Just got this letter(pic) in school today from my ex, who I broke up with TWO YEARS AGO

Just got this letter(pic) in school today from my ex, who I broke up with TWO YEARS AGO.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ
instagram.com/walkers_before_talkers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell her she needs to work on her penmanship.

Starts off nice, as it progresses she gets more violent in her writing. (aggressive scribbles)

lel

Can someone who can read chickenscratch please summarise?

still in love with ex from 3 years ago. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, shes the whole package.

Cheated on her like a fucking idiot. Haven't forgiven myself.

With new girl now for past 2 years. Still in love with ex, don't find current gf so attractive. Always thinking about ex, dream about her etc.

fml

focus on your schoolwork and passing those SATs

winrar

I, OP can.

She's basically saying how I broke her heart, how she cut herself and tried to kill herself twice because of me, says that she sometimes wants to LITERALLY chop off my dick and shove it down my throat, yet she "still loves me."

Fucking kek.

Thanks. How old is she OP?

this

Here's the real kicker.

Fifteen.

Reply, "Wow, it must suck to be you."

Marry her. At least the crazy is right up front with this one. There's a pill for those voices and shit. There ain't no pill to fix a backstabbing whore though.

Man I fucking miss high school

rip it up and throw it in her locker.

Underage, mods

reply "TL;DR"

with hand writing like that she must have been 10 when you broke up with her

Stop fucking crazy babies, m8

Fuck. Yea leave her well alone OP. No one has any right to self harm at 15, she hasn't even done anything difficult yet. Life hasn't even started and it only gets harder.

>I still love you...
Go fuck her one more time then bail again
You did good user

>Gets shitty letter written in chicken scratch
>details how you've enlightened her to emo phase
Ok then.

might be written transmission of a threat. what state are you in OP?

Serious answer: Ignore, continue on with your life

Indiana.

I was cutting at age 12 or so. I'm 40 now. I was suicidal before it got trendy

Ok going to look up statutes in Indiana now

Send a letter back that says this.

>"I love to chop your dick off and shove it down your throat."

Mcfucking kill yourself

Grow up.

Ok, assuming she's in Indiana too we wont have complete diverse jurisdiction so no federal case but Indiana state statutes cover this

Get a restraining order against that slag SAP!

people have any right to do w/e they want to themselves lol

Ok, here we go, this is from 2014:

Threats, Stalking, and Harassment
Written words or phrases take their character as threatening or harmless from the context in which they are used, measured by the common experience of the society in which they are published. West's A.I.C. 35–45–2–1(c).

she just want your attention, so dont spend your energy on this girl you need to take care of you.

All good suggestions OP but have you considered that shes looking for attention? "my ex got a restraining order" is just adding jet fuel to the steel beams.
Doing is probably best.

So, she's basically fucked if I decide to give this letter to, say, the police or some shit like that?

Yeah, I've been ignoring her.

Two years later...

Agreed.

Do that, OP.

That's a snippet of common law from an Indiana case I just found. Looking at the context of her words in relation to that it does not bode well for her.

it requires more than just giving the letter to them. you have to actually feel threatened, and the police have to believe you. letter is just further proof.

Millennial handwriting is a thing of beauty.

this
shes re-tapping a well of attention having allowed its reserves to fill up.

to your point:
Particularly with implied threats, juries are not bound to rigid adherence to the literal meaning of a communication while turning a blind eye to its reasonable connotations derived from its ambience, because doing so would render prohibitions on threats powerless against the ingenuity of threateners who can instill in the victim's mind as clear an apprehension of impending injury by an implied menace as by a literal threat. West's A.I.C. 35–45–2–1(c).

I'll do that.

Perfect.

Well, someone writing that to me who's also my ex, and angry with me, is enough reason to feel threatened.

Tell that bitch she has terrible penmanship and to get over herself.

anyone want to retype that into a coherent structure?

well a good friend of mine killed himself around that age

i mean if you actually feel threatened, by all means. but if you dont really feel threatened, then you are just gonna cause yourself unneeded issues

oh god. this again eh?

Try and make sure she sees someone for her depression. Probably through someone else. Then distance yourself again. getting any more involved than this is likely a bad idea.

Then you must be 15 too. No wonder you're still writing gay little notes to each other

Mods

Write her back and tell to and I'm quoting here "fuck off cunt"

Did she have decent handwriting before you destroyed who she was?

Tell her that her ovaries are putting too much crazy in her head and she should go sit in a corner until she finishes puberty and can talk like an adult

Well maybe you don't want to make it a criminal case. We could bring a tort claim of assault (not battery) if she intended to cause harm (mental or otherwise)

Now the question that needs to be answered is how old OP is.

Rolling for op to text her and post it

Dubs coming in

send her back this bill cosby picture

Yeah OP just ignore it. Dont make a big deal out of it, show it to police, etc. If you really feel threatened by a 15 year old, check and make sure you still have testicles. Otherwise, even if shes hot, ignore this shit. That is high level crazy, I knew girls like that in highschool, they're the kind who will call your mom and tell her you got her pregnant, date your friend to try to spite you and when it doesnt work she tells you shell dump him if you promise to marry her. Say you raped her. Spread shit about you, try to undermine all your future relationships. These are just personal experiences from ONE girl I knew in highschool who wanted me, who I never dated. I turned her down every time, and she was one of many crazies I knew like that. Toss that letter and forget it. Any communication with her will only egg her on.

she still loves him

tl;didnt and couldnt read,
Also - if dubs text for the keks

Rolling for this.
Send that and never even make eye contact with her again

Also, mods, underage, etc.

Lots of sixes, reroll

Tell her to quit being such a twat

This is easy. You ignore it. Any contact will only encourage her to move up a rung on the crazy ladder.

Ask her why she is writing with grafiti letters. What race is she? Is she a wanna be hood white girl?

Fuck with your high school shit.

Write her back
>tl;dr

Tell her to type her letter because you cant read her shitty hand writing. She was proboly one of those girls that used an alpha smart in school

>What race is she?
Spelling isnt too bad, so must be white.

Rolling for it

run the FUCK AWAY FROM CRAZY, and be glad you dodged that bullet.

Acquire more pristine white pussy
pic related

Ignore it. After that cutting off dick threat you can can easily blow this off without looking like an asshole. I don't know what she is hoping to achieve, but it probably isnt good.

All women are crazy, the question is what degree of crazy.

I know that pain.

Who is this? I need to see more of her!

> ask b
> mfw

Lel @ virgin fags saying girls are crazy but they die inside when they realise a girl has never looked twice at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIrFpeEudLQ kerj,f

You should correct her spelling while leaving snarky notes on her terrible grammar. She is just trying to get sympathy from you, I bet she updates her snapchat/instagram with pictures of herself crying.

Had it happen to me after I broke up with my ex on her birthday.

Well, it's worse than that.
Pic related.

You have a psycho on your hands, get a bodyguard asap.

Jizz on it and send it back.

And the text.

What an attention whore, these kind of girls are the worst.

On a different note, hopefully noone whiteknights you.

Hit it and quit it... again.

tell you'd rather keep your dick attached and shove it down her throat

also, shes 15 now, so you broke up when you were 13?
jesus christ

>Dog filter
Kek

Fuck with her head some more. Tell her you want to get back together. Then treat her like absolute shit. Eventually she'll hate you more than she ever liked you and she'll leave you the fuck alone.

Yeah the dog filter definitely proves that she's 15

Plz god lets get this going

lets all comment on her ig instagram.com/walkers_before_talkers/

God damn she's ugly

Alright guys, OP out. Thanks for your advice

draw a dick on it, fold it into a paper plane and 9/11 her with it