I need your advice Cred Forums

I need your advice Cred Forums

I have been with my gf for almost a year now and we have great sex, and I give her oral all the time since the beginning but NEVER ONCE DID SHE SUCK ME

I'm fucking tired of waiting but I really like her, what do Cred Forums ? P.S: No I'm not small, nor hairy down there, and pic obviously non related

Ask?

I've brought it up a couple times now for the past 3 months but she kinda starts avoiding it

just fucking ask. I guess she doesnt like sucking dick very much :/

I haven't asked directly... But I keep mentioning it all the time in subtle ways. I can't even tell you how much she has said "I will think about it"

Go find a slut on tinder to sick it for you. She doesn't need to know, if she finds out tell her it's because she wouldn't.

try 69 position let her do what she feels impulsed to do

I think I'll have to try that. If that doesn't work I don't know what will

Women don't like being asked to do things

if she doesn't swallow your nut on the first night why did you continue dating here.

lots of nice girls out there, and most will suck your dick. words to live by.

69 is a good suggestion. Also have her lie on her back with you standing while you rub her clit and finger her. Then basically just shove your cock in her face and see if she'll suck it in the heat of passion. My girlfriend gets turned on this way. But honestly it sounds like she doesn't want to do it, and are you going to enjoy it if you know she's hating every moment of it?

>gf come home
>woman, we need talk
>proceed tell her how you eat and fuck her all time but no bjs for me
>wtf woman
>i am not fuck toy. i am not sexy man friend. i am bf, i need my weener get suck now again
>woman says "ok, you right, i am suck wenr ok?
>you like "ok"
>she suck wenr
>you come in hr mouths
>she like "oh fuck that fuking suck ass yo"
>you sad but still get bj wich is ok
>she leave you and forevr alon
>mastrbation is god

Kek. This is why I'm glad I'm gay. Sure I'm a faggot and everyone except other faggots hate me, but I can get my dick sucked whenever I want. Don't have to even ask. Boyfriend just loves my dick.

You're a bitch. I make my girl blow me whenever I want. And only eat her if I want. And she lets me fuck her whenever I want. Even if she's sleeping.

You happen to ever shower before sex? Maybe you got some man smell down there and she doesn't like it, snobby bitches haha

Did you ever consider talking to her about instead of your autistic friends on a Finnish frog cult website?

Ask her if she'd rather suck pussy instead.
But a gun would solve your problem faster.

its not fair to go down if she doesnt. so simply refuse to go down anymore until she does. thats what i did and it worked

Play kind of rough with her and be dominant and tell her to suck your fucking dick. If she still isn't game stop eating the bitches pussy. Quit being a gay nu-male. You have needs, too.

Uhh... This, I guess?

Lemme see that dick, homo.

No homo

Why dont you ask directly? "I want a blowjob."

Come chiks really dont like giving bjs so you may have to get over it or leave her

This is exactly word for word the situation with my chick as well. She loves blowing me now and often just randomly says she wants to go down on me (so naturally I let her), and also every time before PIV sex unless I am so horny that I just want to get straight to fucking her. Anyway nicely done, user.

For everyone else: Just train the girl early on so she knows what you expect from her (like sex any time you want, for starters). If you aren't a dumbass then she'll fall in line willingly and it'll be pretty great.

That's fair and all but for the record there are girls out there (like the one I'm talking about in this post right now) who are actually really great and also super into being dominated etc. When people like OP complain about chicks it's generally because they are dumbasses to begin with and don't know how to properly have a relationship or even sex in general, so they blame women in general instead. People like OP just need to meet the right girl and then not be a dumbass. That's pretty much all you need to do and then it's great. Unless you are only naturally into guys etc then I guess just be gay or whatever, but this is all directed more at straight (frustrated) men.

OP here. I guess I'll have to man up and ask her directly, I see no other choice... I'm honestly fed up with waiting.

Are you fat OP? Rarely I'll fuck a fugly, but I'll never ever go down on one.

Exactly why details such as this one must be found out asap.

Man up and tell her how you feel.

