"Like my pants, user?"

>"Like my pants, user?"

pretty sure I see a tiny camel toe in there

Tits and time stamp or gtfo. I don't make the rules.

Dude. Young Hilary actually does something for me, man. I just know she would be that really focused, self restricting type of college girl. But then there's that one night in the semester, after finals or some shit when she can finally relax, when she decides to get buck wild and fuck the dorky guy in her poli sci class. I wish I could've been that guy: that guy who had her hairy, musky, straight A student coochie pressed hard onto his face.

Hillary is NOT for sexual

I challenge you to find a bimbo hillary clinton pic

thats 1 win :D

I don't like anything about you. Not. One. Thing.

I dont believe for a second Bill was her first. I mean me and my bestfriend fucked at fucking 11, so this smug as cunt wouldnt surprise me

I want to fuck young Hillary

I would hit that shit so hard

this for real man. but that guy was bill. hyper sexual bill clinton who probably reckt that shit 10 ways from sunday.

It's weird - If she wins,she will only be the second US president that I jerk it to.

I bet her pussy smells great

Damnit my curiosity is getting the best of me... Who is the other?

Should i dump or has everybody seen her young pics?

I would fuck that old cow now... Just to wink at bill Clinton when I cum gallons inside of her

Can I get this photo without the fucking watermark?

If we're being honest, people who have held office running for president is nothing new. Trump is the more accurate point there.

Did you buy those pants from a circus?

if you want the regular size version you have to pay for it, sorry user

Samefag is a bored fag

BABA DOOK DOOK DOOK!!!!!!!

I love her. BILL IS AN STUPID ASSHOLE

>FOR EVER YOUNG CUTE AND INTELLIGENT HONEY, NOW I AM YOUR SUPPORTER.

>serius.