Tfw I got my first cousin pregnant

>tfw I got my first cousin pregnant
>tfw I am happy with the situation and I'm excited to be a father

Is there anyone that is in my situation? I can't be the only user on Cred Forums that did this. I've read too many wincest threads to know that I'm not alone. Right?

Come on Cred Forums, I cannot be alone.

Sweet hoooome Aaaaalabama

Hey OP you read the disclaimer about "fiction" right?
All I know Is the combo of this fish staring at your post is hilarious.

Tfw?
Thats a girl.
Are you a girl that got someone else pregnant?

I'm coming home to you

I don't really know how to make you believe me but it's true. She's from Europe and I'm from America. I went last year to visit to Spain and we fucked and ended up really liking each other and hooking up. She came to visit me two months ago and I knocked her up.

Pic related.

Do you have a good paying job to support your downy baby?

I fucked her a few times when we were 16

>downy
try again fag. But I currently don't have a job. But I graduate my trade school in December so I will have a decent paying job before the baby is born.

tfw=/=mfw

Show us the baby mama, post pic

congratulations , let us have a look at her ,shes hot ?

I want to show Cred Forums her but I don't at the same time. I'm super paranoid of someone knowing her or I make a mistake and I leave something that can lead to her and ruin her life. I've seen too many threads like that already.

But she's a chubby girl but a sexy kind of chubby (you can tell from the picture from But she has a beautiful face with brown hair and eyes and a big fat ass. Maybe I will edit a picture very fast with faces covered.

good god

Nice

Just cover face and be sure it's not on social networks. You'll be good

Give us a greentext please

Good luck user, that baby will (most likely) have mental retardation, if not some other form of considerable mental ailment.

I posted me because I'm not very famous online so I'm not worried about me. Maybe I will find a better picture.

Will do

Well that's nice.
Next question, what is your opinion of jager?

not cousin but i met a 19 yr old mexican 300lbs 5foot ball of lard who literally doesn't know her right from her left.
Talked to her a few weeks before meeting her. she wanted to get a hotel. We meet, we fuck i creampie her like 3 times.

3 weeks later
"im leaving to texas with my family, lets fuck before I go"
hotel again, multiple creampies, texts me, "im late".
shes about a 1/10, 300lbs or more, small beaner.
well she wants to keep it and her family will take care of it. if she is even pregnant, she has not shown me proof, just said she was late.

He will fit right in.

I don't really drink

That's boring. Any drugs?

>haven't seen europoor family since I was maybe 6 or 7
>dad decides to do a family trip so we fly from america to europe (I don't want to reveal the origin of where she lives)
>around this time it's 2014 and nothing really happens this trip but it's basically like meeting my family for the first time and I can see girl cousins that I have that i'd like to fuck but I don't try to do anything because they're my fucking cousins
>2014 passes and I really enjoyed the time I had with the family and I said I would love to come again

Next post will be about 2015 (where stuff happened and I will go into more details)

nice , show us some more of her , hide her face if you must but lets have a look at her body

I used to drink and do drugs when I was younger. I would smoke, thizz and drink and walk around the city with my friend from 10pm-5am doing whatever. But I stopped doing that stuff.

>So 2015 comes around and my dad asks me if I want to go again
>I tell him I want to go because it's a free paid vacation from my father and I can see Europe which is really cool to see
>my dad tells me that this time I will have to fly alone because he has to work and he wants to save money to buy a house next year (2016 and we still live in this shitty small house)
>I arrive to x country and things are mellow and I hang out with my cousins every day going to hookah bars or church or just walking around
>one weeks passes and my aunt and uncle say we will drive to Spain for three weeks and relax on the beaches

What week/month in the pic? Were at 3 months and it looks nothing like your pic.

Also please dont group all of europe in to one. We dont group bolivia with the us or the west indies.

3.5 BILLION women in the world and you knock up a first cousin.

Of course the first rule of first cousin fucking is birth control, but too late for that...

You should get out more none the less.

