Firearm thread

Firearm thread

>What do you faggots use to defend yourself?

>CC? If no, why not?

>Home defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/7ybYskS
waltherarms.com/legendary-lifetime-warranty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GP Q100 9x19
15+1 + 15 in second mag
Standard day CC

If shit hit the fan
vz58 and L1A1 are ready in my closet

As Europoor Im fine with it

>What do you faggots use to defend yourself

Middle class neighborhood, mostly

> Sig P220
> 8+1 10MM JHP - 155 grain
> 8 10MM FMJ - 180 grain
> Kept at home for self-defence. I live in Commiefornia, so a CCW permit is not very easy to get in my area.

lol guns r bad

GP100 is the CC

Sig fag here. Are you concerned about ammo capacity with a revolver?

I've always wanted one, but am afraid of fumbling with a speedloader if shit gets hot. I love the look, the compactness, the simplicity, and the badass factor of a revolver. Plus, they are cheap. Realistically, because of where I live, I am not likely to encounter trouble while out and about. I don't envision having to fend off 5+ people, and I figure that they'll scatter after the first shot anyways.

Also, with any situation it is best to go hand-to-hand as long as you can before pulling a gun. I figure that this mitigates the need for 15+ rounds in a mag. Thoughts?

>crime is exclusive to the lower class.
Lol stay naive.

CC gun

Car truck gun

I use both for home defense GP100 in the nightstand Kimber on top

What does Cred Forums think about a .22 for home defence? Mainly concerned with not going through walls. 15+1 JHP rounds going down range in 4-5 seconds.

Got a maverick 88 by my bed
12 ga, holds 7+1 rounds
I don't CC because I've already got one gun at home and I don't feel like carrying

.22lr out of a pistol will go through 8 or 9 pieces of drywall unless you hit a stud..... thats at least 4 walls

.357 man, nobodies getting up afterward. Speedloaders are easy and quick. The guns all steel so if I run outta ammo I can just beat somebody with it. Revolver fag for life.

#CC
I'm a big Ruger fan

Ruger 4 laifu!

been thinking about the LCP how do you like it

That's about the answer I expected. I agree on the all-metal part. I will NEVER own a glock. If I run out of ammo with my Sig I can still whip someone's ass with it.

I meant after hitting a person. I don't think a .22 is going to go anywhere after striking flesh.

Honestly, I forget I have it on me. I pocket carry. It's a great cc gun.

yeah I agree, probably not, I was thinking you meant in case of a miss

I too EDC a G43

Most gun related deaths are by .22

Have any of you faggots actually used your guns in self defense or are you just a bunch of autistic pricks?

>If yes green text

>thinking .357 will put someone down and eliminate the need for follow up shots
>thinking in any physical confrontation trying to hit someone with your gun is a good idea

And I carry a Kimber Super Cary Pro HD during Winter months

I carry in hopes that I never have to use it. I don't want to take someone's life.

>GRIP ZONE
>Hornady critical memefense

Meme shit please leave.

wa

www.kygunco.com

Just this cute little thing.

I feel like CC is just too much hassle in this leftist infested world. Also trigger happy cops.

Pretty sure those are Critical Duty but what do I know.

I guess it does happen here, but it's been too long to remember, so it's pretty much not something you have to think about or prepare for. Unless you're the sort of person who prepares for nuclear war and shit like that.

I conceal a hammer

kek'd

>Thinking there's a difference.

Mossberg 590A1 for HD, M&p .40 in winter and M&P shield in .40 for summer/light carry and a little S&W bodygaurd .38 special i can put the in the pocket of my hoody for milk runs etc.

I'm Canadian. The only thing I jeed to protect are my head and hands in winter. But I'm certainly not opposed to guns. My only recent experience is with a Baretta P90 Storm. I liked it. Alot.

Occasionally CC my xDM 3.8, but since I got the Kimber I have favored that instead

nothing
no need
nope

It's never been a problem for me in 40+ years.

>inb4 scattergat for HD meme

CC is impossible to get in canada. But i do keep mossberg 500 under the seat of the truck. As for home defense.

