best-erotiqa.pw/
best-erotiqa.pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope she had a firecrotch

literally hundreds of times

OP you got nudes of her bro??

Do you know her?

Jummy

Bit on the chubby side but still a nice fuck.

nah but she hottt

Better angle of her tit size.

here

Where she from

Ah. Never saved any nudes unfortunately but I can give you some of these

guess who

any of her booty bro?! yesss

I hope for your sake it's someone in one of the windows.

better not be left

She told me not to lol reaction was priceless

Damn anymore?

Sisters...both......same night , the older one (teal dress) suck the fluid of her sister off my dick

None knew obviously , but fill both like turkeys , hahahahaha

Many times

Nutted in her pussy, mouth and ass multiple times

nope
nope

answer, these two

I don't seem to have that but I have some other good ones for you

Are chubby chicks making a comeback. I've been wanting to fuck one lately. Feel like they'd be warm and know how to suck a dick. Chubbiest I've gone

This thread is just the same cow posted over and over again.

moar?

story? more pics?

Shes hot moar

i have photos of 10 but there are like 2 more i think

Probably pregnant atm

Emptied inside of her for a few months after she removed birth control
Then she dumped me

BOTH 66

they all say not to pretty soon it'll be rape if you do

this grill.

my ex. was the first one to ever raw dog her and cum in her. FELT GOOD MAN

Ofc

Moar bro fuck! more tis and face and nurse outfits! N-fo? fb?

I've been cumming deep inside of her pussy exclusively, never pulling out, for the past 2 years.

just 4 u bb

Moar

More

Damn moar

Dayme, maor bro!!!

also, with no protection other then her taking the pill.

nice pull, Cred Forumsrother

Wow moar

Where is she a nurse at?

thats how 90% of relationships go. she gets on the pill. or IUD

What is her name please?

fucking MOAR, would cum deep inside

Damn moar

Over 1500 times

Any action?

Naw she was never down for that

Minnesotan. Nice. I'm from Fergus Falls

Her without her knowing

Bitch looks like Mean Joe Green

loves getting cum inside!

more where that came from

Her pussy stank.

(414) 793-3274

Eck your kid is ugly

got her preg last year

and moar

more with lingerie

That's highly unfortunate

Yeah i believe you that kid looks like it can take a load or two

nice, damn. get any videos?

Right

Dear god...looks like a melted charleston chew.

inside but with a condom...
>not a monster
>kek'd

correct!

some moar

and moar

Nice. Kik me at Chemicalfire. Let's trade

creampie

barf

You guys are both really hot. Love your bushes. Any videos?

She's gross

>Milwaukee

Right? That picture almost turned me gay

I have a creampie fetish so I have a few.

This one is my favourite because I had sex with her in a public toilet and came inside of her there.

Nice. I love skinny spread ass

How old?
I could never get a girl to fuck me in a toilet

m.imgur.com/gallery/3SEuC

New years party , the younger one (17-18) was at the party and the older one (25-26) was at a party elsewere , so we were drinking on the terrace while the adults at the pool....time when on , she got drunk and the slutty music started , we are frinds from childhood kind of so we started fooling and when i least spected we were in a frriends room and my hand knuckle deep on her , i literrally rip off her underware , sit on a computer chair and started using her as a fleshlight (she is shoulder lenght of me) it was her 3-4 time having sex ever so the rughness make her super wet , in my heat i forgot to armor my dong so i fill her like a turkey , then i trow her into the bed and leave her room as to no make suspucions and she leave a few minutes after pantyless

Yessir.

Ty made me cum 2

That ass....

21 when we did it. that was 4 years ago. lived with landlord and couldn't be arsed to rent a hotel.

daughter
>pill

many times

As the night when on it got boring as i was the oldest one there (24) and i call her sister who was a year older than me and who i always have a good relationship (a grade older than me and childhood friends since elementary school) and give me the adess of her party

When i arrive i was litle tipsy , just a few drinks , but everyone else was already in the peak of the party so she started giving me drinks and we started dancing , after a while she started rubbing herself on me

(we always had a thing for each other but never really gave to it since the age dif. when we were younger but now older it was nonexistant)

So we started grabbing and rubbing eachother for a while , then makingout and slowly things grew bolder and she pull me tot he side and then to some room and we continued..........i took her dress off and she dropped into her knees and started sucking me , i swear i almost came from knowing she was tasting her little sister pussy juice from my dick , then she started givingme a boob job (she has glorious boobs) and then i just outright trow her into a bed and pound her so had she ple me to take it slower but i just ove to doggy and pound her as hard....a while later in my own dunkness / heat i forgot again about putting armor to my dong but by then i was literally balls deep on her and fill her like a turkey as much as her sister , but this one actually freak out for a while so i had to calm her down and got her a pill from one of my fem. friends at the party

Funny thing , after that we never had sex , i tink i use all my years luck on that night , hahahaha

WTF is wrong with you? You always cut inside when wearing a condom you retarded fuck. He said girls you came inside, so cumming with a condom is not valid. Kill yourself fag

Wouldn't stop talking to me at a party.

