Is anyone seriously considering voting for Trump?

Is anyone seriously considering voting for Trump?

I hate political correctness – and I love it when liberals get irate in the face of opposing ideology.

But seriously, nothing Trump has said so far gives me any indication that he’d be a good president what so ever.

Why do people think he's a good choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-records-from-clintons-email-server-being-held-as-evidence/article/2593333
news.vice.com/article/fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton-email-server-details
thehill.com/policy/national-security/261346-grassley-worries-about-legal-coordination-on-clinton-email-server
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-lacks-the-certification-required-for-charities-that-solicit-money/2016/09/29/7dac6a68-8658-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-foundation-new-york-attorney-general-investigation-228916
npr.org/2016/09/28/495782978/journalist-says-trump-foundation-may-have-engaged-in-self-dealing
newsweek.com/donald-trump-cuban-embargo-castro-violated-florida-504059
nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett
heatst.com/politics/julian-assange-says-he-has-proof-hillary-clinton-had-a-hand-in-arming-isis/
globalresearch.ca/wikileaks-says-they-have-1700-emails-proving-hillary-clinton-knew-about-u-s-military-weapons-shipments-to-al-qaeda-and-isis/5541014
theduran.com/julian-assange-says-1700-emails-hillary-clintons-collection-proves-sold-weapons-isis-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if i was an american i would vote trump
cuz if i was an american i would be an american
so i would be stupid and fat and eating a hamburger
so i would vote trump

If there were any other Democrat running, I wouldn't vote for him. But shillary is the worst thing that could happen to the presidency.

Also, nice image. Classic game.

Half the country is voting for Trump, OP.

There is no changing their minds.

The only thing to beat him is to get more liberals out to vote.

>Why do people think he's a good choice?
>>>

Because he's not Hillary Clinton. Duh.

Clinton is EVIL. I do not want to vote for her.

Also, Checked ^^

>Clinton is EVIL.
faggot what

everything coming out of Trump's own mouth is evil.

Don't get this logic

It's not what Hillary says that's evil, it's her past actions. Besides, saying something and doing something are completely different.

>>I hate political correctness – and I love it when liberals get irate in the face of opposing ideology.

>Hurrrrr durrrrrr someone is sitting during a dumb song about a dumb flag. I'm so out raged!

I think you mean conservatives get irate when they hear an opposing view. Also conservatives are the most PC group in this country but too dumb to realize it.

>you mean people get offended when I call someone a faggot nigger? How PC of them. Wait, did that guy just hate on the troops? take away his freedoms!

have you even seen the leaked emails?
she is corrupt

>Clinton
>it's her past actions.
like that?

What is more evil than ripping off people like Trump has done and paid no taxes doing it??

I think Clinton is a fucking idiot too, don’t get me wrong.

Did you hear she actually proposed a drone strike on a London embassy to take out Assange?

I really don’t know who I’d vote for if I was an American. You guys are literally fucked with this one.

Feeling like Clinton is still a safer bet than Trump, though.

What about them?
Nothing illegal happened
and if you're talking about the DNC politics is a dirty business

how is that "evil?"

I'll confess I'm deliberately voting for Trump out of spite. Bernie got absolutely fucked by the weighted dem primaries, and in spite of his (very reluctant) bid for everyone to unite behind that absolute fucking poster child career politician Hillary, I refuse to give that entitled cunt the presidency.

So I vote Trump, because I'd rather watch both parties and the country burn down than give that cunt what she thinks she deserves. Burn the whole system down, Trump. Destroy our country so that we might start anew.

The only thing Trump really has going for him is that he wants less regulations on businesses & he plans to lower the tax on comp. from 30% to around 15% or so. That would give people more reason to keep businesses in the US so that would help the job market and stuff.

On the other hand Hillary is the same in regards to less reg but I haven't seen anything on her taxes yet... IDK what does Cred Forums think?

I'm waiting for KANYE 2020!!!!!!!!

No matter who wins this election, America loses.

Okay, let me correct myself.

I like it when anyone gets irate over opposing ideologies. I don't view myself as a conservative. I just didn't want to get attacked by conservatives thinking that I thought Trump was a racist blah blah...

>Tax evasion is the most vile thing
>Hiring hitmen is ok though

Your moral alignment is fucked.

This is factually and objectively the most dysfunctional presidential election in US history. I really hope this is the one that leads to chaos and rioting.

i wasnt the user that said she was evil. the but fact that she used a private server to discuss confidential info was actually illegal, on top of the fact that she has tried to hide half of it by deleting it.
also almost all of her past is terribly corrupt, just look at how she benefited from Benghazi.

read some real news

I wanted to like Trump. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, then he started talking about his wall and making racist remarks, among other disgusting things he says and does. I took a reasonable approach and wanted to see if he was the real deal. He's not.

Who "hired hitmen?"

Clinton?

>she used a private server to discuss confidential info was actually illegal,

which is bullshit

why do you faggots keep repeating this lie over and over

>Nothing illegal happened
hahahahhahaha is that why FBI is investigating her at this moment?

So you won't vote Hillary because she thinks she's entitled yet you have no qualms voting for the poster boy of the entitled wealthy.
Also, your whole "voting for trump to watch the world burn" shtick is cute but just illustrates that you don't have anyone in your life that loves of cares about you. I call it the forever alone argument.
It's great that no one loves you I guess but some of us have kids and don't want them to have to live through a Trump presidency

>considering
>voting already happened in my state and nearly every other state
>I already voted for Trump
Feel retarded yet?

>KANYE
Kanye is a facking autist musician

Because they're complete fucking morons

>Angry eurofag is angry
How's the Muslims

As I'm not an Amerifag, I will look forward to watching the rioting. I can see a civil war happening and the disintegration of a United States...

>Half the country is voting for Trump, OP.
>40% of the voters
Which is like 18% of the country

Clinton isn't being investigated for anything

it really doesn't help your side when you lie about shit

Have you?

yeah well that's my point

more liberals need to get off their ass, stop believing the crap about Clinton, and vote next month.

> mfw i see a concern troll who knows they're losing

MUH EMAILS AND BENJAMIN GHAZI

Get a new line

Nobody has cause she FUCKING DELETED THEM. Shifty cunt.

isn't Trump well behind in the polls?

Wait...

Are you saying there are people who aren't voting for Trump?

I guess there have to be some, just haven't met any in real life.

No, boy. You claimed she was "corrupt because of emails". Yet here you just admitted you've never seen any of them.

Also, fucking Trump is corrupt. Ridiculously so. Why the double standard?

Nothing Hilary said so far gives me any indication she'd be a good president either.

Plus that if we vote Trump at least he will do things. Hilary is a 4-year stand still of what we have now. Not saying Trump will do good things, but at least he will do something.

