m.youtube.com/watch?v=cpq5oDYE990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpola

Also bump

Bump

bump

Bumping

Bamp

so you made the thread, you're bumping the thread, but you're not posting any fucking content.
I dunno what to do with you fam.

7 different posters, OP isn't bumping shit you fag

Cmon go to fluffy boru and get some shit m8

I'm one of the guys bumping, have no content saved.

tragic
wellp, I guess I'll fix this up in between playing Factorio

Could you guys own a pillowfluff?

I live on the 14th floor, I'd line a bunch of them up on my balcony so they could see the sights and feed the pigeons and all that

It would make accidents happen less, but I don't think I'd be able to hang around with a pet that is so depressed.

Nice. Make them know what they're missing out on.

I would over feed one and make him into a big ball to kick around my apartment.

A depressed fluffy is the best fluffy

Man that would be so clutch with micro-fluffies. Just get a bunch of fat little fluffballs and set them loose down a marble-run track.

I think a depressed smarty is the best. A normal and obedient fluffy is just 2cute4me.

If I were into this I'd be more afraid of someone to find this than traps or gore

Well I tend to agree in a story sense, but if I were to have an actual pet, I'd like something that is easily trained and unable to speak.
Like a dog or a cat.

only for the purposes of showing it videos of other fluffies playing and giving hugs to eachother, sprinkled sparingly with some hard abuse every time it craps out of the litterbox.

True, but I suppose if the question was limited to what sort of fluffy you'd have, I'd either go for a pillow or a fluffy that I'd treat well but gaslight by torturing other fluffies in front of it and acting like I wasn't doing anything at all.
Fluffies have to have a little anxiety in their lives, keeps them on the straight and narrow.

Trade that shit like schoolyard boys. Name them all Cat's Eye.

Now you know my pain.

For all his embarrassing edgelord phase with the Ringmaster, Mutagen did some damn fine stuff.

Ever wondered what a fluffy sounds like?

youtube.com/watch?v=JbdxqjMPcyE

Well if I had to choose a type of fluffy, I'd go with a sea fluff in a tank.
If it manages to escape the tank, it'll just dry out and die. Then I can replace it with another sea fluff.

i like fountain pens

At least he did a good job with it. Coulda gone worse.

This one always makes me laugh.

Speaking of which!
New Egor as of 2 days ago, featuring a fluffy stuck in a sewage pipe

The panting and breathing sound how I imagined them. Just not the voices.

Agreed, to me it's a little lower and more nasally pitched

why is it just sitting there?

Yeah. The helium thing is just a bit too much.

This guy brought fluffies to life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cpq5oDYE990

Because it's panicking and most likely gave up escaping after wandering down a pitch black pipe for a while.

Life is suffering

The fucking worst fluffy thread

kek

Love this one.

Woukd love to do something similar with a device inserted into feral mare. The amales who survive get mentally scarred and scare to young ones from special hugs, and the mares think they have babies coming, but are instead filling with amputated material and failed pregnancies, occasionally even tearing or bursting.

Huh, that fluffy seems fairly smart. Most fluffies I've seen would be pleading for the cake to crawl closer so they could num it.

It's part of a someone larger series that has very good characterization of the fluffies involved. I think a byproduct of having well thought out personalities is that a lot of the stupidity can often go away

>stick dick in fluffy

My nigga

I want to like it, but fuck.

What the hell is wrong with you!? This is so god damn sad! What's the pleasure of this sick shit! Like really!?! This is so sad! I know I'll get some shit but it's so sad!
Why hurt these little things!?!

it hard to read when they talk
now that i hear it holy shit

Sounds interesting.

You're sadness tastes as good as theirs.
thank you

fuck that's such a good one
not extreme by any measure, but the sheer level of want expressed by that foal is so potent

there are like rats or mice

Because fluffies take the place of some of the most aggravating and annoying aspects of humans, particularly those who are stupid, superficial or selfish.

