Elites, and corporate media are flipping their shit

Elites, and corporate media are flipping their shit
spooning ever more Hillary shit hoping they can stop Trump.

Is the Hillary-hit squad gonna pull it off

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/30/13124970/donald-trump-debate-microphone
youtu.be/Ck0jZZHjJJo
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
thepatriotnation.net/2016/03/28/hillary-clinton-to-4-h-kids-what-the-f-did-i-come-here-for/
youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc
youtube.com/watch?v=kaq4dUSD914
electionbettingodds.com/
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/grammar/british-grammar/as-when-or-while
clintonkaine.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/will-wikileaks-assange-delay-october-surprise-announcement.html
dummies.com/education/language-arts/grammar/how-to-use-commas-to-join-two-complete-sentences/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.
trump will win.
trump will get impeached.
pence will become president.
he's the anti-fag, gun-lovin, pro-life every republican dreams of having int he white house.

Good. Fuck that asshole.

Well

a. Trump is more or less the Cred Forumstard dream candidate. The one Cred Forums has been waiting for.

b. Hillary is the establishment SJW queen. But a post election Alt-right witch hunt led by FBI, DOJ, and local boys could be entertaining.

Dunno MrT was gamed 1st debate, they low mic'ed him. Politics is a contact sport.

>Trump sucked
>blamed it on the mic

fixed

yup

It's amazing that this election is tied. Trump is a retard who obviously doesn't give a shit about actually being president. Just goes to show how (deservedly) fucking despised the American political elite is among the general population.

If Trump wins, Pence will be the de facto president anyway. Look him up - he's actually even scarier than Trump. Not as scary as Trump's neo-nazi supporters, of course, but pretty fucking bad.

No he won't. Hillary was assigned the presidency long ago. This whole voting bullshit is just democracy theater.

>Is the Hillary-hit squad gonna pull it off

Fuck her. I'm not voting for Clinton, PERIOD.

>implying your vote will make a difference

>pence
>actually even scarier than Trump.

not believing reality. sure you're old enough to be he kid?

Hillary Clinton on Assange "Can't we just drone this guy"

WikiLeaks on Monday tweeted an alleged quote from a 2010 State Department meeting at which then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked if Assange could be killed in a drone strike.

>Hillary was assigned the presidency long ago.

Source: vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/30/13124970/donald-trump-debate-microphone

Turns out Donald Trump actually did have microphone problems during the first debate
Updated by Andrew Prokop @awprokop Sep 30, 2016, 3:10p

The winner should be clear

And that other fag was right... Hillary is already signed in as president. The election is just a formality to give the illusion that the public has a choice.

>an alleged quote

yeah but no
Trump actually had problems interrupting Clinton over and over and acting like a 5 year old

Trump has impressed me, think about all the forces aligned against him. None of the elite are backing him. Crazy ginger got some fight in him!

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

sure kid. took one from the liberal playbook.
why the crying?

Unstable cunt.

>hurr thank you for holding the penis

stop posting from class faggot
you're going to get busted

>sure kid.
oh look it's this faggot again

kek

youtu.be/Ck0jZZHjJJo

Yeah, that's part of it. He's also fond of saying that he's a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican in that order, with no mention of his respect for secularism or separation of church and state. He's been driving Indiana into the fucking ground with his allahu akbar bullshit - between Trump offering Kasich total control over policy and Pence seeing himself as the next Cheney, you know that this evangelical nutjob is going to be the high priest of America if Trump is elected.

Did you notice how when she claimed she never said TPP was "the gold standard of trade deals."
lying right to all our faces, and no media called her on it. Fix is in.

Clinton is against the TPP.

If all you have are stupid talking points to make your decision, you are playing into Trump's hands.

love the butthurt kid. cry some more.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA

@11:41 she sure did say that

Well, I think Trump is the result of completely justified populist anger among the working classes. He's the choice of people who are experiencing the collapse of the United States first hand but aren't yet willing to question the fundamental structure of society and actually change things so that the economic elite don't have total control.

the wild speculations of a child.

you seem pretty butthurt actually that everyone isn't young and stupid enough to support Trump

sure kid

>Clinton is against the TPP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You actually believe that? Wow, you are going to be so surprised when she gets elected and goes full speed ahead on those trade deals and every other serve-the-rich economic policy her donors want.