Projecting hard enough to give a PowerPoint presentation, but I'll humor you. Think whatever you want about my reasoning, if it gets you off. You can wring your hands and worry and fret that your children are going to be sent to labor camps and that rogue bands of niggers are going to set your house on fire, but the bottom line is that Trump will be treated by Washington worse than Obama was. None of his policies will make it through Congress, his approval ratings will be shit, and he'll get nothing of value done.

At the end of the day, he can't really do any harm other than from a public image standpoint. His presidency will be a period of stagnancy and disappointment, and he'll be a 1-term president. Worth it in my opinion to watch Hillary have a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fit.

>muh bumper sticker anecdote

They're still neck and neck.

>haven't seen anything on her taxes yet
>haven't seen anything on his taxes yet

>Plus that if we vote Trump at least he will do things
But he won't. At all.

It's already been revealed he isn't going to do shit as president, he just wants to win the title, he doesn't want to actually do the job.

>Plus that if we vote Trump at least he will do thing
haha no

Trump has no plan for anything other than the Wall, which won't happen

She's well ahead of him actually.

your wrong though actually ... if you are dealing with confidential information you dont use your personal accounts or hardware for it. you use the organisations internal hardware.

Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.

Fox News exclusively obtained the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP).

That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret,” the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the presidential candidate’s handling of the government’s closely held secrets.

want some Drudge report links?

I'm not that OP, boy.

>we should have a terrible president and four years because it'll sure make one person who reminds me of my mom mad!

ITT: Retards go after Clinton for her used of a private server not realizing Colin Powell and Condi Rice are the people who told Clinton to set it up like that. Also Rumsfeld and every politican has used private email servers since email became a thing.
Also, when Clinton set up the private server, it was legal for her to do it. It's only been illegal for the past few years

they are in your country too... did you miss the bombs this week?

his tax plan would massively damage the economy while also giving huge tax breaks to the very wealthy (like himself)

Meh I dunno, I won't be surprised if he is gonna be a pretty good president, if only so he can scratch that of the list off all the "good" things he's done

>Fox News
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Drudge

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not enough.
Trump shouldn't even have 200 Electoral votes.

This should be a fucking landslide

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

>your wrong

says it all about your level of intelligence

>I won't be surprised if he is gonna be a pretty good president
What?

Why?

What has he done to make you people give him such a ridiculous benefit of the doubt?
He's given every indication imaginable that he has absolutely no idea how to run the country and would be a downright dangerous "leader".

washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-records-from-clintons-email-server-being-held-as-evidence/article/2593333

news.vice.com/article/fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton-email-server-details

thehill.com/policy/national-security/261346-grassley-worries-about-legal-coordination-on-clinton-email-server

>there are literally thousands of reports of this

All kidding aside, most of the people voting for Trump aren't voting FOR him so much as voting AGAINST the current establishment / Hillary's reputation.

Forget about the emails and Benghazi for a moment, and you still have the Clinton Foundation, influence peddling,racist comments against african americans, and her outright (and public) disregard for American voters.

Well he's pretty much gonna be dead in Florida after what came out this past week so his election chances are DOA

there is no investigation of Hillary Clinton going on

stop lying you stupid faggot

this has to be a joke, right?

Perhaps my biggest problem with Trump is how he's a puppet for the wealthy elite. All he really wants is to do is see the wealthy have their money doubled. Then he'll wipe his hands clean of the whole situation and be a fucking hero to the people who will throw his parties for the next 20 years.

It still won't sway any voters already voting for Trump

which is all he needs

>most of the people voting for Trump

>Trump Foundation, influence peddling, tax fraud ,racist comments against african americans/latinos/Muslims, and his outright (and public) disregard for American voters.

Lots of assumptions coming from this user. Tell you what, if I tell you "you win the argument", will you stop shitting up this thread? It doesn't need the extra help.

Here's your (You)

you want me too have proper grammar on the internet? thats a joke right?

>CNN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>MSNBC

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Your argument is stupid.

>which is all he needs
Uh no it isn't. It's not even close to being enough.

>Trump will be ineffectual plus I hate women so I'm voting Trump.

Just say that instead of what you just said. Would be less to read but essentially what you mean

Miss me yet?

I like how I didn't name a single one of those so you had to just make up something.

>They're still neck and neck.

in the "adjusted" national polls.

If you look at the state polls, Trump is leading in Electoral College votes

>vice news link

degenerate detected.

It's not stupid though when Fox News are actively a laughing stock.

he's nearly as bad

I'm giving the impression I like the guy, which I certainly don't. I just have more faith in him than in Hilary.

That being said I'm probably still voting for Shill, since the USA has always done better under the democrat's rule

You're a joke. If you can't even communicate properly, then it's doubtful you have anything worthwhile to say.

No he really, really isn't

Britfag thats paid zero attention to the election here.

Wouldn't trump's zero political knowledge and financial knowledge be beneficial to the US economy?

Sitting at just under 20 Trillion dollars worth of depth (and climbing) cant be the best situation. Maybe Trump would scrap all the political correctness and run the country like a business, potentially reverting some of that debt.

Some of the things he's said that i've heard would benefit the economy, like reducing incoming trade and producing more internally. The wall would waste a shit tonne of money, but reducing the amount of illegal immigration would benefit America and Mexico through the tax they won't be paying by being in the country illegally.

I'm probably wrong, hit me with the facts.

>this has to be a joke, right?

Not at all. Is this your first election?

Why do you have faith in him? Seriously, how many more indications can he give that he is a completely incomptenent know-nothing crook in it for the ego trip?

Which is bullshit.

Clinton is still leading, my point is that Trump shouldn't even have an Electoral count as high as 200+

OH TIME SPLITTERS! I LOVED THAT GAME!

Like everything you just lobbed at Clinton is shit that Trump is demonstrably guilty of. Not "conspiracy theory guilty" but actually guilty.

Have another (You), since you're going to keep making baseless assumptions. That's the best I can do for you any more.

That's false thouh.

My point being all news outlets are bullshit and biased.

This really

Trump will make a terrible president and run the country into the ground
Better that than living under a police state run by sjws

>I have no response so I'll just give this nothing answer to everyone

He was but he bounced back when they jumped on Clinton's health issues.

Then why did you bring two of the shittiest ones as "proof"?

Hillary will win.

Neo alt cons will continue obstruction and pursue email "investigation." 8 years later it will result in nothing - like all their other witch hunts.

/ end thread until 2024

Trump running the US like a business would be terrible because he's a terrible business man. Like having a guy constantly getting a DUI hop in your car with a 40 of malt liquor and everyone saying "here's the keys bro, we trust you"

I'm getting the impression that you are really, really angry about the fact Trump is going to become President.

Keep working your way through the stages, you will get to 'acceptance' soon enough.;

Look again. That momentum has reversed and he's dropping again.

Because they're mainstream.

>they

a few butthurt faggots attacking Clinton's health didn't do shit

Another (You). Why should I argue with someone who obviously has no idea about my actual views or opinions on social, economic, or political issues?

