Why aren't you losers not in an Interacial relationship? are you fucking racists? love is love

Why aren't you losers not in an Interacial relationship? are you fucking racists? love is love.

k

I'm not into beastiality

You're a disgusting individual, black people are the same as white people. Racist pig.

there are no black people where i live.

Fuck off you kike

Well then, your neighbourhood is clearly racist, you should invite people into your town for shelter. How about you help those poor innocent Syrian refugees? do something respectable you racist, xenophobic white trash bigot.

Like less than 1% of my town isn't white. The ones who are black or brown are generally in relationships with each other

Anti-semitic piece of white trash.

I seriously hate being White because of people like you.

I dated two full blacks and two half blacks in college. That was enough. I would still date an asian or latina but there aren't many around here.

Too late

Were they good in bed?

Maybe you should kill yourself then

underrated

What's it like towing the line for Jewish Marxism and spending your life having achieved no tangible purpose?
I bet it's strangely liberating never having to take initiative, determine your own course in life, make choices...having everything handed to you without free will.

>mfw interacial has to be black and white
You know that there are more than 2 races right?

Being a racist piece of shit is not being initiative. Bigot.

You should be a nigger then, you self-hating piece of shit. Go back and read a text book on how to be a cultural cuckold you brainwashed fucking loser.

racist circle jerk for idiots

It's not that I hate black people
(well maybe a bit)
it's just that most black girls I met are fucking ugly and fat

In an interracial relationship but these threads are purest annoying cancer.

White people started colonization and slavery. You people have a lot of explaining to do. I hate being white because of it, If I could become Black I would in a second.

All is fair in love and war.

I'm a white man dating a Thai girl, what am I in for?

Why I aint not? Well I aint

You said bigot on Cred Forums. Kek. If this isn't b8 it's fucking hilarious.

Congratulations! you are not a racist bigot. You are very cultured because of your interest in another race! White on White relationships are racist.

interesting. what do you hope to learn from these experiments?

>there aren't many black people in my town

>it's obviously because you're a racist

People like this unironically wonder how trump became a thing

End your life ;)

actually black people started slavery...

I'm sorry. What?

3 of the 4 were, they just had way too overbearing/ stalkerish / jealous personalities

/thread

Arabs started slavery long before we did, you're brainwashed, like I said. We used to be slaves. Even in U.S. history. People who couldn't afford their own boats took the role of a slave to repay their master for the ride to freedom. Just because niggers never worked a day in their life, they're extra butt-hurt. Once freed, they became the primary slave owners. Accounting for over half the slave owners. You've been lied to for your whole life. Thank a jew.

Wrong! white people have started the following:

Racism
Homophobia
Colonization
Slavery
Bigotry
Islamaphobia
Death
Fat shaming etc

I hate being white because of it.

If you kiss a nigga you'll get AIDS are you fuckin stupid

Look up the definition of a bigot, you ARE a bigot. Keep on sucking the media cock.

I have dated many people of color! they are gorgeous and better than white ladies!

>falling for the laziest bait of all time

Dude
you can't just tell me I'm wrong. At least give some source of your knowledge
What are you? 4?

>>

YOU are the bigot here, NOT me. Racist pig.

Enjoy your AIDS

Cred Forums is mostly white, and no females of any race prefer small dicked white dudes. they convince many white women however to not date black dude, but thanks to the internet they will be finding a nice BBC and white dudes will all be single

it could also be the OP trying to get the conversation rolling.

>Baiting your own people
Fuck off with your bored ass. Get a job or a girlfriend.

where do you live? heaven?

I agree! more white women are dating people of color and I'm glad they are. Who wants some white trash Trump supporter with a tiny dick? NOBODY.

>why aren't you losers not in an interacial relationship
>why aren't you losers not
>aren't not

Well I am not, so that makes you satisfied?

Typically what the OP would say to get the conversation rolling

I'm not into interspecies erotica.

I can't love a person who doesn't have blue or green eyes.

Gtfo sexy stud

Actually it's been proved that white males have bigger dicks than niggas

Who the fuck agrees with that image? Kek. It's got to be the weakest argument ever.

>Thai
>Girl

Pick one

AIDS

lol did you hear that on facebook

My ex has a mixed kid, and the Dad is in prison. Fucking happy ending to an interracial relationship.

The first slave owner in the US was black

When he couldn't sell drugs fast enough, he pimped her out in a motel. Really outstanding.

Your grammar is shit, you stupid monkey.

Mad kek

I would love to be in an interracial relationship. Or any kind.

Took a while for someone to notice

do you think i want a long peice of shit going in my pussy? yea i dont think so

What is the point of this image? No body ever said a black person was not capable of disgusting crimes. And generally it was other tribes who captured black people and sold them to slave traders. To look at the history of america and slavery we are not criminalizing whites, hell no one alive today was an african slave owner, historians and people who bring up slavery are proving that america has a racist culture, largely by whites against blacks, and that it still effects blacks to this day. I think Cred Forums is partially proof of that

>Black
>People
Pick one

>are you fucking racists?
niggers are not part of the Human Race, they are some kind of subspecies of Pan Troglodyte.
Therefore, I am a Speciesist.

Daily reminder that Cred Forums are the faggots shilling these threads.

You are the racist here. You only mentioned "black/white" and ignored all the others (asian, etc).

You're posting those as if they're bad things?
I'm coon-fused...

My gf probably pretends that this is a BBC when she stretches out her pussy

I have no interest in black women, I just don't find them attractive. I am, however dating a girl who's fifty percent Mexican.

Because im not interested in bestiality.

Simple as that.

You should try putting more effort into your edginess.

Hurr everyone's raciss

fucking lost.

>2016
>still not having a waifu

You, my friend, are pleb as fuck.

>arguing with b8
Newfag

because i can't even get in a relationship with someone of my own race

Dating your own race is actually racist.

It's racial discrimination, look it up.