Well, feel free to explain why you think I'm mistaken. Otherwise, nobody cares how superior you think you are.

If you actually study history though, you'd know that the "separation of church and state" was intended to keep government out of the church rather than the church out of government.

If you take religion out of the equation entirely and go solely on science as atheists like (or claim) to do then homosexuality, transgenderism, and anything other than male/female hetero make no fucking sense.
...but nooooooo liberal fucktards do still go completely against science when the facts interfere with their warped social ideology.

Sorry that actual facts get in the way of your tinfoil bullshit, user.

Clinton is anti-TPP and it isn't going to pass.

implying. that's what's so adorable about you children

sure kid

why bother. my post was a test. you failed.

failing.

sure kid

>rather than the church out of government
>If you take religion out of the equation entirely and go solely on science...then homosexuality, transgenderism, and anything other than male/female hetero make no fucking sense
GTFO Christian sharia

>Clinton is anti-TPP
GTFO Democratic party loyalist scum

Your farts must smell exquisite. Please describe their bouquet to us.

Well here's your problem right here.

“he did not care to speak ill of any woman behind her back, but he believed the woman was an attorney.”

Attorney = Liar

Next?

sorry that facts bother you so much

There will be no TPP under Clinton.

Are you wiling to publicly admit that you are shockingly ignorant of American politics when she gets elected and it passes or are you planning to make up a bunch of horseshit excuses about Republican conspiracies?

You're shockingly ignorant of the Democratic Party Platform and believe any tinfoil bullshit you read at Breitbart=truth

>y-y-y-you're not with us
>y-y-you must be with the enemy

Fuck those neo-nazi fucks. And fuck your Democratic party platform; Clinton will say anything that the hoi polloi want to hear, but that doesn't change the fact that she's going to govern exclusively for the benefit of rich political donors. The economic elite wants the TPP and the Democratic party serves the economic elite. That's the real truth.

Now, are you going to come back and publicly admit your error when she gets elected, reverses her position, and TPP passes or are you going to be a typical liberal coward?

Honestly Hillary's "America is great because America is good" made me want to vote for trump.

>she's going to govern exclusively for the benefit of rich political donors.
so?

They're supporting an increased minimum wage and taxes for people making over 250K.

What the fuck is wrong with that?

t. 17 year old who knows nothing about economics

At least most of you CTR Shill4Hill dumb asses aren't old enough to vote

sure kid

Yeah, because the megarich-first policies of the last few decades coming out of our corporate-owned government have led to a vibrant economy and so much prosperity that the infuriated working classes are ready to make Cheeto Benito dictator-for-life.

Just because she's captain of "your team" doesn't mean that a single word coming out of her mouth is true. She's an American politician, nitwit.

yeah but the pattern is still consistent:

Clinton will get into office, try to pass a bunch of progressive shit and the Republicans will be the ones stopping it, not the Democrats.

The good people in the 1% like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet support what she's going to try to do.

mic worked well enough to pick up all that sniffling

OP, your tinfoil hat is clearly on way too tight if you actually even believe in this shit. Paranoia is a legit symptom to a more serious underlying problem. I think you should go have that checked out soon.

history major here, you're fucking retarded.

>Republicans will be the ones stopping it, not the Democrats.

Sorry, but only fools believe that shit anymore. When it's time to fight for progressive economic policies, the Democratic party takes a dive every single time. Democrats just put on a show for their base while serving their donors - that's all. But if you're really so fucking weak that Republicans will beat you every time (and you're already expecting them to beat you, for fuck's sake), then your party deserves to be destroyed and replaced with an ACTUAL left-leaning party that fights for the people and refuses to take money from donors.

Hell, Obama is championing the TPP as we speak. Is Clinton willing to criticize him for that? "Well, everyone has different views and um, er, uh, well..."