>"I also hate women"
>"I have no legit response"

Oh no, it's like he's reading me like a book, except he's reading a different book in a different language. Well I guess he's not worth arguing with. Have a bonus (You). It's the only thing you deserve.

tell us more Captain Tinfoil

Reminder that they have spent something like 20 million dollars on that stupid Benghazi "investigation", while there were a dozen embassy attacks with over 50 Americans dead during the terms of George W Bush that went completely uninvestigated by the GOP.

>all news outlets are bullshit and biased.
Then pray tell, how do you decide who to vote for?

Didn't say he was going to win

just can't believe so many dipshits are still supporting him

not you, you're underage, you don't count

how is that tinfoil? It's true. All the dumbass witchhunts they've done for years on Clinton never go anywhere.

>RECOUNT! RECOUNT!
pathetic

In your posts here you took the "I'm voting trump to watch the world burn" argument, did you not? Pretty clear what kind of person you are from that.

OK sorry I thought you were pulling the whole "Clinton is using her joo/soddy influence to control shit."

Need to read posts better

I trust Clinton with the ability to launch drone strikes and nukes when needed, and to play politics when she's in the White House to get shit done. You think she's corrupt? Tough. That's the system.

Trump is the equivalent of a whiney toddler. I legitimately fear Trump will cause a war on a large geo-political landscape. And he'd do it just to prove a point.

>the Clinton Foundation
Which has nothing but conspiracy theories about it and zero actual evidence of wrongdoing, in fact it's rated quite highly as a charity
Meanwhile the Trump Foundation is completely corrupt, openly. It doesn't have the licence to solicit money from the public, Trump has people who owe him money pay into the Foundation instead of paying him directly to get tax breaks for charity, then he uses the supposed charity money to pay for legal cases against him for being so crooked.

>fact Trump is going to become President.
He's not going to, though. He has no path in the electoral college to win.

Pretty much this.

"More faith than in Hilary". Read pls.

Which basically says that on a scale of 1 to 10 "what do you think of the USA", my answer would be "get the fuck out while you can"

Look at the debate. Clinton unhinged him within like 15 minutes just by using a few choice phrases and references.
He's been going off on insane angry tangents all week like a baby because of it.

That is not a guy you want running your country.

QFT.

The Clinton Foundation has a pretty solid record of donating money. Trump's is shady as shit, and has a couple dozen smoking guns in its history.

Don't forget he used 15k in Trump foundation money to buy a football helmet worn by Tim Tebow. Trump is sooooo charitable

Because a country is not a business. You can't declare bankruptcy on America. You can't default on loans to other countries. Good business management skills don't translate to the US presidency. And even if they did, we wouldn't want a guy in office who doesn't actually run any of the profitable companies under his name.

I'd be happy if trump wins
But i'm European
He's far more aimed to internal politic, non intervention, finally an american president who don't give a shit about the whole world but only interested in make money for himself, we've already been through that

That would make more space for a political growth of the UE, and that's something we need, less interference in the middle east and with the Russians, more space in the NATO for France, Italy and UK

Yeah, I'd like him to win

why do you not have any faith in her compared to a whiny manbaby?

>not you, you're underage, you don't count

sure thing skippy

>just can't believe so many dipshits are still supporting him

There are a lot of dissatisfied people in this country. If you can't understand that then you need to get out and see more of it.

He can't be that terrible but if he can afford all his shit.

Is there any point in debating whether trump will get elected anyway? With the amount of SJW's and the US in a time of change its obvious that they'll vote for Hilary.

There wasn't a black president, now there is. There hasn't been a female president (that I'm aware of), so now there probably will be.

and 10k to buy a six foot portrait of himself

also he has never paid any of his own money into the charity

I'd hate to live in America right now. What a shit hole. Move to Canada, at least they just have a wimpy poser faggot in charge and not just some dangerous puppet.

I'll just leave this here.

>Wouldn't trump's zero political knowledge and financial knowledge be beneficial to the US economy?
The moron lost almost a billion dollars in one year because he's such a shitty businessman.

Reducing trade is bad for everyone except unemployable factory workers that get jobs. They aren't willing to work for slave wages so who do you think eats that increased cost? Those buying the products.

Immigration also hurts no one but the extreme lower class in the border states. Only those willing to pick crops or other menial labor and that's balanced out once again by farms selling produce for less money. Food is already expensive as fuck, imagine if the people harvesting it were paid 3x as much.

Immigrants also pay quite a bit in taxes, just not income tax (usually).

Anyone trying to make illegal immigration out to be a major problem is either completely unskilled and is actually threatened by them or is scapegoating. The amount of money we "waste" on this non issue is a drop in the bucket compared to our military gluttony and corporate welfare which is where more than half of your taxes are flushed.

But a republican will never adress those issues.

Clinton wants war, Trump doesn't. Why do people STILL say that Trump will get us war, when the alternative is someone who has brought us war in the past?

says it all really. the hero we deserve

Heheheh nah nobody is voting Drumpf! He's racist and hates women! He will kill mexicans and muslims, which is bad!

>He can't be that terrible but if he can afford all his shit.
Because he's crooked. He uses tax evasion, tax breaks, payoffs, everything to get by.

Why do you think he won't release his tax returns?

The only thing she has ever succeeded at in life is giving Ivy League applicants something to write about in their essays.

Oh and drone strikes, she can do that.

But I'm tired of this CTR bullshit, have a great day while I'm outta here

>implying Trump (who has blamed his poor performances on bad microphones, bad moderators, bad earpieces, and a rigged system) won't demand 12 recounts when he loses

>Man who draft dodged the Vietnam war because of made up "bone spurs"

Oh I know but he was way closer than before, it was like 48-44. I know he is going to lose but it was irritatingly close for a week or so.

as he said

>Trump's is shady as shit, and has a couple dozen smoking guns in its history.

source? He isnt the one being actively investigated by the FBI

Dissatisfied people that had better straighten up and fucking vote Clinton.

You are seriously making SJWs into a bigger group than they are. They arent a big enough group to make a significant difference. If they all sat home on election day, Hillary would still win.

>Clinton wants war, Trump doesn't.
bullshit

You know this because reasons?

C'mon, people are voting for Trump for the lulz. Can you imagine how tacky and debased he would be?

It's 4 years of unforced entertainment and highlight reels on the news; 4 years of hillarity...

Versus 4 years of moral brow-beating from a goddamn thief?

Fuck that bitch, I vote for the fucking clown.

Tomorrow Julian Assange will be releasing the rest of the email leaks.... lets wait and see shall we.

yet more incriminating evidence against her

>get more liberals out to vote

To difficult. The men are constantly cleaning their vaginas and the woman are to busy shopping for clit rings for their massive clit dicks.

but enough of your problems

weak bait m8

Is that Lord Baelish?

You are going to be waiting a long time

>Trump doesn't
>"I'm the most militaristic person there is"

So let's see, either a guy that said fuck on the air a few times, or a woman that should be behind bars, but was only exempted from arrest because of her high political standing? I'll take trump any day of the week.

