youtube.com/watch?v=lL9OZrPZw44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BALLS OF STEEL

Fat guy here and I'd like to say fuck fat people

This has me keking everytime I see it

anybody got fat rekt
i fucking hate fatties

Sad. looks like she might be cute if she wasnt a complete whale

Best i could find for you, fellow fat hater.
Also bump

Theyre actually mentally disabled.
Fat people who dont realize why theyre fat are some of the dumbest fuckers ive met.
Some of my friemds are fat but thats because they dont give a fuck and know theyre lazy so I respect that

"I just have thyroid problems"

what

the guy pushing her with his cart always kills me

user refers to

youtube.com/watch?v=O4k20BV6GwU

Tainted ball pit

Fat americans are worst

That article is fake, you dumb fuck

Man that just looks fun

No shit retard. bet you graduated preschool early

Jesus. No one hates that woman more than her own family. And rightfully so.

this

Blown the fuck out

you failed to discredit the thesis, chap

last episode of Cory in the house

It looks like if Donald Trump had a down syndrome kid

And niggers think they built the pyramids but can't even lift one fat nogg. Top Kek

Just dig a hole and roll her fat ass in it.

That shoe did not deserve this...

Fat fucks that take really high angled selfies that of like, 3/4 of their face in an attempt to not look 600 fucking lbs. -.-

Do you also hate mentally retarded people because they dont realize how retarded they are?

I thought for a second she was going to push that headstone over, or break it off.

Yeah kinda like this fat fuck useless bitch in pic related

At least she's making herself useful by pounding in posts.

How do people even get this fat, like holy shit.

AW GAWDDDDDDD

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS OF STEEEEEL
youtu.be/eckoYQqdk28

kek

Holy fuck, that made my day.

Fuckin denied that dude a high 5 like a champ

>yelling "shit" "bitch" "lardass" "fuck" and "motherfucker" in front of a baby and a bunch of kids

Real classy.

>cant stand from a kneeling position even with assistance

It honestly fucking sickens me. You can't get up off the ground you pathetic piece of shit. You have gained weigh faster than the muscles in your body can adapt to it.

He will block the food cart. And it will just stay next to him while he gets even bigger.

my mums a fat pig who always wines about fat phobia
i fucking hate her

how do i convince her fat phobia doesn't exist?

how can i avoid becoming a fat girl like her when the only thing in the house is cake?

I think I saw cooter when she was rolling around. I think I am going to be sick...

I'll bet my whole paycheck she's a Trump voter.

>get job
>buy own food
Problem solved fatty

what the fuck am i looking at here?

You cant still be healthy tho

I dunno how... But you got me.. I lost haaard

is this ralphie may's new special?

Looks like a 25$ hocker designed especially for virgin comic book NEETS

Always wonder if the really beleave that they are hot and get rich 10/10's.
How can anyone lie to them self THAT much?

Fat fucks that bitch about being fat while doing NOTHING about it and then attack you for fat shaming because you're calling them out on their bullshit.
See, unlike your lazy fat ass, I actually put in the work to drop from "fat fuck" status, instead of bitching to everyone, and fishing for compliments.
(Pardon any excessive commas)

yes

Why would you take this picture?!

cringe.png

Fapped to this. So hot. Her crying turns me on.

As a fat guy I feel thin compared to these...things

Her mouth is fucking disappearing behind the walls of cheek-fat.
Holy fucking obese orangutans Batman.

Honestly, we should make it legal to kill people if they get to fat - will get people dieting more

>I'll bet my whole paycheck she's a Trump voter.

You mean Hillary. Statistically more likely.

That's husky, not fat

I'm still 80% sure thats a man

I love how in the top pic it looks like she's getting ready to jump then the bottom she's all "nah nevermind, my legs won't work that way"

Things is the only word. they are no longer human.

You can guess which pic she used as a cover photo on facebook.

anybody have any gooseman?

When you're so fat no one can tell if you're going down or up the stairs.

I like my girls to be fat but even that's too much for me

If obesity starts at like 200lbs

What starts when they go over 400 like these things.

And why do the fat women have legs like

This person must be dead by now

The retarded thing is though, when you are a fat fuck, you dont even need to do serious exercise to lose weight, just stop eating obscene amounts.

FATTY ALERT

>>this is bait isn't it

No I think this was her jumping as high as gravity would allow.
3th form the left is hot as fuck tho

it's an easy bet when you have no paycheck

This is sad, but true.

