Muscle girl game

Muscle girl game.

You describe your ideal muscle girl (white, black, azn, small, medium, large, body parts you like, hair) and I try to find one for you. If you're not satisfied with your delivery you can request again. Some requests are difficult and may take a while so keep the thread alive. I will also try to sauce girls you can't sauce.

If you've played before post your deliveries and make a new request. DON'T leave the thread. I reply to requests in order and I will eventually get to yours.

Already got one, Ju mi kim

I have many more Asian girls user. Would you like to try someone a little bigger or a little smaller maybe?

Sandra Prikker

Try Valeria Guznenkova @guznenkova
Let me know what you think.

Lay em' out for ne

>real life Korra

Girls with muscles are fucking disgusting. I'd rather fuck a man.

Make a request user.

They come in all sizes user. Make a request and I promise I will deliver.

Like her, but a bit more muscles

Guess that makes you a fag.

Try Song Naeun @better.song

Shorthair, brunette, white, firm/tone (not ripped), boyish kind of. Thanks man.

I love their huge clits. I would chew and suck their clits for hours

muscular chicks that skip back and arm day. BOOM

Try Alicia Coates @alicia_coates_

Try @jennifersueee

I think that's a fucking dude wearing a wig

>azn
>medium/large
>tall
pls

Try Yeon Woo Jhi @yeonwoojhi

Sorry user I tried.

Hell fucking yes.
Short haired white woman. I like my woman big. Not just fit, I mean big overall. Bonus points for big boobs aswell.

Try Ashley Adams @physique_princess
Let me know what you think. I also have a cute blonde with shorter hair as well as a tomboy buff blonde with shorter hair. And a light skinned persian girl I think you'll like. Let me know if you want any of them or all.

Post all of them user my body is ready.
Also, pretty damn good. Maybe she is or looks too old, but pretty damn fucking good. Loving the hairstyle.

She should be taken to a feild and shot until dead

OP is a mentally challenged idiot

>I don't like this so it should not exist.
Go back to Cred Forums, piece of shit.

Glad you like her. Posting the rest in the order I mentioned them

Shay Massey

Let user have his opinion. He's not hurting anyone.

We should start a go fund me account to hire people to beat the fucking shit out of the retarded fucking losers who post this degenercy online

>cancer whores needing attention
>scum

Chill dude women and can men and vice versa its 2016

Demi Sky @demisky79

White woman with short hairs and very big but muscular ass and legs

And @quad_zizi

Try Ekaterina (Katyuha) Kuznetsova @artkasyabb

Perfecto!

Glad you like her user.

How mentally ill is that filthy trash?

>ITT
>sexually deprived girls
>daddy didnt dick ya down huh?

I don't know her personally so I don't have an opinion on the matter but why are you still here if you aren't interested in muscle girls? I'm not implying you are, just asking why are you wasting your time in a thread you don't like?

White, blonde hair, tall, legs more muscular than arms, I'm a sucker for shapely toned legs. Also, has normal haircut, not weird lesbo haircut.

Preferably dressed in underwear or less so I can see more of those great legs.

Thanks for the dump user, but I like Ashley Adams way more, so I guess you were right. Papa bless ya.

MOOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSS

You hypocritical cunt

white, small, blonde long hair, perfect belly (= light visible abs)

White, blonde or redhead. About 4' tall. Also 12 or younger. That's my ideal. *must have abs.

Try Lauranda Nall @laurandaa
Let me know what you think. She's been getting bigger lately but her legs are gorgeous.

Happy to help user. I have one more short haired blonde but she's lean and vascular with tattoos and piercings. Let me know if you want her.

Not into tattoos, but thanks anyway. I'm off to sleep now, gotta work early tomorrow. Papa bless ya everyone, have a great thread.

Try Rachel Scheer @rachelscheer
Let me know what you think. I have one more girl in mind.

God bless user.

White, with a penis

wow. holy cow. are you a wizard?
may i still ask what your other guess is/was?

I think this is a great thread. user Anoningtin.

Tall, black hair, Slavic, toned but not ripped. Firm jaw line a must.

Nope just a big fan of muscle girls. The other girl was Sophia Thiel @pumping.sophia.thiel
I still have one more girl in mind but her arms are a little bigger.

Glad you enjoy user and thanks for your support. I've had better threads with less muscle girl hate and more anons before though.

Dont let the hate get you down man, it's there for everyone, you're doing God's work here.

Very big Asian. And I mean big. Big arms and thighs Light skinned if possible with cute face like Korean chicks

asian
low-medium muscle mass
average-low bodyfat
preferably larger quads/glutes

Should be able to pass for a look-a-like for Korra (avatar tv series). Race doesnt matter. Just fit, built, young preferred.

Try Zsoka Halasz @zsokahalasz
Let me know what you think. She's been getting pretty big lately though.

Thank you user. It's just more fun if everyone's having a good time.

I'd take a decent looking trap over this shit. You guys are closet homosexuals.

Try Yeon Woo Jhi @yeonwoojhi
Also pictured here For a smaller Asian qt see here I have bigger Asians if these two aren't doing it for you but they're not as cute.

can you find for me a brunette, long hair, very muscular from brazil plz?

Try Michelle Lin @michellelin_cutlikediamondz
Let me know what you think. I also have a smaller girl in mind if she's too big for you.

These are great, do you have anything similar to this? Names Rin Nakai. Only Asian I've seen that looks like this. Can never find anything similar.

its good thanks

>You describe your ideal muscle girl
Dead.

oh my god, wow

OP is godsend. Have anyone with a lot of freckles and a slimmer build?

short (like boy short, almost), platinum or white hair, average to above average muscles tone/definition.

Like her?

>newfag trying to contribute to OPs collection

OP here. GF will be here soon so I have to go. No time for pics but I'll post names/instas real quick.

Try Amelia Wall and Valeria Guznenkova

Try Sue Lasmar and Alice Matos

Rin is one of a kind

Try Amanda Lynn Ramirez

Try @hekatester0123 and @muskelmadde
Probably too big but I'm running out of time.

See you next time anons and sorry to bail on you!

uh, fucking yeah

Alright Ill play.
Asian or white.

Can be fit or more thick-like (see : ), but definitely not like Hard mode : Has to look cuddly, comfy.

Ideal hair can be ponytail or pigtails (if it doesnt look too forced I WANT TO BE AN ANIMU ).
But very open for this, can even be short hair if its qt.

op is kill but he found two girls for me on similar requests @gabrielletfitness and @saikireika

My dick begs for this snu snu in a way that i didnt know it could.

I have this fetish because a big stronk woman who could defend my children in case i died speaks to me on some sort of strange, primal level. Is this normal?

Anastasia