What do my fellow poor bros do to save money?

What do my fellow poor bros do to save money?

>steal toilet paper from stores and restaurants
>steal paper towel and garbage bags from work
>only buy rice, eggs, potatoes and beans for food
>walk everywhere and don't have a car
>don't flush the toilet until the water reals or I've taken a shit
>don't turn heat on and just wear 2 jackets inside in the winter unless it's absolutely freezing

Any other tips Cred Forums?

You should pee in the sink instead.

Opened a Roth IRA to have financial security for the future.
Grow up nigga

Probably not possible for you because I don't know where you work but I work at a cheetoh factory and I can get free bags of cheetohs everyday if I want so I eat a ton of them so I don't have to buy food

This

I used to do this when I lived at a place that I had to pay for utilities

>tfw new apartment has utilities included so I can have heat and lights on and use as much water as I want

No need to live like a poor fag for me, i pull in a decent pay check every month

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

I wish but I'm pretty much broke after paying rent and utilities, I make 1500 a month and my rent and utilities comes to around 1250 a month and I also have to pay my Internet, cable and cell which doesn't leave me with much

Thank god I don't have any hobbies besides browsing the Internet and watching TV or I'd be fucked

You pay way too much for rent

I'd rather not live in the ghetto

You could pay less on monthly mortgage payments for that amount of cash. Wtf. Buy a large van then live out if it. Shower at the gym and steal mcdonalds wifi

I'd rather have an actual place to live and to get a mortgage you need a down payment which won't be happening

Where the fuck do you live faggot.
I pay 1500 for 2 beds 3 baths in los angeles.
You should be drowning in sub $800 studios that are nice everywhere else in the country. I used to live in one for 750 15 minutes away from hollywood. No way you can't find something cheap as fuck for yourself that's nice.

Ontario canada

>American thinking everyone lives there

typical

You should paying for cable user. You have internet where you find any tv show or movie. Or you can pay 12 dollars a month for hulu or 7 for netflix

This

You FUCKING do not pay 1500 for a 2br house in LA unless you are living with your parents and that's just your portion

He's lying

Yea I live here in Orange County and I'm looking for a new place now. Appartments are going for like 1700plus Condos a bit more, Ali hasn't even looked at houses but a few of my friends say they are paying 2700_to 3kplus

Holy fuck that's insane prices

>flat out fucking lying
I payed 1800 for a tiny piece of shit Manhattan apartment last year. You're either blissfully unaware of the actual cost or you're living somewhere with so many code violations that you're being bribed not to take the landlord to court.

kek²

The only way you can live in Cali and having a space for yourself is rooming up with 3-4 friends and renting a house.

Yea thats what seems next on my radar but I've lived with friends before and it sucks you really start seeing their real side and begin to despise them.

To any one monitoring thread and wondering about the rent cost, I also live in Ontario (op's region ) right in the capital where rent is highest, and rent is reasonable everywhere within a 100 mile radius, for 1k a month you'd have at least 3 bedrooms utilities included, op is just bad at decision making

>Be carefull with girlfriends and dating: costs a lot and having a girfriend sometimes costs more than doing it by yourself
>
>eat at your family as much as possible, I eat at least 4 times a week with family and friends
>
>never do any form of catering/restaurant/fast food, shit's expensive yo
>
>internet - cable - cell? Why do you need cable? Choose between cable or internet
>
>Do not buy alcohol
>
>find a roommate

My suggestion if you dont have anything that makes you stay at orange county is to leave to texas. Cali got fucked up because people keep passing dumb laws that raise taxes.

Even 1 bdrms here in Oceanside are 1200+

And the minimum wage

Good tips here

>los angeles is expensive
I love this meme.
Los Angeles is bigger than that bit you see in the movies with two tall buildings you fucking retards.
It IS NOT fucking expensive to live here.
Get your fucking heads out of your fucking asses.
Minimum wage is going up to $15 fucking shits an hour, that is fucking plenty to live in a nice neighborhood in los angeles like northridge, encino, or studio city.
I've lived here all my fucking life making minimum until recently and never has my quality of life been anything but great.
Downtown IS expensive but no one fucking lives there except celebs and trust fund babies. But los angeles isn't just downtown.
You're seriously fucking eating up all the bullshit.

How many years did you live there?

I still live in cali. I still live wuth my parents i just graduated from high school. Ive been planning to move out so i startted to think what are the best choices did i have and i came up with this plan. It will take me a year to raise enought money and savings to move out with some friends or anyone i can find

Create a device that attaches to your wrist then when fapping saves .and stores kenetic energy then sends it to generator that after a month or so will power your PC
>cook your food on a fire outside using only free materials
>blow your nose or wipe ur cum on tp then wipe your ass .dual usage
After a bath or shower use some of the water to boil your rice or make coffee
It will be slightly hotter than normal water
Then heat on outside fire

>if you smoke stand next to smokers and breathe in the second hand smoke
While patiencly waiting to pick up the butts so you can make your own

So it's a bed sit or studio apartment then
Heating only on for a few hours per day
And live with druggies and imagrants

>KODI
NO BILLS APART FROM INTERNETS
>fists of fire an essential
Fuck user paying for fuckin tv in this day and age

Your argument is disregarded on account of your spelling.

Everyone watches tv

Fuck you
>my point is fuckin valid cunt
Shitty bedsit/studio apartment
Fucking losersville cunt
CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

I don't
It's just viewed through it

No it isn't.

I live in redondo beach and pay 2gs a month for my place. My girlfriend and I split it. We're trying to move because money is tight right now. We'd love to do 1250 a month, are there buildings open in your area?

What are you some kinda richfag? Shit in the trash like the rest of us.

He said its Canada. That about 350/month in US money

import more muslims into your country

Oh but it is just face it
>it's ok I had one when I were 18

yes, there are plenty of "mobile homes" (shopping carts) available near the watts tower.

Move to North/South Torrance, nigger

My parents live in Torrance by south high and it's expensive as fuck there bro!