> (You)

souljaboy tell'm

You you you, and I skipped OP on purpose

>shit pixels

>(OP)

Oh hai (You)

hi

no u >:I

Just passing around some of my spare (You)'s. Have all you want, boys.

u's

fuck off

>
I hate you all

If you do not reply to this with "Hey, Mr. Ramos, your wife made some good sloppy joes last Tuesday, amigo!" your mom will die in her sleep and you will lose everything you've ever held dear. No immunity can save you.

guys stop this is getting out of hand

> (You)

Hey, Mr. Ramos, your wife made some good sloppy joes last Tuesday, amigo!

there's no point in getting replies if you don't say anything interesting. It's like a group of people gathering to watch a retard drool on the floor

stfu dobule nigger

(You)

I WANT TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASS
(music plays)

You guysss

>a group of people gathering to watch a retard drool on the floor
thaaaaaaat's Cred Forums!

▼
                       ▼ ▼

What the fuck is going on?

anyone wanna talk aout dreams? or naw

Hi esfores :^)
>Now go back, Cred Forums cant handle your dank meme's

youtu.be/cteWHg_hR-w

Don't even try to go unnoticed niggers

Dreams. They are a product of the subconscious. I learned that what stupid shit, just watching T.V. back in the 90's.

Sleep paralysis,. That's another thing entirely.

GIVE ME ATENSHUN

what i do at my work.

This thread is cancer.

(nice BTW)
who's for Trump ? I am

gotcha faggots

nigga after i got shanked by a mate i magically murdered everyone around me
should i just buy a fedora and go to Cred Forums?

(Me)?

‫‬

nop ! I'm at last

damn son

feggut

is that a derogatory statement?

You, Yoo-hoo, Yoof, Your, Yorkshire Pudding, You Snooze You Lose, You'd,You'll, You're.

w-well that's me :$

git gud

git gud? I'm the best.

You git gud. You're the one on the other end.

what

You, you, you, you, and you.

For some reason he wants people to read the posts that have already been made. Either that or he's crazy. None the less, here's a horse cock.

Did you know that excalibur's character was based on the atomic bomb. His obnoxious might become more legendary than his power.

You 2002

Tefttnology

Fuck you. Are you calling me an oldfag?

Your date is wrong anyway. It "premiered" on wtfpeople / .com in 2006,.

Unless you gave an earlier version.

nigger

wat?

I love (you) all

who me?

>>706455408
>>706455721>>706456358>>7064567256456862
>>7064573926457597>>7064579676458220>>7064590776459335>>7064596286460821
>>706461301>>706461797>>706462386

He stared off small...
Ya know this isn't mny job. Fuck him. I'm drunk and going to sleep.
I like that one though. It's only about 40 years too late.

                ▲
                ▲ ▲
              ▲ ▲ ▲
            ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

STFU and let the thread die.

Nope, not me.

(me)

>can't even triforce
fuckin newfag

newfags cant triforce.

▲ (OP)
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

All of these (You)s are low quality. Who cares about how many replies you have if you don't care what they even say.

> no you

>no (you)

That is impressive.

>>7064556356455800
>>7064563586456554567258621>>7064575996457883582014867>>706460151646106161341
>>706462386646256362948385this fucking thread

Well that was just a jumbled mess. You weren't who I thought you were.

nothing to sea hear



No one has ever gave me a compliment before, I like to think I'm a half decent guy who treats people with respect and dignity that they show me. Just once I would like someone just to tell me that I'm not a complete loser and that there is hope for happiness for me. Cred Forums you are the last place I am going to look for some love, I know you have a bad reputation but I'm really cou ting on you guys

Give me a reason to go on.

Did you know that there is a bridge where dogs literally jump to their deaths? Cant remember the name of it. Can you help me?

nailpolish matches eye color
neat!

big guy

DO IT

nigger i hate niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overtoun_Bridge

Fools! All of you.

(You)

                              5092                  >>706455313                                                      56554            6678                        56770            6938                        57393      >>706457599                                          58220
      
    

   

imagine that your dog belonged to your song. imaged it was the present ever had...

And now it spontaneously commits suicide.

Why?

This is a challenge. Why am I asking Cred Forumstards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overtoun_Bridge

Figur this shit out.

Ok

10/10 for effort

>706461364

Ok what?

At least stupid or social shit posting has a purpose.

if you reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

You see the ultimate dilemma is that I know why. That's why I'm where I am, and you are where you are. It's comparable to what happened at Lake Nyos, people were stupid, though that evil spirits were involved.

Why the fuck am I even trying this on Cred Forums. None of you know what the fuck I'm even talking about.

ok

That's funny as fuck

I'm not a superstitious person. But my mother has protections.Native American ones. Her mother is still alive at 92. You do stuff like this to help with your own fear of the inevitable.

If an image or a statement could have killed me or my mother, or anyone, the would would had been conquered long before us.

To be honest... I think of you as a child. People who post those are basically children.

for your faithlessness i curse your mother to die in her sleep.

This is humanity. This is the value of life. I can only wonder what they thought. I wish I knew.

Actually people that posts those are trying to take this website back from the mainstream interests that have taken over. That is a battle cry and a sign of defiance from the average Cred Forumstard

If you don't respond to me with an image of something I've never seen before, your mother will die in her sleep.