So what's with these clowns all across the US?

so what's with these clowns all across the US?
anyone got information that isn't already known?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/supreme-court-begins-new-term-marked-uncertainty-n657751
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/spike-creepy-clown-sightings-hoaxes-lead-arrests-across-country-n657956
youtube.com/watch?v=mDgHLTR-ejg
imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(2017_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=qGi_ROJxDQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought it was just in NY

There's been at least eight sightings in every state other than Alaska and Hawaii so far. Over 60 in Colorado.

I'm gonna do it later for keks

A clown recently got shot so better not.

They ate being spotted all around in Ohio

People dressed in clowns are being arrested on sight, good luck.

[Citation Needed]

No idea, but if I saw that on my property they'd be getting plinked real quick

They would be shot on sight in some places.
I like this game, how can we get edgy teenagers to join in?

So why havent they arrested trump yet?

>so what's with these clowns all across the US?
target practice

it's in protest of black lives matter

HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HEARD OF LINKS? LIKE .. CITATION?

Welcome to the Police States of America

They have also been seen in Tennessee

Good I wish those cunts had gotten shot sooner

funny how that one bitch on the young turks tried to blame Cred Forums

>it's bullshit I can't dress like a clown and try to lure kids into the woods for teh lulz
I'm sorry but shouldn't you be in school right now

I say we all go clown hunting.

seems like they're already joining in of their own accord

maybe is something like project mayhem

Story for us in the developed world old chap?

This has been going on for the last 30 years, it has just increased recently because people want to be edgy. There have been lots of sightings in Colorado though, they put my old highschool on lockdown due to seeing clowns nearby.

first rule of project mayhem is you do not ask questions

Young liberals are dressing as clowns to show support of Hillary Clinton. It's getting out of hand now, one clown was shot in the head over the weekend.

What about freedoms of expression. Everything about burgerland is a contradiction

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/supreme-court-begins-new-term-marked-uncertainty-n657751

VIRAL MARKETING
>VIRAL MARKETING
VIRAL MARKETING
>VIRAL MARKETING
VIRAL MARKETING
>VIRAL MARKETING
VIRAL MARKETING
>VIRAL MARKETING

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/spike-creepy-clown-sightings-hoaxes-lead-arrests-across-country-n657956

heres a youtube video about it
youtube.com/watch?v=mDgHLTR-ejg

Black people hate clowns dont they?

Tip of the hat to you good fellows. Spiffingly good articles if i do say so

wat part

maybe we should join them and take our revenge as the losers of the world that our parents gave us

happened in the UK in wakefield (west yorkshire) until some cunt decided to full on deck (knock out - punch) one of the clowns

Take that back what the fuck is this shit nigga seen like 2 pictures already and neither of them are clowns

Scary

Ah, the reputable news source "dailyfinesser.com", by the very famous author The Pharoah.

cont.

pic from one in halifax (yorkshire)

New remake of Stephen King's IT.

This is the future of advertising

Yeah, I think it might be this, for the 'IT' remake coming out next year.
Well, probably not the ones who are trying to rape children.

I hate to break it to everyone interested in the clown thing but it's a fucking sham.

I was interested in this until I heard they were remaking "IT". The premise for the remake is essentially what's been going on with these sightings, so it's just viral marketing.

imdb.com/title/tt1396484/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(2017_film)

In pueblo CO a whole bunch of dipshits dressed up and stood outside one of the high schools with machetes to my understanding the cops weren't pleased with them

GOOD PLAN!

no shit huh

Could have something to do with Rob Zombie's new movie, 31.
youtube.com/watch?v=qGi_ROJxDQY

I was interested in this until you said this. xD

I came to b/ because I figured it started here. That makes much more sense though.

Poor viral clown actors are getting shot. lol

Yeah.
It's the things faggots ask for more often than cock.

stfu copy cats know what they're doing upsets people. you can get away with trolling online if you don't get doxed but try pulling shit in real life and there is a bigger chance of consequences.

Also the accompanying threads such as this one to spread awareness

upstate ny fag here,
i keep hearing about them but there haven't been any real concrete reports, just people saying 'my friend saw one' 'my elementary school aged kid saw one' kinda thing. i'm almost starting to think there aren't any clowns and its just mass hysteria

And apparently it's working. It's even on the 'real' news! Oh wait, there is no such thing, just various forms of advertising.

good point

Its fake. You're a niggerjew.

marketing has changed

Well, you dress enough people up in clown outfits and put them in the woods and of course it'll make the news.

More so because people will be thinking "pedophile rings" than anything else, but whatever.

Viral Marketing has always kind of been like this. This is just a slightly bigger scale where the news may have accidentally thought it was a real thing and just didn't get it. Or they were bought off to make it seem real. Either way it's horseshit for yet ANOTHER remake.