You should really stop this "both sides are the same" bullshit. It makes you seem really uneducated on political matters. The policy platforms between the two parties are different, and not just in word but deed. Those minimum wage hikes we're seeing from local and state governments are happening in Democratic areas, not Republican ones. Bush gave us tax cuts for the wealthy; Obama let them expire while Republicans whined that doing so would "destroy the econony." They were wrong, of course. The differences aren't as large as you (or I) would like, but they're real and honestly kind of important.

And you can even see that even in political donations - basically every major industry lobby donates substantially more to the red team than it does to the blue team, because they like the red team a fuckton more. Both parties are obviously influenced by corporations (how could they not be), but it's not even remotely an equal amount of influence. If we had real campaign finance reform, the Republican party wouldn't be able to pay its goddamn electric bills, but the Democratic party would probably do just fine.

You should try living in the UK - until Corbyn, labour was literally the party of "austerity, you say? Sure, why not!" Now that's a case where economically your choice doesn't fucking matter because both parties want to shaft you equally in the name of fellating billionaires. But in the U.S., there are genuine pro-worker policies and they are coming from the leftwing and your vote really does matter.

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

more accurate.

muh education

>doesn't understand how the electoral college works

>b. Hillary is the establishment SJW queen. But a post election Alt-right witch hunt led by FBI, DOJ, and local boys could be entertaining.

But she and the DNC will cover it up. She covers more shit up than a cat in a litter box.

Why does that matter? Empty land doesn't vote, people do. Republicans are statistically more likely to live in low population density areas (with lots of empty land), which necessarily means on any map like that you're going to see more red than blue even if Republicans straight-up lose the popular vote.

>She covers more shit up
(You)

Modern liberal ideology is nothing more than patting yourself on the back for meaningless charity so you can feel good about living off of the exploitation of the global poor. You, like Clinton, are a hardcore conservative in humanitarian clothing. You believe that the rich must rule us and set policy because that's the only sensible way to run society, but need to believe that you're doing some minimal amount of good for the working classes and that you're morally superior to those Republicans so you can sleep at night. You have never fought for the people for a day in your life - you are nothing but a disposable tool of the corrupt ruling class.

bitch is gonna lose

bre-exit 2.0 cant wait

No, most people are anti-Trump with the exception of a small group of uneducated white males that have overrun the republican party. They may be a majority group there, but don't really amount to much on the national level.

doesn't understand a post.

it means kid that the core voters are uneducated blacks.

What would you do if or when moron trump looses the election?

sure kid. keep telling yourself that.
comes on the internet and says he's smart because no one believes him IRL.

>looses

implying he will.

they keep claiming they are intelligent.

>implying he won't

There's no *if* about it. It's a matter of when, and that when is November 8th. Face it, he's already lost when you look at the electoral map. He can't possibly recover from his current standing.

Even with the FBI colluding against Hillary for the right, they still can't make shit stick with her. This is a continuous process that includes Benghazi and a dozen or more other empty accusations made against Hillary by right-wingers.

but the average voter is smarter than you so....

Hill would say the same thing if she ever came to Cred Forums:
thepatriotnation.net/2016/03/28/hillary-clinton-to-4-h-kids-what-the-f-did-i-come-here-for/

>Even with the FBI colluding against Hillary for the right
>FBI colluding against Hillary
>for the right

We don't have a two-party system, we have a two-reality-bubble system.

Its not just everywhere. I loved the 150 post thread of just pictures of her childhood. People are followers. You don't fuck with Clintons is the basic message. All around. It's all political posturing, and the public doesn't have a chance.

no we have moron who parrot their masters.
who spouts " right wing" all the time?
I'll give you a hint, she's running for president.

nothing sticks to Teflon Donald

Probably. Republicans have a long history of overestimating their support in the general population. They can make a big show campaigning, but that's it.