Can confirm this is true. Stopped eating like my life depended on it. Lost 1lb a week and all I do is shitpost sleep and work

Fat little faggot, i'd kick his chub ass over and watch him roll on his back like a turtle while I high-fived his face with my fist

That's not fat you nigger

Because the human body can't really store fat in the feet and hands. That's why they look like that.

Hate them

Probably the only action she'll ever get. kek

My physic is like that and i go running every day 10km per day.
I don't think i'm fat, im just not build and husky

YOu just HAte us because you're NOt US

Fucking LOL m8

WAS THAT CRICKET?????

Is that fat piece of shit still alive?
I hope not, I can't stand him.

I could've gone life without seeing those arms. Thanks for explaining though. Gonna go huff bleach and ammonia until I forget everything I saw in this thread

>The fat....the faaaaaaat

Running 10km to the pizza restaurant doesn't count fatty

kill it and bbq it up for starving african children.

Fucking agreed! Put down the fucking cake you disgusting pig
Congrats on the weight drop too

that looks more like lymphedema

she looks like she could be in the next silent hill

Ya keep telling yourself that

>Amerilards

this hurt me physically

There is nothing more unattractive than a fat person. Its bad but when i talk to fat women throughout life in general i interact with them with an undertone of disgust and i can't help it.

I can only imagine the metal straining. Groaning like an iceberg just hit it.

And the employee who had to take a sledgehammer to knock the shelving back into shape afterwards

I'd fuck her. I love a big black sweaty booty

the heel of the shoe is literally crushing under the weight

Okay, really?

What the fuck is this thing?

I know man right?
I wish I had about 5 heart diseases cancer and diabeetus, wasting over 400$ on McDonalds everyday.
I wish I was a fat meatroll

Ive always though this girl in the OP would be pretty if she didnt weigh so much, because you can kind of tell she has nice facial features.

After looking her up and what she looks like now, I can see i was right. She is pretty. Needs some skin surgery.

>what op looks like now

how do i know that i'm an italian?
Is this a dubs thread?

AND THEY CHARGE 50 BUCKS FOR A SMALL BAG FFS

In America you can be whatever you want.
It's the Amerifat dream

this has to be shopped, It just does not look possible

When you're so fat, your feet think it's a good idea to put more fat there

Well i don't know if i'm fat or not by human standards. My weight\height is good and i feel pretty healthy
I'm also more stronger, more resistant on the run than my skinny friends, have a better acceleration but i'm not faster than them

I got a homegirl that looks like that just a bit bigger I think.... She got fatass tits and a fatass but she's I guess a little ugly.... She's been wanting to fuck.... But idk man.

Why do fatties like naming their pets after food? I swear this is like the third cat/dog named meatball that I've seen. A hamplanet in high school had a dog named Cookie, while her orbiting moon friend had a black and white cat named Oreo. Every hamtard I've known names their pets after food.

seeing the pretty girl suffocating withing that bulbous body gives me tremendous feels :(

I know the feeling. At the uni I sometimes need to work with a girl about this size.
And I just can no longer see her as a normal human.

It's like a drug addict. You can see that she will not make 50.

Because they know that eventually they'll be hungry enough to try to eat them.

There surely must be restrictions on size of a person on airlines?
But serious, when you get to the point that you can't sit on a regular seat, go through a doorway normally etc you would just lose weight instantly, it would be embarrassing.

I was in Ho Chi Minh city Vietnam not so long ago and we went to the Cu Chi tunnels on a daytrip and this fat girl got stuck in one of the tunnels and everyone laughed, imagine the shame.

>actually the "honey" is thinner AND prettier
the double whammy. ouch.

It's a sign of wealth, we have too much money and leisure and that is why we indulge in food and laziness. You europoors can barely afford to live. hahaha

You ever play God of War 2? The one muse that was like 3 stories tall and had like 30 titties? Yea...

That is not fat.
That is Sentinel.

Because they love food.
Actually love.
Every happy thing in there lives is food related.
So when they get a pet, they name it after the most important thing in the world. Food.

Damn, you're lucky. I want one to fuck, and to sit on my face. The darker the booty the better. If she parks that ass on your nose and mouth you're not gonna see that face! Win win

Try to imagine how disguisting her vagina must be now

I'd fuck her.

With a plastic bag over her head the whole time

I fucked a huge chick once. Her ass was massive. She gave good head too.

see

I think there are restrictions. But the pick could have been taken before that. And don't forget that some companies fear not letting fat people on, because some people will cry discrimination.

Oh yeah, I bet those big milky-white tits would feel amazing.

I fucked a few, best when they're on all fours so you can get at the ass and pussy. Only fucked white girls though, I want to fuck a black chick.

Every one of them has given good head, and I think they all swallowed too.

