Post girls and have annons say what they would do

Post girls and have annons say what they would do

How would you guys use these three?
let me know if there's any interest in any of them

you have to be really fucking retarded to actually do this, bunch of fucking cucks

I'd look in her phone till I found the contact named "dad" then I'd call it and start fucking her ass raw

throw her into a pit and force her to fight the death against my girl here. My girl would end up beating the shit out of yours and then she would wrap her thighs around that pretty head and snap that whore's neck while you watch,

Plz user

My little sex kitten.
What would Cred Forums do?

Wwyd

Rip her bikini top off and titty fuck her till I cover her face in my load, then leave her in public topless and covered in cum

I'd fuck her and tell my girlfriend about it. Then i'd watch while my girlfriend beats the shit out of her and takes a selfie with her foot on her face and posts it her facebook

Pull her tita out of thr dress, turn her arround and make her put her hands on the window. Pull her dress up and fuck her like crazy, hoping that someone can see us from the street

hang her from the ceiling and let me girl use her as punching bag.

Since she wants to play dress up i'll get her a fox tail plug to match her ears I'll put it on her and make her use a skirt so the tail goes out from the skirt and you could see it. Then I'll put a collar and a leash and walk her around the neighborhood, find a good hidden spot and make suck me there. Before I cum I would turn her around and take the plug off and fuck her ass so that I fill her ass with cum. Then I would put her plug back on so she keeps my cum in her ass and continue to walk her

Make her suck my cock sonI can see her hair bounce like crazy

Are all your girls the fucking terminator or something? Wtf

Any interest, anons?
Got more of all of them

play with her pussy

Not me user, but there are 13 posters in here. Good luck

How bout this teen slut Monique?

Well you can just add mine then: YaMumIdk

Anyone interested? What would Cred Forums do?

wwyd

the pink bikini isnt me but this girl yes.

Introduce myself. Offer to buy her a drink. Make a joke about me being caucasian and not being able to dance. Come back and rip up the dance floor. Drop her home (i'm an uber driver). Don't charge her.

more like this

You got any more without those retarded snapchat filters?

lift your shirt

Who's yesus?

Treat her like the slut she is, Cred Forums.

Make her go out in the rain, pull the car window down and make her suck my dick if she want to get back inside. I would make her stand outside and put half her body through the window so that she is bending over with her ass on the rain and her mouth on my dick. In the end I would cum all over her face and then let her in the car but as soon as she gets her cum cover face out of the car to open the door I would honk to get some attention on her

Got any more without persian rugs on the floor?

Actually oddly hot haha

How does one "put their ass on the rain" ?

put my pee pee in her poo poo

play with her nipples

So the window is up and shes begging to get in but you're cumming on her face in the car while shes outside? So basically you are jerking off in your car in the rain by yourself?

lift your shirt

Lol, half of her body would be outside of the car, lower half. So her ass would be outside and is raining

I would have good christian sexual intercourse with her, in the missionary position.

No the window is down, half her body is inside the car

So now your car interior is getting wet and you are still jerking off in the car by yourself?

Let's hear what you would do, first.

Well since her hole is being used I would go and face fuck her while you do your thing

Fuck the car interior

So now you are fucking you car interior while it's getting wet, by yourself?

How would you fuck this slut

So hot, that is my fetish

With my dick using various up and down motions

So the girl is free to leave basically?

bend her over and smack that fat ass and lift her dress up, spanking her with my cock while i tese the outside of her pussy with thte tip

Oh and enjoy my quads

What would you do Cred Forums?

No she has to watch me fuck her car. There is no point on doing it without someone looking

Nice quads

When did you turn pro?

force her to fight this little slut. after little slut beats black bikini's ass she'll remove her bottom and post pics of her cunt to the whore's facebook

last weekend

Your skinny ass slut ain't got nothing on her.

Why are you in her car now? It was your car at thr start of the story. So just to summarise:
You are in someone elses car jerking off alone also fucking the interior while a hot girl is standing outside with her ass "on the rain"

Yes user. Cars are fucking hot

she doesnt need size. she'll kick that whore in the face and have her on her knees begging for mercy

OP...and this...are lame

When you actually lose your virginity you should come back here and write another story. It would be fun to compare. I probably would of died of old aged so I will miss out on the celebrations. Godspeed faggot.

which one would you do and why?

Fuck that girl is huge

edging to her...tell me everything anons and ill post moar

No you idiot, that shark is tiny lmao. I can't believe you fell for this xD

Shopped.

Cute ?

good looking, post more

would be cuter naked or in less clothes

She's a bit of a prude to be honest user !

comment away bros

very beautiful and sexy

what I don't understand about these threads is how I would fuck them.
I would stick my penis in till I cream pie.

whos interested? have more for stories

>423165 ▶
>File: 98.png (678 KB, 349x779)
me

what would you do to her?

lick her feet

see her under the skirt

how would you make her your slave?

fuck off samsap

how would you take her virginity?

right one, her tits are fucking perfect
got any of her lying on the ground or something?

who?

grap her hair and get her down on her knees

you're in luck user

Who the fuck is tita?

what would you do from there

god damn
fucking more right now

left or right?

My gf

hnnnnnnnnggggg
i'd destroy her in an instant

i bet you would

Ask her why she's wearing a butt bra.

what would you do to her?

what would you do to these booty hoes?

5/5 would not pull out.

any more in this outfit? that choker would be a nice handle as i'm taking her bent over with that dress around her waist as i'm taking her asshole.

Looks like AS from NY

lift the dress up, bend over and yeah :D

My sister. Currently sleeping in her room. Should I try to do anything to her? What would you do that wouldn't wake her up?

look for some underwear

You gotta stop posting her in every thread bro

I'm just hoping I'll get some responses or maybe people to kik me
You can just choose to ignore her :P

This

Good luck with that lmao