Barrack Obama won twice against far better candidates than Clinton is running against. She could have gone on vaction till November and still won this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc

This is what has happened under Democrat rule in the past 7.5 years. The whole fuck da police attitude. If you tell me to stop doing a crime, das racist.....

youtube.com/watch?v=kaq4dUSD914

sure kid

>no we have moron who parrot their masters.

Yeah, that's what I said. A two-reality-bubble system. And a real world ruled by the capitalist elite.

My logic is sound. we have preposterously low votor turn out in America. Most people don;t give a shit. Out of the ones that do total, enough of them voted to elect Obama twice. Every single one of those people is going to vote for Hillary Clinton by default.

The only chance Republicans have is to bring in more voters to their side, and a controversial figure like Donald Trump has done the exact opposite of that. That's why no one in Republican leadership wanted him as the nominee. He guarantees their loss by driving moderates away, who will now either not vote at all or vote for someone else.

The Democrats have a far broader vote pool to tap.

sure kid. your logic.

>Democrats have a far broader vote pool to tap

until hillary pissed off hundreds and hundreds of thousands of bernie supporters via blatant corruption of the election process

trump is going to win

Actually most moderates support Hillary Clinton.

Predictive analytics seems to agree with me.

You can call a lot of things bunk, but people are dead ass serious when it comes to gambling.

electionbettingodds.com/

Bernie supporters make up a small number of hard-left leaning people in the Democrat party, similar to the hard-right tea people in the republican party. The primary difference being that the democrat party is much larger than the republican party is, so those people are a lot less significant to the party.

Correct observation:
>we have preposterously low votor turn out in America

Ridiculous conclusion:
>Most people don;t give a shit

Mandatory misspelling of simple word:
>votor

LOL

sure kid

>Bernie supporters make up a small number of hard-left leaning people

did you just close your eyes during the democratic national convention? audible boos, jeers and tears from an entire arena full of people

hillary supporters are in for a big surprise come november when she loses by a landslide

who controls congress?

I'm happy for you.

>being this much in denial

And ENTIRE CONVENTION CENTER!?!?! that must be like 5k people. Huge number.

Regardless of typos, I'm still correct.

Thanks

Glad you could Correct The Record™

Hillary is fucked. Even with her army of online mongoloids kek

It was actually a very small number of people, who didn't represent the vast majority at all. They were only heard because they did it during quiet periods.

Establishment Politicians who have been screwing us over for the past 20 years are ALL IN for Hillary Clinton.

Think about that...

>implying that any such group even gives a shit about opinions on Cred Forums

sure kid

damage control

Yeah? And where were you when Bernie Sanders was trying to stop her? At a Cheeto Benito rally?

you act like it was a local town hall meeting, this way the democratic base. their boots on the ground.

the saddest part is hillary is paying people like you and spending 200 million on ads and shes still basically tied in the polls

cant wait to see the media go apeshit when she loses.

oh and go drink bleach when your shift is over, shithead

They do, sadly. Goes to show you what a terrible candidate Hillary is.

many might not be aware but Hillary has been waiting for this chance for something like 7 or 8 bilderberg meetings now. It would be a real shame if someone took it away from her
Praise kek that someone is Donald Trump.

trump is going to win sir.

>delusions

enjoy your delusions this last month, faggot.

trump is fucking himself over. as we all knew he would

so much fucking sniffling. had the surround sound on and the speakers jacked, was so fuckign annoying.

you won't believe this, but i was a trump supporter until that debate. totally flipped my script while i sat there, high as fuck, listening to him ramble, sniff and whine and admit to every single thing they accused him of in front of millions of people.

don't know what to do now.

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>you won't believe this

this dumb nigga can vote, if he wakes up to get there

believe it or not some people are capable of enjoying drugs and alcohol once in a while without it affecting their lives. you're too much of a pussy to get that.

I'm voting for Trump just for a chance to see the butthurt

yeah I had reserves about Trump after the first debate.. but it had nothing to do with his "sniffling" you fucking dumbass faggot

there is way more butthurt on the trump supporter's side when they lose. it's already being prepared: the election was rigged, the media was unfair, etc.