I love hanging around with my cousin, shes skinny blonde with nice tits and ass. Would love to fuck her so bad. So I was drunk 2days ago and sent her a dick pic. We have been really close few last years and love hanging together. There ise some sexual tension that even our mutual friends can see but she didnt say anything about the pic today. We were hanging around for a hole day today and it seamed like nothing had happened. we were still joking and making double meaning jokes and stuff. Do you think its a lost cause. Id really like to fuck her. She knew I was drunk 2 days ago. Do you think its still possible to get her sweet lill pussy?

I guess I'm really horrible at greentexting LOL

>we arrive in Spain
>it's hot as fuck all god damn day and humid
>even the beaches are blowing hot wind
>during this time in Spain I had two cousins with me let's call them M and F
>every night my cousins and I would go outside of the apartment (family owns this apartment in Spain) and walk to a part near by to cool off and sit around
>it's an every night thing
>one night M doesn't want to go to the park because he wants to stay and use his laptop to play games
>so me and F go outside alone to the park to do whatever
>F sits on a tire swing and I hastely walk around the park because I"m bored and it's hard to talk to F because her English sucks and I don't speak our language
>After walking around I ask her if I can sit next to her on the tire swing

bump

It's not that I want to group them together, it's just to hide where she lives so anons can't do facebook searches in that location and find her.

I wanted this to happen and honestly, there is nothing wrong with this situation. Only closed minded people reject it.

>she tells me I can sit next her
>I sit next her and I have my back twords her in a horizontal position so if I lay down on my back I'm laying down on her thighs
>After sitting straight up for so long it sort of hurt my back (I used to work at a grocery store and I had an accident where I tore the muscle in my back) so I just lay down on her thighs without asking thinking that she would be ok with it
>a few minutes pass by and I sit up again because it's boring and I can't sit still
>during this time I was thinking about things that I can't remember
>but while I'm thinking about whatever the hell I was thinking about F starts to put her fingernail on my back going from the top of my back to the bottom slowly
>she asks if it's ok if she massages me like this
>at this point I don't think anything of it so I say yes
>she starts to use multiple fingers running them down my back up and down sometimes giving me the chills because I'm sensitive
>as she does this for a few minutes, she starts to do it to my arms going up and down them (the way I sit, I put my hands on my thighs as it's comfortable to me)
>every once and a while she would go from the top of my arm to my hand and she would touch my thigh
>at this point I get sort of horny because it's a girl touching my thigh and I think back to wincest threads on Cred Forums but I tell myself that it's not possible because she's my cousin and she wouldn't want to do sexual things with me
>F stops after a while and then she puts her arms around my waist and asks if it's ok to my massage my stomach
>I say yes very quick and my heart is going so damn fast I feel like I will pass out
comment limit

>I ask her if I can sit next to her on the tire swing

You've never even SEEN a tire swing IRL, ir you'd know better than to say that.

This. Not possible to sit next to someone unless it's a fucking tractor tire.

OMG UR JONAH HILL!

>F starts to massage my stomach with her finger nails and not even a minute later she slowly reaches for my crouch area on my pants and she finds my dick and starts to stroke it and asks if it's ok for her to do that
>MY HEART IS FUCKING RACING AT THIS POINT
>I say yes casually like it's not a big deal that my cousin wants to touch my fucking dick
>she starts to get more aggressive and she starts to stroke it harder
>while she's stroking it I ask her if she wants to go somewhere darker across the park (there was a tree and behind it was really dark)
>she said yes and as I get up from the swing I look around to make sure that no one is watching us or god forbid her brother saw anything
>ok the coast is clear
>I grab her hand and we walk twords the tree
>all I can remember is my heart was racing so fast and my dick was shooting out of my pants
>we get behind the tree and we try to kiss but we just didn't have that connection to kiss in sync so it was awkward
>I lay down in the dirt and she starts to unzip my pants and she tries to pull out my dick but she doesn't know how to open the zipper (kek)
>I help her and I pull my dick out and she tells me that it looks good and it's big (I'm not that big but she said that)
>and she put it in her mouth and she started to suck on my dick

I was about to call you an idiot but then I forgot it wasn't a tire swing, it was something like pic related. I know people will think I faked this now but I totally forgot it was something like pic related. I even went on a rant to tell you you're stupid but I did google image searches and I deleted what I said KEK

Yes, in fact, i have also gotten your cousin pregnant.