Anyone here like walking the streets at night and smoking cigarettes...

Anyone here like walking the streets at night and smoking cigarettes? I live in San Francisco and I do this almost every night now. I don't have a job. So I just drive my car along Embarcadero, park somewhere, and smoke cigs at piers by the water. It's quite beautiful.

youre a faggot

Turing, king of the faggots, god father of Cred Forums.

>Anyone here like walking the streets at night and smoking cigarettes?
>I don't have a job
yeah no shit

Not really. I have a girlfriend. I just like being by myself, and seeing beautiful scenery. Everything is cooler at night. Being in my car at night with the heater on knowing it's cold outside is the coolest feeling ever. I'm thinking about taking some photographs.

I agree. I do the same thing but with weed instead of cigs

I don't really care that I don't have a job. Once, I saw some taggers writing graffiti in the Mission. I thought they were gonna rob me. They didn't.

get a job.

when did you hold a job last? What did you do?

how the fuck can you afford to live in SF without a job?

Savings from when I was an English instructor. I have an MA in English from a state school. I live very cheaply. I mostly eat McDonald's and wear thrift store clothes.

Dude, same here. I have a MA in Lit. from a state university. People seldom seem to realize how well one can do with an English degree. I've been involved in everything from industrial safety training to marketing/advertising to teaching college English.

Now I'm mostly just a drunk, living on savings.

I could but I won't. I rather live off savings and just fuck my girlfriend, eat McDonald's, and smoke all day. It's very peaceful.

415 here OP. I do the same but I'm at Ocean Beach.

FYI alan turing was gay, and got even arrested for gay faggotry

I go to Ocean Beach sometimes too. But I stopped because it's pretty fucking scary. Something about the loud ocean waves roaring at night and just imagining how really fucking big it is creeps me out severely.

Is this true? I used to be an english major but the STEM meme got to me.

ur a loser

You only need an MA in English to teach college composition. The pay is good for the level of difficulty.

lmao sanfran faggots

How in the fuck do jobless people afford cars? I have a job and can't get the money for a car because I'm crushed by taxes and spend most of my money on rent and food..Even had to quit smoking because of lack of money