The idea of taking a concealed and loaded gun anywhere, is beyond my comprehension. I have no idea what it feels like to feel that I should be armed when I go for groceries. Can one of you guys please explain? Honest question.

This by the bed. Concealed/Open carry Glock 19. Also have a ruger 10/22 but thats just for shits and giggles.

Is there a real threat that you would jeed that by your bed? Have you ever had to use it, or thought you might?

barrel seems to be askew, is it normal?

Live in a semi-shitty neighborhood, our house has been shot at once. Never had to use it but it makes me sleep better at night.

Semi auto pistol barrels move.

PT1911

>CC? If no, why not?
Sometimes, I have my CC permit. The 1911 is too big for EDC, and I usually feel safe enough

>Home defense?
That and my Rem Wingmaster, depending on how much time I have on my hands.

Rather have it there never having to use it, than to need it there and don't have it.

I didn't post the picture - but do the same thing.

>>comcast

Whats your deal with Hornady D ammo? I carry Hornady all day.

>What do you carry
STI Lawman 4.0

>CC?
Most of the time.

>Home Defense?
I keep a Winchester Model 12 for that.

>white
>trigger happy cops
just obey police instructions and dont wave / point your gun at their face, it's not hard at all
dont be a nigger

Master race.

Dubbel barrel o/u 12 gauge. Welcome to Norway

>My house has never burned down, therefore nobody has ever needed a fire extinguisher.

Both good points. I'm just not sure that I would stay somewhere that I felt such a need to have quick access to a firearm. I realize that circumstances play into this equation, but I'd hit the road before I needed a gun by my side.
Thanks.

Because having a concealed unloaded handgun is just silly.

My g26 prints with an extended mag. I have to use a flush. Kinda sucks, but my spare g19 mag is great. Probably going to get more when Magpul finally releases more g26 mags for cheap

>too much of a faggot to dremel the thread protector off
Kys

Not much into the AK pistols, seem like a waste, but that's just my opion

>not liking the aesthetics of the thread protector
>wanting to use some ugly ass brake because you can't handle the kick

I agree, plan on moving as soon as I'm able. I wish I'd researched the neighborhood a bit more before I'd moved. But my house was only 67k and I plan on paying it off fast. The police are great here, when we were shot at, response time was under 2 min. It was a misunderstanding anyways, they thought the previous owners were home. Nothings happened since and its been over a year.

For home defense I run a KSG with a full compliment of Hexolit32
You really can't do much more damage than that combination.

They're pretty unwieldy. More of a range toy than anything.

Me too. You need to get the 2nd generation. Trigger is better.

you should have busted out that dick too.

I need to grab something smaller for EDC.

I never leave home without a Glock 17 and two magazines.

Why do americans like to carry such small guns?

>hexolit32
What the actual fuck...
Why would you ever need this?

Yes I have a CC permit.
Glock 26 is my carry.
Home defense is a Benelli Nova 12G with buck shot. I live in an apartment so I worry about penetrating walls if I use a rifle or handgun for protection.

the recoil is hard on u tho

My conceal at my apartment
My home defense and hunting shit is at my parents still

Poor expansion. Relies on advertising and flashy packaging.

Mine too!
Too lazy to take pictures right now :-)

I could def seem them as a range toy

The 17 conceals like shit. I CC a 3rd gen glock 19. 15 round mag in it and an extra G17 mag in a multi-tool case on my belt.

Because a glock 17 is a bitch to conceal in warm weather
I know the europoor lands require you to wear a parka 24/7, but imagine most of us wear tshirts and shorts the majority of the year
That said my state has open carry so I just keep my p226 on the hip and the rossi in the truck
On campus I carry my p238

It's not the recoil, it's the shell ejection. It hits you in the fucking arm.

Are you sure you should be shooting, little lady?

Sorry, there wasn't room in the pic.

I run HST. Shit is legit.

top kek. Well done, user.

This is a G43 so it's a single stack. Much thinner.

