Wizard thread

wizard thread
25yo kissless virgin reporting in

I hate to tell you, but being a kissed non-virgin isn't that much better. Women still are sluts and heartless bitches. It gets worse once you've fucked them.

you know there are prostitutes, right? or if you lower your standards you can have sex with some ugly chicks on tinder for free

26yo kissless virgin reporting in. 4 years and I get my wizard powers.

How can you guys be virgins at that age ? I mean, just go fuck a prostitute for fuck sake..

>pass user since 2016

Why even post with the option faggot?

It's easy. You see how I'm not having sex? Just do that for 26 years straight.

25yo KV here too.

I look almost identical to wojak, I am even going bald.

do you want to be alone?

21 years old, kissless virgin until 2 weeks ago.

You guys should really give Tinder a try.

Agreed.
You all have it built up in your head that having sex is the highlight of a persons life.....
It's not.
Married and it's honestly easier to just go take a shower and jerk it so I don't have to deal with all the emotional shit afterwards, the stains on my side of the bed, or the need to take a shower afterwards anyways.

Go make yourself into a better person and you will find a woman that will respect you for it along the way

Kek

>tinder
see
If you're ugly you're screwed

Its better to get licked on face by a dog than kissing a fellow human being.
That can be my feels talking though (i miss my dog)

tbh if don't think that the physical aspect is that important. Just put some nice pictures of your holidays, and make a good bio.

Worked for me and I'm far from being a model.

Pics plox

Free tits for you lonely Cred Forumsastards

You are obviously married to an ugly land whale you faggot. Banging cuties is life.

Yeah, I understand you there. I've been engaged twice, never married, and thankfully both women fucked up the relationship by cheating before we got married.

Dealing with the occasional loneliness and fapping is a lot easier. Women's bullshit is not worth sex, for which you do almost all of the work, before, during, and after.

no it isn't

Keep your chin up

>walking to my meeting for UBC. It's cool raw day on main st. The kind of day that makes you love the grey...
>townspeople scurry as I stroll
>woman in distress as she pensively waits at a cross walk for the denizens of the road to slow down and allow her passage.
>frenzied drivers ignore her as she wrings her tiny hands.
>see her chin quiver as I approach. Wearing my simple grey fedora today...to match the hue of our day.
>allowmemalady.rar
>distant thunder rumbles. The gathering power in my arms jolts like unseen lightning.
>I forcefully extend my umbrella into the crosswalk, signaling to the gas beasts that the traffic party is over, and this woman shall cross. NOW.
>Back turned and head down, I smile inwardly as I hear every car screech to a halt.
>the woman (once beautiful I was told, but I don't notice such unimportant things) is visibly 4 shades darker in the crotch of her denim pants.
>"think nothing of it ma'am"
>every driver looks down in shame at my dominance over them, a hush falls over the road.
>I humbly tip hat. They don't know that I would do the same for any one of their mothers or sisters. With guile, style, and savoir fare.
>as I continue down to my meeting with other brilliant minds, I walk silently, confidently knowing my power, and wielding it only with the greatest of restraint.
>Rain doesn't dare start until I arrive at my destination.
>except the rain that douses every panty gusset I pass on my journey in this world.

Man, I thought about posting a pic but I don't know if I want to become a meme...

do it faggot

There are no nice pictures of me, at all.
Also, no holidays picture to brag about.

op here I'm a fat poorfag, I have no ged and work a dead end job in retail.

To top it off I've been denied auto loans and even credit card applications in my vain search to find money for another vehicle as my truck is about to give up the ghost.

I guess I'll just be another homeless drunk.

I feel like this meme is missing something. It's just not clicking with me, ya know?

OP, you'd better be mentally deficient if you didn't graduate high school.

DEW EET

nah just didn't give a fuck and was really ashamed about my weight as I could barely fit in the desks. My mom eventually signed me out of school permanently. So I wouldn't get her in trouble with truancy laws.

pic related its me

Dude, that's some shit parenting. You make me feel like I might have a chance one day. So thanks for that, I guess.

Probably not though. Five more years and then I'm off into the world of wizardry. By way of noose.

damn thats a nice pair right there. more?

shieeeeeeeeet

Whats this from?

