What do you think about Ukraine?

What do you think about Ukraine?

The entire eastern bloc and all Slav countries will always be a shady shithole.

There are some attractive women to be found though.

Retarded stereotypes / 10

bump

Are Ukrainians even white?

I don't think so. It's their eyes, man.

Yeah, I agree.
I think Ukrainians belong to a gas chamber.

But unlike most Asians they have not invented anything worth a fuck.

FUCK UKRAINIANS!!

No such thing.

Ukrainian-descendant here.

I think that the country has a right to exist and not be fucked with as a sort of buffer state between the Federation and the EU. That being said, I know that the country was carved out with the intent of being a buffer state, with some ethnic justifications that are largely ignored by Russia.

Basically, I know that the country really does not matter much, but like any other country that doesn't actually pose any sort of ideological or militaristic threat to the West as a whole, it should be left alone to deal with its internal affairs and not be used as an ideological point by the two sides who, for all intents and purposes, just desire to carve it up further.

Adjunct to this:

The Pan-Slavist ideals that Putin swings around to justify the Federation's annexations have no place in the modern world, and it's a thin veil of protecting all Slavs that Russia has used to bully the region since the 19th century. Russia's refusal to concede in the face of Slavs being left to themselves was certainly a contributor to the First World War kicking off, and the fruit borne by that conflict is why Eastern Europe is perceived as a shithole to this day.

Depends. The Tatars, a largely Muslim ethnic group within Ukraine are Turkic, so they're Central Asian. Cossacks are Slavs, and by and large, the common Ukrainian is primarily Slav, which is largely just the usual white with mixes of Finno-Ugrics that once were in the region, Mongols, Turkics, and a bit of Greek from their colonies there. It's a bit nebulous mostly because it's a region that got conquered a lot by ethnically diverse groups, similar to Italy, but yeah, by and large, Slavs are white.

Russian here, been to Ukraine numerous times, nobody there looks like that, that's just some Asian guy in Ukrainian uniform

loling at retards saying Ukraine isn't white

Ukraine is road apple

Yeah, that guy's straight-up Mongolian if anything. Ukrainians, Poles, Belorussians, that whole area is pasty white as fuck.

Hot guys but literally russians in different name. No homo.

Great country, great agriculture, fucked by russia. Will always be fucked by russia. Should join nato or eu fast.

belongs to Russia

Donesk shaktar sucks.

Criminals from these countries come to Western Europe for their shady business. Doesn't happen the other way around.
Ergo: shithole.
Prove me wrong

I work with a Ukrainian woman. She's fucking fiesty. So I guess Ukraine is a pretty cool guy, eh tells other departments taht request shit that they are fuckign retarded and doesnt afraid of anything.

Украина это мои любой мем

Russian playground.