampered ass is basically white ne'ways!

he needs 2 stand his ass up, show sum respect nigga

slay him

m.huffpost.com/us/news/hiring-discrimination/

aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/141027_iachr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0.pdf

salon.com/2016/07/14/sorry_conservatives_new_research_from_harvard_shows_a_profound_amount_of_racism_by_policenot_less_of_it/

huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/schools-discrimination_n_5002954.html

Let's start with schools, courts, policing, and hiring practices then we can move on from there.

>>No one older than the age of 52 exists

He tried it twice.

Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015
The Wall Street Journal, 2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.
Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops. This is according to FBI data, which also found that 40 percent of cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, the police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black than a cop killing an unarmed black person.