Cue the jokes, kek

That lady gave a Tedx talk about how some people just can't lose weight due to some special condition. She had some bullshit name for it that I couldn't find any doctors to support. I fucking hate her.

Buttery-white tits*

I'd like to see them too, as she sucks helplessly at the plastic bag. Might have to tie her ass down to the bed as well

>tfw she shoves the brush into her fat roll

except they turn it around
it's not that they're fat, it's the world that has an irrational bias against fat
it's the classic "I'm not crazy, everybody else is" meme

Do you they have to pay for an extra seat though, because if there lots of them on one plane there would be enough room if the plane was full.

>I'm not even european
If you have so much mommy's money and time to spend of your genetics, you have money and time to hit the gym twice a week and get a better lifestyle.
Instead of saving yourself you watnt ot be accepted, fat acceptance should never exist, and we're not talking about actual big boned people or sligthy chubby boys and girls that are still healthy.
We are talking about beds of flesh, body pillows of rolls that preffer to say that being a person that can barely go upstairs healthy than do excersises, and that beauty standars are fucked.
Maybe, not every man is a 6 pack beast and not every woman is a DD wide hips cougar, but those people fought for their bodies, now they get to show it off, and you throwing shit at them beacuse they put the effort that you threw with the pizza receipt in getting a better lifestyle.
Get up and go upstairs honey, your tendies are done.

lmao the fake smile on her face

>hahah what a funny pic
>wait
>9gag watermark
>ahahaha faggot go back to lelelele9gag epic maymay

>It's not enough

Hitler killed the wrong people

Biggest girl I fucked weighed 500 lbs or so. Tightest pussy ever. Big chicks put out more than skinnier chicks. Tbh big black booty is alright, very tight.

>it just... goes so deep in there.

Mmmmmh. Damn I gotta get some fat black ass soon

Right now its probably covered with stomach fat.

I doubt her vagina is very messed up at all. Her FUPA area definitely is, but I would wager that the actual area around the vagina probably tightens back up once you start losing weight. Normally when you look at these fat bitches you cant see the vagina because everything else has overgrown around it.

made me lol

Don't think so. Didn't see a pack of stray dogs.

Jesus christ, that face!!

Degenerate, guys are pure viscerally stimulated during sex, i'd rather fuck a hot girl with a loose pussy than vice versa. A fat pig could have the best pussy ever and i wouldn't even be able to get hard.

thats the one fat kid that i would actually not want to punch the second i saw him

but he is still fat

Not the real face.

Looks like the bad guy from Biker Mice from Mars

They might be dead, but their memory will live on forever in our fat hate folders.

The guy on the left is holding back vomiting

>WHERE SHOULD WE STORE THE FAT
>I DONT KNOW MAN IT JUST KEEPS COMING
>IT NEVER ENDS
>WELL WE"VE BASICALLY COVERED EVERY GENETICALLY POSSIBLE PLACE TO STORE FAT TERRY WHAT DO WE DO
>DUMP IT IN THE FOREHEAD
>THATS CRAZY DONT Y-
>JUST DO IT TERRY

LOL

not true at all lmfao

as long as you only eat 3 meals and each meal isnt a pound in weight you will stay the same or lose weight. just eat less, its all about portion. not the food, just the portion.

i think everything in that store is her pick

this lady has a genetic disease

yea i know all fattys say that

but this lady literally has just popeye arms goin, shes not even obese

Wrong thread, buddy. Too much upper body strength

>When the brush went in...
That is fucking disgusting

Pussy is pussy faggot, who cares if they're fat or not? It's pussy nonetheless.

How can you be sure you were in pussy?

Always gets me. It's just one of those things my brain simply refuses to believe are real until face with video evidence.

I always wonder where people find the money to afford that much food.
I mean this kind of diet must cost a shit ton of cash.
And I doubt that these fat fucks have some kind of 100K/year salary.

My secret fantasy is a plain, geeky chub/whale girl wearing sweaty tight latex.

Not even sorry, shit makes me diamonds

I hate how 99.99% of them act like if they're the most fucking delicate little things ever. They cry over any "injury"

gross

I feel sorry for these fattys i would eat a bullet if i was that fat

i know these people gotta feel like shit i was 5'9 280lbs and i felt like shit every day evey part of my body was in pain
now im down to 253lbs and i fee alot better

i basically been starving myself i only eat once a day , it takes alot of will power

>pussy is pussy
Except when it's a fat roll.

underrated

this is the only place with a big enough mirror

you mean women?

top zoz

Nah, crap food is cheaper than good food now. Still a lot of food though.

