YOU BIGOTS LOST!

YOU BIGOTS LOST!

bustle.com/articles/187476-Cred Forums-is-on-deaths-door-thats-a-win-for-feminism

YOU BIGOTED, RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, XENOPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC, ASSHOLES LOST!

WE WON! YOUR HATE SPEECH IS NO LONGER WELCOME IN OUR SOCIETY!!!

We'll come to Tumblr, kek.

WE'LL KICK YOU OFF! YOUR HATE SPEECH ISN'T WANTED ANYWHERE!!!

M00T managed to keep this site running for 12 years, fucking gookasaurus takes over and in a year kills it. What a slant-eyed retard.

GOOD! THE SOONER THIS SITE DIES THE BETTER!

kek, it won't happen u sluts

Shit bait
>blurry pic of a fish

Cred Forums has never been good however it is far from death's door. Cred Forums is not an entity, anons are. Anons are what made Cred Forums. To say Cred Forums is dying is to say the internet is dying. Cred Forums can close, but the anons will go somewhere else and call that home. Jokes on you.

Nigger faggot Muslim piece of shit.

AND WE'LL SHUT THAT SITE DOWN! YOU LOST! WE'RE GOING TO FORCE YOU TO BE SENSITIVE AND STOP YOUR HATE SPEECH!

We will continue our hate speech somewhere else
Nothing will stop us

if you don't like something, just don't go near it
i swear femnazis are the stupidest/most annoying humans on earth

NO YOU WON'T! THERE'S NOWHERE ELSE FOR YOU BIGOTS TO GO HAHAHA

>AND WE'LL SHUT THAT SITE DOWN!
And we'll go to another one
>WE'RE GOING TO FORCE YOU TO BE SENSITIVE
We will never be sensitive with faggots, niggers, terrorists, jews or feminists

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

How about infinitechan, goruchan, hispachan, etc? We have millions of chans to go, your childish logic ends having any sense here

WE WILL CENSOR YOU! WE'LL GET GOOGLE TO BAN YOUR SITE FROM THEIR SEARCH! WE'LL SHUT THE SERVERS DOWN!

YOU CAN'T WIN!

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!

nothing can stop the boogie woogie bugle boys from company Cred Forums

THEY'LL NEVER BE Cred Forums! WE'LL SPREAD YOU LIKE THE WIND SO YOU BIGOTS CAN NEVER HURT ANYBODY AGAIN WITH YOU HATE DOXXING AND HATE PRANKS!

>Google search
who the fuck is this retard

Darkweb bitch

And we'll have another website
And by the way, who's going to help you with that? Google? Do they give a shit? Of course not, you don't have any tech skill, that'll never happen, underage fag

At very least we made her a troll ^

WE BEAT YOU DURING GAMERGATE!

YOU'RE DONE! WE WON!

LOVE TRUMPED YOUR HATE!

What if I just simply lack the capacity to care?

>We beat Gamergate
>We won
Won what, nigger?
Won a trophy, faggot?
Won a war, jewshit?
Won a new way to spread your unown genders, social justice warrior?

HAHA! YES US SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS BEAT YOU! WE BEAT YOU!

WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU! YOU LOST! IT'S OVER!

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO!!!

Martin Shkekrelli, please buy us already.

I rape lesbian muslim transvestite women on my spare time. Fuck you faggot.

>posts on Cred Forums
>to say Cred Forums is dead
ok m80

>WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU
Define better
Is better "moronic"?
Is better "Childish"?
Is better "losing the ability to un-cap"?
What if i just don't care?
Now tits or gtfo

U mad?

checked

Hillary cant do it like she can ...

Weakest bait I've seen in a while

Kill yourself you fat fucking cow. Mommy and daddy are ashamed of you, people look away when you enter the room and if you were to get hit by a car and die the only thing of value that would be lost would be the property damage on the car. Niggers should be gassed

If a troll, aight. If an actual tumblrfag, I hope I triggered you

and guess what, by partaking against the people lurking this website you are now part of the hate speech. Welcome to Cred Forums, fucking newfaggot

OH GUYS WAIT
SHE WON
OH GUYS WHAT DO WE DO

>posting hate symbols outside of Cred Forums

All respect to your effort but that kind of logic doesnt fly in the minds preoccupied with microaggressions and good intentions. :/

Too much like personal accountability i suppose. Scary shit.

>Comparing a frog to a hate symbol

>Year is 2086

>Gender no longer exists

>We all identify as diferent flavors of doritos

>I am cool ranch and this is my story

>live in Tolerance Zone #65
>be nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc
>see cis white male at the zoo
>ask "mommies, what's that?"
>they don't know
>Genderless Polyamorous Parental Unit #2 takes me into a Safe Zone and engages the Feelings Shield
>tells me that it is a monster from the beforetime
>tells me not to be scared, because the monsters' penisocracy was smashed by the forces of the LBJQGTA5 Coalition in the Patriarchy Wars
>start to cry
>s/he opens his and/or her rainbow mesh vest and retrieves an estrogen pill to cheer me up
>feeling the calming femininity wash over me
>s/he tells me that the monsters aren't allowed to hurt anyone anymore, only to work, to support our glorious society
>throw Privilege Peanuts at him
>everyone laughs
>take some soma
>go home and read some consensus-approved feelings-safe literature
>mfw

I don't believe it. Cred Forums has too great of data to let it just slip through the cracks on the grounds of obvious biased groups such as feminists. The information outputed to Cred Forums is an actual gold mine, and to allow it to be suppressed would be to allow the truth of all matters to dissipate. I think that anywone wise enough would invest in Cred Forums's survival because the truth concerning human behavioral patterns [no matter how negative] is extremely valuable!

Actually enjoyed this story, thanks.

>cool ranch = best chip flavor

yus

STOP MISGENDERING ME

You know what they: it ain't over till the fat lady sings...

We're waiting on you Ms. Piggy...

>Correct the Record shills on Cred Forums will defend this

>WE'LL SHUT THAT SITE DOWN
you didn't shut us down. the site just never made much money to begin with and mods the owner's a tard.

>WE'RE GOING TO FORCE YOU TO BE SENSITIVE
see jpg

>bigots
>you're on Cred Forums too faggot

Accurate representation of OP

underrated post is an EPIC POST!

NEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTANEW PASTA

Jesus Christ, you're a nigger. Dumbass spear chuckers like you are just as bad as the sjws.

What happened?

checked

Fresh OC