an hour

not
soon
enough

you'll feel it coming up in ur feet, and u'll know

>swallowed

this

have fun OP
I should like to take acid again but the trip's still fresh in my mind even after 4 months

about an hour

smoke some weed in like 45 min you'll have a good come up assuming the acid isnt bunk

>A blotter
A whole 10x10?

Gotta love Serj Tankian

The stereotypical piece of paper that you put on your tongue with the picture on it.

pretty sure he means a hit of acid champo

only replied to your stupid post to check them dubs

Ask /x/, they're the experts on this subject.

probably just ate some paper soaked in rat poison you retard

When you can't tell if there is 3 or 4 ovals in the center of this piece, you'll know.

You must consciously keep breathing.

If you stop paying attention you will suffocate.

I'm not kidding.

god speed my little warrior

>not swallowing acid to make sure you don't get stuck with shitty research chems that'll kill you
>not knowing that swallowing real acid will still work
>not knowing swallowing the fake shit will keep it from killing you (usually)
It's like you don't even research the chemicals you ingest or could possibly be ingesting
Dumbass

Op here it's been maybe 10 minutes.

The paper is still in my mouth.

If you need to know it had a picture of the mexican sun with the face on it.

just remember

the worms are real.

I usually feel floaty at about 30 minutes, then from that point shit gets weird really fast

Stop trying to kill OP guys.

fuck man, i'm glad some one told him.

Who farted?

You can swallow the paper, the drug has long entered the system (takes seconds when you take it sublingually)

Relax, chill, and enjoy the ride

fuck off Reagan.

Nice way of making someone have shitty trip constantly skitzing about their now upcoming death. Dickhead

Stop trying to kill OP.

Takes up to an hour before you feel it kick in

Get some vodka+martini

No.

He'll have a good time, maybe we could offer some music to help him in his trip. I got some weird math/metal shit my friend listens too which is brain boggling to follow when tripping. Only if you want OP

French House is also cool, no low end all high end. 'Something a La Mode - Gstring' and follow the album from there. pretty tight stuff

why would you try and make someone have a bad trip....

I didn't say it was or wasn't anything. I'm simply pointing out that as a safety precaution you swallow that shit.
Illiterate fucks I swear

just stare at a wall or painting or something for the easiest of come ups

like gay witch abortion?
youtube.com/watch?v=2gdLbHw027c

one hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bty9ca9vYPE

Nah, give me a sec. I'll quiz my mate

youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk_Z8tD8_g

An hour to 3 hours. Last time I took lsd I took 2 hits and it didn't kick in until 3 hours later when I wasn't expecting it. Figured it was garbage or over exposed to light and didn't work. Layers down to go to sleep... BOOM colours and fractals wtf.

Going straight into my Groove you loose folder. thanks

Op here.
I think I feel it a little.
A little light headed.
And a bit forgetful.

welcome

got any more like that user? need more funk/soul/etc apart from the obvious selections

Enjoy your trip, OP.

don't get lost in the woods.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtsTjL_WILQ
got some more for ya

Just remember user, don't listen to the monsters. What will freak you out, they look like you friends and family. Don't trust them. They are not real. They are figments of your imagination leading you to your death.

check out steezyasfuck on youtube baby im gonna funk up your life with some steamy saxophone jizume!

youtube.com/watch?v=eaR9KTknePE

ignore this idiot, you dont hallucinate on acid. unless you drop other shit with it like Ket or Mbom

How is that a safety precaution? I don't understand

I've had acid take almost 90 minutes to kick in before. Usually an hour or less though.

Best advice: if it doesn't kick in within 30 minutes take 3 more tabs.

