What's the appeal of face sitting?

what's the appeal of face sitting?
would you ever want to experience it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUhDsNhI_EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you like shoving your head between a girl's boobs? that's kinda how it feels like except it's asscheeks and it smeels worse

Already have, it's awesome

Bitch is suppose to hoist herself up by a little bit, fuck, not straight up break your fucking face. These fucking niggers getting their face all fucked up just for a little ass.

No appeal, I am the dominant type

I love eating pussy. The idea of a girl grinding herself to orgasm on my face is exhilarating. I live to please the pussy. A little bit of ass play might be fine too, as long as she's clean. Sorta accidentally pleasured a girls ass the first time I went down on a girl. But only a little, when I realized I licked more up north again... didn't want her to think I was weird. go figure. She was lucky, she got a two-for-one special that night.

im a girl and i want to do it to a guy

It's pretty much a requirement, or gtfo.

To pleasure your pussy (mostly) or your ass (mostly)?

>except it's asscheeks
How old are you
Face sitting requires that it be pussy in your face

pussy. i think ass stuff is weird.

Area code?

Bumpp

in truth, bro, facesitting can entail either anilingus, cunnilingus, or both.

Definitely my kinda girl. I've been sexual with but a handful of women (promise, some were real), bottom line... most don't seem interested in anal. But I do wonder if it's not just taboo like being honest about most 'fetish' topics amongst friends or lovers.

Maybe they just don't like the idea of a dick in their ass.

Had plenty of face riders, but one of the hottest times was when this girl squatted her asshole right onto my mouth. Dericious

youtube.com/watch?v=eUhDsNhI_EQ

face sitting? meh
69? TOTES MCGOATS

girls dont get pleasure from butt stuff and it's dirty.. you poop from there

>girls dont get pleasure from butt stuff
what the fuck are you talking about?

girls dont have prostates