OP don't listen to these faggots. Don't sheepishly try to 69 and then wait for her to blow you if she feels like it or whatever they suggested. Just straight up tell her you want her to start blowing you and be confident etc (you know, like the kind of man that a woman would actually want to go down on) and stop being such a passive and timid little bitch, basically. I'm saying this for your own good. No woman is actually attracted to qualities like that.

>I'm fucking tired of waiting
I think that explains your problem. Don't wait around. You don't ask you don't get.

I am most definitely not fat.

Wash your junk

You guys are totally right, and next time we are together I'm going straight to the point. It's about time.

tbh, i'd just stop going down on her

if she isn't willing to give you oral why should you bother?

she might be pissed off at you but getting your dick sucked is fucking fantastic and any woman who gives a shit about keeping you happy will let you fuck her mouth.

>Pic related it nah?

You should have done this from the beginning. What was stopping you?
Ill just go ahead and
>Inb4 I'm a pussy
Explain yourself

>keep mentioning it all the time in subtle ways
Dear Beta, Man the fuck up
>Force her to get on her knees
>Grab a handful of hair
>Fuck that face

seek a partner with low self-esteem

Stop giving her head you poopsmoker
>problem solved

This is bad advice and just will cause more problems and antagonize each other, which is all just good ways to lead to a breakup. The ENTIRE POINT of this thread is that sex isn't to be used as a bargaining chip, so it is extremely hypocritical if you withhold sex things from her as some sort of juvenile revenge.

Except the last part of your comment, which is true, that any woman worth your time should want to keep you happy and therefore be more than willing to get her face fucked by you basically whenever you want.

Thank you, that is exactly why I haven't stopped going down on her yet... But I start getting fed of waiting as well...

so i agree that it's not a bargaining chip, and it certainly is petty to do something like this, but it is an option. i don't think a year long relationship would crumble over something like this but if it would then it's probably good to get out now rather than in the future when it only gets worse

just ask her OP don't be a faggot

Buy some flavored condoms. She may try with one of those. Hopefully she trains up after that and you can get it without the flavored condoms.

If you want head get her really turned on then pop your dick in her mouth like a man...

Sure but if you just stop oral sex altogether then if you do stay with her longer it'll just mean you still don't get blowjobs the whole time, which could cause friction later. Or not, I mean everybody is different etc so you never know. But yeah. I think if you play your cards right in general and especially if you can get your shit together as an adult (like getting a good job etc) or you are showing lots of potential and are on your way to getting a good career and life etc, then you should still be able to train her however you want including oral whenever. I mean like if you are a good person then she will naturally respect you more and want to please you more. It's just how it is.

IMHO this is entirely unnecessary and basically just super lame

I have a problem with my gf too. She won't take it up the ass.

wash your stinky balls OP - problem solved

try this...

OP, I'm speaking from experience.
My ex didn't give me head for a really long time and when she started doing it, she had problems with it because of a trauma from her childhood where her older brother raped her over a long period of time.
If you have any suspicions that something like that could have happened to her, don't push it too much. Try to ease her for the idea.

Thanks man. I never thought of that as a possibiliy...

Pussy is better than mouth anyway, who gives a fuck?

Unfortunately, wincest is quite rare in the real world. There's more traumatic and unwanted incest.
Really hope it isn't like that for your girl, op.
Keep safe ;)

I dated a girl that was raped. First time we fucked I blew my load on her stomach. She said "this? nu-uh" and wouldn't allow me to cum on her or she'd never suck my dick cuz she was still traumatized from rape years ago. Tells me her last BF had to wait a while till she sucked his dick. After she told me that I wondered why the fuck would her dick sucking counter be reset with each new BF. She already sucked one since rape so it should be no big deal again. Months went by and I got tired of not getting any blowjobs at all. She was a great fuck, nice and tight pussy...but I had enough. Broke up with her mentioning the BJ was part of it. She said that her last boyfriend had a wait a YEAR to reap the benefits. LOL...as if I'm gonna wait around a year for you to suck my dick.

My advice...if BJ's are important to you and you're tired of waiting then move on. Why waste time with someone who's not into it or wont even fucking try it.