Post girls and anons say what they'd do to them

post girls and anons say what they'd do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

3rfc.com/110768
3rfc.com/110777
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shes tiny but shes 25

Why, I'll treat her the way a gentleman like myself ought to treat a nice young lady like her!

and what might that involve?

she'd take anything you give her

i want to hear filth about my sis

have her on the ground just like that and doggystyle then turn her around and unload on her face.

Will reply for reply for anyone who chooses to do my little sister on the right

fuck her cute little ass and not even face fuck her?

get her lips around and cock and deepthroat till she either spits or swallows

Radagast? Is that you?!

i'm almost certain i know her, post nudes so i can fap with the force of a billion suns

I'd get the girl in black to bend over and touch her toes. Then I'd shove her down before I start to ram my cock inside of her asshole. I'd keep going until i blew my load balls deep inside of her

Didn't we decide it was best if you stop posting this pic

Agreed tbh. I'll delete it and go to bed. Thanks m8

Thanks for deleting

I'd bust a nut in every fucking hole

90% sure that this is her, but got nothing more

That the fuck is this shit you fucking call these Woman HOT? IGTFTI

I would too man.

These 2?

tie one up while fucking the other, then get them to les it up and make each other cum while being fucked,

definitely to my liking moar of this slut pls

more of her, user? nudes?

Agreed. She's hot.

i'd have to start by fucking that sweet mouth, those lips around, those eyes looking up while playing with her tits, her butt up mirror behind, i'd be diamonds, lay her back for a titty fuck before moving on....

Do her from behind like that and spit on her ass hole while I did it and call her a whore. Gradually slip my finger in her ass as I pound the dignity out of her, until it's all the way in. Finger her ass deep then pull it out quick so it hurts her. Then slide my cock deep inside her ass and pound her until she's weeping into her pillow

What would some anons do to my friends? Pick any one, more pics to follow if the descriptions are fun

oh yes she can stay just like that and take that mouth fucking, right between those sexy lips holding her hair, staining my cock with her slutty lipstick, leaning over slapping her ass, hearing her gag a little as i push deeper, i really wanna fuck her good

I'd smash that

Do your worst ;)

3rfc.com/110768

What else would you do?

that's good. She needs to be fucked like a good whore, she likes it when I tell her she is.

I would get them to line up on all fours on the edge of a couch, and facefuck them in turn. I would rub my cock all over the redhead's face, rubbing all her friend's spit on those cute cheeks.

I would get the middle one to lie down on her back, head over the side of the couch, and get the one on the right to turn around and sit in doggy so her pussy is over her friend's face. I'd take turns fucking the blondie's pussy and the brunette's mouth. The redhead's head would be pressed up against her friend's ass so she can watch me fuck her, until I finish on her face...

Cousin

i'd bend her right over, ass up in the air and fuck her hard, hair held tightly back while pounding her pussy, slapping her ass, finger up her ass and see how much of a dirty slut she is, and if she can take a good ass fucking too

Make both their asses beg for mercy ;)

God dam

OMG keep going.

I'd put her against the wall and point her legs in the air and thrust until I shot off

hair held back tits pushed out i'd slam that juicy wet pussy for all it's worth, finger fucking her asshole, then press her down and spread open her cheeks and tongue her ass, making sure it was good and wet to be spread wide and filled right up

What would you do to allison?

fuck both faces taking it in turns, a couple of strokes in one, then the other, slam doggy for a while, as they eat each other out

3rfc.com/110777

no nudes but shes on the right here, with her friend she fools around with

bury my face in that ass

Stepmom

i'd see how deep i could get my tongue, fingering her ass, while still fingering her pussy then tongue in deep, spread those cheeks as her butt gapes just a little, nice and ready for cock, easing it in at first as it's so tight around, then i'd fuck it, i'd wanna feel my balls up against her pussy as it pushes in all the way up

Make her scream ;)

i'll have one riding me, the other sitting on my face, slamming and sucking, while they make out, get them riding me for all it's worth, eating out both pussy and ass

Tie rightie up between two poles and let leftie whip her. If she refuses, she'll get the 50 strokes. After that I'd untie rightie and let her eat her friends ass out while I fuck hers. At the end I'd cum on her face and repeat the procedure with leftie.

i'd bury my cock in her ass, truly balls deep, fuck her ass while slapping her cheeks, after fucking it a while i'd pull out and eat that gaping open ass again, then a taste of her dripping pussy too, sucking those lips, before re-entering her butt hole, pulling her hair back again, grabbing her tits

Anyone Interested?

