Cred Forumsros i need some help here...

Cred Forumsros i need some help here. I cant get fuckin hired bc hr always finds shit about me online that disqalifies me (underage drinking, weed, a domestic abuse incident (mostly bs), ect.). i heard you guys might be able to help me get rid of some of this shit or at least make it so they employer cant see. I changed my fb already (pic). Any advice?

go fuck yourself

Like this why is this legal for them to put my name in!

21-year-old Gage Cooper was arrested March 1, 2015 in Cedar Rapids according to recently examined public records.
By Iadailytimes.com
Cedar Rapids, IA
Fri Feb 26, 2016 00:17:27 PST

Gage Evan Cooper, purportedly a resident of Cedar Rapids, was arrested in Iowa according to information reviewed by Iowa Daily Times.

Iowa Daily Times uncovered the full details of the arrest on February 26, 2016, months after the event occurred. The official report indicates that Cooper was taken into custody following the encounter and charged for assault.

The report specified Mr. Cooper as a white man and 21 years old. Additional details of the arrest were not recorded at this time.

The following raw charge information was entered by law enforcement authorities during detainment of Gage Cooper on 2015-03-01
ASSAULT DOMESTIC ABUSE IMPEDING BREATHING / CIRCULATION, OBSTRUCTION OF EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS

Yer dum af. Dont give Cred Forums your name. In 2 sec I know you cell # is three one nine five four zero zero three zero four. Fuck u.

stop texting me retard. thats not even my fucking number.

Cred Forums is not for hire you cum guzzling ass rammer. Fuck you and fuck off.

Sounds like Gage is an asshole. Perhaps if he stops being said asshole and take down ALL of his online sites and media he might get a job.....Oh ans stop beating people up also...

You can ask google to unindex you.

Gage is a faggot who doesn't know how to adult properly and expect Cred Forums to care about his problems. Fuck you this is a spiderman thread.

thats not helpful tell me HOW!!

Not with that attitude faggot

Dude lookin at the shit online about you just shows your a fuckin dbag... Your moms name is Teresa Cooper shitstain

You're not going anywhere with that kinda history so why even bother? Go back to hard drugs and beat a hooker to death. That's the legacy you will leave.

Were you found guilty?

no it was my girlfriend and she dropped the charges. thats why it makes no sense that you can find it online

guys im not responding to anymore text messages jesus crist. post here only!

Your totally right but fuck you anyway scumbag

Well legally I don't think they should be able to use that against you. But yeah, most employers don't really care for the law.

It sucks to suck man. Go beat your GF for calling the police and keeping you from getting a job.

yea right... asshoel

guys the problem is I don' even know what all they can find they just always cite a bunch of stuff

Go find a scumbag job that hires scumbags, they won't care.

change your name, only choice

Who tf spells out the numbers

Looks like you shouldn't have been a degenerate retard online. I have no sympathy for the weed and drinking bit. The abuse claim sucks though.

>three one nine five four zero zero three zero four

Fucking kek. Who the fuck does that! Use a num or something ffs :')

god damn you guys dont know shit about online except maybe one person here.

heres my 5 min rundown on ya:
pastebin[dotcom]xpAayMRs