B-BUT

USA Today's editorial section said Trump is a meanie

I guess I'm all in with Hilldawg now

>there is way more butthurt on the trump supporter's side
But Trump supporters aren't going to riot, and start a race war if he loses
I actually think Trump is going to win, so Obama can call a state of emergency ,enact marshal law and become Emperor of the US

sure you were kid. sure kid.

sure kid

>marshal law

yeah, actually, i think they might. there's going to be some waco-style splinter groups forming. and it will be fucking hilarious.

>marshal law
Oh no, I put the A before the I....can you ever forgive me?

why exactly were you a trump supporter anyway? to begin with? because clinton is so horrible?

sure kid.

yes

The Irony of that picture is you can see his obvious Jewish heritage

posting his family pictures.

muh consthpiracy theories...

only dumbasses believe CTs.

yes, because obviously introducing other genes into the mix with hurt white purity. excuse me while i eat an entire cake in one bite.

Why do you keep posting pictures of jews?

Did your mother drink heavily while pregnant with you?

>while

if a jew is white faggot, then she's white. the end.

CTR shills post here more often than they did before the debates. It feels like damage control to me.

Mfw a lot of polls and independent surveys show Trump stomping Hillary. Could just be bots voting, though.

>You should really stop this "both sides are the same" bullshit. It makes you seem really uneducated on political matters. The policy platforms between the two parties are different, and not just in word but deed. Those minimum wage hikes we're seeing from local and state governments are happening in Democratic areas, not Republican ones. Bush gave us tax cuts for the wealthy; Obama let them expire while Republicans whined that doing so would "destroy the econony." They were wrong, of course. The differences aren't as large as you (or I) would like, but they're real and honestly kind of important.
>And you can even see that even in political donations - basically every major industry lobby donates substantially more to the red team than it does to the blue team, because they like the red team a fuckton more. Both parties are obviously influenced by corporations (how could they not be), but it's not even remotely an equal amount of influence. If we had real campaign finance reform, the Republican party wouldn't be able to pay its goddamn electric bills, but the Democratic party would probably do just fine.
>You should try living in the UK - until Corbyn, labour was literally the party of "austerity, you say? Sure, why not!" Now that's a case where economically your choice doesn't fucking matter because both parties want to shaft you equally in the name of fellating billionaires. But in the U.S., there are genuine pro-worker policies and they are coming from the leftwing and your vote really does matter.

Still thinks cities are filled with blacks and not white and Asian yuppies...

yeah ha ha

even trump admits to losing hte debate. he didn't even go to his own afterparty then he blamed it on microphones.

give it up, 'tard, he's lost. hard.

IDK,From what I have seen on social media, Hillary supporters seem to be in panic mode

The problem is... the people that need to comprehend this the most are too stupid/brainwashed to understand this meme.

>Implying Hillary isn't a different side of the same autistic coin

You're a fucking joke.

Just saying what I've seen, guy. No need to take it personally like some kind of liberal safe-spacer.

>Hillary supporters seem to be in panic mode
This. They're also trying to slander the fuck out of Trump. E.g. sexist reality show host, fake sexual assault charges, the fake shoop of his grandparents being in the KKK, etc.

I wonder when people decided that the one guy being silenced by everyone is actually evil. When did people let mass media and social media decide for them who is evil and who is good?

I guess it's too much work to investigate candidates which will run your country. There's too much Game of Thrones/Rick and Morty to catch up on.

>it's already being prepared: the election was rigged, the media was unfair, etc.

Conspiracy theorists are the worst... I guess that is why I hate Trump so much. He is just another simpleton Conspiracy theorist.

but what if, just humor me for a second, they're right about him and you're wrong.

the fact that you can't even entertain that idea should make you shudder a bit.

you got high, watched the debate and it swayed your vote. and im a pussy for not condoning how top-tier retarded you are?

seriously, kys

Actually, he looks like a typical Trump supporter.