Wow keep going this sounds hot!

I'd tell her she was a cheap and nasty whore and that I'd fucked away most of her dignity. Then I'd tie her up and blind fold her and fuck her mouth so she gagged. Then I'd bring another man in quietly and switch without letting her know.

He'd fuck her mouth too before making her lick his balls till he came on her face.

Do your worst

More man, loving the detail.

i'd fuck that sexy ass until it was a cavernous hole, eating it out, then railing her pussy, til it was dripping, then flip her over, rubbing my cock all over her face ruining her makeup making her look more of a slut then fucking those pretty lips again still dripping with the juices from her pussy
loving the pics too, want her

they really do need filling up and tongueing deep even in their tightest hole, i'd not wanna leave anything unused

After I'd come on the redhead's face, I would make her friends all lick it off and kiss each other 3 way. Then I'd get them two of them to 69 each other as I watch, and keep my tired dick in the blonde's mouth until I got hard again. She wouldn't be allowed to stop sucking until I was.

Once my dick was hard in her mouth, I'd make her choke on it until I could feel the back of her throat, and watch her eyes water. The two who were 69-ing would crawl over with their pussies and assholes wet with each other's spit, and I would fuck them all in the ass until they were red raw, pinning them face down and fucking them so hard their knees buckled.

What else would you do with my whore?

Say her she has to go down on her knees open her mouth pull her tounge out stick my dick deep as i can... Fuck her head.. Pull her up.. Let her sit on the table grab her ankles slowly grind my dick on her pussy ..stick it in ..thrust while holding her legs up ...pound her faster all the way in and out.. Tell her to get her phone out and take pictures so she can send it to you while i keep fucking her.. Cum in her, give her my number so we can organise a nice gangbang for her next time and after that leave and wait for her call.
wwyd to her?

i'd squeeze those tits around my cock once more and tittyfuck her then lay her back, legs spread, go deep into her juicy pussy, pull up her legs wrapped around me to take me in deep, balls deep again, fingering her ass as i fuck her have her hold onto me, fucking her hard do she's out of breath but wanting more

If keep talking to your whore telling her how worthless she is. I'd tell her to get onto her knees and be a good girl for a change. At this point I'd tell the other guy to wait his turn without her knowing and start slamming her hard from behind. Spanking her ass and going really deep. Then I'd pull out and let the other guy have a go without telling her.

After a few minutes of this I'd grab her face and tell her I'm going to fuck it so open her mouth wide. At this point she'd realise someone else was fucking her and her first reaction would be to try and stop it. But the whore would be enjoying it too much and she would just submit to what was happening to her.

Tell me what would happen next to my three friends

wwyd to them?

wwyd to the blue one?

more of lefty

they really are a perfect combination for a threesome, i could die happy after but i'd want full use of both first, completely and utterly, heaven

Ask her if she wants to drink with me, take this as a chance to spike her drink when she isn't looking, smooth talk her while waiting for the drug to kick in, after a while I notice the times come, I'll help her up and and put her hand on my semi hard cock, she'll be nervous at first but when she starts rubbing she gets more and more into it, I'll pull up her dress infront of everyone and start teasing my cock along he covered pussy making her quiver, I'll gag her with my fingers while I slide my fingers in and out of her pussy making it more and more wet, soon I'll thrust her over and begin to pound away at her pussy showing everyone there that she's a dirty little whore for cock, I'll proceed to fuck her then twist her around and pick her up and nail her pussy faster and faster until I blow my load in her and it trickles down, I'll leave her there on the table and take pictures on her phone and send them to you.

Someone please abuse my bitch.

keep em coming.

