What are these and how do I get rid of?

What are these and how do I get rid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to get rid of warts
i.ytimg.com/vi/0VNVbXF9kiY/hqdefault.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=78UTYP55ZH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cancer

blisters. ignore them, they'll eventually pop and turn into callus tissue.

>What are these?
Warts.

>How do I get rid of [them]?
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to get rid of warts

They don't seem like blisters. They are hard and scaly

those are warts. You can cut them off, though it may get bloody. You can go to a doctor and they will freeze them off. You can buy a wart freezer thingy at the drug store (I've heard they don't work) or you can buy a wart removal bandage or cream that takes months. I had a couple when I was a kid and I cut them off with a razor blade.

>tip your fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

They are tumors, you should seek medical attention OP.

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

Will this work?

You go get some wartfreeze from the pharmacy.
dumbass

I mean, yeah, probably. But it will hurt like a motherfucker.

I don't have insurance

So? Its not that expensive. Like 5 bucks.

I think I should just cut it out instead

> had one on my thumb
> drug store wart removers didnt really help
> frustrated one day at work
> decide fuck it and bite the damn thing off
> bandage it and go back to work
> boss had seen me from his office in the back
> got sent home but not fired.

That doesnt work it will leave the roots and grow back.

It's over the counter, you faggot. Not prescription. Walk in, buy it, walk out. Or if you're a nigger, walk in, stuff it in your pocket, walk out.

And it feels nice af.

just pick at them. you can dig them out but you have to go deep so they dont' come back

Now that we're in a medfag thread
Yesterday I could suddenly feel a big bump under my skin on my ass
What could it be? Any more info needed?

Hardened fat/Cancer

I don't think cancer would show up so suddenly, right?

liquid nit from doctor. otc cryotherapy doesn't always reach the critical temp for freezing the root and thus effectively killing it, so you're gambling w that method.

these. will be bloody and painful doe

I got all my warts off with it , tho took couple times for the big ones.

Yeah, had one on a knuckle that I basically dug out.. end up with a gaping hole for a couple of months, now you can't even tell it was there.

Once you clip it you will see a dark brown or black thread/vein that is the root. You have to dig all that out otherwise it will come back

I aint no doctor. But my dog has hard fatlumps on its side so thats propably it,

Clipped a lot of it off. No pain or bleeding yet

it's going to bleed. a lot

They're warts. You've got to stop with the witchcraft.

Hard bump or squishy bump?
What color?
How big?
Are you a fatass?
How often do you shower?
Do you wash your sheets often?
Do you wear dirty clothing often?
Does it have a "tip" near the surface?

Do this go away? How do I get rid of it?

Ya gotta go deeper.

Problem is, you have to get the core, or it will just grow back. You have to keep going. Have some antiseptic handy.

put some alcohol on it to prevent infection

Pop them with a toothpick and wrap in cold wet towel.

Gotta cut em out i think but if it doesnt show it dont matter, its not dangerous.

get wart freeze retard, slicing it will cause unnecessary pain and bleeding

underrated post

Ok here goes

Hard
No colour difference, under the skin
About the side of a coin
Health weight, close to underweight
Usually twice a day
Yes
No
No

jesus people are stupid get some wart remover and it will fall out after a few weeks without bleeding.

That's the pussy approach.

stop masturbating

OP has acquired HPV

Could be the beginning of an ingrown hair or pimple. I get them occasionally. But they normally have the "tip" the guy asked you about, or a hair follicle that the bump is centered around.

I'm no med fag but I'd keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't grow or get red. It could be something like a staph infection, which you would want seen about

The root is still going to remain and they will grow back. Way I removed mine was with a drug store freezing kit. Normally the shit didn't work at all so I went ahead and cut them off first then froze the wound to kill the root. Hurt like fuck, might help to get drunk first.

Doesn't seem so bad

all warts are from a strain of HPV srs

you're a fucking dumbass.

Use liquid nitrogen to burn them off. Works every time!

>What are these?
They are warts
>How do I remove them?
Rub them with garlic morning and evening.

keep going, nothing should stick out

its a wart, you dont pop it.

Yeah this would be a lot easier if I were left handed.

now put bleach in the wound so it doesn't grow back

Good job.

Take a razor and cut it open, remove skin/loose skin, sanitize, cover up with band aid, will heal properly.

this op, you basically gotta be left with a crator or it will come back

How do I make a crater. It's hard to see through the blood now

where is the reason for sending you home, user?

I'd recommend seeing a doctor if you have a lump below the surface of your skin that big with no surface changes. Could be a serious infection or worse.

