Well how do you identify Cred Forums?

Well how do you identify Cred Forums?

apache helicopter

/thread

Oh so gender identity is a fucking joke to you?

Man, Masculine, Male, Heterosexual

mentally sane

It's a fucking joke.

To every sane person. Yes.

How are you gonna have biological sex, and the have options other than male or female.

Woman, feminine, female, bisexual

a sexual penis

Rate me

identity: woman
orientation: bisexual
expression: androgynous
sex : male

This has nothing to do with your mentail health

Could you be even more of a basic piece of shit???

Because, between genetic anomalies, hormonal disorders, developmental oddities, and weird genital malformations, a little under 2% of births worldwide don't fall neatly into biologically male or female.

rate me

this what character creation in saints row 3/4 should have been .....

>dont lable us we are humans too!
>create all sprts pf different terms for themselves

It really is a mentail illness isnt it?

Man, Masculine, Male, Hetero.

This gay fucking tumblr shit needs to die already.

Okay then post your tits

Nah, its white kids in a sandbox trying to find ways that they're different. A generation ago they were arguing about punks vs head bangers, give it a few years and this shit will come down to manageable levels as the next thing comes into vogue.

Why does it matter? Why do you need a complex system of symbols and ideas when supposedly what you strive for is acceptance? It's illogical, you seek to force complex classifications on society when what you want is for society to stop classifying you and stop restricting you based upon those classifications. Gender identity is agenda pushing and we all know it, it's also part of the infrastructure of false ideas that's being erected to get people to accept the end of free expression. They're using you to modify language so that people can't communicate and thus cannot resist the state.

Yes

When did personality become 'identity'?

There is no spectrum for biological gender. What the fuck.

A meat popsicle.

Back to tumblr

>normal man answers question honestly without anything extra
>call him a piece of shit for it

I don't know about you, but I think nitrogen gas is a suitable identity for me

I'm proud to identify as an Arby's Meat Mountain sammich!

It is a fucking joke. Don't act so autistic.

7-8/10. Now without the bra

Androgynous isn't a fucking gender

Kys

Why is your gender identity kinda off to the left?

When it became so political that punitive laws came into it. Identity politics is dangerous, it's also all pointless and serves only to exacerbate the conflicts it claims to be dealing with. Gender, race, doesn't matter - it's focus is creating ingroups and outgroups, in other words a completely toxic and inevitably warlike ideology. How else is it that many minorities of any description now instead of seeking not to be oppressed seek to inflict oppression on others? Why is identity politics generating warlike demagogues at a prodigious rate? Because it was fucking designed to, it was engineered to produce an excuse to usher in it's opposite - an end to identity. The globalists are using identity politics as a war machine to "prove" that their way is the only way.

I don't really know why there's even 4 meters here anyway
To me it's just 2 things:
What I am (male)
What I like (females, but I like some men too)

I could, however, address the fact that I act feminine from time to time, so I did. I don't know if that was the right way to do it tho

I'm a male lesbian.

Female
Adrogynous
Male
Homosexual

:^) lovely

So, if you're homosexual, does that mean you like girls because you identify as a girl?

Lesbian in a man's body. No jokes here, I'm being serious.

Man
Androgynous -- me -- Masculine
Male
Heterosexual -- me -- Bisexual

I never thought of it that way. I put down homo because I have a dick, and I like people with dicks. Interpret it the way you want. After surgery you would call it straight I guess.

Straight with a side of plz stuff me full of fat cock please sir!!

Masculine identity
Androgynous to masculine expression most of the time. (i crossplay at cons)
Biologically female
Homosexual leaning.

Most people don't base their entire existence around it, we got better shit to worry about, like making money

fuk with me u cucks

Why is sex not binary? It even says biological sex, so there is no spectrum. You are either male or female.

Cutting your dick off does not make you a woman. There is way more to sex than our reproductive organs.

>fuk with me
Noone wants to fuck you because you're gay and ugly.

Gender and sex are binaries

Hips dont come out..... so its a guy cause they flat (straight)

My farts are stinky xD

kill yourself you tumblr faggot, you won't be missed and your body will be tossed in the garbage with the rest of the filth

go kill your self, nobody on this earth wants you here and no one ever will now stop acting like your trying to be apart of some huge movement that is changing society. you will never be a 1930's feminist, you will never fight against real oppression, and you never will now go load a round into the revolver and blow your brains out.