What's good on TV this season? Anything new I might be missing?

What's good on TV this season? Anything new I might be missing?

I heard the new Daredevil is pretty legit?

When's the new season of Scrubs coming out?

Lots of people like it, all my friends swear by it. I thought it was kinda lame.

Is it like Smallville where we never get to see him put on the cape and cowl?

check out Grey's Anatomy

Are there tits?

Westworld... HBO

Me Robot is pretty gud

Nope. At the end of the first season Matt already got the Daredevil suit.

It's an okay-ish series. The fight scene is average, not that amazing but there's one episode with the one shot (which is edited). But kinda fun to watch. There's a mild gore but no tits I'm afraid

Have you watch Brooklyn Nine-nine? That's kinda funny

>Grey's Anatomy
LOL.
Niggerfest. Most racist show on television.
Literally 80% of the cast is black.

>According to the AMA's stats, literally 3% of those that pass the boards were black.
>Black doctors
>Reality
>Pure propaganda and racism

really looking forward to this

Westworld started last night on hbo its taupe af!

The pilot kicked ass i must say

Define "taupe".

It's worse than you think. Blacks account for 12% of the U.S. population. When you account for literally half of them being in prison, the number is less. Then factor in that the rate at which black graduation rate from high school nationally is averaged at 28%. Then factor in college. Then medical school.

I work in a hospital, in L.A., for nearly 20 years now. I've literally NEVER seen a black doctor here--ever.

No joke.

Narcos is a pretty good series.
Penny dreadful ended recently and the finale was an absolute beauty. The show is a masterpiece.
Other than that stranger things is trending. Mr. Robot is good but borderline cringe/edgy.

>Grey's Anatomy
>How to Get Away with Murder
>Private Practice
>Scandal
All Shonda Rhimes shows. All black lead roles. All racist. All black propaganda.

Further, the stories always suck. These are primetime soap-operas, sensationalizing and misportraying blacks as educated and morally superior to whites. You will notice that the blacks in these shows are always portrayed in the best light while the whites appear to be those of questionable moral integrity.

Really, it is sad that these shows are even allowed on television. If another program portrayed the opposite--all whites superior, all blacks dirtballs, they'd be marching in the streets screaming "racist".

i started Narcos last night, that first episode was pretty interesting, enough for me to wanna watch ep2 anyway

This

It gets so soo much better tho. The less you know about pablo and his history, the more you'll enjoy it. That being said, alot of the stuff in the show has been changed alot for dramatic purposes. So if you are intrested in learning real history, better do some research and maybe read some articles on inaccuracies in the show. Pablo's son himself listed about 30 or so from the show

Atlanta is a good show for a nice laugh piece.

Watch westworld or flash

Daredevil is pretty dope

Mr Roberto

Dark Matter is fairly new if you like space opera.

90 Day Fiancee, biggest cucks ever.