Trips = truth

>Large double chin
>Huge gut
Nigga you know what obese means, right?

Absolutely not, you are a special kind of retard.

Pussy that's not within a reach of hands of it's owner is more of a biohazard.

Fun fact, she's dead.

I love it how their eyes just cant remain straight anymore from all the fat pushing them to the side

Trips speak truth.

Only the landwhales. Yeah, women over all can be a little over exaggerated with that too, but the fucking land whales take the cake (pun intended)

It could have at least lifted it's arm.

Not my fault you're a faggot.

Heart attack?

Hey if you're picky thats your problem.

So the vast majority of the male population are faggots for finding big fat slobs attractive?

This level of obesity means they have enablers - people who feed them and take care of them.

She wouldn't have gotten that fat if her mom or another deluded person wasn't bringing her food to bed.

not*

>when you eat cluster rockets and they sink to your arms.

This is the best way to stop a fatty from feeding

it is if you have no standards whatsoever

We are 1 step away from being those fatasses from that WALL-E movie.

You are retarded. First of all, her name is Sarah Bramblette, and like all these people, she makes a living by spouting fat acceptance bullshit with made up numbers and facts. Also, she's fucking huge. Look at her. She's gigantic.

Second, the only evidence of her genetic disease is the bullshit she spouts. There are zero credible reports on her purported disease unless you count wikipedia pages and entries on websites (which count for shit in the medical community). She also makes ludicrous claims about the percentage of fat people in the world now and in the past that are supported by zero facts.

There's a reason she did a TedX talk and not a Ted talk, because she paid to be there and promote her bullshit.

So you're saying if a bigger woman wants to fuck you'd say no? I guess if you prefer your hand over that more power to you Cred Forumsro.

aw fuck no

Oh my God!
Well done user, well done

I know how normal pussy stinks after hot day... fat sweaty unwashed cunt heated by fat and shielded from any air circulation must be whole new level.

No way, really?
Remember some old posts on fph and a video where one of them was in the hospital. She actually died?

I kek'd hard.

That's only if you fuck un hygienic girls. Like prostitutes and the like. What kind of women do you hang out with?

That fat pig ate one of the girls

I never understand the whole metabolism and/or genetics argument. Morbidly obese people is a very new problem, it didn't exist a few decades ago.

I love that video

youtube.com/watch?v=AOGhL0IEE_4

I love fat sweaty unwashed cunt suffocated by no air circulation.

>filename not R2Type2

You mean he

We should burn fatties to make electricity. America would get free energy forever

That isn't fat, we're talking obese ass people... I don't even consider bear mode to be fat, cause a dude with a muscle gut can fuck shit up.

>What kind of women do you hang out with?
The ones that actually exist.

You can't be fat and hygenic at the same time. That's a fact. Sorry to ruin your virgin fantasies pal.

Same here Cred Forumsro

Well, holy shit. I'm not nearly as fat as these people, but Im fucking fat. About as fat as Rick from Pawn Stars, but Im 24, not 60. I'm going for a long ass walk. It's time for a change. If I got anywhere near as fat as these fucks I'll kill myself. No worries, guys.

that shirt look at the curves and different thickness of the stripes that man is starting to distort time and space with his mass

Really? You like them in rubber as well?

Cool meat thermometer.

She should have gone as the blob instead

Morbid obesity

Latex and PVC personally.

Damn. Me too. The tighter the better. Love thinking about how sweaty they're getting under all that skintight material

>

He's gained a massive amount of weight. It's a real problem. A bad, bad problem. THAT I can tell you!

600goingon700.tumblr.com/

His tumblr

kys. you both disguist me

youd be surprised

I'd rather a fat whale in plastic or latex lay over me or sit on my face and suffocate me while i'm trapped, personally

hnnnng

Tammy was in the hospital a while back, but was released. I can't find anything to indicate that either of them are dead.

Their channel:
youtube.com/user/twlightqueen

I remember seeing this the first time and thinking that it was literally a pig's foot.

Insanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc

fat safe space discord
discordapp.com/invite/7ybYskS

Tits or GTFO, you fat cunt

that is a big ass box of cheez-its but in her hand is a block of sponge toffee
not any better, just clarifying

Bitch got megaman arm syndrome going or something

He's getting HUUUUGGGGE!

fucking kek

You'll gain every ounce back. All fat fucks do. Long term success rate for dieters stands at a statistical zero

>You can't be obese and hygienic at the same time
FTFY

youtube.com/watch?v=lL9OZrPZw44

You'll gain it back

thats why you dont go on a diet, you change your lifestyle