Those are all pictures of .40 Cal and 45

9mm is a completely different story.

Why? Because I don't appreciate having a shell launched directly at my fucking arm? Would you enjoy shooting and having a spent casing ejected so it hit you? It's a design flaw with an otherwise nice gun.

My PTR is the opposite where it covers my 2 o'clock with a violent ejection good to about 10 yds out.

I mainly use the stench of your mom's pussy. It keeps pretty much everything away.

Just load it with ball rounds. You'll be fine.

I am so hard now. I saw this and searched it, and now have an order placed. I am going to go beat off. I have a ksg also. I ordered Two boxes of this and two of Kaviar. It is hard typing with one hand.

Except animals that are attracted to the stench of dead meat. You battle off a lot of vultures? I imagine it's worth it. Cost to benefits.

I live in Norway, so ... only fists are allowed :(

That being said, I have a 9mm and .357 with JHP if shit hits the fan.

How did you get it? through DNM?

Talon grips & Trijicon HD night sights on my Springfield XD-s

Hi I'm from California what is this

Get out. Why do you want to put others at a disadvantage when they are trying to protect themselves?

Freedom.

I carry an AK47 and AK74, both great guns but you really know a difference between holding both.

Don't even have a knife, don't need to.
I live in a society where people don't randomly go around shooting each other up like in the US.

I am dying to get a Krinkov SBR but being fresh out of college I have loads of loans to pay off before that dream becomes reality.

It's an excellent idea

lol believes people go around randomly shooting each other in the U.S.

Right now a Taurus m85 38 special

16,238 murders per year, I think I'll stay the fuck away from US

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

I'm with you on theglock43 op
>glock 43 is best single stack !
>added an extended mag. ( extra two rounds plus more grip for big hands)
>of all the handguns I own, this is my favorite by far!

Kinda like this one

There is nothing wrong with Hornady Defense ammo. What is wrong with you lol...

Got this little baby ready to go

I hope to never use it!
But.......if I have to, I want to be more trained and ready than my attacker is!
>my gun is 100% for self defense, never would I intervene a robbery or even stop a person from stealing my car! Only to protect my life if nessary

I donno man, I'm on side. I load my shit up with something I know is going to do damage. Federal testing doesn't lie. There's a reason some rounds are considered top tier. And if I'm going to rely on something in a home/self defense situation, why would I cheap out?

Spend the little extra coin on the better round. You're not popping them off at the range. You don't need 1,000 of them.

Nothing.

Because I chose to lite live in paranoia and fear. Nobody wants to take my shit.

/k/

Hornady Critical D is not cheap by any means.. It is extremely effective and has done excellent in federal testing.

I went to Fallujah and I've been in LE for 6 years.. No one in the real world thinks these are shit.

Why don't you just pull up your panties and yell MODS?

>crime happens to middle class people
lol stay poor

>DNM
Whats DNM? The guns I own are all legally bought.

Lol you said
"I live in norway so just guns are allowed"

Now your'e telling me that shit is bought legally

DNM=Dark Net Market (blackmarket)

I went to Fallujah. Who arms the armed forces, again?

>underrated posts
Also from Cali, got robbed at gunpoint so im thinkin a CC permit is the way to go (if its even possible anymore) also dont wanna get car jacked either.
>FYI niggers were caught facing multiple counts of robbery
>MFW they were 17 and 18 yo

You arguing that Hornady Crit D is not a capable defensive round is just stupid.

Go fedora tip elsewhere.

Well... it seems what people say is true... americans always have a gun, no matter what and why

I'm not saying it's not capable. I'm only saying there are better rounds for the money. And why not get the better round?

I have a picture of me wearing a fedora. I'm looking for it now. More to prove your point than anything.

I am allowed to own and operate guns, I just cant walk around with them either CC or OC.

not the fedora, just buying time

Springfield 40S&W, home defense and cc.

dammit no, I don't know where it went! It should be in this folder.

I have one, and carry when I'm wearing loose shorts, but normally I carry .357 sig. (converted G27)

Winter time, I carry 10mm

FOUND IT!!!

