This guy is dating your daughter. What do?

This guy is dating your daughter. What do?

Succ benkis

3way

Kill her and take him for my own

suck femenine pinis

>guy
Are you blind or something?

doesn't look like a guy to me.

disown my daughter for being a lesbian.

>being this insecure
Nobody cares that you're interested in men and women or even just men on an anonymous image board

Tell him that i want her to stay virgin and beg him to take my ass:ยท333

i'm interested in men though and i'm not interested in her because she looks nothing like a man.

You mean you're not into overly feminine men

Nope, not into females at all. I can't like that girl because she is a female.

except he's not

true. still if you say she looks like an "overly feminine man" then you can call all women "overly feminine men".

Overly feminine men aren't females. They're men who look like women. Looking like something is not the same as being something

>can call all women "overly feminine men"
why?

>Be glad my daughter's boyfriend has nice tits

No. I call all men who have surgery or wear makeup to appear female as overly feminine men. I do not consider anyone born with a vagina to be an overly feminine man

you arereally thirsty would u drink?

Why are you so insecure? is it because you are secretly gay and try to see every female as a "feminine man"?

yes mistress

This is some top-tier projection.

CALL MR DOOM HEAD FOR AN EMERGENCY CLEARANCE SESSION

because she looks like a woman.
the hormonal levels are female in trans women. you don't just get surgery or wear make up. i don't know of a single sexually dimorphic feature that isn't directed by sex hormone levels. if you call people who look like they do under estrogen influence overly feminine men then you can call every women overly feminine men.

>looks like a woman
he doesn't, though?
If I wear a duck costume, am I now a duck? Or should all actual ducks be called "guy in duck costumes"?

yep

>i don't know of a single sexually dimorphic feature that isn't directed by sex hormone levels.
They have penises. Transwomen who also get bottom surgery I consider female but not ones who choose to keep their man bits. For humans having a penis is a male trait. If they want to keep their male genitals then they are male.

They remain males even if they cut off their penises. Maybe you mean men and women, a word that has a more "social" meaning nowadays. Male is strictly used to indicate a biological aspect of your body.

No need to be angry about your being closeted, no one will care.

male and man is no different than rooster or cock. They mean the same thing

>he doesn't, though?
now you're just being willfully ignorant.
>If I wear a duck costume, am I now a duck?
you don't understand how sexual dimorphism, biology and analogies work, right? you're body develops female if you have female sex hormone levels. just as your body develops male if you have male sex hormone levels. you're chromosomes don't have any influence anymore.
vags turn into penises due to testosterone during pregnancy. testosterone insensitivity syndrome causes XY females.
well, that's arguable. i don't understand trans women who feel just fine with their penis tbh but there are lots of valid reasons to why surgery may not be done. it's expensive and in daily life you can work around having a penis. the results are supposed to be very good but there are more shocker pics online than good results and wetness is still luck based. those are just some reasons.

>They remain males even if they cut off their penises.
that's not entirely true. i agree that we will never be fully female but hormonal make up really makes a huge difference. i heard recently that even our heart attack signs switch to female.

> it's expensive
If they can't afford surgery but want it I understand. But the ones who want to keep their penises clearly don't want to be female

Haha well meme'd OP. Sensible chuckle/10.

Search #trans on Tumblr and see non-feminine trans ladycucks

Kill him lol

fuck him in his ass while he fucks my daughter in her ass

Wouldn't you rather have functioning genitals than a fucked up ham hole with your old bellend peeking out of it? Plus a surgery like that has to be riddled with potential complications and they can't get pregnant, may as well have a decent orgasm and sex drive.

I want her/him or whatever the fuck it is to piss in my mouth

>guy
>attractive female

only option

Congratulate him on not being gay.