How do you stop girls from insisting on condoms b? Is it worth it?

How do you stop girls from insisting on condoms b? Is it worth it?

Tell them if it's so important they need to get on the pill

Usually if a girl is even remotely interested in you they don't care about condoms, like they insist on them at first so they don't seem like slutty cumdumpsters, but all chicks are slutty cumdumpsters.

pretty much. aside from with girls i dont know, I rarely use one

Get them more horny and they won't care.

Say it cuts the blood flow and you can't stay hard with it.

Get a vasectomy and STD testing. Works for me.

I used to hate condoms but after getting so much anxiety about being a father and having stds, I'd rather be safe.

Plus, ultra thin condoms are the bomb. Women don't even notice you have one on.

Act incredulous that she's not on the pill. Reluctantly wear a condom, tell her the sex was okay.

The next day, sit her down, give her money and tell her that seriously, she needs to get on birth control. Pills are cheap and reliable, IUDs are easy and convenient. If she complains, reinforce that either is a better option than making you wrap your dick in a piece of sensation-killing plastic. Then say, "C'mon baby, you're like 22 [however old she is]. It's time to do this."

I have never had this not work.

Just rape her. Problem solved.

like this?
"C'mon baby, you're like 14. It's time to do this."

my concern is not that a woman notices if im wearing a condom or not. it's that condoms remove 99% of the fun.

this

she'll probably be the one to initiate not using condoms assuming she's on some form of birth control

>stop girls from insisting on condoms

by being able to afford the costs of raising a kid for the next 18 years.

You might be happy to blow a load and walk off, but for her the consequences can be a bit more drastic.

stop being a selfish little shit and think about why they might be insisting on safe sex.

Who cares?

What I meant to say is ultra thins are so thin, it's like nothing there. It feels like skin to a woman, and you can definitely feel the pussy as well.

Birth control.

Kill yourself.
>morning after pills
>abortions
>birth control
>tie tubes
Pick one faggot. Stop being an SJW cuck.

Sounds like a big fucking case of "Not my problem."

I would just fuck chicks 45+ years old. Can't get pregnant no condoms needed. My fetishes has always been older women. I've had far more 50+ year old women than I have twenty somethings.

every girl ive been with, aside from the 1st one, has been on bc. still used condoms once in a while, sometimes more, sometimes less often depending on the girl. 90% of the time without a condom they are fine with me cumming in them as well. BC is very easy to get these days

>assuming they're STD free
It's only worth it if they're on another form of BC. Why risk a pregnancy.

This. My first gf went on the pill when she turned 16 because she was tired of me pulling out.

I don't know if this is true for all girls, but she said sex felt better when she was on it. Try saying the same thing

Ultra thins have ripped for me on multiple occasions. So if she's not on the pill I won't ever use one of those, then we're back where we started

my 1st gf was on bc when she was 12, she wanted me to take her v on her 13th bday but not use a condom. still after that we used a condom most of the time depending on her cycle and such. when we didnt use one i came in her every time

I've evolved the ability to get soft with the condom on, let it slip off, then get harder than before. At that time, I fuck her brains out and cum buckets inside her.

all you have to do is fuck them right.

then ask anything you want.

Best way is just tell them the science, if they aren't on the pill the can only get pregnant if they have sex a week after their period finishes until about 7 days after that to be safe, two weeks a month of raw pussy, and that's if they aren't on birth control

Get a vasectomy or make her get a hysterectomy.

>start dating a girl that makes me "hnnnng"
>use rubbers, no problem
>this goes on for years
>she moves in
>we start talking about BC
>she keeps saying that the next doc appointment, she will bring it up
>time passes, still using rubbers
>start barebacking and pulling out occasionally
>getting really nervous
>years have past, still mostly using rubbers
>confront her about BC (we are married at this point)
>we are young and broke, and a baby is a bad idea right now
>she shrugs it off and say that "our parents will help us out"
>literally 8 years in
>still using rubbers
>sex life is ruins
>barely ever fuck, and when we do, I cum in under a minute.
>sex = anxiety and resentment
>tell her I want a divorce (other reasons too)
>she swears she will change
>tells me her cylce ended, and I can cum in her right now, will get BC squared away pronto
>fuck her and cum inside for the first time (not counting a condom break or two over the years)
>her behavior gets worse
>we separate
>I start fucking some woman I met through mutual friend
>one night while at gf's house, wife calls
>I'm pregnant.
>go fuck gf
>proceed with divorce plans
>she gets abortion
>literally tries to pregnancy trap her next boyfriend 6 months later.
>he leaves town

Never underestimate or trust a woman in regards to getting knocked up. My wife literally stayed off BC our entire 8 year relationship figuring that one day I would just cave in. Fortunately, my Irish heritage has a predisposition for living miserably.

Wear condom dude... I got hpv (for 2yrs now) did several treatments but still can get rid of it

old man Cred Forumstard here

sex feels better without condoms, for both you and her.

condoms are the best prevention for STDs, pregnancy...not so much. those things have serious life changing consequences.