Laugh all you want. They're cheap, fun to use, and reliable.

>>thinking in any physical confrontation trying to hit someone with your gun is a good idea

It's certainly not a horrible idea as long as positive control is maintained

See? You were right about me from the very beginning. You should be proud, user. I'm proud of you.

I want a pistol caliber carbine. I'd like to modify the High-Point so it has a collapsible stock.

The vast majority of which are gang members in shitty inner cities shooting each other

Disregarding that fact, in a country of 320+ million people and as many guns, that's not that bad imo

Friend of mine let me shoot his Hi Point carbine. Thing was accurate enough, but wouldn't feed for shit

This is what I use in the house as well for the same reasons it's loaded with shorts tho less penetration it's a ruger single six as reliable as my edc gen 4 Glock 27 40 cal

>I got me a gurn. Freedum. Hooeeeey! Ima post it on the innernets so them furriners get jealous on it.

Fucking paranoid pussy.

Considering I live in Arizona I don't need a gun. People just already assume I do cause like I said, I live in Arizona.

I always load my shotgun with them when I go to my duck hunting place from the car.
We got a lot of boars there.
Used them once on a 210 pound beast full broadside. Stopped within a second. I could put my gloved fist in the exit wound.

It's mainly minority gang members killing and being killed.

Take away niggers and mexicans, and you have very little violent crime. No worse than England without muzzies.

There beautiful guns user i would love to have a 1911but I'm poor fag so I carry a Glock

>I don't need a fire extinguisher
>The fire just assumes I have one so it stays away

Nice logic there bro

This is superior ammo for defense, and would be for military as well (just sort of costly)

forgot pic

>This is superior ammo for defense, and would be for military as well (just sort of costly)

I've run the standard 10 round magazines and a few of the redball 20 rounders with no issues. The only time I've ever seen feed errors was when someone used a promag. Those things damage the internals to begin with and void the warranty.

Fact: 45 acp is equal to or worse than 9mm (at least not better than 9mm)

That would be the first and only complaint I've ever heard about pmags.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but like I say, it's the first for me. I have at least 26 of them, never a problem.

Anyone use the Jericho 941 or am I the only Cowboy Bebob fag here

Fucking fish eye'd Jap.

What?

I used to be a believer in all this shit. Had CC permit, glock 19, and a Dan Wesson Guardian then it occurred to me one day the overall chances of being burgled or broken in on wasn't worth even the effort.

You heard me, go eat some fish Mr. Kamakazi.

The lowest bidder arms the armed forces, you dunce. Enjoy your shit gear and 0 post-military work prospects.

>e vast majority of which are gang members in shitty inner cities shooting each other
>Disregarding that fact, in a country of 320+ million people and as many guns, that's not that bad imo
Me to, Im saving up for the Scorpion Evo to SBR

That is a German Luger....

Very well played..

nvm

Go shoot a hog with a 9, than with a 45.. report back your findings.

I carry the 45 in the winter because I (and everyone i come into contact with) is wearing big heavy coats.

Not saying that I need the extra punch but It is nice to have.

Plus, it's a second kind of cool to carry a custom 1911.... If I want to carry a 45, shut the fuck up and let me carry a 45.

Prospective new fun fag here, what do you guys think about .22's for home defense? Also, does anyone have experience with rock armory shotguns?

I have nothing against gun but i live in rural France (2000 people town) where nothing ever happen. But i can see myself getting a gun to do range shooting as a hobby.

I agree, Try Kittery Trading Post in PA.
They do online sales and have a great layaway program. Makes a 1600 gun easier to pay for.

It can work, however for legal safety I would use something higher caliber to make sure they die.

.22s are a joke unless your a fucking hit man get something with some actual diameter.

The muzzies seem to like France though....

French fag here.
Rural is often better armed than urban.
I'm urban and armed with several B cat.

Feels good

Springfield XD 40 Stainless steel on top with Federal Premium Hollow Point .40

454 for home and carry.