And calling trump evil? How is wanting to remove illegal immigrants and refugees to stabilize the economy and protect US citizens evil?

No its steel human.

>But I'm tired of this CTR bullshit
Cred Forums is hilarious.

"Shills!!!!11" while Palmer Luckey literally pays you fucks to shill for Trump

it is scheduled for tomorrow

12 year old detected

you might want to stop posting from class

You said incriminating.

>when the alternative is someone who has brought us war in the past?

Good old George Jr is running again?

Hillary is not being investigated by the FBI. That case closed like four months ago.

Trump on the other hand is in the middle of several lawsuits for fraud, and his foundation in under investigation for tax evasion

you think that faggot's getting paid for anything but slacking fries?

excuse me? what has his age have anything to do with the facts that were stated in his comment?
>classic age shaming

Because Trump says he would blow foreign ships out of the water for taunting US ships.
Because Trump says he will forgo negotiations in other countries if they don't give him red carpet treatment.
Because Trump thinks its okay to torture innocent family members of terrorists.
Because Trump thinks its okay to allow Japan and Korea to have nukes.

Even if Trump says he doesn't want war, he's advocated for policies that will bring war down on this country.

and idiots will still vote for him because Crooked Hillary
that's fucking sad

Assange is a loser. He's claimed to have shit on Clinton for months and months and never delivered.

The last shit he leaked were fucking phone calls about lunch orders. He a Russian patsy and a joke.

i said lets wait and see

Come on you Cred Forumstards, the obvious answer when deciding between two poisons is neither. Although we are a Democratic Republic, the democratic part still allows us to elect whoever we want to represent us, not just the two puppets of the biggest parties. Gov. Gary Johnson has my vote, as well as a growing minority in all 50 states. Go find the candidate that fits you and vote for THEM. Parties be Damned!

>everything I learned, I learned from skimming Cred Forums threads and the_donald

Don't forget the investigations and lawsuits because of his illegal housing policies against minorities, but he's not racist guys

Because Hillary is the other option.

what "facts" might those be?

That's pretty black and white of you. There's a number of reasons a person could take that stance. Tell you what, I'll throw you a bone and give you something substantial to chew on.

Imagine being involved in the political process as early as two years before I could legally vote. I'm an on-point student, so I absorb and actually reflect on the things I learn in history, social sciences, and humanities. I develop an image of human political affairs, and what has and has not worked in the past.

I'm able to vote at last, and I thoroughly research all candidates, presidential and down-ballot. I vote for largely mid-liberal, progressive candidates who I feel address the needs of the average American and bring the least amount of Cons to the table compared to their Pros. George W wins the election and I'm disappointed, but I shrug it off. Watch the next 8 years turn into an absolute fucking circus of unaccountability, mismanagement of economic potential and tax revenue, and a shrinking of the middle class. Jesus fucking Christ.

Okay, let's try again. Dem primary seems promising, we got this young and ambitious Obama fellow. Same process as before, decide on Obama and a slew of progressives down-ballot, which seem much fewer and further between this cycle. Obama wins and I cheer. I feel like this process works after all. Obama then spends his first 3 years trying to play nice with politicians who hate his guts and have vowed to be uncooperative, so instead of taking advantage of a dem majority in Washington to push through some much-needed rejuvenation to the middle and working classes, Obama reveals himself to be a moderate, leaning to the conservative side, rather than the progressive he advertised himself as. Jesus fucking Christ. Nothing substantial gets done, with only incremental progress made.

Here we go again, this time I'm more refreshed than ever. Bernie Sanders has a message that not only resonates with me, but it resonates with the

(Continued)

Oh that particular guy might not be, but it's hilarious how many of Cred Forums's accusations are shit they are actually guilty of.

it's not thouh

(continued)

younger generation, and the baby boomers like my parents. This is what the political process is about, this is what we need. A whole slew of progressives are on the ticket this cycle, and I see a chance to redeem the process in my eyes. There's so much enthusiasm, so much hope, for the first time 20 years people seem to have faith in the process. It's bogged down by controversy, allegations of corruption, and suspicious coincidences. The most entitled cunt with one of the worst political records comes out on top in spite of abysmal approval ratings, and her opponent is an Oompa Loompa celebrity.

>This process doesn't work
>Either this system is totally corrupt or the majority of the voter base are ignorant morons who don't even understand their own best interests
>This whole thing needs to be burned to the ground, people's eyes need to be opened, they need to be forced to take account of what is and isn't important and what their best interests are
>Fuck it all, I'm voting for the asshole I despise just because he seems like the likeliest to set this needed rebirth into motion.

There you go user. Does this satisfy you?

Most people are voting for Trump not because his policies, but the cult of personality he enjoys, hand-crafted by people who also don't know anything about his policies.

Sure people will cite really basic shit like taxes or immigration as an argument for him. But I doubt virtually anyone here who is pro-Trump can actually, accurately describe his policy on either (without looking it up). Yet alone what his plans are for the war abroad, global warming or budgeting.

it clearly doesn't matter
they do it because they're hard-wired

hardwired cash to shill for Trump, yes

hrmm good point, ill read up on those

>But I doubt virtually anyone here who is pro-Trump can actually, accurately describe his policy on either (without looking it up). Yet alone what his plans are for the war abroad, global warming or budgeting.
You know who else couldn't actually, accurately describe his policies? Trump himself.

Because he doesn't have any.

The FBI concluded their investigation and said that she didn't do anything illegal.

So to all Trumpfags and conservanuts arguing we need to decrease the national debt, you need to fucking remember that it's in service to the GDP.

As long as the debt stays a small percentage of our GDP, our economic state is in good health.

Though the national debt has increased under Obama, our GDP has raised with it, meaning we can pay back those debts AND increase federal spending in the country.

Under Bush, the wars increased our debt way faster than we could increase our GDP. This meant we were beholden to those debts and couldn't spend as much on us.

It's not like balancing a fucking checkbook.

>Trump isn't shady

Do you just ignore like, everything about him or something?

Or wait, maybe you're confused. Trump is the male with orange skin, maybe you had them mixed up.

I'd do it too if there were actual money being exchanged.

There isn't. Maybe some edging to a Boxxy pic and a shit-tier wank.

Reminder that the GOP is blocking any investigation of the links between Trump and Russia.

How patriotic, right?

Look up Nimble America. They actually pay people to shitpost about Trump

>I'm a Hillary supporter, vote for a criminal because trump hates Mexicans

Trump and Trump fans seem to live by one motto which is "Accuse everyone else of doing what you are actually guilty of".

How the fuck did you come to the conclusion that "Clinton wants war."

I hate the guy, but even I don't think Trump wants war. I just don't think he has the capacity to prevent it.

>any indication that he’d be a good president

Who the fuck cares?

I love America, but god damn do I hate these fucking idiots in government.

I WANT someone to shake shit up. I want someone to really fuck shit up.

I want America to have a chance at a new course.