Anyone? Girl that went to my school, always wanted to bang her fat ass

keeping her arms and legs around me i'd pick her up and push her against a wall, slamming into that sexy pussy fingers still pushed into her asshole, 2 maybe 3 wanna keep that thing filled as i fuck her, pressing her against the wall, sucking on her tits, pounding her, she needs to be used and utterly filled and enjoyed

just imagining right riding hard while left grinds against my face begging to be fucked, filled up

Skinny whore

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

then fucking lefty, because she begged so nicely, eating out righty's pussy and ass, before having them both bend over and taking it in turns with both

what would you like to do?

wwyd

fuckin' party time here, but the main 2 would get their deserved loving but i'd enjoy working my way through them all if i could

same girl wwyd to her?

i would rip that dress off and fuck her tight pussy while licking her feet
moar

nudes, bikini, feet?

come to stepchat if you want a tribute
room: girlpics pass: girlpics

i would stick my penis into her

wwyd

post picture of her nipples and her pussy lips

easy bitch , sucks dick for drinks and has a really tight ass too

post pictures of her pussy and her nipple lips

Tear off her bikini and force her to walk back to the hotel topless

Dont really have that kind , she is a close friend after all , hahahaha

post pictures of her bikini and her feet

love her thunder thighs

does she have sex?

wwyd?

yeah , lots as i have seen her........as i say before , she sucks dick for drinks

Cheap whore right ?

post webm of her having sex or masturbating

smoke a joint than hard anal while listening to death metal.

shes neat

WWYD

no one eh?

Dont have any , she is a close friend after all , hahahaha

post pictures of her nipples and her pussy lips

we aren't lucky enough for that user, but that doesn't mean she can't satisfy

personally I'd fill up a tank with my cum and drown her in it. Wwyd?

Anyone? More available

would force her to her knees and make her lick my balls while looking up at me, my precum dripping onto her hair. Then I'd slap her face with my cock a few times, putting her in an extremely submissive position. Then, I'd throat fuck the shit out of her while slapping the back of her head. My cum would drop down her chin and she would cry and gasp for breath, but she wouldn't get it. After I was done, she would be fucked for hours by me and my friends till shes a wreck.

wwyd to her?

Forgot pic

I'd lock her in my own special portable toilet, readily available to fuck whenever and wherever I please. At special events and gatherings I'd chain her up and whip her repeatedly for no logical reason until she's passed out. Then we shall take turns brutally finishing her off.

And for this example of her? (Her last name is Titmuss, in case you wanted to incorporate that).

Damn.

Moar please!

Damn. That's you?

See this body out in public, what do?

place the dog in an animal shelter, that room is a travesty

want her ass on my face
Moar!

anyone?

>tfw I would let my girlfriend have a bull or fwb or second boyfriend in a heartbeat if she asked

no response? shame.

imagine the delight at feeling huge loads of cum shooting right down her throat into that belly, delicious

wwyd?

That would be hot

I find her at a club completely wasted, take her to the toilets and tell her I'll give her $1 for every guy she lets blow their load on her, she is so up for it that she lets them use all her holes too. We are at it for 3 hours before everyone cums and she is covered head to toe in our semen. After the second go there is a puddle of cum beneath her and I tell her if she eats it all up I will give her another $10, she does it. Then we take her clothes and the money and leave her there to make her own way home drenched in cum.

excellent.

I'd take those drinking straws in front of her and force them up her ass and down her mouth whilst she's gagging. When the straws meet, I'll known that she is a sustainable life form to handle a 'rough night'.

now what would you do to her in this situation?

Would strip her naked in the club so everyone can see hear tight little body. We can see her shiver in the excitement for whats about to happen. Then give you the first go on your chosen hole. There is crowd gathering around her. How would you proceed?

For Miss Titmuss, I would slowly and gently have her open her mouth, encouraging her to make orgasmic sounds. Then without warning, I would shove my cock deep down her throat. Gagging, she would beg for mercy which would never happen.
Thus I would draw your waifu into the mix, strip her and demand that she slowly yet forcefully licks her vag clean as a whistle.

I believe our work is nearly complete. I'll let you finish it.