Fucking retard lol

>just sort of costly
too bad the government doesnt have huge ass money printers to make infinite monies. oh wait, they do, never mind.

xd-s good gun right there, I love mine. I like the gray model

yeah, it was $20 more but well worth it. solid nigger color guns are boring

I love those guns. Problem is they make me look like a better shot than I actually am.

>the kick
>from a pistol
I put a pig brake on mine, fucker.

firearm discord discordapp.com/invite/7ybYskS

This post.
Has made me so fucking hard that I'm considering moving to Louisiana to fuck hogs up. Thank you, user

That's a luger though....

whats the one on the left

its a nazi gun you fuck

CC soon.

Browning hi power

Someone would like to have a word with you

Get a shotgun and load with bird shot.

A 22 is better than nothing though and can obviously be handled with very high precision in trained hands

>Nazi gun
You really are a dumb fuck

Go back to Bemidji you weeb

S&W MP shield 9mm

>CC? If no, why not?
Yes, I got my CC in Virginia about 7 months ago.

>Home defense?
Same weapon, can't afford the gun I want. AR-15. Would pick something else, but I'm more familiar with the AR-15 and I still have about 8 magazines for it from my deployment to Iraq years ago.

Will buy one immediately if Hillary wins.

>if
>not preemptively

Boy do I got one to sell to you at panic prices.

Well. I'm a nursing student now, money is tight as fuck right now.

Only income I have is from the post 9/11.

The gun was made in 42, well parts of it were. It is a forced match Luger, meaning that several part from different guns were put together to make one gun. The Toggle bolt came off of a gun made in 42 but the barrel and handle came from another gun most likely made in the late 30s. I wouldn't be so dumb as to call it a nazi gun, maybe a jew killer but I can see someone calling it that.

>>What do you faggots use to defend yourself?

my body, because i'm not a paranoid fatassed sperglord afraid of someone stealing his animes

Well I just hope the guy who robs you or breaks into your house doesnt have a firearm.

Being 6'5 don't mean nothing if the other guy's packin' a .45.

>Get one now faggot. You're going to be spending 50-75% more the moment she wins.

>fights are always 1v1

21 foot rule.

also the likelihood of that happening is beyond improbable. i don't need a handheld killing machine to make me feel more adequate.

>i don't let an irrational fear of violence dictate my life

>i don't put myself in stupid situations

>i can run fast as fuck

>i don't let an irrational fear of violence dictate my life
Neither do I. I would just rather be prepared than surprised. That's not irrational

>i don't put myself in stupid situations
Good, but not every situation is always 100% under your control.

>i can run fast as fuck
>implying you're never indoors, or confined or in a place where escape is easy and timely

Only 21 feet if a round isnt in the chamber.

Situational awareness helps too.

>Only 21 feet if a round isnt in the chamber
No, it's 21 feet (or more depending on your reaction time) when your gun is holstered and you have to draw and get on target
If you carry without a round in the chamber you're fucking retarded

Agree about situational awareness

>purchasing a product means it rules your life and implies paranoia.

Goodness me, I guess buying more food than I absolutely need means I'm letting an irrational fear of starving rule my life.

>implying the general population having access to handheld killing machines in the first place is rational

>implying your willingness to carry one doesn't say anything about how much you value the lives of others

>implying i don't have a razorblade up my asshole at all times

Theres no reason to carry a round in the chamber if you're at a restaurant or a known safe area of a city.

I handle weapons the way I did in Iraq, if I'm in a "green zone" (home, non black area) I keep a magazine in.

If I'm in a "hot zone" (Baltimore, walking around south DC at night, ect) I keep a round in the chamber with the firearm in safe and within arms reach.

Like I said, situational awareness.

South DC as in NOT DC, but the NOVA area.

who the fuck is everyone is america, and especially you about to piss off that you need that kind of weaponry for "self defense"?

I actually value life quite highly, which is why I carry a self defense tool.

And the general population who legally carries firearms are some of the most peaceful, law abiding citizens out there, with less crime and error rates than even police, so your argument doesn't really hold water.