Actually they said that if it had been anyone else, there would have been legal action taken.

shut up shillary

Maybe I should. Because I know all the buttons to push.

Actually I say vote for Clinton because she's the only one of the four that's remotely qualified to be president. She is not the ideal choice, but she is an adequate choice given the rest of the field.

Trump is a moron, a crook, and has no interest in being president, he just wants to "win" the title.

Johnson is a moron and knows nothing, and his "plan" would destroy the country's economy

Stein is not even worth talking about

protip: you might stop posting from class

They might not give you back your phone

>even I don't think Trump wants war. I just don't think he has the capacity to prevent it.
he said he would respond to those Iran ships' taunting by BLOWING THEM UP

He would cause war in about two weeks of being in office

No, they didn't. Read better.

Exactly, it's not even about Trumps validity as a candidate at this point, he's not a candidate, he's a tool to murder the establishment class.

A crook? I guess Hillary is innocent then? Bring me some facts

to be honest its not about who of these 2 crooked jokers we will support. i think what is a more important issue here is that we all hate Muslims and stop their idiotic religious beliefs

Timesplitters multiplayer was the best! It was the natural evolution of Perfect Dark but with a better story! Have a lol for your good taste!

Not really satisfying at all. I've been voting liberal for 16 years now and I agree with a lot of what you said but it still doesn't mean I'm gonna applaud you for voting for Trump just because you're sick of the progressives in this country. I still think your a white male and a forever alone shut in with no family, which is why it doesn't affect you negatively if trump is elected. I get it, I'm a white guy who typically votes Democrat and hates Clinton but Trump is a retarded joke of a candidate and anyone that votes for him is a retarded joke of a person. Just my opinion though

Sorry to disappoint you, but Trump IS the establishment. He is just another one of those Republican fat cats looking to make money off the middle and lower classes.

>NImble America

We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. We are ready for your suggestions anytime contact us, otherwise we’ll be back online shortly!

— The Team

kek

But Trump is part of the establishment class. He couldn't be more part of it.

He's just not as bad of a choice as Killary

>shillary
Sorry Cred Forums, you were outed as being actual shills. This response is dead.

I'm not one to defend a stupid stamens like that...
>but
It most likely wouldn't start a war, Turkey shot down Russia's jet a few months ago, nothing came of that. And that's Russia vs. Turkey.

You think Iran would risk a war over one little boat?

So you're voting for Trump as some sort of political ex-lax?

I'd like to hear more about these other options. I've long believed that a two-party system would ultimately lead to having to vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Thrump just called combat veterans with ptsd pussy ass bitches.. o my... let the shit storm start

I'm so tired if you "Hillary is evil" cucks. If you think trump is any more trustworthy or knowledgeable then you're a damn sheep. I'm going to laugh my ass off at you people who have to deal with him, especially you young people. Say goodbye to your futures.

>confirmed to know nothing about the election

He's a successful businessman, other than that ALL of the mainstream media is against him, all of Wall Street endorses Hillary, Saudis endorse Hillary, the fucking Bushs endorse Hillary, you fucking name it.

Trump couldn't be less establishment.

By the way, this is probably the most civilized I've seen Cred Forums about politics.

Ok.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-lacks-the-certification-required-for-charities-that-solicit-money/2016/09/29/7dac6a68-8658-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-foundation-new-york-attorney-general-investigation-228916

npr.org/2016/09/28/495782978/journalist-says-trump-foundation-may-have-engaged-in-self-dealing

newsweek.com/donald-trump-cuban-embargo-castro-violated-florida-504059

nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

not an argument

Again, making a lot of assumptions. I'm not asking for your applause or anything really. You can assume what you want about my situation or my attitude, but some people get to their breaking point easier than others. I'm done with the "lesser of two evils" election process, and if I can contribute even minimally to something that ultimately results in a reshaping of the process, I can sleep easy at night. I view Trump as a necessary evil, don't get it in your head that I think there's a single positive thing about the man, but I think a lot of people are overestimating the damage he can actually do.

Is that why conservatives scream their lungs out at professors and call for them to resign when they say grown ups can choose what halloween costumes the want to wear? Or they force presdients of a university to resign because someone (maybe black) made a poop swastika in a random bathroom? The difference between conservative and liberals is that conservatives express their disagreement, liberals FORCE their opinions. One is important for discourse the other is authoritarian. Last time I checked conservatives dont try and create lists of "pronouns" you shouldnt use or attack hillary supporters for wearing a hillary shirt.

>nothing illegal happened
>violation of the FoIA
>obstruction of justice
>perjury
>tampering with evidence
>non-compliance with subpoena
>non-compliance with preservation order
>having a private server in the first place
>destruction of government property
>nothing illegal
>nothing

>people still believe Trump is a successful businessman

wew

its basically choosing between a SJW and a badass Alan Sugar?

Gary Johnson couldn't name any foreign leaders when asked if he had a favourite one.

Stein is an anti-vaxxer who thinks wi-fi is damaging everyone's brains.

I'm more tired of the Hillary apologists tbh.

She's actually an evil fucking witch with no morals and most likely some form of sociopathy.

Trump is a bit of a buffoon, but past all the mainstream bullshit his entire record points to him being a good guy.

>It most likely wouldn't start a war,
That is not a chance you should be taking so lightly.

I just think Clinton is worse. She made 50 million dollars in 4 years, while Secretary of State. She is corrupt as fuck, and incompetent to boot. Looked at Libya, lately?

Also, voting in the former president's wife? Seriously? That's the kind of shit banana republics do. Hey, maybe in 2024 we can vote in Chelsea Clinton!

>people who don't understand the world of business think they know more about it than a billionaire

K.

Actually no his record points to him being an absolute bastard with zero morals and several narcissistic personality disorders.

well said, old sport

yeah it actually is

it's a clear indication that your opponent is uneducated

my call, faggot

>He's a successful businessman
>lost 1 billion dollars in one year

>destruction of government property

If you mean hammering apart the blackberries, that's standard procedure. Also it's not illegal to refuse this sort of subpoena. Though they could still compel her and colleagues to show up through further action. The rest is fine.

>>confirmed to know nothing about the election
The fucking irony

THE IRONY

Forgot to mention:
>mishandling of classified informstion
>mixing of classified and non-classified information
>allowing people with no security clearance to view classified information

He's not a billionaire though. He just claims he is.

except your cool stories claiming that any of that happened isn't evidence, brah

There's no world leader whose policies are consistent with American Libertarianism. Switzerlands current Pres maybe.

I mean we're talking about this situation in a vacuum. If Trump was in office he wouldn't even be the one to give that order, you know that right?

If we look at Trump's policies as a whole they're isolationist, Hillarys are imperialist. It's not hard to see.

>using evidence from a 20-year-old illegally obtained tax return

Sorry, detective, actual people with qualifications investigated this and found no crimes committed

so ... he has just as many discrepancies as Clinton then... so they are both corrupt politicians .... what a surprise

Come back with a counter argument if you're so convinced in your views ya fuckin pansies

The issue is a man running for president didn't know any foreign leaders at all. He completely blanked on it.

