Is cow tipping possible ?

Is cow tipping possible ?

ask your mum if it worked on her

if they provide fast, efficient service without a bad attitude

ICE COLD

/thread

It can be done but you need to be a big boy to do it.

Rekt

/thread

op here, fuck off u inbread child stfu. Go back to your parents and suck their tits you fucking monster bitch. stfu

Truely rekd
Kill yourself

somebody got a video ?

Triggered

that guy is not op
i'm just interested in facts

If you were interested in facts you'd hang out at google instead of shitposting here

No, cows sleep laying down and even if they did sleep standing up and you could manage to sneak up on one while it was sleeping, do you really think you could push over a 800+ pound animal?

I've tried OP. I think cows sleep standing up is just a myth. Either that or you just can;t sneak on them.

no, Ive tried. its impossible to get close to them because theyre never alone. even if the one youre approaching doesnt hear you coming, others will. I think they do sometimes sleep standing up but theyre never all asleep at the same time, and they seem more nervous at night than in the daytime

>I think cows sleep standing up is just a myth
theyre like horses, they have two kinds of sleep. for several hours a night they kind of half sleep standing up but for short periods they will lie down and be fully asleep

Yes its possible. Put a cow off balance with a full body hit can knock them over.

whi are these people?

this sounds like me

mobile poster confirmed