>Theres no reason to carry a round in the chamber if you're at a restaurant or a known safe area of a city.
Unless you need it right away. Do you have a crystal ball that tells you when a bad situation is likely to occur?

Regardless, do what makes you comfortable, I just don't see any point in not carrying with one in the chamber.
You wouldn't carry a revolver with one cylinder empty would you?
>inb4 single actions without transfer bars

>Implying the constitution was created to protect individuals and not to maintain a secure nation.

Since when has need ever had anything to do with it

pic related

kek

I'm making over 90k a year doing networking. When I separated in 2009, during part of the worst of the recession following the housing bubble burst, I beat out over 100 candidates for my position. My military experience and certifications that were paid for by the Marines allowed me to find a job.

I just looked at my LinkedIn, and I would wager that about 90% of my friends are also employed in the IT field, making from 60k to 180k.

Federal Premium ammo wasn't the lowest bidder either.

Pic related: it's my battle station. Feed bad, you fucking google.

Yes, I know when humans are looking for other humans to attack. If you ever been to a war zone (Iraq, Afganistan) you would have this.

Look at their body language, look who they are standing around (if anyone), look at their HANDS, look to see how other people react when they walk by the suspected hostile.

A revolver is less likely to have a negligent discharge while in the pocket/holster as compared to a non revolver. You would have to be REALLY careless to have an ND with a revolver.

Non american here..
Whats average price of Glock and 1911?

Rate

If you have any ND with a firearm you are careless, doesn't matter what type of firearm it is.
A semi auto isn't just going to go off randomly. That's not a good argument for not carrying chambered.

glock/glock

ohhh you bitch i want a KSG so bad.

200 for a clean one no cereal numbers

I could make an arguement, but I'm not in the mood.

because you don't have one do you? otherwise you would like before

Thanks!

k

Glock $500

1911 $700-$3500

>cereal
kek

I'm an MMJ user so my firearm is a katana.

CZ p07 9mm

well 500 usd is realy cheap :|
and whats average income in US? Cuz for my country its super cheap for a gun..

ITT: We post our next/dream purchases.

>mfw trade embargoes with Russia.
Please reduce friction with Putin, Hillary.

>and whats average income in US?
It varies wildly honestly

I'd say middle class is anywhere from $50,000-$100,000 per year

You must be brownskinned Indian manlets then, the 17 is perfectly concealable.

Walther PPQ on side
Taurus Curve hidden on leg as a backup

A lot of people laugh at the Curve as a novelty, but the fucking thing is invisible!

Glocks are like Toyota cars, cheap and reliable. But not too flashy.

thinking about building a 9mm sbr AR, anything I should know?

50k - 100k? wtf in my country its like 15k O.o

>the 17 is perfectly concealable
But not comfortable and still bulky

You guys always talk a big game about carrying these full size guns, but I bet you rarely put them on, or at the very least end up carrying something smaller most of the time.

The middle class is shrinking though. America is moving more and more towards the haves and have nots

well in central europe u cant buy it easily .. it would cost like 2k+

In american, fast food workers full time make like 17-20k
>>printing money like a muthafucka up in here

Well i am packing my stuff and moveing to US.

PPQ. Basically a more awesome version of glock. 9mm .... cause it's just as good and more rounds. hollowpoint +P. A really sexy gun imo.

and ofc concealed carry.

Here its also varies.. but the average is like 15k .. if u get 30k u are at realy good position.. :/

>no aftermarket, bad warranty, high bore axis.
>More awesome.
Get out with your nerf shit.

This

Every day, never leave home without it.

Only excuse for not carrying a man-sized gun is small stature from being mixed race.

Nothing yet. Almost on week 7 of waiting for my permit.

Thanks liberals.

Can us brown skinned, small stature, tiny gun carrying faggots change the world?

Write in [spoiler] Bernie Sanders/[spoiler]

Just picked up this lil jew rifle over the weekend. No CC because I live in urban Commiefornia for the time being and that shit is fucking impossible to get out here.