>stories
Sorry mate, it's the truth. Look at the emails for yourself if you don't believe me.

you actually forgot to mention any criminal charges that were served relating to any of those alleged violations of law

wow triggered much, faggot?
kek

>corrupt as fuck
Yeah, let's have squeaky clean, scandal free model citizen Trump instead!

>uneducated
for punctuation on the internet? hahahaha how petty

False. Actual investigators found crimes and failed to persecute for them. Instead they handed out immunity deals.

I wonder how people would look at Trump if they knew how invested he was in the housing market crash. It's the prime example of the average person getting shafted by big businesses.

Oh, look. A baseless, sarcastic assumption of superiority.

You must be a leftist millennial pussy.

Oh so you don't even have any proof in the first place, I have to "look it up"

kek

Because there were no charges filed. There were ridiculous amounts of immunity handed out, though, which implies that charges could've been filed.

You're a fucking idiot. He has insulted women, mentally and physically disabled people, vets and soldiers, minorities, and didn't pay employees. As I said, you damn sheep are what gets on my nerves.

Because people just hand out skyscrapers, private jets, and golf courses.

Idiot.

I have proof. But even if I post it here, you won't believe me, so why should I bother?

Lol if Trump had invested his inheritance in index funds, he'd be worth $12 billion today and wouldn't have had to declare bankruptcy so many times.

I know they don't teach finance courses in mommy's basement, but please try to see beyond the white-trash view that "money=smart."

>he's a successful businessman
Filed for bankruptcy a dozen times. Lost a billion dollars in one year. Created a false image of him being bigger than he is by selling his name to other corporations.

>other than that ALL of the mainstream media is against him
Fox News is all for him, to a stupid degree.

>all of Wall Street endorses Hillary
Trump IS a Wall Street fat cat. His economic board is filled with Wall Street assholes

>the fucking Bushs endorse Hillary
Yes, Trump is such a terrible choice that a former Republican president refuses to vote for him.

Most are unaware but Hillary has been waiting for this chance for like 8 bilderberg meetings. It would be a real shame if someone took it away from her.

Praise kek that it is Trump

user probably flunked English class and took his GED, what can I say?
Why should I take his political analysis seriously?

>so ... he has just as many discrepancies as Clinton then... so they are both corrupt politicians .... what a surprise
Some one hasnt been following the congress proceedings. There has been so much unprecedented sketchiness that happened during the FBI's so called "investigation" Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill 3 days before the FBI's Reccomendation, getting to recuse herself. Giving immunity to people without any criminal filings, letting Hilary attend the deposition with a key witness next to her! Its all the sham. Comey is a puppet and is getting ripped apart by congress

So you're back to having nothing.

Shocking.

Don't forget that his platform is having money issues currently due to mishandled funds. You can even trace 600k of campaign funds going into his personal businesses. It really shouldn't come as a surprise that most of his "employees" for his presidential campaign are volunteers.

Damn timesplitters was awesome

>>using evidence from a 20-year-old illegally obtained tax return
Where in this was the actual response again?

Does it being obtained without his consent somehow make it "not count"?

Why did you just repeat the Trump campaign's lame press release response instead of actually responding yourself to the fact that he lost a billion dollars in one year?

>0687 ▶
>
Yea lets just put the woman who armed ISIS in instead

>proof

kek

>A baseless, sarcastic assumption of superiority.
Isn't that all Trump does?

Go "no u!" and "I'm great everyone please believe me"

shill

Comparing the two is straight up dishonest dude. Whatever kind of stupid bukkshit you pull up on Trump, "called Rosie O'Donnell fat", none of it compares to Clinton.

>either lied about emails or is just incompetent
>either intentionally let 4 Americans die or is just incompetent
>got a child molestor off and laughed
>lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia
>disastrous foreign policy maintaining the American dollar standard
>crazy nepotism in the White House, not to mention they plundered it

The list goes on. These are public knowledge too, none of this fringe bullshit with Trump.

Haha, you're delusional. Was the NC bathroom laws just conservatives voicing their disagreement? Looked more like forcing an opinion. When conservatives pass laws that deny equal rights to gay people, that's just voicing disagreement again right? Conservatives actively seek to create legislation based on their own sense of moral superiority. Wanna know why SJWs exist? Because conservatives in America have consistently tried to silence anyone who disagrees with their version of morality.

>He has insulted women, mentally and physically disabled people, vets and soldiers, minorities, and didn't pay employees
this is /b, you think we care? this is where we come to insult women, mentally and physically disabled people, vets and soldiers, minorities. take a seat and relax

Where's his tax returns proving he is a billionaire?
"But golf course?" is not proof

This thread is nothing but Trump supporters getting assblasted and using > to pretend to be intelligent. Condescension only works if you have a semi-reasonable point.

"I have never even had the opportunity to file for bankruptcy, but I somehow know whether someone is successful or not. Also, I've never watched Fox News, but I assume they are all for him because it helps my argument. I also confuse utilizing Wall Street as a business owner and utilizing Wall Street as a politician because I have trouble eating and thinking simultaneously. I have also hated the Bush's until now, because them disagreeing with Trump helps my argument. I am philosophically inconsistent and have the critical thinking capacity of three oranges."

If you actually read the laws, you'd know she should've been charged. Your issue is that you want all the evidence brought to you so you can pull down your pants and take a shit on it, then strut around like you've won.

>Hillary armed ISIS

k

Can you just admit you have nothing instead of always trying to "win" even when you know you can't? I know Trumpy always pretends he won no matter what but you're not Trump

Except they stated they found no crimes committed. Sorry.

No, he has had far, far, far more, and for far longer than her.

so you can't prove your point, I have to go "read the news?"

not even an American m8... im just not as anal about punctuation on the internet ... no one cares really

His supporters only have PTSD from blacked

Oh look a retard going after millennials because his life is shit and needs someone to blame

You're so smart, please share with us your knowledge

And he didn't even deny it at the debate when it was brought up. He thought rooting for a housing crash so he could make some quick cash off of millions losing their jobs and homes is just "good business"

I'd be happy to admit that I have nothing if I actually had nothing. I'm not going to post thousands of excerpts from her emails and the FBI proceedings surrounding them here, mostly because it would take me over half an hour to copy them, paste them into notepad, and chop them up into bits small enough that Cred Forums will accept them.

Lol ok proof?

Stop listening to Trump for all your arguments, please.

The US actually has a reputation for arming its "enemies". Think about it what happens once you want to end the conflict? You just ask for your property back

All his companies (or thereabout) are publicly traded. You can actually pretty easily figure out how much wealth Trump possesses by looking at his assets.

They found no crime committed. Not that there wasn't a crime committed.

Say it to their faces.

not an argument

Not the news, you blundering idiot, the laws. You know, the stuff that lawmakers pass that says that I can't kill you?