Hey arnold

guys my face is kinda average but i'm pretty fit (gym for quite some time now) and have a huge amount of aryan features. i can make a girl laugh and i can be interesting.

i just never get to really use it. i'm 21 and a virgin too, albeit not kissless, there's probably more than enough average girls that'd be attracted to me, i just don't know how to meet women simply put.

any advice? i tried tinder but literally all of them are attractive as fuck and just left swipe me. i've gone through like a thousand girls. just going out to a club or a bar literally never works because there's never just one girl there, it's always a group.

dont go gay, the gays will just use you as their aids bucket

>have a huge amount of aryan features

Like 3 noses or something?

21yo here. I don't even want a domestic partnership because I feel like I'll mess it up. Pic related.

find some female friends before you seek out a womyn. They're invluable for not only getting you experience talking to girls, but you'll also meet their female friends by degree.

bitch

fuck u

25 reporting in

sucks knowing i'll never even hug a girl

reeeeeeeeeeee

>reminder that some people would just be loved and fucked passively
>meanwhile you have given up already since you dont even know how to talk to the opposite sex after all these years
fuck

True, but consider that I barely know how to talk to the same sex, too.

I've been with the same woman for 10 years. Ama

I'm the same but a year older. Think I've gotten to the acceptance stage in dealing with this. I just focus on other things now.

Yeah honestly, i can't imagine wizard life being that rough. Sex is great and all but other than that one thing that lasts(let's be real here fellas) upwards of 5-10 minutes, EVERYTHING else sucks. Girls are the damn worst.

>mfw I knew I cannot go through the whole social game of getting laid at 14
>got laid the second i turned 18 in the hague for 25 bucks

I've kissed a girl, felt some boob, and had a woman old enough to be my momma smack my little ass. All of this was forced onto me without my consent.

Never fucked a woman though. I'm 24.

maby your weak genetics are best not spread

Story ? How did it lead up to this?

Not true, I've had some meaningful relationships, one in particular I could've easily spent the rest of my life with but I managed to fuck that up.

I went back to university recently and have had my fair share of young cuties but I'm still left with this emptiness that hasn't gone away since the end of that last good relationship, where being with that person really was better than anything else.

Staying on topic, I'd recommend just bettering yourself to avoid further wizardry, looks aren't everything for guys.

Where do you see yourself in other
10 years

it's easy to mess things up. But if you really want it it's worth it to try and work it out.

>bettering

What do you mean, exactly?

Probably married with a kid.

Thought you had ot be 40 to be a wizard status?

i don't want anything else anymore. it's awful

Oh i think you misinterpreted what i said. I'm not a wizard. Far from it, and i've had meaningful relationships, 2 actually. One lasted a year the other a year and a half. But i guess maybe it's just not for me, or maybe the girls i was with weren't? I'm not sure but eventually they both just died out, and by the end of it i wasn't sad that they did, almost relieved.

it's always been 30

Why relieved?

4 years till wizard and on my way to wraith.

With the boob story, my friends had this weird game where on Thursday, you have to grope a girl. The girls were cool about this. I was nervous about this and the girl grabbed my arm and made me grope her. I remember feeling her tit and the padding of her bra and how erect I got over it.

My first kiss was when I was being a wimpy nice guy to a girl who at best was a 5 out of 10. She noticed that I got jealous and was on the verge of leaving her (at least that's what I think now) and she told me to make a move on her.

I just hug her. She then just kisses me on the lips. And sadly, she kept her little sucker with that move. I was like 17.

Later I got a job in retail. I helped this woman find some glue or some shit. I was just being me, helpful and happy. And she just smacks my ass. I was kinda confused, that this woman would just smack my ass. I was like 22-23 then.

Just get into college and join clubs and shit... farthest I got with a girl prior to college was fingering my girlfriend. College bitches put out. Go to a party and just talk. You'll get someone to jump your dick eventually

Girls are pains in the ass. No two ways about it, i'm a good boyfriend but it gets to the point where i'd rather be my own person than spend every waking moment with another. Maybe i've never truly been in love then i guess.