(inb4 responder posts photo of a hot blonde Trump supporter...)

it's hard to tell if he really is a conspiracy theory guy or if he just understands that this particular voter bloc, the tin foil hat brigade, has been perpetually un-pandered to. he found a group ripe for pandering.

i suspect it's the latter

>but what if, just humor me for a second, they're right about him and you're wrong.
You're assuming I'm in support of Trump.
And that's why you look like an ass.
A colossal, nigger-cock worshipping liberal cuckolded ass.

I like how you don't deny you put your faith in social media and mass media. You're literally eating the shit they shovel you. Disappointment.

he's not being sileneced though, you dumb shit. the media is letting him have a very long leash and he's hanging himself with it. it's that simple. no one in their right mind, including Clinton, would want Trump silenced right now.

Not a chance you're even old enough to vote.

>not realizing that Cred Forums has raided all of those polls
>being stupid enough to believe that they are real

oh lawd...

I suspect that after years of cocaine and ADHD medicine, his nerves are fried and he is a paranoid twat that thinks too highly of his own intuition...

He has been a CTer for years now. Half of what he claims seems to come from CT sites (birther, liberal media, etc.)

>he's not being sileneced though
I seen far more fluff pieces about Hillary then I have seen both fluff and attack pieces on Trump.
Hillary is in the spotlight, and you'd have to be blind not to see it

FAIL

>FAIL

completely disagree. it's all what your news sources are. i go out and get my own.

even if it were true, that still doesn't mean any one is being silenced, faggot.

dictionary.cambridge.org/us/grammar/british-grammar/as-when-or-while

gotta keep them beautiful white genes pure

>that still doesn't mean any one is being silenced, faggot.

Because your opinion is superior then mine...
>. it's all what your news sources are. i go out and get my own.
Nice way manipulate facts into your favor
Tits or GTFO

still nothing abuot being silenced. you failed to back up your claim and now you're trying to deflect.

big fat fail for you kid. now go clean your room before your mother grounds you.

>you failed to back up your claim
How so? You don't obtain news and information the same way I do so any claim I made wouldn't be relevant to you. You changed the perimeters of my statement to fit your argument and are acting like it's some kind of win.

>abuot being silenced
>you failed

While [during the extended period of time] your mothers were pregnant, they were drinking heavily [for an extended period of time].

>believing Cred Forums is a supernatural entity than can influence hundreds of polls with tens of thousands of votes

Ok guy. Time to stop fantasizing and dramaticizing an enemy that doesn't exist.

>] your mothers were pregnant
I have two mothers now?

to silence someone means to try and stop them from speaking, you gigantic faggot. show me a source for this claim. show me anywhere where trump is being shut down when he's speaking.

on the contrary, i see every stupid thing he says being broadcast across the land without even a filter.

if anyone has an interest in shutting turmp up it's trump's team.

>show me a source for this claim

i was here when they put a call out to raid the polls. give it up faggot.online polls don't mean shit.

in fact, making them seem higher does nothing but hurt Trump in the end.

clintonkaine.com/

you made the claim that he's being silenced faggot and you have yet to produce a single bit of proof.

>i was here when they put a call out to raid the polls.
Oh god another nigger that thinks he was part of the Ides of March 'cus he read it on ED.

Just stop. Please. Just stop fantasizing and applying hyperbolic frosting to every insignificant thing in your life. Cred Forums is not some supernatural omnipotence for you to wage your internet crusade on, you fucking cuck.

Fucks sake, go get good at vidjya or something. Go get swole at the gym, fuck whatever. Just stop pretending Cred Forums and Trump are Nazi's and Hitler and stop trying to believe you have inside information on their devious world-domination plans and ONLY YOU can stop their dastardly ways.

Just. Stop.

I was replying to two different posts. Are they both yours? If so, the evidence that your mother was drinking heavily while pregnant with you is mounting.

you don't have to be supernatural idiot. it's not that difficult. you post the links to the polls and you tell people to go into incognito mode and keep doing it.

which is exactly what they did.

>completely justified (but misguided) populist anger
FTFY

>you made the claim
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
Your original claim ,if cited would prove either one or both of our options wrong.
Since you were the first to make the argument, by rules of debate you should be the first to back up your claim.
Sorry Cred Forumsro , the burden of proof was always on you

Who is ready for the leak?