I fucking love timesplitters future perfect

Even if it starts a small conflict, it's not worth it.

Stop assuming. It makes an ass of you and me.

Well, not me, I'm doing fine, but you look like a complete idiot.

Yeah well sorry you don't know how to read people--
you would have spent the entire thread refuting that idiot's "argument."
I couldn't be arsked.

Since when is saying we have no legal precedent for this so lets just make up a absurdly written law taking rights from gay people? If anything its FORCING store owners to comply to the whims of the left you fucking moron. SJWs exist because spineless pussies like you need everything spoon fed to them so you create reasons to fucking exist. If you look like a woman use the women bathroom, if you look like a man use the mens bathroom. Stop using GOVERNMENT to tell people how they should feel. What a fucking moronic argument. People didnt agree with letting dudes into any old bathroom, WHAT BIGOTS!

Of course not. He doesn't need to deny it, people will convenient overlook it or twist it to fit their strange pro-Trump narrative. Nobody talks about his tax evasions either. That is also just "good business" right? The irony of a presidential candidate talking about taxes aside.

no i do agree... she should be in prison already but could probably afford support under hand

the only person on Fox News that's against Trump is Megyn Kelly

stop shilling so blatantly and samefagging so hard you dumb liar

>bankruptcy
4 times, and they were his businesses, not himself. 4 businesses out of a hundred or so is a crazy good success rate, but nobody here knows anything about business so sure, he's a failure.

>1 news outlet that only became pro-trump after Cruz was out
>ignores every single other mainstream outlet
Fuck off.

>Bush
They're part of the establishment class as well. The past 4 or 5 presidents have all been the same where it mattered, people are just too hung up on Republican vs Democrat.

>Trump is Wall Street
But you don't get it, Wall Street DONATES to Hillarys campaign, they WANT HER TO WIN, NOT TRUMP.

You're going to cry in November.

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

No, that would be Cred Forums, who are paid by Nimble America to shitpost.

You are the shills.

You actually have a reputation for stating your assumptions as fact. Prove that "Hillary armed ISIS."

Why would you want even the rumor of this being a factor in putting a loser like Trump into office?

why would i do that? i have a heart you bastard

Yes, I am voting Trump. I went to a rally and bought a hat.

>Whatever kind of stupid bukkshit you pull up on Trump
I love how you automatically dismiss anything and everything that Trump has done as "bullshit".

How objective.

No they didnt retard, he said that he doesn't think any prosecuter would PURSUE charges. There is a difference

yes it is, actually
the argument was so stupid it had to be the musings of some poor bored faggot in class
someone like you btw

>hillshill logic:
>"That isn't HuffPo, CNN, or NBC, so it isn't a credible source edgelord"

>>All his companies (or thereabout) are publicly traded
They actually aren't though

>because she's the only one of the four that's remotely qualified to be presiden
nope

Actually I find that there are fewer children such as your self on here all the time. I guess some of you are growing up. Also doing something online, and doing it in the real world is two different things.

And Trump's blatant approval of Putin is any better?

>They found no crime committed. Not that there wasn't a crime committed.
So we're right back to your imagination

>voting in the presidential election

not an argument shillary

Trump is a clear choice. Everyone in politics hates him. He will get NOTHING done if elected. Can you imagine trying to get anything he touched through the House or Senate? Nope, wont happen. Legislative branch (both sides) will actively work against the President to make sure he does nothing for 4 years. Thus giving the American people a chance to actually have decent candidates for the following election. Hillary will run the country into the ground since her party will support her. Trump will be a complete stalemate.

Stop being a fucking moron, this is from Juilian Assange retard

Yes I'm sure you have a very busy next half hour hanging around on Cred Forums

No, we're right back to the opinions of most lawyers.

>Juilian Assange
The Russian stooge?

Give me a substantial claim faggot. I'll wait.

And if you pull up some shit about miss universe I'm gonna go fuckin mental.

I'm favoring Trump.
He's an incompetent, racist, asshole, but Hillary is still the more dangerous choice. She's an imperialist war hawk and is likely to start a war with Iran. Unlike the rest of the Middle East Iran has a powerful nuclear armed ally in Russia who will not allow us to fuck up the country. It'll be the start of WW3

Considering Hill supporters have very limited critical thinking abilities, they actually do take these as 100% fact.

Hell, they even cite Hill's "unbiased fact checkers" on her website as proof. You can't argue with these people. They're barely literate and will just start crying feels and denying evidence the second you bring it up.

She's the most vocal opponent at fox.

There are other anchors and correspondents that have actively criticized trump. You just don't hear from them as much. And that's not even counting local affiliates.

Shep Smith got some shit for it. I don't know how someone so reasonable and devil's-advocatey keeps their job there.

then why are you spreading lies about hillary?

>your imagination
I'm not the same person as you were arguing. Just pointing out your inability to distinguish between the subtle.

If Clinton did even one of the things Trump has done or been found to do, they would be all over it forever.

But everything around Trump they just pretend doesn't exist.

well wasnt she part of the foreign omission during the Libya attack? so she armed the current rebels their against colonel Gaddafi..... who then turned into ISIS
al qaeda = isis

Sorry it was so easy to misread your post it was so retarded.

Show me what laws Clinton has been charged with breaking.

I is pretty simple he is not Hillary?

Real question is why anyone, even a shill poster like OP could possibly consider Hillary.

This is now a Hillary should not even be allowed to run thread.

Because anything is better than Hillary.

Sort of hard to argue with that. Not because it was a good argument or poignant but because it's hard to argue against incoherent ranting. You were sort of all over the place. Did you just argue that making laws against gay marriage isn't taking away their rights?

He's way better than Hillary. She is pure evil and a liar. All she wants is power so that she can do all her evil plans. She cares for no one. Vote Trump.

Why hate on hamburgers man... Have you even eaten one before? Damn man, so delicious.

Cred Forums the shill narrative is dead.

You got found out as the actual shills. Say hi to Palmer for me.

Precisely. I don't even know why I bother coming into these threads. Maybe some tiny part of me refuses to lose all hope in humanity.

That, or I just need a few laughs.

Yeah, that's probably it.

>He's an incompetent, racist, asshole, but Hillary is still the more dangerous choice. She's an imperialist war hawk and is likely to start a war with Iran. Unlike the rest of the Middle East Iran has a powerful nuclear armed ally in Russia who will not allow us to fuck up the country. It'll be the start of WW3
Lol "the Russian stooge"
>Not Russian
>not in Russia
Has posted credible information time and time again, still not good enough for the Shill Bots

Funny, because the FBI director literally said that if someone had done the same thing as Hillary, they'd be prosecuted and jailed.

But I forget, Hillary supporters never watched that video.

Certainly some aren't, hence the "thereabout". Off the top of my head I know his casinos are publicly traded. So what's your point?

The lengths Trump fucks go o pretend he's some kind of amazing radical anti-establishment guru are hilarious.

