Wife got a tattoo...needs ideas for the next

Wife got a tattoo...needs ideas for the next

Try a coverup. Looks like crap

Micro harpooned the whale ?

Emma, she ain't got no tats

>wife

this, your wife is a dumbass.

inb4 all the rest of the fuckin retards bitch and whine about how bad tattoos look

How about a sun on her lower back? Ok, I actually dont give a shit and just want to see more of her mommy body. Post some nudes?

Have this be her next one

Idea. She needs to take that photo again with her tit hanging out.

what significance does that tattoo have to her? a tattoo should represent something about the person who gets it

wow. tattoo. bet she feels special and unique.

represents the tough choice she made picking the template from a catalog

how far does that stomach hang down? can you see her pussy without her laying down?

kek

Cum on it

tatoo a alien

on her forehead saying "sex for drugs"

Based off her body shape, I suggest this being her next along with a trip to burger king afterwards.

>should
Why user? Why should it represent fuck all? It's just ink in your skin lol and when you die it means absolutely shit all so if you like it and think it looks cool then that's a good enough reason to put something on your body

lmao. no really.

If she got that idea here I don't know why the fuck you're coming back. It looks like shit. Why do people get pointless shit like this put on thenseves? Why don't they get useful shit like a map of the crusades and shit

Because people are going to constantly point it out and ask you about it and when you tell them "duh i dunno, looks cool" they are going to think of you as a bigger retard than you for asking this question.

Do you not even have any tattoos? Fucking most obnoxious convo starters by faggots to pick in order to give you a moment of your time to acknowledge their existence.

THESE are tattoos. Hers is a rubber stamp.

Some guys get so defensive over their cockslut trampstamp they start getting angry before we even take the piss.

Please see Stop being a retard and calling all tattoos shit when they clearly aren't

that's a walking tattoo wall-art shop. Shit work on both of those idiots.

next tattoo should read "starved for attention"

> "..a map of the crusades and shit"

sorry op, that is not a tattoo.

That is a tramp stamp, google it if you have to

next tat should read "no redeeming qualities" in really gothic writing

No they won't.. and if they do then .. oh well lol.

"I dunno... looks cool" is exactly what im saying. Perfectly reasonable. Why NOT get one if you think its epic

I strongly second this. That side tit looks yummy.

if dubs ayylien like user said.

Seen it myself happen constantly, don't get me started on those who walk around with epidural tattoos. Perhaps you live in a town where it's not frequent but for me it's daily.

And sure, post some bad ass art work and let's hope the majority agree. Taste is opinionated of course but some people have shit taste.

post her tits and maybe i'll come up with an idea

only problem is that i'd fuck her. but while fucking her if I glimpsed that tattoo I'd go flaccid. that wouldn't be good.

This one isn't good. I know it can be subjective but there's still a big difference between a good tattoo and a bad one

Yeh I get what you're saying. It's all opinion at the end of the day anyway lel
I'm just of the mindset that if an individual thinks it's cool then there's no good reason not to get it because who cares if others think they're retarded... looks cool
But yes definately opinion based on what one considers shitty artwork

try something cute like a kitten paw or other gay shit that girls like. they look cute when they have cute tatoos fam

>I know it's subjective but there's still a clear good and bad tattoos
All the keks

saddest part is that I agree with your contradiction

SHOW US YOUR WIFE'S TITS

I know it's a contradiction because it's classified as "art" but so is the macaroni picture a five-year-old kid does and a renown painting hanging in a museum. There's still an aspect of quality, even to art.

THIS!

That was a decent analogy user... I'll concede to that
The question then becomes which tattoo's one subjectively thinks are like the macaroni art. A tattoo like OP's I would still consider decent

literally anything. they all look equally terrible

So tracing a stencil of someone else's drawing is art?

There's VERY little that cannot be considered "art" in the technical sense.. Art becomes Art the very instant the artist says it's so. Even if it's clearly not

Does not improve the tit.