How many 500MG tablets of Acetaminophen will I have to take to die? And how fast will it take?

How many 500MG tablets of Acetaminophen will I have to take to die? And how fast will it take?

Shitty pic related I have 6 bottles full.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/15563650500394571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh and how painful will it be? That would be nice to know as well

Medway here. If you take about 18 of these you should be able to ensure yourself a painless death

medfag here can confirm

Death from acetaminophen does not occur that rapidly. Your body tried very hard to reject the poison, so expect vomiting, convulsions, diarrhea, and nausea. Eventually, your organs will fail, and you will slip into a coma. Doubtful it you will die, you might end up on life support for a few weeks.

Thank you!

I advise you not to kill yourself but if you do don't take pills they are the most painful way. you're stomach will be in the biggest pain and you might survive through it.

can confirm

you can take 17 just fine but the 18th will kill you instantly, it happened to me

better take all just to be safe

can i have ur stuff? lol

Why, when you could just take two Aleve?

top kek

Your insides will try to claw their way out and you'll likely survive even if you take all of it. Vomiting blood, shitting blood, organ failure, immense pain and suffering.

Nice try

bazinga.png

Ok so I'm getting some conflicting reports. How about just jumping in front of an 18 wheeler or some other large vehicle?

you can od on ibuprofen? the fuck lol

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

shotgun to the head is the statistically best way

good luck!

Odds of dying by poisoning or drug overdose is 1 in 139; or a 0.71% of being successful.

medfag here. Death from Acetaminophen overdose is painful and slow. Can take a week or more from liver failure. Your skin and eyes will turn yellow as your body can no longer process and eliminate bilirubin. You will be hospitalised, possibly put on dialysis, while other medfags frantically try to find a liver transplant for you. Meanwhile your family and friends will be talking about what a fucking idiot you are for doing this to yourself. This is not the way to do it.

Horrible way to die
Helium tank is the best way, you don't even have to use a mask just get a bag
Jumping in front of a train or truck is just gay because those people didn't do anything wrong
OD on opiates isn't bad too, you'll be happy before you die

Still not a guarantee that you will expire. Shotgun is the only 100% guarantee; but be considerate and throw down some plastic drop cloths, it gets messy.

Are you fucking stupid? APAP is slow and painful.

If you're serious about killing yourself, order some clonazolam and take 50mg. You'll just fall asleep.

>overdosing on over-the-counter pain meds
You have to be 18+ to post on Cred Forums.

> take them all now. turn on your video and stream it.

How long will the Helium Tank take?

Assuming you are only breathing in helium, a minute or two. Be real fucking careful OP, this is no joke.

Can I ask why you are so intent on killing yourself?

2-5 minutes before you lose consciousness. A lot of people end up ripping their apparatus off while unconscious though so be aware that you may wake up with brain damage.

Also, use fucking n2o instead. Shit works the same, as in you won't feel suffocated since it's inert, but gets you high as fuck. Much better way to go.

oxy + xanax

>gunshot to abdomen.

Good, the really, really fucking stupid kill them self at a rate high enough to measure statistics from.

Er, wrong link. Meant

This. Actually a chemical industry fag with knowledge that is variable in medicine. You will suffer greatly from this.

Jokingly,

Take them all and post the number you took. Then we'll know the number we need to go down from. And stream it so we get length. For science user.

Not that long, only until you run out of oxygen and your cells die which is a few minutes
You pass out after 3 minutes and don't feel anything
You can get the tanks at party city ironically, then some hose and a plastic bag
Helium rises so secure the bag around your neck, you don't want to be a vegetable
You won't feel like you are choking, the out of air feeling comes from a buildup of co2, not a lack of oxygen.

It's probably the best way if you do it right, cheap, legal materials, can still have an open casket, low risk of brain damage if you do it right

200mg/kilogram of body weight will induce potentially lethal toxicity. Id go for 300 mg per kilo just to be sure.

Source: tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/15563650500394571

Only limitation is that it's hard to get pure helium, and the rest could just fuck you up even more

Before you kill yourseelf try taking 5 tabs of lsd or get super stoned . Do it pussy.

Just remember OP you are applying a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Anything in your life that is happening right now will not remain as a permanent fixture.

All of the people who know and love you will spend the rest of their lives dealing with the grief and guilt of your suicide.

Or better yet, take 800mg dph.

I'm sure enough OP has weighed all the possible options

A nice load of coke then a cold shower. Instant heart attack.

You can't die with clonazepam faggot.

Clonazolam is not clonazepam and yes you fucking can.