I̸̲̯̥̩t̠͚ ҉̻͚͇ṣh͉̬̝̱̦͕o͙u̧͔̩l̬͍̖͖̟͓d̪͖͈̤̪̠̼ ͏͍͍͉͈k̬̬͕̠͇͖͜i̴̪̳͎c̘̀ḱ ̺̘i̝̟̞̤͚͉ͅn͔͔͙̜ ͔͙͕an͇y͏̫͖̥̫t̺i̢̮m҉̻̻̭̲̣͙̹e̪̟̰̳̤̬͇, ̝̝̤̥̘ͅn͎͔̘̤̼̭͉͟o͍̦̻͉̠͞w̫͖̜̲͞,̥̯̫̯ ̺̞̩͟a̸̪̮̠͍̜̠n̖̤̼͖͈o̟̻̯̻̭ͅn̲͔̩.͞
̘̞̭͕̯͠J͏̞̫͎͍̥̝u̡̫̮̺̺s̖ṱ̢̺̺ ̼̜r̭͇̳̕ͅͅe̪̳͚̠̼l͈̼̪̪͡a̲͇̮x̲͎̥,̥͓̲̟̰͕ͅ ͏̗̰͙͍̼̞l̟̠i͠s̰̙͙͍͚̮̻t͉̳̱͉̯͘e͎n̵͇̰̟̮̫̳ ̪͔̯͝ͅͅt̨̹̼̲̗͖̱o̥͝ ͔s̩̻̗̝͕o̴̙̪͚̩͇m̡è̤ ̡͉͙̩͙͎s̖̲͡o͡ó͚̘̦t̹͎̥͇̹ḩ̦̻̙͕̟iṇg̤̯͔͘ ̙̳̩̩̲͡mu͖̲̯̠̦̪̲s̫̬̣̜i̬̼͎͔͜c̷̳͈̞̤̼̘̜ ͖̙̳͖͘a̪̼͉͓̫̜͇ǹ̲d̷͕̬͙̲ ̬̗̳͎̦ͅi̳͓̟͍̬ģn̹̺̲̼̦̰o̤r̸e̩͓̠͚̘̻͔ ̲̥͠ṯ͍͞h̴̖̹e̴̝̰̪̫̥̰̟ ̗̻ṇ̖͙̥͘o͎í̤̟͖̹̰̲ͅs҉͇̜es̼̤̠͈̙͚ ͖̰̠̪̬͉i̗͉̞͉n̗̥ ̬̪̟t͔̝̱̟h̴e̠͎̭̗͕̜ ͙̖̦w̨̹̟̣a͟l̢̮̰̠̺̞̜̼l͕͜.̣̪̰̦͍͜
͕̗̞̯͍̰͡I̺t̻͉̟͔̖̹͞'̴͍̰̯̩ͅs ҉͙̲̯̙ͅn̶̹̫͖̥̘̞o̡̼t̶ͅh̷̺̥̣̜i͙̻̞̤̬n̶g͕̬̱͕̞̗͢.̣͕ ̰͜P͕͙̫͚r̖̬̠̳͞ͅͅo͏͖b̪̼͎a̻̱̙b͏̖̝̦̮̖l͎̝͈y̫͙̜͖͘ j̮̹̺̱̳̩̱u̶̼s̸t́ ̢͓̹̻͍̙͎ṃ̘͍̮͙̭̬i̜c̦̥̣̗͔e̤̭,͠ ͇͍̹̘ͅa̞̖̗ͅn͕d̻̭̞͙͢ ̡̟͓̘̮͕̼Ḍ̬̬͈͉͍ͅE̬͍ͅF̥̻̗̖̰̹͢Ị͙̱̀ͅͅN̰͈IṮ̡E̪̹̲̘̞̠͡L̵̦͓Y̸͓̲̺͇͍ ̲͚͍̮n̞o̼̯͓̠͟t͏̥͚̮ ͙̟͖͈̗̟so̜̹̰m̵̲̮̮͙̠e̴̙̰ ́a̦̟͈͢g̰͉̮̜̝͚̟͘e̦̭̼͚͕̯̦͞l̹͕̻̣̘͕ͅe͕s̟̟s̝̞̲͎͙̜̦͡ ̰̮͓̖̦̜h͈̜́o҉̱r̻̀r̡͉or.̷̜̰̫̬̱̫
̪̪̖͉̺͓͝H̝͓̜͎̞ò̩͖̤͚̠ͅr̞̣͕̳̤̫r̸̲o̯̻r̷͚̬̹ ̘̬̰wi̵̱̤̗̟̬͎t̴̖̯͔̝̹h̝͖̫ͅͅ ͠a̷̖̩̰ ͓̮͝na͓̣̘̼m҉̼̙ẹ̀.͔̥ͅ
̨ZAL̖̹͢G͈̙̫O̟͉̼̗̺ͅ!̜̗̀

Just

Ive done plenty of research chems and have been absolutely fine.

OP here
Still don't feel a lot guys.
Do this with me.

hang tight pal all will soon become amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=GSdYPkgCvtE

Fucking this /bro/

Oops Cred Forumsro

OP here.
This is normie tier shit autism.

you re fucked