A "loser like Trump" that is cute kid really.. that loser has the very real potential of being your president.

That must really irk you huh?

"Thepoliticalinsider" aaaaand I'm done. They've been caught in so many lies. Good luck with that shit.

>Considering Hill supporters have very limited critical thinking abilities, they actually do take these as 100% fact.
The irony

If I was american i would vote trump. He's a loudmouth racist moron with no feasible plans and he'd probably get kicked out of office. Hillary is a cunt, but she has the political experience to hide being a cunt. She's started regurgitating what Sanders said because he done well in the polls but look at the cunts history, she's technically a war criminal and she does whatever she can for companies to save money. She was on the board of directors (or whatever you call it) at wallmart when they had a vote on weather or not to give equal pay to women, her personal vote was a no. Now people think she's a humanitarian because she has had years of covering up her bullshit, with Trump what you see is what you get, a retard.
Trump 2016

>wikileaks
pffffffffffffffffffft

sounds legit

kek

thats not an argument you retard

see

They either are or they aren't.

you're going to get nabbed faggot
pay attention in class

Brilliant rebuttal there. "nope".

Do you have any elaboration?

Lol of all the things to deny the fact that Trump is anti-establishment is the weirdest.

None of the mainstream like him, his supporters get attacked and nine of it is covered in the news, he takes no donations from wealthy "patrons", the list goes on.

If you would follow the reply chain you would see I am not for Trump

>wikileaks

The Freedom of Informwtion Act. By law, her emails are in the public domain so long as they contain no classified content.

Violation of Congressional orders.

Various US Codes that I don't feel like taking the time to look up just so you can ignore them.

I could go on, but you won't believe me.

Why would she run the country into the ground?

wow did your mom take away your WOW again?

Laws against gay marriage....such as........? Pretty sure gay marriage is legal there are no laws against it.

Pay more attention to the modern world

Because someone offered her a dollar to do it.

I don't really think either one of them is fit to be president. But the bottom line is the American government is FUBAR and needs to be changed. Voting for Hillary is continuing the slow decline , voting for Trump is merely speeding up the process. I would personally rather see the current system burn to ground as soon as possible rather than continuing down a path that will inevitably lead to the same conclusion anyways.

>She's an imperialist war hawk and is likely to start a war with Iran.
Given Trump is the one who said he would attack Iran ships...

No, he didn't.

Not federally but there are several "traditional marriage" states in the country

You. Fucking. Idiot. Al Qadea does not = isis. Not even close you sheep.

not an argument

you have no argument and resort to ad hominems because you cant tavkle the point

sad

>BUT HILLARY

Every single time. Trump fucks always deflect, never confront.

>so she armed the current rebels their against colonel Gaddafi..... who then turned into ISIS
>al qaeda = isis
no

Lol seeLiterally dozens of news sites reported this as well as literal video of Julian Assange saying it himself. As always HillBots in action. Attack the source not the content. Keep living in that sad dark world of yours.

I remember being 13 years old and hoping for goodness in politics. Cherish these years, my sweet summer child.

When you're old enough to vote, remember how naive you were, and then cast the ballot for whoever you think will not burn this country to the fucking ground.

He is the 1%

still a loser
maybe we'll finally change the laws after Trump gets kicked out

You were given some and ignored them

Autists. ISIS is a splinter cell of Al Qaeda.

If you're going to hold one candidate to a set of rules, you need to do it to both, you mouth breathing retard.

And way to go, you did exactly what I knew you'd do.

"WELL TRUMP"

Don't reproduce.

Except Trump is the one found to have bribed state officials and attorney generals

Sorry but it is
user couldn't even pay attention in class
God knows where the fuck he got his opinions from

Sorry, was not implying you were, just saying that none of the options are any good.

This is a sad fucking state of affairs when it's coming down to voting for the lesser of two evils rather than the better of two options.

Cthulu + Voldemort 2020!
>Why choose the lesser evil?

The post you replied to was ABOUT TRUMP

dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett

heatst.com/politics/julian-assange-says-he-has-proof-hillary-clinton-had-a-hand-in-arming-isis/

globalresearch.ca/wikileaks-says-they-have-1700-emails-proving-hillary-clinton-knew-about-u-s-military-weapons-shipments-to-al-qaeda-and-isis/5541014

theduran.com/julian-assange-says-1700-emails-hillary-clintons-collection-proves-sold-weapons-isis-syria/

>inb4 "oh these.... they are so right wing"

shut up liar
your disinfo is showing

That has existed since 1999

How salty are you right now? Is it because your first election cycle is a parody show?

Because Trump has no grounds to even say he can cut it in politics. Hell, he can barely cut it in business.

If you're voting Trump because you think he's some sort of savior, you're as naive as you clueless as to how politics work.

Sorry bro, it's dead. You lost.

Haha, no he did say it, but every one knows he is full of shit, and they still reported it. That's bad media, ie the can't trust them. Nice try sheep.

Trump is a con man. He always has been.

This is just his newest, and biggest con, and his supporters are his biggest bunch of marks yet.

seeLove seeing these Hillbots unable to handle this.

>citing Putin's buttboy Assange in 2016

I totally believe that it should be easy for you to list which charges Clinton was served, by whom, and what judge had Clinton fined or imprisoned.

I'll totally wait for you to post the links.

>notanargument

No, it wasn't. It was about Trump supporters denying shit that he did. I then said Hillary supporters do the same, and you went full autism and got offended.

Maybe if you spent more time working on your literacy skills, you'd have a better grasp on context of simple arguments.

look up Trump's "work" in Gary, Indiana. It's the exact same thing he's doing now, just on a smaller scale.

>shut up
>"Disinfo"
>"is showing"

Whoa, I wouldn't wanna face you in a Lincoln-Douglas style debate. Fucking wordsmith, here.

well you are wrong and spouting bullshit. You were basically just saying "hilldog is the best because she is the best" without reasoning

>implying that comparing the two isn't healthy in a two horse race
Don't get me wrong, you're right to complain about it but it's an easy win for Trump supporters. Sure, Trump's bad, but Clinton? Holy shit. If she didn't appeal to NEETs and PC police she wouldn't have a chance.

see

>It was about Trump supporters denying shit that he did
Which they do to a deranged, delusional degree.

There's no conspiracy theories here, there's actual facts showing Trump is a crook and a con man, but they just ignore them and deflect when confronted with them.

>salty
>on Cred Forums

when did this become a bad thing?

Says the dude who is in denial. Oh he said it but it CANT be true. No reason why, it just cant. Has he lied before....? NO, but this time its just GOTTA be a lie.

Compared to the other three, she has experience and knowledge in politics. Not my ideal choice but she would be adequate as a leader of the country.

The other three candidates are unqualified morons.

gtfo with that gay spongebob shit

Why would I debate with a blatant liar

>links
sounds legit!

So you are saying you are salty? I knew it.
Say it with me now "mr president Trump"