A couple of times, actually

When she says go ahead start work bc she is"charting" she is a slobbing on the night shifts' knobs

Both.

Wife

Woah there man, 99.9% effectiveness.. very daring of you!

You guys keep them on the pill to cum inside them. Been pulling out with my girl for five years but she's finally going on the pill. Safe to cum inside her? Not trying to have kids.

Deepthroat skills off the charts on this one

>Post girls you have cum inside of
>post girls
>girls

Come on, user, don't derail this thread.

If she actually takes it as prescribed, it's 99.9% effective over the course of the year. SO yes its perfectly safe unless your gf is trying to get pregnant or is retarded.

She's going on the pill after 5 years without? Any reason? That sounds kind of fishy to me.

Story?

The one with extremely severe pink-eye

-1 , 0, solid 2
Well done user

I dumped many a load inside this semen demon back when we dated.

Was hoping she would've been more hairy. Any more?

This is her pussy.

Really? I think middle one is adorable. If she put any time in to her appearance she'd be straight cash.

I'd breed

Don't blame you. I certainly did for the few years we dated. Came inside of her every time we fucked. Shes a good fuckpig.

kek'd

Wait is this her ?

tight AF

milana vantrub?

Lol no.this is her

>>ITT:// lies

Moar?!

You lucky sob. howd you swing that?

of course mate

Definitely moar

The bitch to the right is pretty hot.

We met at church and skipped youth group all the time to go fuck in her dad's car.

She got amazing tits and great sucking skills.....kind of a prude at times , irony right ?

I fucked to sisters as well. not in one night though bit within a wee. And the younger sister, which I fucked second, knew that I fucked her older sister. The older sister found out about me fucking her younger sister and they had a huge fight (older sister had a major crush on me)..even their parents got involved.

Bitches, right?

that sounds hot as hell.
yours and her age? do you have more?

I'm 22. She's 24.

Her doctor prescribed it because it might help with her migraines. Something with her hormones

AMAZING. Any more?

Her doctor prescribed it because it might help with her migraines. Something with her hormones

yea its safe after the first month of taking it. Although in my experience they get less wet, so pussy isn't as nice.

This semen demon would wake me up at 4am on working days to have sex with me. Although she pissed me off at times, she was horny as fck and the sex was great.

Fucking sisters is the best , hahahaha , make you feel Alpha as fuck.........this was outright one of my Top 3 nights of my life

Good thing they never find out or our friendship would have ended and i could not longer see those sweet tits of the older one and that juicy ass of the younger one , hahaha

rear view

Bitcher be crazy bro , sucking dick one second and praying the other

Kek

This one a few times

fat AF

Moar of this girl pale blonde thin hair nice tits hot af

>single mom

run

girl on the right

like ten times easily

Love birth control

mods

best-erotiqa.pw/

best-erotiqa.pw

best-erotiqa.pw/

Moar?

left, was so tight

So have many others.

Armor to my dong

I've nutted in a few but I'm only posting this one. I actually still have respect for the other girls, but this one burned me in the end, so here ya' go.
Good lay, she got very into it. Tits were meh and too much patchouli smell, but other than that she was good. Pussy felt great and very expressive eyes/face, which is probably not something most people would mention but I definitely noticed.

Uhh, is her older sisters name Lauren??

she aint too bad

The ugly one.

how was her orgasms if she ever peaked?

woah hawt

Please tell me there is more

Wow there got to the cp real fast

>no pregnant pics

y'all fuckers are lying or cowards or lying cowards

Or not into pregnant chicks...

To be honest I didn't even notice, she didn't really give any signs in the moment. We went for like 3 hours though, a lot of it is a blur to me now.

You think i'm implying you're fucking random pregnant chicks? Are you retarded?

No I think you're just pissy there's no whales for you to jerk off to.

any topless?

any more?

Use to cum in this cum dumpster all the time

MOAR?

perfect. more??

Damn bro she hot as fuck

Thanks. Yeah she was one of the more memorable ones. Never really got closure, though.

stahp

Was fun while it lasted

does my hand count?

White one

Moar!

They never left, the true connoisseur knows the chub is succulent from time to time.

She is fucking amazing

She is very yummy. Lucky bastard.

Post everything you have.

God daymmmm MOAR

Looks Cuban or some shit

My nigga.

cant say Ive had that problem. That or I just get girls that get easily wet

Any nudes?

Any nudes?