>Julian Assange canceled a dramatic London balcony address on Tuesday in favor of a video presentation in Berlin after WikiLeaks developed "specific information" regarding Assange's safety, the leaked emails clearinghouse tweeted on Monday afternoon.

>Assange, 45, who has lived in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London for five years as officials in Sweden have sought him on criminal charges, is set to address supporters in Berlin via a video link at 3 a.m. ET.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/will-wikileaks-assange-delay-october-surprise-announcement.html

You aren't very good at trolling, or being a grammar nazi ,you may want to lurk more

Yes, of course it's misguided. That was the point of the second half of my post. But the dinner-party liberal platform that ignores working-class outrage is just as foolish.

>backpedaling

stopped reading two words in, once i realized.

good luck with that fag

The link, you posted, agrees, with my use, of the word, while, faggot

if trump wins he will be impeached. He's not quite a lock though.

He claims they low mic'ed him. No recording professional could hear any problem with his mic level. He's completely full of shit.

yeah that claim is nonsense. i have great sound on my setup and i heard everything the same on both sides.

You are so diluted that you don't even realize you were the one that made the claim, not me. And I'm 'backpeddling'. Wow,you must be a woman 100% sure now
TITS or GTFO

Bernie would have beaten trump hands down.

Hilary is the ralph nader of this election.

How would you know, you can't even use a comma correctly

Obviously, I, was, making fun, of, your post, dumbshit.

I've changed, my mind. Now, I think, your mother must have been drinking, turpentine, while she was pregnant with you. You are, the thickest, person in this thread, by far.

Stop trying to hide your identity, Christopher Walken.

Bernie supporters are just mother nipple sucking faggot basement dwellers. Fuck you and vote for her if you want to make a change you fucking idiot.

>Obviously
Yet;you can't even comprehend correct sentence structure.
dummies.com/education/language-arts/grammar/how-to-use-commas-to-join-two-complete-sentences/
This may help

>zero awareness of what's going on
>semicolon

Wow, I'm starting to think that you're actually retarded.

Do Grammar nazi's all come out of the same factory in china or something?

>Grammar nazi's
>nazi's
>'s

Are you mad because you can't get hired at that factory without a high school diploma?

People also ran scripts which would post 1,000 + votes in minutes. These script files were getting passed all over reddit, and Cred Forums and they're not hard to use.

Trump fags are morons to even believe that these polls in any way were even similar to reality.

They were all raided, and are all BS. The pic shows all of the polls that were hit that night, and have zero votes based in reality.

Evey one that disagrees with me is getting paid

you have to be pretty fucking stupid to think anyone is getting paid to post in this shit hole.

I can't wait until all you fucking Clinton shitheads are all proven wrong.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

>realtruenmews

yeah, no thanks.

nice try though

>nazi's

as this user pointed out 's is wrong.

Also nazi should be Nazi.

>washingtonpost
>credible news source

pick one

so does michael moore

you know why? because they want people to get out and actually vote so the democrats win on all levels

if you were smart you'd just shut the fuck about it and be secure in your knowledge of a trump win.

but you can't because you're not secure. you just can't help saying it over and over again desperately trying to make yourself believe it.

The Washington Post is pretty much a blog site, and not considered a bonafide news outlet. The Washington Times on the other hand is an actual news site.

Don't believe everything that you read on the internet.

You guys really need to go back too school, you are making yourselves look bad; You fail to understand the basic function of a semicolon.

>, you

comma without a conjunction - should be semicolon

>; You

no capitalization is necessary following a semicolon

>Yet;you

Really? This is what we get from the master of semicolons?

>go back too school
>too

Ok, this must be bait. Good work, user.

>marshal law

Remember hilary hates millennials so she hates you

Hillary is a puppet of the ruling class, and they regard all of us as sub-human.

Pretty much just like every politcian. But blaming the fact that theres no jobs because of outsourcing on millenials is pretty shitty