Blisters . Stop wanking

wash away, it forms like a sphere with half sticking out. you have to remove the part still inside your finger

You literally have to dig it out. There should be a crater in your skin when you're done with it. Otherwise the root is still there and it will keep coming back

Next time do it when they are smaller. I kill mine with a needle and maybe a knife tip before they grow up. Much easier

Pop it anyway

Mine looked like this after the doc was done.
Then again mine was there for years, important part is indeed to get rid of the roots. If you failed to do so you are looking at a nasty ass spread to other parts of your body as well.

Bite them off and suck out the base with your mouth.

Damn op didn't think you were really gonna do it, you've got more balls then I do

the wart is rooted to the bone though

I'm a chef

this, basically just cut deeper. and when it hurts and you think you went deep enough, go a little deeper to make sure they dont come back. i did that for one on my finger when i was a kid and it came back a shit ton of times bc i didnt go deep enough

Warts dont have roots. Its a myth. The virus makes the skin grow wierd. Removing all infected tissue will suffice. The virus will always lay dormant, ready to strike again tho

the wart "root" concept is a myth. shit for brains

that hole on your big toe is the real problem with this pic, mate.

good job giving every patron of your restaurant HPV

Hydrogen peroxide mixed with rubbing alcohol, soak in it. The roots will die and the whole thing will peel off. You may have to soak it several times before it does the trick.

i.ytimg.com/vi/0VNVbXF9kiY/hqdefault.jpg

should look similar to this op

They prolly have it already

Never said I had only one though, in fact had a few on both of my feet.

most people already have some form of hpv actually

was that a liquid nitrogen freeze off?

now get some of the over the counter wart freeze at target or whereever and freeze the fuckers had to take my son to the dr like 5 times until it finally went away but they scraped it flush with the skin then put an oil on it pretty sure it was called beeltejuice ( no bull shit) and finally went away but dr said you have to get all the way to the root or it will come back

no

I made it mad. Now it's gushing

OP LISTEN TO ME:

In all seriousness, those look like warts, and they are very easy to get rid of. That wart freeze stuff others suggested is relatively cheap and easy, but it's even cheaper and easier to do it yourself.

Get yourself some canned air (C02 dust blower). Take a q-tip, cut it in half, and stick the smaller end into the nozzle of the canned air. Flip it upside down and hit the trigger, and the discharge will be super cold, basically flash-freezing the q-tip. Press the cotton end to the wart and let it sit until it hurts. It helps if some has already been cut away (you're basically killing off the infected "wart" cells which are much weaker than the surrounding healthy tissue).

I had warts like this on my feet for a long while as a lifeguard, and they only spread and worsened when I tried cutting them off. Doing this cleared them right up.

Psilocybin mushrooms

stop fapping.
obviously you're doing it alot.

Noice.

If you don't cure it psychically they will come back

Looks more like surgery under local anasthesia. Freezing makes them look like old scars. Also you dont freeze big ass warts

Please tell me you sterilized the nailclippers,

Nah, that shit never worked for me. Went weekly for like 2 months, no effect. Then I let it be untill one occasion I showed it to a then classmates dad who owns a private clinic and a dermathologist. He told me to lay down and basically burned the shit around and cut the rest away. Told me that this is the most certain way of getting rid of these warts. Took like 1.5-2 months to be able to walk again normally.

see, that was obviously a bit too deep.
do you understand?
because bleeding means it's too deep.

Seriously op. What was you expecting??

just cut your hand off

They look like warts, most places have some freeze off stuff that you just put on and they heal

There's like a warty flap now that's bleeding faster than I can clean it

It will continue to bleed like crazy, always. It isn't healthy tissue, and it doesn't know how to grow normal, easily clottable blood vessels anymore.

Don't fuck around with that- it's painful and can lead to a gnarly infection. Do this

this is what i did with one on my finger, dude burned the hell outa it and cut it off. numbed my whole hand first tho

Nipples. Milk them.

Remove as much as you can and then FREEZE THE FUCKER

>clear sign of warts
>Could easily freeze off and be done with it
>fuck that
>pick n' clip it off
>oh shit it won't stop bleed
>hurr durr

you need to freeze them or use salicylic acid treatments or they will grow back within weeks of clipping them. all that blood and pain for nothing.

You'll eventually build an immunity and never grow again unless you are immune suppressed. so don't cath HIV or have atransplant or you'll become wartman

It's called down now. I think I should get another piece

Did op bleed to death?

Be an hero and bite the other one off with your teeth

NO. Enough has been exposed. Do this If you keep hacking at it, you will NOT get all of it and it will regrow, but with an ugly scar above it. It will be a never-ending cycle.

FREEZE THE FUCKER.

keep hitting it op, every week and you'll shift it, had one on my toe and just kept chopping it

I think your not grasping the idea of the roots,

just googled it its actually called cantharidin oil but in the US is considered hazardous and not available over the counter

Dig deeper

I think you are not educated on warts

When I cut it again there will be a crater - lake of blood

youtube.com/watch?v=78UTYP55ZH8