An old 1800s 32 caliber Smith & Wesson, never used it, and probably never will, don't know shit about weapons either

wow

hahaha. mine took 1 week to get

bmp

Nice to see a gun thread on Cred Forums that isn't all bernied up. I wish I could CC but some imaginary lines dictate that I would be endangering the public somehow. No stand your ground or castle doctrine here in glorious republic of NY but I keep one of my most benign firearms (mossberg 500) under the bed for home protection. Judged by 12, carried by 6, etc etc.

I gaurantee you any center fire pistol you owned me or the other techs at the factory have shot them

Got any questions for a ruger testfire technician?

LCP's are fucking deathtraps btw

cant tell you how many have came off the line and fire without pulling the trigger

cold dead hams, no step on snek, gibe me liberty or ded, etc etc

how many confirmed kills do u have?

Keep my walther 9mm in my glove box , ar15 in my bedroom

I shoot over 3k pistols a day into a metal "black hole" with water running down it.

two clips per pistol

I have probably shot 400k bullets in the last year or so if not more

I dont go shoot for fun anymore

I'm a few months into the 12 month process here in upstate NY. 3 notarized reference letters, fingerprints, passport photos, employers and ex's numbers and addresses required, state police question all these people, "restrictions" placed on ALL licenses deny concealed carry in my county. Thank God I have "rights" or whatever. Pro-tip: as soon as you hear the words "in the name of public safety" it's time to arm yourself regardless of what you are told to do.

>clips

are you the guy in the red mustang near texas last month on Cred Forums thread went nowhere got us amped on google live street view or something?

about to make my first purchace

:3 calm down faggot
we call em mags

glad you actually caught it
Brought a patriotic tear to my eye
so sick of nigger speak

nothing it's against the law for me to own one shall not be infringed is a meme

What about LC9?

>Referring to recoil as "kick"

there fun
i have a spikes on my m-16 lower w/ fun switch also mp5 funswitched 9

lol so you shoot 40,000+ rounds per day? are you a robot?

I use San Soo. And a Ka-Bar, if someone is stupid enough to break into my pad.

ED-209, is that you?

HK MASTER RACE HERE.

> I will NEVER own a glock
old fuck detected. deh de are plastik gunz and dont werk

okay and what are most guns owned in the us?

probably saturday night specials.

hes just like every other high caliber fag. they think a 9mm is some how not going to work. they are the same faggots who drive massive vehicles for no reason.

fam

just bought a vp9
hk45
p30 compact to go with my p30 and usp
also mp5 and g3
there my new collector guns , used to be sig, tired of sig now

CC
Glock 30 carry
Home - 12 ga pump shotty / Glock 21

Both Glock mags interchangeable , so each has 13+1 and I have 10 mags

>what is random

I have an old double barreled shotgun with maybe 8 shells in my closet. Inherited them from my father. I live in a safe area, so I probably will never use them.

Gonna have to update your opinion on warranty
waltherarms.com/legendary-lifetime-warranty/

Walther is also retroactively giving lifetime warranties to guns made back in 94.

I live in a liberal hell in cali and its not that hard

I owned a PT1911 and stupidly traded it off. The feel and accuracy of the pistol was great for the price point.

Shaun King, in fact, is a white male, so I don't get his reasoning.

Have an lcp for at work and then when I don't have to bending and all that have sig sp2022 for the rest of the day carry 17+1 and one 17 round and one 15 round as back up. Once it cools off and I can just my shoulder rig it will be 2 15round and one 17 round extra mags

This for CC and a gentoo G22 for OC.

Also for got ar-15 next to the bed till I can get a Mossberg 500 for the night time bumps

CZ 75B and a CZ P-01

home defense here = living in a safe country

make fun of it as much as you want but here having a gun in the house, especially with kids, the gun is more of a risk than not having one. but i doubt any amerifat will understand.

>LC9

i hated the trigger on it

i bought the LC9s striker fire. the trigger is 1000x better than the LC9.

Not fuck but won't own a glock as well. Don't like the way they feel in my hand when shooting them happy with my sig as well