Maybe you're right, but right now I'm spending every waking moment alone, and it's having repercussions on my mental health.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, my man. Some people are driven crazy by divorces, abusive spouses, etc.

Cause they're to beta to figure out how to get one

Dude you have game but you're too scared to use it. You need to be more confident. Trust me it works, talk to women as if you know they're going home with you. And if you get rejected move on.ive been rejected many times but I've also gotten a good amount of ass. And trust me you will find that girl that will cling on to you. They will get annoying but they'll like you enough where they will give it up whenever you want. I keep one I talk to her sometimes but if I ask to go over I will most likely get ass.

Education, exercise, social skills. You only need one of those to attract a decent mate.

I'd say you haven't, as that is how I've felt in most of my relationships really, where after the sex, I'd just want time on my own. It has only been one girl where everything was different than what I normally wanted, even after two years, as if that infatuation at the start of the relationship just didn't end.

From that I'd say, if you ever find that, don't lose it.

That's one thing I need to work on, I'm scared to be that confident man, and I'll never understand it. For some reason, I don't want to hurt people's feelings and I'm sick of walking on eggshells.

I'm improving slowly but I'm moving way too slow. I need to get off my ass, thanks m8.

I think I'm going to just start chatting with some party people. I need to get some ass.

I'm finishing high school at last, I go to the gym regularly (but started only a month ago so no results yet) and my social skills are almost nonexistent.
Without social skills nothing else can work. Maybe that's the only thing you know, but you can literally have anything else and it still wouldn't be enough without social skills.

>can't find chick to take pity on my fat ugly ass
>turn fag so I don't die a Virginia
>becum dump bucket for ectasy driven gaybros
>catch the AIDS from continual unprotected sex
>grateful to have a way out
>die at 30 cause AIDS dump
>atleastimnotavigin.mp4

More?

Go to parties, keep trying you'll build that confidence. And hurting people's feelings is just in your head. You're probably too nice.

Social skills are the easiest of the three to achieve. Most social inability stems from yourself assuming judgement from others before you've even made an impression, thus being reluctant/unable to say anything impressionable for fear of that judgement.

People rarely, if ever, judge you how you assume they would, and it is purely based on the impression you give. Speak your mind, even if it is autismo as hell, for every 10 girls repulsed by it there will be one that finds it endearing or even sees herself in that mound of spaghetti. Just don't refrain from or avoid social interaction, get over yourself, and you'll be chirping away within months.

what's that leaf on your name mean original poster sry ive only been her e for a few days how do i get that green leaf on my text too

You need a gold account

i'm a 27 year old wizzard.. the pain is real for me...

Social circle is GOAT for meeting women. Going to bars and clubs or Tinder to meet randoms is very difficult because you have no social proof

Thank you, miss, but I'm going to man the fuck up and get me some sex. I'm not going to be a lonely fuck anymore.

No longer, will I go to bed just dreaming about sex.

No longer, will I just settle for fapping to hentai and monster girls!!

No longer will I look at couples and envy them!

I want to get fucking laid!! WHO THE FUCK IS WITH ME!! GET PUMPED!! SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!!!

I had a friend who had less social skills than my backdoor, he had pretty heavy autism. One not even ugly girl was interested in him at high school, he didn't seem to realize though.

I wish I had heard the story, but I remember an user who knew this autist who had a fairly hot girlfriend and he literally would act out Naruto episodes and play every single character. If the story is true, then anyone can get some pussy.

I really wished that guy would have filmed that shit.

I do always wonder if guys like that have a girlfriend, only because the girl does feel bad for him. I really can't imagine he would not annoy her constantly.

if you guys worked out and dressed better, you wouldn't be alone.
Head on over to /fit

>I'm gonna cum in your pussy, BELIEVE IT

nah bro, you'll just relapse back into depression

I came here to post this.

What a fucking faggot kys.

because fuck you that's why

Dude just keep shredding guitar. Youll have oceans of pussy

fuck internet dating dude, it's fucking pointless. If you live in a big city, join some co-ed sports leagues. They have dumb ones like kickball and shit that no one takes seriously but it's a great way to meet girls in a laid back environment.

app dating probably works for super hot people but for us normies you gotta do it the old fashioned way.