Is there anyway to make shitty dabs better?

Is there anyway to make shitty dabs better?

Also genera drug thread get in here niggers, Whatre you smoking on, Whatre you popping?

How did you even do that

Freeze it
Break off a small chunk
Vape it or"dab it"
as in dab it on to a red hot bowl you heated up with a torch

Depend on the type of shitty. Taney dabs can be put on a low heat hot pllate for a day or so. Dabs with a lot of plant matter can be winterized with Everclear.

Wat.

Dissolve the oil in alcohol, freeze it overnight and then run it thru a coffee filter. You will lose weight depending on how "dirty" the oil started

About to sample some honey oil from my Pure Power Plant outdoor crop. Extremely excited.

Only problem I'm having--my buds are so fucking huge they've bent over the plant. Like it won't even try to support the weight anymore. I'm about to harvest in a week or so, but is this a problem otherwise?

Dissolve in everclear, put in freezer over night, wax will precipitate to top of alcohol, scrape that nasty shit out and then evan the everclear for some very clean winterize dabs.

Maybe they didn't purge it right. Just stop buying shitty oil

Could be a purging issue, could also be a shitty run with moisture in atmosphere and perhaps unfrozen shit material

>Is there anyway to make shitty dabs better?

Ask my homeboy Pepe over there

Yes. Invest in chicken wire or something similar and reinforce the limbs

I would say it's likely a combination of all those factors

You can tie them up, this is a big problem for fat indicas and big bushy sativa with small branches.

You can use a stick to reinforace the branch or tie them vertically to ceiling or wall.

It won't damage the plant if they bend, but if you snap one it won't get the full amount of nutrients and so on to keep that bud going. If you are flushing during finals stretch like you should, with a broken branch you will get residual nutrients left in the bud because it can't move it's liquids around

I'm not sure what you're asking about me doing.

Do you not know how to dab? Or how to make dab?

Gotta love living in Finland, the communist paradise. I seriously can't believe how this can be possible, I'll move to Canada from this hellhole as soon as I finish my college education.

Around a month ago I ordered 600W HPS lamp to my address from Germany, along with some plant nutrients. Nothing illegal, right?
Also to prepare for my upcoming weed growth I bought around 50 liters soil in advance and stored it in my apartment. The HPS lamp and plant nutrients arrived ~2 weeks ago just fine and I just stored them in my garage since I wasn't gonna start growing anything any time soon.

Last wednesday I woke up when six policemen were at my door, about to carry out a home search, since "I had bought equipment that can be used for drug cultivation". They took my computer, the HPS lamp, soil, nutrients and I was locked up in a jail cell for 48 hrs straight.

I got charged with "Planning a drug cultivation", or w/e it's in English and the court date is in a a couple of weeks. They didn't find any drugs, anything illegal. Not even weed seeds. They haven't given me back any of the stuff they took.
Soil and grow lamps are apparently illegal in Finland. A couple of years ago the owner of a garden supply shop was charged with felony drug drug crime since some of his customers had grown weed. The supreme court however dismissed all the charges, thank god.

Sorry about the grammar mistakes I'm drunk at the moment.

For next year possibly but it's far too late for that now. I tried a tomato holder and its doing its job as best it can but it's not enough.
>ceiling
>wall
You missed the outdoors bit

So far no snapping anywhere, but I'm worried about this last stretch of my flush. About five more days to go. I think I'm just going to keep hoping nothing bad happens and wait til it's ready--it's not touching the ground so my biggest concern is that its not getting enough sun in these final days.

So the general plan is. Dissolve and freeze or evaporate?
Would it make a difference if the problem is probably plant matter?

Fucking hell duder, that makes bible thumping southern baptist land that I live in feel like the land of free tokes. I truly feel sorry for you man.

It's bullshit. I'm in a state with 1,000 dispensaries in a 100 mile area. Not long ago people were being sent up the river, now you can buy a g-unit on Craig's list.

If you have any since you won't go to cucknada.

Believe me when I say that they're the next big brother country.

>I'm drunk at the moment.
The irony

Sense*
I'm a fucking idiot

you've got to be shitting us.

Low temp dabs, winterize it
aka winterizing

No its, dissolve freeze, filter and then evaporate. That's the process for winterizing. Go buy a small bottle of everclear and give it a shot.

If it's plants matter it will be caught in coffee filter, the plant waxes will also precipitate from the alcohol solution and you will be able to remove it as well.

Just make sure you soak the filter in plain everclear first so that you don't absorb all your goodies into the filter.

This will take a day or so of you only have the basics so you gotta be patient.

If I were you I'd use parchment and a hair straightener, heat the oil folded up in parchment with the hair straightener and then let it cool. Sometimes this realign the molecules into a more stable final form. I've turned running wax into decent translucent near shatter with this tek before.

I gotta give you shit for ordering all that stuff. It's pretty obvious and you're lucky you didn't get caught when you were growing, but still shitty dude my condolences

Wow. I didn't know rosin tech could be used on dab. That's cool as Fuck.

I'll try that thanks bro

Have any of you ever heard of or tried CBD dab

Well I can cross Finland off my vacation list.

Yeah, it's no so much about the pressure like in rosin tek but the flat plates evening distribute the heat which I've found is what you are trying to do.

Just onto overdo it, I set my wifes straightener on low lol. Clamp down for a few seconds and spread the oil out inside the parchment. Usually use a sheet the size of a piece of paper. 10x10in

I have heard in cali, it was an acdc nugs run with a 4:1 thc:cbd ratio. Was pretty much like any other dab just really stony body high and the head high seemed to dissipate after a few hours but was faded for a while after that.

I've always just ran it through the vac purge again if I get shitty dabs. Works fine for me to turn that soup into gold.
Good luck .
Buy better dabs

I think he means a completely different thing lol. There's like legal and dabs

Ahh lol

Yeah I've never dabbed the legal cbd oil. Not sure it's really capable of psychoactive effects but it might be good for health

Sounds like some whack ass shit, but definitely interesting. Wonder what would happen id you took some massive customgrow420 dab of that cbd shit lol

Something will happen lol, not sure if the cbd would even choke you up like THC would, but if you dabbed a gram or something I'm sure you'd get a head change

you legal state fuckers I still haven't even tried dabs yet

Yes, would you like me to post a vendor? These legal dabs are cbd extracts from industrial hemp using CO2 extraction methods in most cases

In my experience it induces euphoria, mindfulness, pain relief, energy and blood flow. However, I do use cannabis daily and therefore have plenty of stored thc in my body which is required to activate the CBD so if you've never had any thc I can't imagine it'll do anything. It would be an awesome experiment tho, most research on cbd has been done in lab rats

does anyone have recommendations on a portable vape? I'm looking at the arizer air but I don't know yet

Anything that's glass on glass will be your best bet

How about that ketamine