Their fictional suffering is release.

>it's a newfag-headcanon episode

Not so much head canon as my theory on why abuse has such a big appeal.

ive never found pleasure in this mostly intrigue
im i the only one?

>Why hurt these little things!?!
FLUFFIES.
AREN'T.
REAL.

Depends on my mood.

Perfect fluffy. Perfect.

hurting them for no reason is a big turn off for me

Yeah, I really can't enjoy it unless it's completely justified, like when one of them calls a human a dummy and gets his limbs torn off like he rightfully deserves.

Being put in situations (either by people or fate) where they can avoid harm or anguish but their own stupidity prevents them is always entertaining though.

>no Awastaiw Sim fluff to make it all better

maybe not that far but there need to be reason they get hurt

Fin

This picture reminds me of the second gremlins movie. Now I wanna see a fluffy/mogwai cross breeding.
It fits perfectly with the fear of water and the predominant shitty attitudes.

why are they attacking it?

its a poopie baby

if they were in the wild "poopie babys" would have a higher survive rate

It probably took a lot of time & effort to do that.

horrifyingly sweet

Quads of truth.

Are you thinking this based on their more natural colors?

ya why? just seems to make sense to me

What the fuck man.

Well it depends on the headcanon, for some people the choosing of a poopie baby because of bad coloring, is programmed into the fluffies. So even in the wild they would spend their early life in poop and most likely dying.
In other headcanon, this is a taught trait and thus some fluffy herds will be free of it. Which give earth toned fluffies a chance to survive based on their color.

came buckets

mine is mostly on what would happen in real life
i know how dumb that sounds
just how i see things

bah, cant post the second because they lowered the posting size allowed

Huh? Never seen this one before...

Well they might have a slight chance of surviving longer than their more technicolor peers. But then they'd be pleading with whatever was killing their herd and ruining their advantage.
That's at least how I imagine they'd react.

Part 2 plox?

ya now that think of it
it really dose not matter
were they are born
i would have a earthy
tone one not a fan of bright colors

don't think there is one, wolfie doesnt like to finish a lot of his stuff.

so here ya go
>mother got ran over and baby starved.

I think I'd get an earthy as well, they tend to not grow up being told they are hot shit just for existing and being pretty.
It might give them a more amenable behavior pattern.

ya sounds about right
id like it to act like a cat
or dog

You could probably get it to act like a dog. I think it is a rare fluffy that can be as independent and confident as a cat.

i don't know if i could stand
the voice with the w and u

I know I'll probably get some shit for this but I find the fluffies' speech impediment endearing, if only because I had a major problem with stuttering when I was younger, and it still pops up from time to time.

That one guy with a fluffy penis rubbing itself on his city.

stuttering i can handle
baby talk i can not
fucks with my head

Any more of this one?

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I've always imagined them, at least the adults, sounding like 4 to 6 year old kids in part because I've imagined that they've also got the intelligence and mental maturity of said 4 to 6 year old kids, which also, at least to me, would explain some of the poor decisions they make, and the cruelty they sometimes commit upon each other.

After all, kids can sometimes get up to some of the worst cruelty without even knowing that what they're doing is wrong, unless someone else corrects them, whether that be another child or an adult.

i have the same head caon

>Huu huu
>Daddeh wewe weggies? When weggies come back?
>wan wun and pway

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Fuck that shit. I'd rather have an accident prone little shit machine.

...that's not a womb works

Oh image limit.
Any people with content wanna start up a new one?

Fluffies are
1) not real so who cares.
2) bio engineered so maybe they have bizarre womb layouts.

anyone got the fireant fluffy story

because fluffies are almost as fond of niggers as Cred Forums

kek

I was under the impression that ants would go for the eyes and ears before going for the ass, but I guess shit would be better material for growing fungi
It's weird how your own logic collides with itself sometimes...

bump

JEsus