Okay Cred Forums listen to this be

Okay Cred Forums listen to this be
>be me 21 trying to lose weight to join military
>dating a girl that has a 6mo baby that isn't mine been together for about a year (dated her while pregnant)
>while we were dating early on in semi cheated on her by talk to this whore on Twitter nothing sexual though not even dirty talk
>she still to this day says I cheated on her and tries to say I'm going to cheat on her
>only did it because I was nervous about being a step father at 20 y/o
>I give hundreds of dollars each week for bills and shit
> all I ask from her is to understand that I'm not very romantic or a vocal person
> she treats me like an asshole constantly
>went to the gym today after class and she got mad at me for it taking longer then normal and tracks my phone and immediately thinks I'm cheating on her.
>beginning to regret being with her but I have no where to go if we break up (I moved in with her)

>join military
>dating a girl that has a 6mo baby that isn't mine been together for about a year (dated her while pregnant)
>I give hundreds of dollars each week for bills and shit
>join military

Well at least you already have the dependapotamus part figured out.

Continuing with more details
>we dated really young then broke up
>after high school got back together while she was pregnant
>thought she was very emotional and irrational cause she was pregnant
>still being a crazy bitch
>I told her I love you and have fun after class
>she walks out the door tells me to fuck myself
>trying to be the best person I can be at this point

I'm just getting so tired of feeling used and always putting them before me. (Baby and her) I put my life on hold for them.

Just leave her, when you join the military you can stay in base until you get a place for yourself. Meanwhile just rent a storage box to store everything you can't bring to base with you.

Nice dubs man and what do you mean??

But I'm still not at the right weight to join. Plus I'd have to wait a few months until I get shipped to basic

Dude, join the military and gtfo of there.

A dependapotamus is a woman who is fat/lazy/has a few kids and gets military guys to knock her up to get more government benefits. from urban dictionary:

>dependapotamus
>Traditionally a service-members dependent who is a "stay at home mom" that doesn't do a damn thing all day besides sitting on the couch looking remarkably similar to jabba the hut leaching off of military benefits and eating anything that gets too close.
>"Dude what the hell is that on your couch?"
>"Thats my wife!"
>"You need to do something with that dependapotamus."

Height/weight?

What is the weight/ height requirements?

I'm just trying to figure out how I would be stable enough to just up and leave everytime I try to leave she gets crazy and throws my shit out the window on the lawn. She's fucking insane sometimes.

6'2 280 pounds. I don't look fat in person though I'm at like 27% bf

Gotta be under 26% bf or under 220 something pounds.

You'll just have to pack your shit one day when she's away and dip. Do you have a decent relationship with your parents? You need to make your two primary goals loosing weight and getting out of that abusive environment.

My mom and I have a great relationship but there's no room for me to move in with her my dad wouldn't even want to help me.

I think you should start by telling your folks that you're in a rough situation and you hope to crash on their couch until you can get your shit sorted out. Tell them everything about this girl, that she's abusive and burning your money. Spend your time at your folks place either:

-working
-exercising
-looking for employment
-looking for a new place to stay

Hopefully if your pop sees you working your ass off to move on with your life he'll cut you some slack.

Had to covert to understand but yeah i guess thats a bit heavy for the military, though isnt there a desk job/ communication stuff where you don't have to be fit? Or are you obligated to take some general basic training

I have no privacy with her either that's another reason I can't get shit done and I don't know if anyone would understand. Cause my mom and her get along a lot my dad doesn't like her at all though.

It's a general basic training. Everyone has to meet the standard I have no problem losing weight before I got with her I was 220 and getting ready to leave but she convinced me to stay cause they were offering me a job I didn't want. I just gained a lot of weight very fast I'm losing it fast though.

The reason your mom gets along with her is probably because she thinks she is good for you and that you're happy with her? If you open up and tell your parent's the truth about how you feel they will almost certainly choose your side. Maybe if they see and understand what youre going through they will let you stay over, even if it is for just some short time its better than staying with that leech

I see what you mean I'm gonna try to come up with a plan thanks for the responses Cred Forumsitches

Good luck man

Thanks

Godspeed, sir.

This.
Run fast and far.
Fuck her, fuck her half nigger kid(guaranteed).
Sign up, pick a job, any job, you don't like it, change it in a couple of years.
Fuck being a cook, don't do it.
Don't think you are going to be some SF mofo, you won't be a ranger, you won't be an operator, none of that shit.
DON'T FUCKING MARRY HER!!!!!!!
Seriously, you have a chance to cast off the shit dragging you down, to escape and see shit outside of whatever shithole you are in.
You do not need some useless nagging dominating bitch whining and following you around and fucking feeding her cock holster goddamn cupcakes till she is 400 pounds.
Get in, however you can.
Drill Sergeants are assholes, they are paid to be. They will be your fucking god for however long you are in Basic.
CUT ALL CONTACT WITH THIS BITCH.
Pretend, lie, fucking whatever you have to do to string her along as long as possible, then escape.
Your family will forgive you.
If not, you will not need their approval any more.
Because they never cared for you anyway if they cannot forgive you for dumping this bitch.
FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!!

I will take you advice

This!
So much THIS.
Don't stay.
You will hate the rest of your life.
She just takes your money and makes you miserable.

Once you hit Basic, go dark. No communication with family and friends. Fuck it. They will be distractions.
Graduate basic, go to AIT. Stay dark.
No Facebook, no phone.
I am not shitting you.
This will give you a period of time, six months or so, to figure out what YOU as a person want to be. Not them. It is YOUR life, not theirs.
Actually, you will be so busy, after a while, you will lose interest in the petty squabbling shit going on at home. You will make new friends, and end up stationed with some, and keep in contact with others you lose from basic and ait.
The important part here is that you will get time to figure out what YOU want out of life. Not what these dominating controlling people want. Sure, DS is dominating and controlling, but they are temporary, and when you are out of their care, finished with your training, you will be in a new place, and a free man. YOU will decide on your own if you want to get re-involved in the shit from home.
And if you do, well, you did it on your own, by your own choice.
Not because someone told you to.

/thread

Great life choices. You best hope you die in training and it's fast. Cause you seem like the type of idiot that ends up Terry Schiavio 2.0

She's afraid you're gonna abandon her. You really need to sit her down look her in her eyes
Lock with them look deep like they have your car keys. Tell her you love her and are not going anywhere. You came in for the lo g haul. This is your life. Your family is complete for now. She will swoon.

Wtf?