Inject meth months ago with my faggot friend

>inject meth months ago with my faggot friend
>never have done drugs
>have a outstanding home life (wife, kids, good job)
>it was just a very shitty time in my work career
>friend just told me he has been diagnosed with syphilis
>thinks he had it when we shot up together

What the fuck am I going to do Cred Forums? I have never done fucking drugs in my life and the one time I do I fucking shoot up meth like a crazy person. Of course my wife will assume I got the STD from fucking around so she will probably leave me. I get tested tomorrow.

moot ain't no junkie. How dare you!

He was a bit of a shitty friend to sell this site to Gook who is now struggling to fund it and will probably ax it.

i miss moot :(

HOT TUB TIME MACHINE!

You can treat syphilis pussy. Grow up

needles are like $2.50 each for 1cc insulin syringes. didn't they warn you about sharing needles?

Don't know about you guys but I would fuck the shit out of little Chris. He's a cutie.

Yes, but I am not into the whole drug scene so I dont even know where to buy needles.

Yes, but assuming my wife already has it she will have to get treated which means she will probably leave me.

>thought about killing myslef although it may be worse on y wife/kid if I do

meth not even once hehe xD

Oh. That's a different then. Say you got it from a public toilet seat or something. Plead ignorance.

Apparently it isnt transmitted that way. My wife hates this friend because hes a faggot (ive known him my whole life and hes not a flamer so I like the guy). So if he even tells her I got it from him it wont help the situation.

>never done drugs
>injects fucking meth

What the fuck OP

the chances are very small that you got it. the infection rate by sharing a contamined syringe is below 1%.

Get tested before you freak out and stress yourself to death

Wrong, that sounds more like protected sex numbers (although id need to see a source) but sharing a fucking infected needle is like 99%

OP is fucked

you deserve it
i hope you die

Say you got mugged by a grungy homeless man and that you got poked with a dirty needle

Dumb fuck. That's usually how it happeneds.
Never share needles or anything with body fluid. How fucking retarded are you?

Who the fuck injects meth? Is that even viable? I have never heard of this.

Its like injecting cocaine or some shit.

Just, what?

So you fucked him.

You didnt get it from sharing a needle.

I wish now I had fucked him, itd be a lower chance that I did get it.

Apparently it gets to your blood stream quicker.

>needles are like $2.50 each for 1cc insulin syringes. didn't they warn you about sharing needles?

more like 2.50 a ten pack. ffs. insulin syringes cost practically nothing. and you can get them at any pharmacy. there's no script required for syringes. you just go to the counter and ask for some.

nigger please

"The CDC estimates that 63 out of every 10,000 exposures to infected shared needles will result in transmission. For needlesticks, the number falls to 23 in every 10,000 exposures. The risk of spreading HIV through biting, spitting, or throwing bodily fluids is low."

>Never share needles or anything with body fluid.

especially with a FUCKING FAGGOT

holy shitfucks

Of course. Ive just never heard of injecting meth.

Smoking it, which is the most common ROA for meth, would arguably "hit" faster since with injection it has to be carried from the injection site throughout the body, to the heart, before reaching the brain.

Were you a dumbass and used the same needle as him or something? If not, you have literally nothing to worry about

I was a dumbass, he said it was his only needle.

I also almost died when I did it but thats another story

Syphilis is treated with common medicine, you can have it cured easy with a doctor

Thats not what I am freaking out over I am freaking out over

>the fact I may have given it to my wife
>the fact that if I do have it I will be forced to tell my wife I am a dumbass and ruin my life

Its is medically proven that Syphilis will become HIV and eventually the AIDS...

You only have one choice

no way pal, we call it "banging" here. bang a sack of dope and u never guna love another person again, just ur dope

I mean there is one route you're not considering. Go get tested and see if you have the drippy dick disorder. If your fears are confirmed and you do have it come home in a fit of rage. Accuse your wife of cheating on you and threaten to kick her out if she doesn't tell you who she fucked and when. If things go right she'll admit she fucked some guy at a bar a lil bit ago and break down crying begging for your forgiveness. She takes the fall for your dumbass sharing needles and now she'll put out more cause she feels bad about getting caught cheating. Of course if she didn't cheat recently then just don't believe her and act angry at her for a while.
Source: I got the clap from fucking some whore at a party and blamed my girlfriend. She promised she never cheated but I still act like it was her hat have it to me.

kek, alpha.

get tested, if postive dose significant other with antibiotics. order more antibiotics from china for yourself

1. get double the meds
2. crush it up into her morning yougurt
3. stop fucking faggots
4. stop fucking faggots
5. kill yourself, you faggot fucker

and symptoms would be showing by now, so for real, when you test clean tomorrow, you need to stop fucking faggots.

Morganfreeman'hesrightyouknow'.jpg