Anyone got any good advice on hookup apps/sites...

Anyone got any good advice on hookup apps/sites? My girlfriend and I made our relationship open and are looking for no strings sex type situations.

I'll bump your thread OP.

You really shouldnt do that.

Your girlfriend is going to fuck like 30x more guys than you will girls. Open relationship essentially = girlfriend cheating on guy. Good luck OP, you're on your way to being a cuck.

>my girlfriend and I decided
>my girlfriend decided
rip in peace to OP's relationship.

No strings sex with others is hard when in a relationship in my experience. I am currently dating three women, two of which are fulltime and one is a lot less frequent, but with all the intensity. My best advice is to not set rules regarding love and emotions. It's a lot healthier and you'll fill more fulfilled. At the end of the day, being in a monogamous open relationship with casual sex on the side feelsbadman. Jealousy runs rampant in those situations. What if someone gets feelings and you haven't addressed that as a couple? Are you going to subject your partners to your other relationship's rules? Egalitarian polyamory is way more fulfilling in my opinion.

Anyway to answer your question, just say in your profile that you have a primary partner and define the experience that you're looking for (just friends, NSA fwb etc). Post a couple good picture of yourself but don't make any references to your other partners outside of saying "I'm polyamorous" or "I have a primary partner". It will come up in conversation naturally, but don't try to force it down anyone's throat. It's a major turn off to read and see pics of a person and first thing you see is their other partner and read about how wonderful they are.

My ยข2

And also just for the record, my primary partner only has one other partner. I have 3 partners. And we have a popular bdsm polyamory sex blog together.

Wasn't asking for anyone's opinion about our relationship. We're both comfortable with it and have made rules to avoid complicated situations.

Not an opinion OP, your girlfriend is going to be slugging dick while you'll be lucky to get one girl. Chicks can basically get as much dick as they want provided that they have some basic social norms and even then, that's questionable. If you want my opinion, it's a terrible idea and likely will cause a rift in the relationship/will not be long term. Be prepared to move on.

Hahahahaha OP I really hope you're trolling because if you aren't you're a complete dumbass

Your girlfriend's gonna fuck 10 guys in the first week and you won't even get 10 matches

Seriously please kill yourself

>Lacking this much emotional intelligence

Check out Grindr and blacked.com

Advice is for people that are lacking in information but set to make good decisions with it. It makes imparting it worthwhile for us both.

Again, wasn't asking for your opinions about our relationship. I'm not fucking retarded I understand it's easier for girls to find guys to fuck and if that's what she wants to do then that's fine with me.

Nope, this is a bait thread

Saged, reported, hidden

Stop trying to spread your fucking cuck propaganda you cunt

Not bait at all man. I suppose this is what I get for asking Cred Forums for help.

Post a picture of u dressed as a clown on a unicycle. That should do it.

Sure because I just have a clown outfit and a unicycle just laying around my house.

>hey guys I'm a huge cuckold
>not only do I hate being a man, I'm ashamed of my penis
>I've come to agree with society, that I am literally worthless and deserve to be humiliated
>help me get laid

It's astounding that you expected anything other than kill your fucking self

Post nudes of your girlfriend you faggot

Yes that's the issue.

Mind Sharing with the class?

Good, now for ur profile descript put a vocaroo of u on the trombone playing "Hell's Bells"

>cant go out and buy unicycle and clown outfit
Shit they probably do a discount for buying both. OP is poor AND stupid.

So butt hurt over here.

But really what i'm getting @ is join tindr social then show up dressed like godzilla and get caught discretely filming it

Fucking this, and only this. Hes going to be cucked while his gf gets infinite dicks.

Bring a microphone and you r only to say "i'm a t-rex" and throw a tantrum if they ditch u

When u say i'm a t rex get a response into the microphone

My wife and I are swingers, so not really "open" in the usual sense.

We use Tinder. There's also an app called "Feeld" which allows you to connect with other singles and couples who are interested in the same thing as you.

The various swinging websites are alright, check out the /r/swingers subreddit for a decent list.

Good luck and happy hunting. Sex with other people is hot.

Has your luck been relatively good with Tinder? I'll have to check out Feeld.

Op, ur so lame if u ever matched with sum1, u probably couldnt even crawl out their screen like a good clown

With the fucking clown shit man. FUCK CLOWNS THEY A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES

Look i've seen a clown do a backflip without jumping.

I've seen a clown bend his dick into a balloon animal.

He was a woman.

So if u can do that out of their screen ur golden like Brosephelous' house of bath

kek

OP is literally retarded.
She is probably riding some big black nigger dick right now while you beg us for help

If u like clowns, head over to theclownmegastore.gov if u dont like clowns kill yourselfs bitches

I saw a brontosaurus thru the smoke of a clown's cigarello. I've ridden thru the stars in a hot air balloon. I've wrestled with Mars on the sands of east asian. I've seen by scarned the absolute youth
have u kissed a clown in a hotel room?
Have u hold a clown's hand vmcuz they know what 2 du
womp womp womp
womp womp womp
goes my acordian
the acordian of the stars
the acorn of men & bunnies
fuck like bunnies
Conquore Atlantis with seedy memes ripped of from the Fountainhead