CLOWN SHOT IN HEAD

CLOWN SHOT IN HEAD

dailyfinesser.com/fort-wayne-man-dressed-clown-shot-head-condition-critical/

whos laughing now?

fucking finally.

me

I punched a clown before then but it turned out it was your mother's butthole

Last Thursday or Friday, some clown (probably this fool) jumped out and scared some kids at their bus stop in the morning. And the area of town it was in made everyone think, "oh man, this moron is going to get shot."

And he did.

>#ClownLivesMatter protest breaks out
>Clowns start rioting and burning down cities and attacking people
I wish. Anyways, the article says that street has a problem with springs on it so it's not a big deal. Just wrong time wrong place.

*Shootings

kek

You have to be of age to post here faggot.

Triggered? Was it YOUR mom's butthole he punched?

It was the right asshole in the wrong place with the right result. That area of town does have a lot of shootings, but invariable it is of the drug-related, 1 am to 6 am, variety. Police blotter notices in the paper of: body found in middle of street, body found in car parked in alleyway, body found on porch, all in the early morning hours.

So this white dude (stereotyping by me, i know) in a clown outfit goes fucking around in South Central Fort Wayne, scaring kids at bus stops in an area whose residents are known to use guns, and he gets shot in the head.

Nothing of value was lost.

Should've shot the kids instead

I wish. Just pull up a chair and watch the morons kill each other.

Nice Quads

Top kek my dud

Hope you guys realize that the police only shot him to warn stupid people dressing up as a clown and doing stupid shit

Just like they sentenced that kid 20 years jail or something for makin police raid an online gamer...

I piss on graves of dead pigs for lulz

It's one of the most stupid shit i've seen this year. Jobless people doing stupid shit to feel special and then get shot. Can't wait to see the first fanboy faggots copying this "cool trend from america" and do the same in europe

Free fuckin hugs

I'm packing a burner for Halloween tbh

these idiots must wanna commit suicide, because thats how you get shot .....scaring the shit out of people

My brother told me about clowns trying to fuck shit up around where I live, he's been with his crew trying to look for em, I thought it was juggalos

They locked down 4 Fort Wayne Schools today for clown threats

The It's viral marketing is really getting out of control

This is a fake story tho, just FYI